Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! - Fashion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! (65112 Views)

Miss Ambassador For Peace 2013 Contestants... / Miss University Nigeria 2013 Contestants(Raw Photos) / Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2013 Contestants In Traditional Attire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 6:31pm On Nov 12, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: LOOOOOL

why you laughing. Am proud of my features unlike you guys who don't even want to admit how you guys have nappy hair and thick lips and wide nose.

everyone says somalis look very ancient and have very regal features. Our forehead looks very noble, almost like a picture from a statue from a thousand years ago.

Its called pride man, you need to find some. We don't hide how we look, we embrace it. Our forehead looks noble, asymmetric.

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by ProudSAfrican(m): 6:32pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ajuran:

LMAO, your inferiority complex is amazing. So in order to avoid saying Somalis look different, you say all humans are the same. You are sad.
You are the prime example of self hate and seeing as your south african am not surprised. I am the first to admit that Somalis do not like chinese people, they don't have the same eyes as chinese, they don't have the same hair as blacks, and are not the same height as eskimos.

Somalis are brown skin, tall, slim, soft hair, square forehead, average to thin lips, straight nose.

Negroids who don't have admixture are big, nappy hair, thick lips, wide nose. to deny these obvious differences between races is for you to have self hate as you don't want to admit how you look

but am sure all the nigerians in here are cringing in shame when you can't even admit how you look, and say all humans look the same. lmao

Only a bigot uses race as a means to measure difference. You are stup1d to even think that somalians are a race. Do you even know what race is? Your attempt to differentiate yourself from the rest of the continent by how you or you people look is a sign of how infinitely obtuse you are. Race isn't even a real concept its just a fallacy that is extremely flawed and subject to change. Your people that you find so beautiful and you look at with such pride are a stain to the continent. I pray that your daft beauty, straight nose soft hair and light skin are able to feed your people. The poorest bantus and nigerians look at your people with pitty because in the world order it doesn't get any worser than Somalia. Somalians the new face of piracy that is what your people have become. You may try to bring your people closer to Arabs or any other peoples who share your insignificant facial features you can pride yourself with your history but the present tells me that you are nothing but a pirate that is the beauty that your people have.

A beautiful lie at the bottom of the world.

If my words have offended any decent self respecting human please forgive me.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by PAPAAFRICA: 6:35pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ajuran:

why you laughing. Am proud of my features unlike you guys who don't even want to admit how you guys have nappy hair and thick lips and wide nose.

everyone says somalis look very ancient and have very regal features. Our forehead looks very noble, almost like a picture from a statue from a thousand years ago.

Its called pride man, you need to find some. We don't hide how we look, we embrace it. Our forehead looks noble, asymmetric.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Fulaman198(m): 6:35pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ajuran:

Please post a negroid who isn't admixture like fulanis who has straight soft hair and straight nose. You can't find any. All you can post is a few fullanis and tureg who are not pure negroid. No pure negroid has straight soft hair and straight nose. Others have failed to post pictures, plz take this challenge.

First and foremost we are not admixture. Secondly, Not all Somalis have this 'soft straight hair' same with Fulbe (Fulani). You need to get out of these mindset that having this crap makes one superior. It does not. No human being is superior to another.

2 Likes

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Fulaman198(m): 6:35pm On Nov 12, 2013
PAPA AFRICA:

Looks like a Yoruba man

1 Like

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 6:36pm On Nov 12, 2013
Proud.SAfrican:

Only a bigot uses race as a means to measure difference. You are stup1d to even think that somalians are a race. Do you even know what race is? Your attempt to differentiate yourself from the rest of the continent by how you or you people look is a sign of how infinitely obtuse you are. Race isn't even a real concept its just a fallacy that is extremely flawed and subject to change. Your people that you find so beautiful and you look at with such pride are a stain to the continent. I pray that your daft beauty, straight nose soft hair and light skin are able to feed your people. The poorest bantus and nigerians look at your people with pitty because in the world order it doesn't get any worser than Somalia. Somalians the new face of piracy that is what your people have become. You may try to bring your people closer to Arabs or any other peoples who share your insignificant facial features you can pride yourself with your history but the present tells me that you are nothing but a pirate that is the beauty that your people have.

A beautiful lie at the bottom of the world.

If my words have offended any decent self respecting human please forgive me.

No such thing as a race. But somali is an ethnicity, and those scientist cluster somalis with ethiopians, as their is no difference between our cranial with those who are in europe and middle east. like i said, am proud to be somali. and if i had to choose another ethnicity it would be one of the cushitic people in ethiopia and eritrea.

Its you who are ashamed and can't admit that your people has big lips and big nose. Even though all your leaders and people have big lips. but you hide under the fact that all humans are the same. even though you guys were enslaved because people saw you as subhuman. isn't that sad.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Fulaman198(m): 6:37pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ajuran:

No such thing as a race. But somali is an ethnicity, and those scientist cluster somalis with ethiopians, as their is no difference between our cranial with those who are in europe and middle east. like i said, am proud to be somali. and if i had to choose another ethnicity it would be one of the cushitic people in ethiopia and eritrea.

Its you who are ashamed and can't admit that your people has big lips and big nose. Even though all your leaders and people have big lips. but you hide under the fact that all humans are the same. even though you guys were enslaved because people saw you as subhuman. isn't that sad.

Somali Ajuran:

Are you going to deny him too? You should be proud of such a person

1 Like

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 6:38pm On Nov 12, 2013
Fulaman198:

Looks like a Yoruba man

sheikh sharifs mother is rumored to be non somali, i don't know. but clearly even somalis talk about his non somali features. He sticks out like sore thumb when you look at the somali politicians of somalia.

this is the president who came before him. Who is from the dominant Darod clan, all somalis are the same ethnicity. This guy has straighter nose, and hair than many whites i have seen.

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by HisClone: 6:39pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ajuran:

Even fulaman himself admit only few fualnis have the soft hair. Thats cause the rest intermixed with bantus and lost their features. Even then those who have soft hair, don't have the sharp features that somalis,ethiopians,eritreans have like straight nose, square noble forehead.
so does those sharp features look like the features of europeans,swollen fore-head and bunk teeth? grin

infact those fulanis with "very" cos every fulani u see here got soft hairs and some few hausas,infact i got a hausa friend who got straight soft hairs and not curly grin

the fulanis i have seen with very soft hairs,the colour of their hairs are blonde and very long to their azz grin even those so called pure fulanis got very soft hairs than a somali,seriously

infact even if it's true that only 20percent called that very soft hairs,that 20percent is still more than the whole somali in somalis grin while those without the so called very soft blonde hairs still got their sharp features intact!
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by ProudSAfrican(m): 6:40pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ajuran:

i know his south african, all that abuse under apartheid has taken its toll, can't believe these people only became free 20 years with the help of The Entire World. lmao

I can understand when one people oppress another but I cannot for the life of me understand why Somalia is in such a state of anarchy care to explain.

And in all that chaos you still manage to have a AK47 fan club look at him striking a pose with his soft hair straight nose and light skin.

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by PAPAAFRICA: 6:40pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ajuran:

europeans were once enslaved by Muslims of North Africa and middle easterners, now they run the world.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by HisClone: 6:41pm On Nov 12, 2013
Fulaman198:

Somali Ajuran:

Are you going to deny him too? You should be proud of such a person
looool! Is that not the big giant lips and big nose i'm seeing or are my eyes decieving me? grin
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Fulaman198(m): 6:41pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ajuran:

sheikh sharifs mother is rumored to be non somali, i don't know. but clearly even somalis talk about his non somali features. He sticks out like sore thumb when you look at the somali politicians of somalia.

this is the president who came before him. Who is from the dominant Darod clan, all somalis are the same ethnicity. This guy has straighter nose, and hair than many whites i have seen.

It is funny how you are so quick to deny your own people who don't look 'Somali'

1 Like

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 6:42pm On Nov 12, 2013
His.Clone:
so does those sharp features look like the features of europeans,swollen fore-head and bunk teeth? grin

infact those fulanis with "very" cos every fulani u see here got soft hairs and some few hausas,infact i got a hausa friend who got straight soft hairs and not curly grin

the fulanis i have seen with very soft hairs,the colour of their hairs are blonde and very long to their azz grin even those so called pure fulanis got very soft hairs than a somali,seriously

infact even if it's true that only 20percent called that very soft hairs,that 20percent is still more than the whole somali in somalis grin while those without the so called very soft blonde hairs still got their sharp features intact!

No fulani ever has sharper features than us, fulanis who have soft hair, look like watered down version of somalis and ethiopians. and Somali is one ethnicity, all the cushitic people in ethiopia and somalia and eritrea make up 120 million people
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Fulaman198(m): 6:43pm On Nov 12, 2013
[img]http://www.hausa.rfi.fr/sites/hausa.filesrfi/imagecache/rfi_43_large/sites/images.rfi.fr/files/aef_image/yarauda_nigeria_portrait_juin_0.jpg[/img]

And this is Nigeria's president before Goodluck Johnathan, he is still black nonetheless.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by PAPAAFRICA: 6:44pm On Nov 12, 2013

1 Like

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 6:44pm On Nov 12, 2013
Fulaman198: [img]http://www.hausa.rfi.fr/sites/hausa.filesrfi/imagecache/rfi_43_large/sites/images.rfi.fr/files/aef_image/yarauda_nigeria_portrait_juin_0.jpg[/img]

And this is Nigeria's president before Goodluck Johnathan, he is still black nonetheless.
https://www.nairaland.com/1513256/nigerians-look-up-pope#19488140

please come to this thread, papa africa is saying muslims worship a jewish god. He can't be this stupid but than again, i remember how bad the school system is in nigeria.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Fulaman198(m): 6:44pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ajuran:

No fulani ever has sharper features than us, fulanis who have soft hair, look like watered down version of somalis and ethiopians. and Somali is one ethnicity, all the cushitic people in ethiopia and somalia and eritrea make up 120 million people

In Fulani culture we are taught not to put down or even say we are superior. So I'm going to say I am glad that we are not resembling you at all. Some bigoted Fulani would probably say we even look better.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 6:45pm On Nov 12, 2013
Fulaman198: [img]http://www.hausa.rfi.fr/sites/hausa.filesrfi/imagecache/rfi_43_large/sites/images.rfi.fr/files/aef_image/yarauda_nigeria_portrait_juin_0.jpg[/img]

Whats the point of this picture. When majority of people don't look nothing like him, and he looks clearly negroid, if thats the soft haired people you try to put on the peddle stool to compete with horners than i feel sorry for you.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by HisClone: 6:46pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ajuran:

All you posted were women with weaves. Anyone can tell when some one has a weave, you can tell by looking at the root of the hair.

Am talking about Hair like this, look at these somalis hair
only few somalis got this kind of hair,don't let me go to fb and start posting pixs of my somali friends which hairs ain't that soft..

Like i said earliar,i didn't see the big lips and flat big nose among these two nigerian couples,what's wrong?

[img]http://4.bp..com/-SbFMt9oDgkg/Un9ntbDEYMI/AAAAAAACL34/YK7-F8qUUwA/s1600/2.JPG[/img]
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Fulaman198(m): 6:46pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ajuran:

Whats the point of this picture. When majority of people don't look nothing like him, and he looks clearly negroid, if thats the soft haired people you try to put on the peddle stool to compete with horners than i feel sorry for you.

He looks a lot less 'negroid' than a lot of the Somalis leaders whom you have posted. Quit trolling. We are all black and proud
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by HisClone: 6:47pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ajuran:

he's hausa man u charcant,and hausas are majority nigerians.. So stfu and crawl back to ur dying jungle,go feed them straight away grin
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Fulaman198(m): 6:47pm On Nov 12, 2013
Enough of this soft hair talk I'm getting fed up with it. Anyone who discusses it has inferiority complex. It means you Ajuran/Ayanle, you have an inferiority complex. You are so quick to deny your fellow Somali who is the current president. You should be ashamed of yourself.

1 Like

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Fulaman198(m): 6:48pm On Nov 12, 2013
His.Clone:
he's hausa man u charcant,and hausas are majority nigerians.. So stfu and crawl back to ur dying jungle,go feed them straight away grin

He's actually ethnically Fulani, but he only Speaks Hausa (I guess that makes him a Hausa man)
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 6:49pm On Nov 12, 2013
Even black americans know that people prefer Cushitic people cause of our looks

http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php?t=597549

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Fulaman198(m): 6:50pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ajuran: Even black americans know that people prefer Cushitic people cause of our looks

A lot of black Americans don't even know much about Africa, only a few do. Those few exceptions like MsDarkSkin, Papa Africa, KidStrangleHold who are of the diaspora, I pop my hat to them.

Most African Americans know more about Europe than Africa.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by HisClone: 6:50pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ajuran:

pls ape,they don't have the ugly features which y'all have,swollen fore head,long ostrich neck and bunk teeth grin grin

fulanis make up to 100million in westafrica grin

#case.closed

and hausas makes up to 200million in westafrica grin
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 6:50pm On Nov 12, 2013
Fulaman198: Enough of this soft hair talk I'm getting fed up with it. Anyone who discusses it has inferiority complex. It means you Ajuran/Ayanle, you have an inferiority complex. You are so quick to deny your fellow Somali who is the current president. You should be ashamed of yourself.

how can i have an inferiority complex when i talk about what features i have. its those who pretend they have it, and don't admit their nappy hair, thick lips who have the inferiority complex.

Am just good at picking out the inferiority complex people have and putting it on display. cheesy
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Fulaman198(m): 6:51pm On Nov 12, 2013
grin
His.Clone:
pls ape,they don't have the ugly features which y'all have,swollen fore head,long ostrich neck and bunk teeth grin grin

fulanis make up to 100million in westafrica grin

#case.closed

and hausas makes up to 200million in westafrica grin

That's an overexaggeration my friend.

Fulbe (fulani) make up approximately 25 million in West Africa

Whilst Hausa (if they are truly all Hausa or just Hausa speakers (there is a difference in being a Hausa speaker and an ethnic Hausa). But Hausas number about 35 - 40 million.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by HisClone: 6:51pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ajuran: Even black americans know that people prefer Cushitic people cause of our looks

*spits* is it me u wanna f00l,definatly acts of somali trolls grin

what do u have to say about the arabs of westafrica in mauritanus and cape-vediens,ain't they westafrican too? grin
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Fulaman198(m): 6:52pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ajuran:

how can i have an inferiority complex when i talk about what features i have. its those who pretend they have it, and don't admit their nappy hair, thick lips who have the inferiority complex.

Am just good at picking out the inferiority complex people have and putting it on display. cheesy

Does your president have those features? I was at a Somali restaurant not long ago in one of my business trips out with some colleagues in the U.K. and none of the Somalis looked like the pictures you posted. Yes, they were taller than most East Africans I come across, but they did not have those 'features'
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 6:53pm On Nov 12, 2013
His.Clone:

*spits* is it me u wanna f00l,definatly acts of somali trolls grin

what do u have to say about the arabs of westafrica in mauritanus and cape-vediens,ain't they westafrican too? grin

Here comes the inferiority complex. WHAT arabs in west africa? loooooooooooooool, you mean the ones who enslaved you, their no longer there son.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply)

See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) / Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria Set To Hold Maiden Beauty Contest (PICTURES) / Lady Rocks Very Long Braid To ATM In Jos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.