Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,937 members, 7,817,746 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Do You Take Your Relationship As A Personal Responsibility? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Take Your Relationship As A Personal Responsibility? (13384 Views)

Should I Still Regard This Relationship As A Serious One? / After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? / See what Distance Relationship as caused me In A Confused Mass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Take Your Relationship As A Personal Responsibility? by ablyguy(m): 9:18pm On Oct 30, 2013
All this people and their insane relationship jargons sef. Don't you guys get tired? Na relationship person go chop?

Treat your relationship the way you treat your as.s. Shi.t out of it the way you shit out of your as.s and wipe it the way you wipe your as.s...
Re: Do You Take Your Relationship As A Personal Responsibility? by elrony(m): 9:21pm On Oct 30, 2013
ablyguy: All this people and their insane relationship jargons sef. Don't you guys get tired? Na relationship person go chop?

Treat your relationship the way you treat your as.s. Shi.t out of it the way you shit out of your as.s and wipe it the way you wipe your as.s...

Nigguh try a Lil bit to be intelligent !!
Re: Do You Take Your Relationship As A Personal Responsibility? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 30, 2013
Boring Frontpage..These Mods are not working atal..
Re: Do You Take Your Relationship As A Personal Responsibility? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 30, 2013
My spouse seem not to be understanding anymore like before... I turn to preacher every night , I was trying my best to safe our relationship atleast for now my relationship is still my responsibility.......
Re: Do You Take Your Relationship As A Personal Responsibility? by babsomotde(m): 11:14pm On Oct 30, 2013
You fuel don finish for you motor? If she like make she no do the right thing. Abeg....Next.
Re: Do You Take Your Relationship As A Personal Responsibility? by texybaby(f): 12:00am On Oct 31, 2013
I use to take it as a responsibility but not anymore...i feel i am exhausted..like i put in my all n he just doesn't give a damn about anything that concerns me...am not his priority so i just stopped making him mine....maybe going his way will b better even if it will hurt...
Re: Do You Take Your Relationship As A Personal Responsibility? by ablyguy(m): 5:10am On Oct 31, 2013
elrony:

Nigguh try a Lil bit to be intelligent !!

Right after you...
Re: Do You Take Your Relationship As A Personal Responsibility? by patrickgeddes: 1:52pm On Nov 01, 2013
I think going into a relationship without a mindset of a positive result is a piece of shit. Also it is something that involves two parties. So the sacrifices and other things should be channeled to the success of the relationship by both parties.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Class And Decency: The Royal Wedding. / Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl / See Why #Konji Is Currently Trending On Twitter (Screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.