Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:06 AM

Role Play: Reloaded - Literature (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Role Play: Reloaded (26619 Views)

Role Of Arts In National Development / Ebiag Reloaded: The Citizens Of Gyrus / Life Of A Uam Boy (RELOADED!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Role Play: Reloaded by Sisikill: 4:50pm On Jul 21, 2008
ibkaye:

MURDER

Does murder have a color? Yes, I think it does, the color red, blood red, like trickles of blood, running down from a fresh cut wound, the type you get when you scrape your tender knee on coarse concrete, a mere paper cut or even a stab wound, not just from any knife, I’m not talking about the kind you’ll probably find in the kitchen amongst mum’s favorite stash of cutlery, those are just infants, I’m talking about the big boys. Something like an axe, a cold, hard axe, silver glistening fiercely like stars in the night, if it had not been for the numerous splurges of blood staining that precise area, your reflection would have been so clear. So sharp that even a razor could not compare, though not as powerful as Aoyagi Manor Museum’s collection of samurai swords, obviously not, but still effective.

Imaging the feeling, no, the feelings that will overtake your entire body having such a colossal monster smashed into your skull, like cutting into yam, though the consequences are not as gruesome. Mr. Murderer is your predator, you are the prey. You feel numb, you feel pain, you see red, you see blood, you feel death, this is murder.

Sorry It Is Short O

Okay, this is beautiful.

I envy people who can write short and to the point. I just go on and on and on.

I'll think about the highlighted part next time i"m eating yam. grin
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 21, 2008
Sisikill:

Okay, this is beautiful.

I envy people who can write short and to the point. I just go on and on and on.

I'll think about the highlighted part next time i"m eating yam. grin
Thankyou, lol smiley
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 21, 2008
@timm
loool nice one cheesy

im a bit late
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by onyinye2(f): 7:20pm On Jul 21, 2008
Murder

Ronaldo and Ju Letta

It was 4:30 in the damn morning. Where the hell was Ronaldo? His ass was suppose to be home 7 hours ago. Oh he going to get it when he steps in. Oh he gone get it. Who the hell does he think he is having me waiting up at this hour? 7:00 he finally steps in. "Where in God's name have you been Ronaldo? It is 7 in the damn morning. Yo trifling ass told me you would be home at ten. What fucking lie do you have thought up to tell me?" He just smiled and walked into the kitchen. "What you smiling for Ronaldo?" "Why you acting this way Ju Letta? Like you pretty or something. What you thought we was together sincerely? Trick please. You aint nothing but a sideline. I only got with you because i wanted a piece of that ass. Now i got it and well you aint really shit to me now? The only good thing about you is the way you suck my stuff. Besides that, you aint nothing. You sure as hell aint pretty and will always be nothing but a booty call. Think of it like this bust it baby, you're like an apple. I had my bites at cha and now it's time to throw out the core. Well im threw with screwing with you and oh yeah i never really loved you. i just said that to get a lick of that candy. So have a nice life trick cause you sure as hell aint my woman." " You know what, you will regret this day until you die. You will regret this what you have done to me till you die." I screamed. "Oh shut the hell up trick, don't be throwing bull shit threats at me. The only thing you can do is suck me like a lollipop. So don't even waste your time. Peace bitch, I mean Ju Letta." He walked out of my house. I was in disbelief. He was lying. He loves me. He is just confused. We shall be together no matter what. No matter what.

I began stalking him day and night. I watched him when he went to work and to all his dates with his new girlfriend. He is just confused right now. He is being distracted by that woman. With her out of the picture, things will go back to regular. When she was gone, he will come back to me. And love me again. We will always be together. We are lovers and that is how it will stay. Even if death must intervene and insure it. I built a shrine for him in my bedroom. His pictures spread all over my walls like a virus. Every night I would light up candles and put on the clothes he left and worshiped him. He was mine and nothing will change that. We shall be together in any means necessary. I had a chant just for him.
"You are the key that opens me
I will make sure I'm your only
With this knife i will kill she
We will be together eternally"

I had my plans worked out. I would follow her home and climb up the fire escape. Every night she left her window open. So it would be easy to get in. She went upstairs and pulled out her keys. I waited for her to step into her bedroom. Once she entered, I watched her twirl around like some princess. Little did she know it would be the last move she'll make. I jumped in the window and she began to scream. My eyes were red and full of fury. "Ronaldo is my man. He loves me. You are trying to destroy that. He is mine bitch. You screwing with the wrong broad right here. You think you can just walk in and ruin the love we have between each other? For that you must die." She screamed in terror as i pulled out my knife. I charged towards her as she tried to escape. I struck the knife right in her back. She collasped on the floor. Blood covered the floor like white on Micheal Jackson. I dragged her to the bedroom and threw her corpse in the tub. I let the water run and left in a daze.

I went home that night to clean up. I put on my best lingerie and headed over to Ronaldo's place. He wouldn't be expecting me but i knew he could resist the sex that i got. I was going to give it to him good. Tonight we shall be together for ever. He will love me and no one shall interfere with it. No one.

I arrived at his door step. He opened the door and instantly a grin flashed across his face. Typical Ronaldo. I gave him a long deep french kiss. Then i told him to wait out in the living area for 10 minutes then meet me in the bedroom. When 10 minutes finally ended, he walked in to find a note on the chair. It stated "Press play on the stereo and have a seat." Once the music started playing R. Kelly "slow dance", it was my que to start the show. I walked out all seductively and gave him a sensual lap dance. His breaths began to get stronger with each grind i did. I finished it by stripping off my clothes and said "Do on to me what you will" He took me to the bed and began to do his natural instincts. But this time, I was on top. Up and down we went as the atmosphere got hotter. I heard "Sweet tooth" blasting in the background.
"Got a sweet tooth for you girl
Baby I'm tempted to taste
I can't wait to drink your milk
You're lookin' like a big ol' piece of cake"

When we finally reached our point of pleasure, he exploded his love all over me. We were meant to be together. "Ronaldo, I love you so much." "What you jiving about Ju Letta? This aint love, I just wanted some sex. You offered it and i took it. You can go clean up and get out my space now." He was still confused. He loves me. We are going to be together forever. I pulled out the same knife i used on that hoe. I pierced the knife threw his heart. The look on his face read shock as he slowly died. "I love you Ronaldo." I then use the the knife to cut myself and bleed. I mixed our blood together as one. I then used it as paint and wrote a sign on the wall. Afterwards, I got back on the bed. I put on my favorite lip stick and kissed him for the last time. I then took the knife and struck myself with it. My finally words were "Together forever. I love you."

The police came in the next day to find a disturbing scene. There i laid with my Ronaldo. In a bloody bed. What was on the wall freaked them out the most. In blood it said,
                                                                        R&J
                                                                                                    Forever
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by Sisikill: 7:43pm On Jul 21, 2008
@ Onyinye2
Hell hath no fury than a woman scorned!!!

Well done!

And you thought you didn't have it in you! wink
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 21, 2008
@onyinye
nice one wink
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by Sisikill: 7:56pm On Jul 21, 2008
Warning - It's Long. I mean really long. I'm working on keeping things short, I promise you.

Murder 101

She crept into the room; she could see him lying in bed, his back to her. She took the gun out from where she had hidden it under her blouse, it felt heavy in her hands. Two more steps and she stood at the foot of the bed. Should she wake him or should she give him the gift of dying without knowing what hit him?.

I threw my pen down, got up from the desk and began to pace. Okay, killing someone is not as easy as they make it look on TV, I'll tell you that right now.

I walked to the window; the setting sun told me how long I'd been at it. . . .murder I mean. The sun was barely up when I had started the most important chapter of my book "Death Gallows" and 10 hrs later there still wasn't any death. Ughh! Why was I having a difficult time with this?

"Stick a fork in it love, you're done." I heard my professor’s voice in my head. I don't know which was more annoying - that after 5 years, I still hear his berating voice and the cocky British accent it came in or that he . . . I . . . the voice in my head was right. I should just pack it up.

"Yeah you should" it was like he was in the room with me now. "You've committed the gravest offense a writer can"

"And what's that?" I asked trying to feign indifference.

"No! No! This is not how it's done" he snapped "I'm the teacher here. I ask the questions. Now what was it you did wrong?"

"I. . . I like him" I whispered like I was back in his class again

"Speak up" he ordered.

"I like him" I answered loudly.

"That's right; you've gone and fallen in love with your victim. How can you kill him now? Love will that to you. Oh you’ve lost it now" he dismissed.

"I can get it back. I can. Let me try" Insane! I couldn't believe I was pleading with a voice in my head.

"Remember what I said to you when you first walked into my class?"

Remember? I never forget. The way he had looked at me and told me I didn't belong there. "There's jingle writing class next door" and when I had told him I was in the right class, he laughed.

"You? In a Murder-Mystery class? You look like you should be baking cookies or singing nursery rhymes to children”

“I. . . I don’t bake and I don’t like children either” I had stammered.

“This should be interesting. Well then, have youself a sit and let’s see what you are capable of.”

And that how it began. . . Me doing everything I could to impress him and him getting less impressed with each attempt. It is why after graduating top of his class, I still felt like a failure, it is why immediately after I signing my 3 book deal with Pendant publishing, one of the nation's top publishing house, I went straight to the bathroom and puked my brains out and it is why after 5 years I can still hear his mocking voice in my head.

"Do us all a favor, love and make it a romance, I beg you. That way you and your lover can ride into the sunset with harps playing in the background?"

"I don't do romance" I muttered

"Well you might as well do it now, because there's no way you're going to get murder out of that"

"I can! I can and I will" I screamed

"Prove it! Kill him. . . Kill him" he pushed "You can't, can you? Because you love him" he laughed, his voice dripping with disdain and at that very something snapped in me.

"You know what? I don't have to prove anything to you” I yelled “Not anymore, I am a good writer. . . a darn good one and I don't need you to tell me that"

"Yes, maybe a Romance writer after which you can move to children’s books. . .

“Shut Up”

“That way, you can write about fluffy bunnies.

“Shut up”

“And the fairies riding on a rainbow. . . when do they come in?

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up" I screamed, shutting my eyes and shaking my head.

"Oyin? Baby?"

I opened my eyes to see Akin, my husband, standing in front of me.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by Sisikill: 8:03pm On Jul 21, 2008
"Are you okay?" he asked me "You were screaming"

"I. . . I. . .” I swallowed “I was testing out a dialogue" I lied.

Akin smiled, I could see him mentally chucking the incident up as one of the many eccentricities of a writer.

"Ah, so was that your character being killed" he asked, drawing me into an embrace.

"Sorta. . . it was also me fighting my inner demons. An exorcism of sorts" my voice muffled into his chest.

"Demons, murders and exorcism. . . Tell me again why I'm with you?"

"I bring excitement into your life" I replied raising my head from his chest to look up at him. "Without me, you'd live a boring Accountant life, where numbers and balance sheet was all the fun you'll have"

"Ah! I remember now" he smiled and slowly leaned in for a kiss. I met him half way.

God! I love him with every fiber of my being. I'm grateful for him; he always managed to pull me from the edge. When we finally broke apart, he grabbed my hand leading me out the door.

"Come on, I'll cook you dinner”

"I haven't finished the. . . “I half protested.

"It can wait, right now you need food. How can commit murder on an empty stomach?" He joked

"I don't think I want to anymore" the words tumbled out of my mouth.

"Do what? Eat?"

"No. . . murder. I don't think I want to do it" I repeated in a small voice. "It's sick, it's morbid. . . It's insane"

Akin turned to face me. Surprise written on his face

"Sweetie, you aren't really doing it. You are writing about it, it's all fiction"

“I know, I know” Actually I didn’t know anything anymore. This book was bringing something in me. . . something I don’t think I like.

“Oyin, you have been blessed with an imagination to spin tales. . . tales, people like me who see the world only in numbers, can lose ourselves in. Don’t begrudge us of that. . .” he said giving me a lost puppy dog look. I smiled and pushed him out the door

“Oh alright, feed me. Give me strength to maim; torture and kill” I replied in my best Igor voice

“At your service my gentle murderess”

An hour later, I curled up on the loveseat and I watched my husband pour himself a glass of wine. I had declined; I needed a clear head if I wanted to finish up the chapter. He joined me on the chair.

“I called the travel agent. How does Bora Bora sound to you?”

“Like heaven” I replied.

“I thought so. I’ve asked him to make it next Tuesday; will you be done by then?”

“Yes” I wasn’t sure but I couldn’t tell him that. We’d already changed our vacation plans 3 times because of my book.

“Good” He replied and took a sip of his wine. Well, that was that, I guess. Maybe having a deadline will motivate me into completing the chapter.

“Okay, I guess that’s my cue to get back to work” I said getting up and headed to my study.

“Here’s to a lovely killing” he toasted behind me and I laughed without looking back.

Once in the study, I paused. . . as if to make sure HE wasn’t there. Of course, he wouldn’t be he’s in your head stupid. I sat behind my desk and picked up the pen I had abandoned earlier. I read the last words I had written and then crossed it out. No, killing a man while he slept was too cowardly.

I began to write again. . .

She walked into the room; he was standing by the window, his back to her. She took out the gun

I stopped and then changed the gun to knife.

She took out the knife from where she hid it under her blouse. It felt right in her hand. Two more and she stood behind him. Should she call out to him or should she give him the gift of dying without knowing what hit him? Nah, she wanted to see the surprise in his face as the knife pierced through his flesh into his heart.

“Hey” she said softly.

He turned, his mouth widening into a smile which immediately turned into shock and surprise as the knife cut straight into his heart. She pulled it out and plunged again and again and again and again until he was lying on his back.

“Why? He asked as blood bubbled out of his mouth.

“I have to” she replied “I have to” she repeated over and over again.

“Well done!?” A voice cheered

I took a deep breath and stepped away from him. . . from Akin, who now lay on the floor, his shirt soaked in blood. I dropped the knife and wiped the sweat on my face with my bloody hands.

“Told you I could” I panted. “You see, you were wrong. I loved him and I killed him”

“That you did love, that you did it. You killed your lover! Didn’t think you had it in you but you proved me wrong”

“I am good. Say it . . . Say it!” I screamed “Say it! Say it”

News Report
Last Night, Writer Oyin Akin-Martins was picked up for the murder of her husband Akin Martins. At this moment, the motive for the crime remains unclear. According to sources close to the police department, Mrs. Martins was found sitting by his body, saying “I am good” over and over again. She’s been transported to County Mental Institution for a psyche evaluation before she appears before the judge for bail hearing.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by doyin13(m): 8:07pm On Jul 21, 2008
@Sisikill

Pretty Good. . . . .Probably the best that has been written so far.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by timmfikk(m): 8:24pm On Jul 21, 2008
@ Ibkhaye, nice one, keep it up ma'm

@ Oyinye, Good one babe, really got you cool

@Sisikill thanks so much for the comments, u're also one of da bomb man, keep up doing the great work, Naija all de way.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by KarmaMod(f): 8:42pm On Jul 21, 2008
Loved it SiSi.

Im glad you decided to join in

Now tackle the other themes! grin
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by timmfikk(m): 8:45pm On Jul 21, 2008

@Sisikill thanks so much for the comments, u're also one of da bomb man, keep up doing the great work, Naija all de way.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by timmfikk(m): 8:57pm On Jul 21, 2008
@Karmamod,

WHICH team did you want to tackle.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by Sisikill: 8:58pm On Jul 21, 2008
doyin13:

@Sisikill

Pretty Good. . . . .Probably the best that has been written so far.

Thank you smiley

timmfikk:

You're welcome and the other side of me. . . the Hermy side, thanks you for saying "man" grin

KarmaMod:

Loved it SiSi.

I'm glad you decided to join in

Now tackle the other themes! grin

I'm glad you liked it.

LMAO! Gah! I was hoping I would get away with not doing the other themes.

The falling in love one has got me stumped. Honestly what I recall was feeling so light headed and like I was gonna puke but that's not what the movies tell you it feels like. So i figure it would be best if I saved everyone from having to read crap about throwing up, sweating and stammering like a goat. LOL
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by LadyT(f): 9:13pm On Jul 21, 2008
@SISI shocked

Nice one!!!!
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by KarmaMod(f): 10:44pm On Jul 21, 2008
Sisikill:

The falling in love one has got me stumped. Honestly what I recall was feeling so light headed and like I was going to puke but that's not what the movies tell you it feels like. So i figure it would be best if I saved everyone from having to read crap about throwing up, sweating and stammering like a goat. LOL

You cant escape! I wanna read your take!

I would love to read your short "plays" on

1. Falling In Love
2. Cheating
3. Life changing Moment
4. Erotica!
5. Fear.

wink
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by NegroNtns(m): 12:10am On Jul 22, 2008
Sisi,

Nice output!!

Karma, I have a name for you when you loose this one _ Slave Driver! grin
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by Nobody: 12:55am On Jul 22, 2008
@ALL
Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! shocked

And here y'all thought you couldn't write one on murder. tongue

Nice.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by NegroNtns(m): 1:16am On Jul 22, 2008
Ruby,

Now that we are on muder, where is Acid, ? You both been waiting for this. cool
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by acidrop(f): 1:17am On Jul 22, 2008
did someone call?
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by Nobody: 1:19am On Jul 22, 2008
Acidrop, not your acid. lol
HCH3COO acid.
but you're also welcome
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by Nobody: 1:20am On Jul 22, 2008
@Negro
Yea, have been waiting for this rolde play , am enjoying reading them.

Thanks guys smiley
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by acidrop(f): 1:22am On Jul 22, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Acidrop, not your acid. lol
HCH3COO acid.
but you're also welcome

no thank you. c the way u just rejected me, or is it a bad thing if i answered my name, BTW what is the role play again, can i benefit from it?
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by Nobody: 1:25am On Jul 22, 2008
Acidrop, you weren't rejected jare.
Role Play is just writing a story on different given scenarios.
Right now we're "Murder"
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by acidrop(f): 1:27am On Jul 22, 2008
murder eh? hmmmm
how long should the role play be?
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by Nobody: 1:29am On Jul 22, 2008
Just as long as you want.
So write it short, Some write it long, Some write it three pages long like Sisikill tongue
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by acidrop(f): 1:34am On Jul 22, 2008
as i walk into the room, a familiar voice echoed musically across the empty hall
its was rythmic, it was loud, it was fast, it was murder on the dance floor

how about that, i get talent ooo, i wanna c who can beat that. . . . lol
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by Nobody: 1:35am On Jul 22, 2008
LOL! Yea.
Talent indeed
I won't even try beating that lol
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by NegroNtns(m): 2:40am On Jul 22, 2008
Ruby, I thought you were cured

I cant stop laughing at your takes, grin
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by Nobody: 3:22am On Jul 22, 2008
Of course am cured! angry of what? tongue
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by HCH3COO: 3:24am On Jul 22, 2008
LOL @ L and acidr.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by acidrop(f): 5:08am On Jul 22, 2008
HCH3COO:

LOL @ L and acidr.
n y are u laffing at us?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply)

Relic / Bleep And Run / Stan Lee Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.