Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Help,my Sugar Daddy Is A Real Casanova! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help,my Sugar Daddy Is A Real Casanova! (3052 Views)

Naija Big Boy Sugar Daddy Is Enjoying Atlanta / Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance / Married Men Going After Young Gals (sugar Daddy). Is It That Bad ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help,my Sugar Daddy Is A Real Casanova! by erratic: 11:45am On Jul 10, 2008
A lot of girls are getting their pussies brutalized everyday by B/Fs for the promise of marriage that will never come.

Here you have good sex and security that goes with dating this guy with status and money.You know what the score is. You wont be heart broken if the relationship fails. However if it proceeds to marriage even better for you. 2m naira in 9 months? Better educated working girls will kill you to be in your shoes. I beg hold this guy close. But condom closer. grin
Re: Help,my Sugar Daddy Is A Real Casanova! by ladybam(f): 12:35pm On Jul 10, 2008
superstan:

enjoy yourself.

life is too short not to maximise your fun.

screw him till he goes senile and dump him when you are through.

abi. grin grin grin grin
Re: Help,my Sugar Daddy Is A Real Casanova! by skyeyes(f): 1:48pm On Jul 10, 2008
if he spends so much on u like u claim then,u obviously dont need a job.pool the money together and start a legit business.use ur head and be realistic,u dont expect a man to be fucking only u,even saints do it.[pre][/pre]
Re: Help,my Sugar Daddy Is A Real Casanova! by Busta(f): 1:53pm On Jul 10, 2008
If he's a real casanova . . . guess thats how he got u in the first place.
Re: Help,my Sugar Daddy Is A Real Casanova! by Eddie4real(m): 2:17pm On Jul 10, 2008
@ bfbs, she needs your advice & not your insults mate. thanks.

@omogetodun,
hey sweetie, i'll strongly advice u quit that r/ship. come on girl, there r lots of young, romantic & ambitious guys out there, who'll love u 4 who you are, not what you are. money's not everything, remember.

u're 23 & a graduate, as u claimed, so i suggest this is d right time u started havin concrete plans 4 your future.

remember, u aint gettin any younger.

cheers!
Re: Help,my Sugar Daddy Is A Real Casanova! by sayhi2ay(m): 2:23pm On Jul 10, 2008
guys! lets give the girl better advice rather than calling ; her names, we are all brothers and sisters wink wink wink
Re: Help,my Sugar Daddy Is A Real Casanova! by benit(f): 4:16pm On Jul 10, 2008
Poster,
I can only hope that your inner organs are not part of his money making machines lipsrsealed. You are still young and may not have seen live cases of the long-run effect on women; if you had, just 2m in 9mths and "bedmatics" would not trip you at all.

As an unmarried girl, i was already earning more on my own without having to sell my body to any man and now I have a lovely home. It's time for us to have some dignity for ourselves no matter how financially pressurized we are angry. Anyway, it's your life and the choice is entirely yours!
Re: Help,my Sugar Daddy Is A Real Casanova! by sayhi2ay(m): 4:18pm On Jul 10, 2008
benit:

Poster,
I can only hope that your inner organs are not part of his money making machines lipsrsealed. You are still young and may not have seen live cases of the long-run effect on women; if you had, just 2m in 9mths and "bedmatics" would not trip you at all.

As an unmarried girl, i was already earning more on my own without having to sell my body to any man and now I have a lovely home. It's time for us to have some dignity for ourselves no matter how financially pressurized we are angry. Anyway, it's your live and the choice is entirely yours!

very well said,

he who have ears, let her hear !!!
Re: Help,my Sugar Daddy Is A Real Casanova! by ladybam(f): 4:30pm On Jul 10, 2008
@ poster

alwayz keep condom handy wink wink wink wink
Re: Help,my Sugar Daddy Is A Real Casanova! by omoovie(f): 4:44pm On Jul 10, 2008
Omo girl u dont need nebodys advice now u av clearly stated battering ur vj 4 N2mil nd cheap sex is totally worth it w a guy u stated is a disgusting sex addict. Wat r u hoping 2 b advised on? How best 2 spend d money? Or how best 2 keep him 2 urself? Haba! Ride on o devil dey wait 2 block u 4 d last bus stop. Kai! My dear return 2 our Father b4 it's 2 l8.
Re: Help,my Sugar Daddy Is A Real Casanova! by Abbygyal(f): 4:57pm On Jul 10, 2008
@mightydick
lmao
u don kill d gurl be dat, if she doesnt repent after wat u said den she needs deliverance.
@ post
its ur life!!!!!!!!
Re: Help,my Sugar Daddy Is A Real Casanova! by atilla(m): 5:02pm On Jul 10, 2008
I think you should quit while the going is good.

if you have all that money in yuor account then u dont need him if the relationship is NOT going to lead to marriage or anything good.

just take what u have and go before nything bad happens.
Re: Help,my Sugar Daddy Is A Real Casanova! by Omogetodun: 7:45pm On Jul 10, 2008
@mightydick
your mother and sisters are dogs!even u.
crazy
Re: Help,my Sugar Daddy Is A Real Casanova! by Omogetodun: 8:54pm On Jul 10, 2008
@mightydick
you must be very stupid
am sure u Bleep dogs in family.idiot.
Re: Help,my Sugar Daddy Is A Real Casanova! by Omogetodun: 8:56pm On Jul 10, 2008
@mightydick
you must be very stupid
am sure u fok dogs in family.idiot.
Re: Help,my Sugar Daddy Is A Real Casanova! by cooldude62(m): 11:35am On Jul 11, 2008
omogetodun,send a mail to me, i will tell you what to do.
But for this forum's sake, i think you are a guy trying to catch your fun!
send a mail still, or call me.
my details are in my profile
Re: Help,my Sugar Daddy Is A Real Casanova! by DrKitaun(m): 1:34am On Jul 15, 2008
Omogetodun:

@superstan,you are a matured guy
@chamotex n bfbs,
this man has spent a lot on me,i can boast of 2 million naira in my account in less than 9 months and besides he is great in bed!
he is a nice guy,thats why am confused as to whether to quit or continue,
opinion please,reasonable advice needed.

did I not read somewhere that u are job-hunting ? undecided with 2 million naira ? shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Help,my Sugar Daddy Is A Real Casanova! by sexypunana: 11:25am On Oct 29, 2008
@ Poster, this one u jst came to wash your dirty linen in public, people will help you pour soap into your eye. You know where it pinches you. Regardless of what we say in this forum, you'll still do as ur heart pleases you and besides, did u expect a sugar daddy to be faithful to you? Someone that can cheat on his wife will also cheat on you.

All the people wey dey mis yarn and call am names for this forum, may God almighty 4giv u. All the people shouting HIV, bear in mind that it isnt always and only sexually transmitted.

@ Benit, that one na story, ur situation can never be compared to another person's situation else all graduates should be working by now abi? but there are some that are not.
Re: Help,my Sugar Daddy Is A Real Casanova! by MrCrackles(m): 11:27am On Oct 29, 2008
Busta:

If he's a real casanova . . . guess thats how he got u in the first place.

exactly!

@poster

you deserve it and i hope he continues to "CASANOVA" u even in ur eyes!!
Re: Help,my Sugar Daddy Is A Real Casanova! by Moyola(f): 11:28am On Oct 29, 2008
hehe. . .

wt £ls£ du yu xpekt phrum a suga dada? undecided
Re: Help,my Sugar Daddy Is A Real Casanova! by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 29, 2008
grin grin grin ROTFLMAO

This girl's gracking me up. Anayway the post's not so new, I guess he has dumped her by now for fresher ones. I wonder what she achieved with the millions she got undecided
Re: Help,my Sugar Daddy Is A Real Casanova! by Leilah(f): 12:27pm On Oct 29, 2008
Is that not a form of prostitution??
Re: Help,my Sugar Daddy Is A Real Casanova! by jpphilips(m): 4:11pm On Oct 29, 2008
Gamine (f)
N.N
GamindaElf

Re: Help,my Sugar Daddy Is A Real Casanova!
« #26 on: July 10, 2008, 10:34 AM »

2million in less than 9months
only 2 mill Shocked Shocked

What a foolish girl!! Embarrassed

i can't believe it! Embarrassed

I'm highly dissapointed Embarrassed

Keep catching fun eh
while at it, i hope you don't also catch syphilis and HIV

then your oju ko ko ro eyes will come down

what do you mean?
when your likes 4k for free.
disappointed indeed.

is she better off an HIV patient on ''thank you dont mention bases''?

@ poster

don't mind them
i hereby apply to be your treasurer
will be responsible for both internal and external auditing, Sti's inclusive.
when do i resume duties officially MADAM
Re: Help,my Sugar Daddy Is A Real Casanova! by tpia: 4:36pm On Oct 29, 2008

(1) (2) (Reply)

At What Age Should A Guy/lady Marry? / Do All Girls/ladies Have Boyfriends? / Please I Need Ur Sincere Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.