Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,374 members, 7,861,030 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:26 PM

Role Play: Reloaded - Literature (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Role Play: Reloaded (26618 Views)

Role Of Arts In National Development / Ebiag Reloaded: The Citizens Of Gyrus / Life Of A Uam Boy (RELOADED!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Role Play: Reloaded by LadyT(f): 1:22am On Jul 21, 2008
grin

rotflmao
timmfikk:

Hear we go!!!!

This young dude in my area like to go to parties, he is a young man born in a christian family, but always like and enjoy things like partying in da club and many more, suddenly a day the young man had to go to one kind of party like that where every one who is attending are really VIP strictly i mean, but the guy was like filled with joy and have free move around with peeps babe, suddenly he challenge young babe to dance with him, but the lady was like hey, you (calling his name) i knew the day you went to the first party of your life, ha ebu! the guy was like hey ma'm what a nonsense but never know the young woman have so much back up before we could know whats really happening ogba leti oo and thats how the beefs started. After settling the issue right there, the babe keep wondering how could a guy whom his first ever party was my birthday bash slapped me, eh' impossible i will never let him go freely, suddenly they jam one more time at a street party then these time the young woman call him to dance with her, he was so filled with joy and the young babe told him we need to go and do that in da club sha oo you know guys na seeing an opportunity of what you need. He left with her and then they hang around in the party until the babe ask her why did you slap me the other day, he was like a mistake the next thing was a bottle hammering from backside, with a deep voice [b]Never in your life try to dance with these type of woman.[/b]Mehn before they figured out everything them don shook d guy and that is how he gt murdered oo
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by LadyT(f): 1:26am On Jul 21, 2008
grin

rotflmao@doyin
good job love the broken english
my tummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by timmfikk(m): 1:31am On Jul 21, 2008
@ Doyin13
Nice story line , i expect good comment i have really enjoy the whole story no be small, ah be part 2 dey, grin grin
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by doyin13(m): 1:34am On Jul 21, 2008
timmfink. . . .lol

that was just great man/

Reminds me of Amos Tutuola's Palm Wine Drunkard.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by djikb(m): 1:36am On Jul 21, 2008
how's this:
it creeps up into my thoughts every time
how it happened again and again as i let my conscience die
to think it all started as a joke, a simple thrust and a poke
but now it hardly strikes me as a crime

i need not bother you with details gory
life after death is another story
just as death is a waste of birth
life is a waste of death

HOW'S THAT- AND FOR YOU CRITICS,DON'T TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY, ITS JUST A VULGAR WORK OF CREATIVITY. I KNOW MURDER IS A SERIOUS CRIME THAT SHOULDN'T BE JOKED WITH.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by timmfikk(m): 1:39am On Jul 21, 2008
yee! Grin Grin this guy has killed me o

timfikk that's sad bro. se na true story?

Its a true story oo bro, but i did not add all the full details to it.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by StephenP(m): 1:42am On Jul 21, 2008
@HCH3COO, Damn you're being hella pathetic right now that I refuse to grace you with my attention. So, don't worry if I don't reply your posts, I'm simply ignoring your envy.

@Doyin, that was a fresh innovative way to come at the topic.

@timmfikk, Wow.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by doyin13(m): 1:46am On Jul 21, 2008
djikb:

how's this:

life is a waste of death

HOW'S THAT- AND FOR YOU CRITICS,DON'T TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY, ITS JUST A VULGAR WORK OF CREATIVITY. I KNOW MURDER IS A SERIOUS CRIME THAT SHOULDN'T BE JOKED WITH.

POETIC HOMICIDE. . . .

or even more macabre. Rhythmic Murder
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by HCH3COO: 1:49am On Jul 21, 2008
StephenP:

@HCH3COO, Damn you're being hella pathetic right now that I refuse to grace you with my attention. So, don't worry if I don't reply your posts, I'm simply ignoring your envy.
Jesu Kristi! What a fucking woman.  Can you please shut up  cheesy and get back on topic.  You are being a little pissy bitch right now.  don't know why you're so worked up over something initially directed, as a joke, at Titi . Act your age.  oops, you already are.

timmfikk:

yee! Grin Grin this guy has killed me o

timfikk that's sad bro. se na true story?

Its a true story oo bro, but i did not add all the full details to it.
please add the details when you post the sequel.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by HCH3COO: 1:53am On Jul 21, 2008
People please forgive me and forgive Stephen for the slight distraction.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by StephenP(m): 1:55am On Jul 21, 2008
djikb:

how's this:

life is a waste of death

This makes me want to broaden the topic to include poetry. Nice work man.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by Sisikill: 1:58am On Jul 21, 2008
Peeping through the window

Oh la la! Orgy, S&M, tantalizing pre-intimacy. Ye Gods! Be still my beating heart. I. . . I feel light headed

Grabs brown paper bag Breaths in and out.

Come Sisikill, snap out of it or you'll miss the action.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by timmfikk(m): 2:01am On Jul 21, 2008
ok man i'll try to another time
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by StephenP(m): 2:05am On Jul 21, 2008
@Sisikill, LOL!! C'mon post something for me.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by onyinye2(f): 2:13am On Jul 21, 2008
@stephen and Lady t

i must admit, im having a lil trouble on this topic. murder and dark things arent my specialty but i'll try. aint promising a story as good as my last one.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by KarmaMod(f): 2:30am On Jul 21, 2008
Titi and Stephen

Can you guys add to the list that people have to write in normal English

Not everyone can read the garbled trash known as Pidgin
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by Nobody: 3:26am On Jul 21, 2008
seriously, I could barely understand that pidgin.

And can people learn to use punctuation marks like periods,commas, etc? plz
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by doyin13(m): 3:31am On Jul 21, 2008
Whats with all this whining. . . .

Trainspotting is regarded as a cult classic, and it is written with a Scottish lilt.

I say leave your comfort zone, and test your literary palate a bit.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by Nobody: 3:42am On Jul 21, 2008
Sharrrrrap dia jo.

Literary palate ko library place ni tongue
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by KarmaMod(f): 4:12am On Jul 21, 2008
If you cant consider your audience, dont bother writing.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by doyin13(m): 4:34am On Jul 21, 2008
This writer will not give in to popular, demotic, repetitive and redundant scribblings.

The aim of an artist is to elevate past heights already surpassed cool cool cool cool
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by HCH3COO: 4:47am On Jul 21, 2008
post something else abeg. that one with the grasshoppers and alantako and was funny.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by KarmaMod(f): 5:34am On Jul 21, 2008
Artist. Hilarious. More like mindless LovePeddler.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by doyin13(m): 7:22am On Jul 21, 2008
KarmaMod:

Artist. Hilarious. More like mindless LovePeddler.

LOL. . . . . . . .Who's afraid of Doyin Woolf?
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by NegroNtns(m): 9:03am On Jul 21, 2008
I see things are getting heated in here, emotions are becoming raw. cool

Acid, not nice those comments to Stephen. Keep it easy man.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 21, 2008
MURDER

Does murder have a color? Yes, I think it does, the color red, blood red, like trickles of blood, running down from a fresh cut wound, the type you get when you scrape your tender knee on coarse concrete, a mere paper cut or even a stab wound, not just from any knife, I’m not talking about the kind you’ll probably find in the kitchen amongst mum’s favorite stash of cutlery, those are just infants, I’m talking about the big boys. Something like an axe, a cold, hard axe, silver glistening fiercely like stars in the night, if it had not been for the numerous splurges of blood staining that precise area, your reflection would have been so clear. So sharp that even a razor could not compare, though not as powerful as Aoyagi Manor Museum’s collection of samurai swords, obviously not, but still effective.

Imaging the feeling, no, the feelings that will overtake your entire body having such a colossal monster smashed into your skull, like cutting into yam, though the consequences are not as gruesome. Mr. Murderer is your predator, you are the prey. You feel numb, you feel pain, you see red, you see blood, you feel death, this is murder. 

Sorry It Is Short O
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by kingmoor: 11:38am On Jul 21, 2008
send me email at dollarmessiah@yahoo.com i will call you +23408068195768
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by timmfikk(m): 12:27pm On Jul 21, 2008
Mehn i can believe you guys hook up in here till dawn,

@ doyin13 try n have some sleep ooo, lol
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by timmfikk(m): 1:38pm On Jul 21, 2008
why is everywhere silent please post in some sotry jare, infact i no enjoy Holyeye these days, e no dey show up with those cool story again, i hope e never turn to a movie director sha,, lipsrsealed
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by Sisikill: 4:26pm On Jul 21, 2008
timmfikk:

Hear we go!!!!

This young dude in my area like to go to parties, he is a young man born in a christian family, but always like and enjoy things like partying in da club and many more, suddenly a day the young man had to go to one kind of party like that where every one who is attending are really VIP strictly i mean, but the guy was like filled with joy and have free move around with peeps babe, suddenly he challenge young babe to dance with him, but the lady was like hey, you (calling his name) i knew the day you went to the first party of your life, ha ebu! the guy was like hey ma'm what a nonsense but never know the young woman have so much back up before we could know whats really happening ogba leti oo and thats how the beefs started. After settling the issue right there, the babe keep wondering how could a guy whom his first ever party was my birthday bash slapped me, eh' impossible i will never let him go freely, suddenly they jam one more time at a street party then these time the young woman call him to dance with her, he was so filled with joy and the young babe told him we need to go and do that in da club sha oo you know guys na seeing an opportunity of what you need. He left with her and then they hang around in the party until the babe ask her why did you slap me the other day, he was like a mistake the next thing was a bottle hammering from backside, with a deep voice Never in your life try to dance with these type of woman.

Mehn before they figured out everything them don shook d guy and that is how he gt murdered oo

ROTFLMAO, Oh my heavens!

Good God! Man you owe me a new keyboard.

Let this be a lesson, don't drink and read. I have no idea what I'm gonna tell IT now.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by Sisikill: 4:38pm On Jul 21, 2008
doyin13:

FEAR

E no easy to live for London in the first place. But if u no com get paper, Ol bob na double trouble. The government people for this country jus dey tighten rope for illegal immigrant neck harder and harder. Today you go hear say, na biometric testing dey jus introduce. Tomorrow, you go hear say na ID card. I say if u no believe say the anti-christ dey corner, you suppose go see eye mechanic.

Anyway, me as I dey so now, I jus dey come back from my friend Askoni place. E be tell me say make I com see am about one job, but as you already don guess, na no show. The supervisor na one old wowo woman wey I refuse im invitation a few years back. Walahi, that time I dey hungry for woman sotay, na permanent erection be my nickname. But men, this woman deflate all my desire no be small. Na so she wowo reach. As she see me like this with my friend, she just talk emphatic no. For Cleaner job oo, na im dey take use me pose so. I say, people I don suffer.

So na my situation be that oo. Na my last three pounds I use take enter this Bus 53 to Elephant and Castle. And see as the bus just full. Honestly dey suppose do something about this route. Person go don tire and e no go see seat for inside bus. And the bus slow sotay, e be like journey say na from outside to inside london.

Ahn Ahn why this man dey look me na. In normal circumstances, I for word am well well as Naija man concern. But mehn, this guy big. The guy hench. I dey guess say e no dey less that 6 foot 5. I say mehn, e no go take anything for the guy to tear me into two. And as e dey look me, e no blink one time. E jus dey look me straight for eye.

So jeje, na im i tell am 'Sorry', even though I no know wetin I do. But even as I tell this my man sorry, e still stand there dey look me ooo. Anyway me I no
get time for this, so I waka a bit deeper inside the bus, make I avoid trouble.

Oh my god. E ma gba mi oo. Why this Dongoyaro dey follow me na. See as my heart dey beat now. If na for Naija, I for jus shout, and you knw say naija like amebo, so crowd go gather. But for this country no way ooo. . . . .Dey fit dey rape woman for street, all this yama yama people go just look like say nothing dey happen. I don see where three small pikin wey no pass 14 dey beat person papa for main market, and nobody talk anything.

Anyway, me I no get time for wahala. My stop na still three stops away. . . .I fit waka reach. I go drop for here. Make I leave kingdom for this mad man.

Okay. Make I waka the thing. . . . .Na who get this kain heavy footsteps. Make I turn look. . . . .Lord of Nazareth, this Matamba still dey follow me.

Where I go run reach now ooo. . . .

Jeebus save me! This is freaking hilarious!!!

I think I've lost all semblance of being sane, won't be surprised if the men in white coats come and cart me off.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by Sisikill: 4:42pm On Jul 21, 2008
djikb:

how's this:

life is a waste of death

I love it! it speaks to me in every which way. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply)

Relic / Bleep And Run / Stan Lee Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.