Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! - Fashion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! (65112 Views)

Miss Ambassador For Peace 2013 Contestants... / Miss University Nigeria 2013 Contestants(Raw Photos) / Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2013 Contestants In Traditional Attire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by HisClone: 6:53pm On Nov 12, 2013
Fulaman198: grin

That's an overexaggeration my friend.

Fulbe (fulani) make up approximately 25 million in West Africa

Whilst Hausa (if they are truly all Hausa or just Hausa speakers (there is a difference in being a Hausa speaker and an ethnic Hausa). But Hausas number about 35 - 40 million.
that's an outdated report my friend,cos fulanis account for 30million nigerians now and hausas are close to 60million

in the whole region they should be about 40million while hausas shold be about 80-90million
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 6:55pm On Nov 12, 2013
Fulaman198:

Does your president have those features? I was at a Somali restaurant not long ago in one of my business trips out with some colleagues in the U.K. and none of the Somalis looked like the pictures you posted. Yes, they were taller than most East Africans I come across, but they did not have those 'features'

My point is its very easy to find somalis who have sharper features than many whites. The majority of somalis have curly soft hair, not straight hair, but we have straight noses, and brown skin. That being said, you will find somalis who look very caucasion, and their still somali and not mixed, its just ancient dna expressing itself, and i have seen some somalis who look arab but they are a minority. But the majority have straight nose, and soft curly hair.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by ProudSAfrican(m): 6:56pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ajuran:

No such thing as a race. But somali is an ethnicity, and those scientist cluster somalis with ethiopians, as their is no difference between our cranial with those who are in europe and middle east. like i said, am proud to be somali. and if i had to choose another ethnicity it would be one of the cushitic people in ethiopia and eritrea.

Its you who are ashamed and can't admit that your people has big lips and big nose. Even though all your leaders and people have big lips. but you hide under the fact that all humans are the same. even though you guys were enslaved because people saw you as subhuman. isn't that sad.

Listen to this guy trying to bring himself closer to Europeans as if that changes the somalians current situation. Why are you using an adjective as a noun the word you want is cranium not cranial. I am proud of my Xhosa people and what groups us together is our shared language and heritage not what we look like we come in different shades from light to dark straight noses and rarely some are born with hazel eyes. All these features are meaningless what matters to us Xhosa people is heritage that is the most important thing.

Somalians are such failed people that the only course for them to feel special is to bring themselves closer to Europeans and Arab people using superficial means such as the shape of their cranium.

2 Likes

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by HisClone: 6:57pm On Nov 12, 2013
Proud.SAfrican:

I can understand when one people oppress another but I cannot for the life of me understand why Somalia is in such a state of anarchy care to explain.

And in all that chaos you still manage to have a AK47 fan club look at him striking a pose with his soft hair straight nose and light skin.
look at how y'all are black like charcoal,ajuran,look at that somali nigga with an AK-47,his hairs doesn't look soft to me,infact only about 30percent of somali got that very soft hairs grin
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Fulaman198(m): 6:59pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ajuran:

Here comes the inferiority complex. WHAT arabs in west africa? loooooooooooooool, you mean the ones who enslaved you, their no longer there son.

There are many Arabs in West Africa, they did not enslave West Africans you are truly naive.

There are tons of ethnic Arabs in Mauritania, Mali, Niger, Nigeria (Shuwa who are Baggara)

i would say Chad but chad is considered Central Africa, it is a bordering country
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Fulaman198(m): 7:00pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ajuran:

My point is its very easy to find somalis who have sharper features than many whites. The majority of somalis have curly soft hair, not straight hair, but we have straight noses, and brown skin. That being said, you will find somalis who look very caucasion, and their still somali and not mixed, its just ancient dna expressing itself, and i have seen some somalis who look arab but they are a minority. But the majority have straight nose, and soft curly hair.

I did not notice it, maybe only amongst the women. But some men have inferiority complex and think that marrying a lighter complexioned woman will somehow boost their ego.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by HisClone: 7:00pm On Nov 12, 2013
Fulaman198: Enough of this soft hair talk I'm getting fed up with it. Anyone who discusses it has inferiority complex. It means you Ajuran/Ayanle, you have an inferiority complex. You are so quick to deny your fellow Somali who is the current president. You should be ashamed of yourself.
ajuran read this.

Shame on u,shame on u and ur inferiority,u wish u were a whiteman
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 7:01pm On Nov 12, 2013
His.Clone:
look at how y'all are black like charcoal,ajuran,look at that somali nigga with an AK-47,his hairs doesn't look soft to me,infact only about 30percent of somali got that very soft hairs grin

lol, funny cause there are pictures to proof other wise. Somali hair is curly to very soft. but never nappy. As the word for nappy in somali is jarrer and thats what somalis call bantu.

how can you say only 30 percent of somalis have soft hair? you make it sound like somalis have many different ethnicity as in west africa. All somalis are the same ethnicity. We have clans not tribes. Clans are families that make up a tribe. We are all related, and all clans intermix with each other. So their is no way 30 percent of the people have soft hair, when we are all the same ethnicity. Look at your reasoning.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by HisClone: 7:04pm On Nov 12, 2013
Fulaman198:

There are many Arabs in West Africa, they did not enslave West Africans you are truly naive.

There are tons of ethnic Arabs in Mauritania, Mali, Niger, Nigeria (Shuwa who are Baggara)

i would say Chad but chad is considered Central Africa, it is a bordering country

lool! Don't mind that ignorant m0fo,he doesn't know nigeria is just land mixed with different kind of people.

@ajuran,mauritanus is a westafrican country with 40percent arab,40percent mixed race and 40percent blacks who got very soft hairs and straight nose,infact the country is an islamic state,u idi0t,u know nothing!
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Fulaman198(m): 7:06pm On Nov 12, 2013
His.Clone:

lool! Don't mind that ignorant m0fo,he doesn't know nigeria is just land mixed with different kind of people.

@ajuran,mauritanus is a westafrican country with 40percent arab,40percent mixed race and 40percent blacks who got very soft hairs and straight nose,infact the country is an islamic state,u idi0t,u know nothing!

Remember Soft hair is not important. It is not a superior feature to have. For me when I look at a woman, I can tell you that hair is not the first thing I look at.......
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 7:06pm On Nov 12, 2013
Somali girls who are nomads, i assume these are weaves.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by HisClone: 7:07pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ajuran:

lol, funny cause there are pictures to proof other wise. Somali hair is curly to very soft. but never nappy. As the word for nappy in somali is jarrer and thats what somalis call bantu.

how can you say only 30 percent of somalis have soft hair? you make it sound like somalis have many different ethnicity as in west africa. All somalis are the same ethnicity. We have clans not tribes. Clans are families that make up a tribe. We are all related, and all clans intermix with each other. So their is no way 30 percent of the people have soft hair, when we are all the same ethnicity. Look at your reasoning.

but i just saw a somali which hairs aint very soft,i hope u know the difference btn a "soft" and "very.soft" hairs.

Yes,all somalis don't have nappy hairs,same with nigerians,but not all have that very soft hairs,infact y'all hairs ain't soft like that of an arab or caucasian!
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by HisClone: 7:08pm On Nov 12, 2013
Fulaman198:

Remember Soft hair is not important. It is not a superior feature to have. For me when I look at a woman, I can tell you that hair is not the first thing I look at.......
well,i decided to use it since we are dealing with a somali suffering from a very high case of inferiority complex
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 7:10pm On Nov 12, 2013
His.Clone:
but i just saw a somali which hairs aint very soft,i hope u know the difference btn a "soft" and "very.soft" hairs.

Yes,all somalis don't have nappy hairs,same with nigerians,but not all have that very soft hairs,infact y'all hairs ain't soft like that of an arab or caucasian!

no shid, somali hair is not that straight, why do you think i say soft curly hair? Our hair is mostly soft, but somali have very soft straight hair. But 60-70 percent of somali hair is just soft and long like these girls.

No somali had nappy hair, maybe 1 in 1,000. Cause the word somalis use for blacks is jarrer which means nappy hair

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Fulaman198(m): 7:10pm On Nov 12, 2013
To this day I have no idea what soft hair means? Every hair in this world is soft when you touch it, whether it feels like silk, or whether it feels like a rug. Hard hair would be something that hurts someone when they touch it........
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 7:11pm On Nov 12, 2013
His.Clone:
well,i decided to use it since we are dealing with a somali suffering from a very high case of inferiority complex

how can i suffer from inferiority complex when i am priding myself on what features my people have? Please don't use words you don't understand.

What is inferiority complex is you guys not admitting you guys have nappy hair, and thick lips and wide nose. lol
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 7:13pm On Nov 12, 2013
nomadic somali girls

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Fulaman198(m): 7:15pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ajuran:

how can i suffer from inferiority complex when i am priding myself on what features my people have? Please don't use words you don't understand.

What is inferiority complex is you guys not admitting you guys have nappy hair, and thick lips and wide nose. lol

Again, your president lacks these features, so cut out the crap. There is nothing to even be proud of with those features. What is there to be proud of. If you are a man that shows insecurity. Even a man who is 6'4" 270 lbs of pure solid muscle mass should never brag. Even if a man possesses a 15 incher he should never be brag and be humble. Women should not brag as well. Even if a woman has the largest buttocks, largest breasts with a slim stomach and gorgeous legs and feet she should be humble and modest about those things.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by HisClone: 7:17pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ajuran:

looooool! Pls stop decieving urself grin

u said all nigerians got nappy hair and thick lips,while it's not actually so,cos only 50percent got those features(which are very good features and we love it ) and on the other hand u said no somali got nappy hair and thick lips,when we all know that majority somali got very thick big lips,u even posted a pix of a somali girl with wide nostrils,loooooool!

But u are the one suffering from inferiority complex though,cos u are so quick to talk about soft hairs,straight nose e.t.c grin
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 7:18pm On Nov 12, 2013
Fulaman198:

Again, your president lacks these features, so cut out the crap. There is nothing to even be proud of with those features. What is there to be proud of. If you are a man that shows insecurity. Even a man who is 6'4" 270 lbs of pure solid muscle mass should never brag. Even if a man possesses a 15 incher he should never be brag and be humble. Women should not brag as well. Even if a woman has the largest buttocks, largest breasts with a slim stomach and gorgeous legs and feet she should be humble and modest about those things.

all somali presidents have tradition somali features. imagine if all your presidents looked negroid, and you guys hyped the one who was light skin who didn't look like the rest.

everyone knows how somalis look. 99 percent of somali features are present by these two girls, which is brown skin, soft hair, square forehead

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by ProudSAfrican(m): 7:20pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ajuran:

no shid, somali hair is not that straight, why do you think i say soft curly hair? Our hair is mostly soft, but somali have very soft straight hair. But 60-70 percent of somali hair is just soft and long like these girls.

No somali had nappy hair, maybe 1 in 1,000. Cause the word somalis use for blacks is jarrer which means nappy hair

What's the Somali word for AK47 fan club and for pirate and famine
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 7:20pm On Nov 12, 2013
His.Clone:
looooool! Pls stop decieving urself grin

u said all nigerians got nappy hair and thick lips,while it's not actually so,cos only 50percent got those features(which are very good features and we love it ) and on the other hand u said no somali got nappy hair and thick lips,when we all know that majority somali got very thick big lips,u even posted a pix of a somali girl with wide nostrils,loooooool!

But u are the one suffering from inferiority complex though,cos u are so quick to talk about soft hairs,straight nose e.t.c grin

I said Somalis are not known to have thick lips and wide nose and nappy hair. Just like whites are not known to have thick lips and nappy hair.

If you ask some one how a somali looks, they will tell you they got big forehead, small jaw, angular features that are sharp and they got soft hair and brown skin.

those are the stereotypical features of somalis. Remember Somalis are one ethnicity. So you can't say only 30 percent of somalis have soft hair or straight nose, as we are all the same ethnicity, its not like west africa where their are fulanis, tureg, and yoruba who all look different from each other but have some features they share, then you can say only 30 percent of nigerians have soft hair etc.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 7:21pm On Nov 12, 2013
Proud.SAfrican:

What's the Somali word for AK47 fan club and for pirate and famine

Whats the zulu word for apartheid? I don't think a people who were slaves in their own country should be even partaking in these discussions. Please seek post traumatic stress disorder, how can another man come to your land and take it over until other white men feel sorry for you and free you from your oppression.

I have more respect for nigerians than i have for south africans. Despite what i say, i very much hate white people, to the core.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Fulaman198(m): 7:26pm On Nov 12, 2013
I'm done with this useless talk. None of those things you have listed (soft hair, and straight nose) makes one superior. How in any way does it make someone superior? What do those 'looks' do for a man? One could argue what a huge buttocks, nice huge bosoms, nice legs and feet on a woman do for a man. But you can not seriously argue what those features on a woman do....Absolutely nothing. For women, they can argue what I mentioned before does for them (not going into details on that one, that's for women to talk about).
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by HisClone: 7:28pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ajuran:

like 10percent of somali got nappy hair,while some got soft hairs which ain't that soft and not very long,i can see a somali with short hairs in that pix u posted
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 7:32pm On Nov 12, 2013
Fulaman198: I'm done with this useless talk. None of those things you have listed (soft hair, and straight nose) makes one superior. How in any way does it make someone superior? What do those 'looks' do for a man? One could argue what a huge buttocks, nice huge bosoms, nice legs and feet on a woman do for a man. But you can not seriously argue what those features on a woman do....Absolutely nothing. For women, they can argue what I mentioned before does for them (not going into details on that one, that's for women to talk about).

Fulaman, you forget who I am. I am here simply to pray on the insecurities of blacks. I already know the entire conversation before it starts. I simply do it to entertain myself. This is how it goes.

1. I say somalis are good looking cause of our features.

2. some one else says somalis are not good looking

3. i post pictures to poof somalis are good looking

4. From here several things happen
(a). They start posting pictures of women who have weaves
(b) they talk about how nigerians too have our features

5. I correct them that none of those women they post have their real hair and that negroids are known for big lips and wide nose

6. They deny this (and say they have soft features)

7. I am schocked that they pretend they don't have the features they do

Either way it all ends in them embarrassing themselves by posting women with weaves, thus proofing my overall point that the standard of beauty is the ones somalis/ethiopians have. grin

For me this never gets old.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by HisClone: 7:34pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ajuran:

I said Somalis are not known to have thick lips and wide nose and nappy hair. Just like whites are not known to have thick lips and nappy hair.

If you ask some one how a somali looks, they will tell you they got big forehead, small jaw, angular features that are sharp and they got soft hair and brown skin.

those are the stereotypical features of somalis. Remember Somalis are one ethnicity. So you can't say only 30 percent of somalis have soft hair or straight nose, as we are all the same ethnicity, its not like west africa where their are fulanis, tureg, and yoruba who all look different from each other but have some features they share, then you can say only 30 percent of nigerians have soft hair etc.

pls add hausas to ur list,cos those couples pix i posted earliar are hausas (with sharp features).

The fact is that nigeria is divided btn north and south.

Those in the north look alike and those in the south look alike..

So if i see a northern nigerian without being told i will know he's a northerner and if i see a southerner without being told i will know he/she is a southerner..Goddamit!

But the fact is that they are more northern nigerians than southern nigerians and we are one big family,all nigerians. U see we are different from y'all,one ethnicity,still fighting eachother
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by ProudSAfrican(m): 7:34pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ajuran:

Whats the zulu word for apartheid? I don't think a people who were slaves in their own country should be even partaking in these discussions. Please seek post traumatic stress disorder, how can another man come to your land and take it over until other white men feel sorry for you and free you from your oppression.

I have more respect for nigerians than i have for south africans. Despite what i say, i very much hate white people, to the core.

As I said I'm Xhosa but you don't get much TV where you are from anyway the Zulu word for apartheid is "Over"

Now tell me what the Somali words are for "AK47 Fan club", "Pirates" and "Famine"

Why would you hate the white man when he feeds your starving people. Go to the white man and say thank you like a good little pirate.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 7:34pm On Nov 12, 2013
His.Clone:
like 10percent of somali got nappy hair,while some got soft hairs which ain't that soft and not very long,i can see a somali with short hairs in that pix u posted

lol, 10percent of somalis don't have nappy hair, cause if thats the case we all would have nappy hair, as nappy hair is stronger than soft hair. And all somalis have soft curly hair or very soft hair. Remember we are all the same ethnicity.

No one has yet to post a picture of a somali with nappy hair, except of a guy with an afro from the 1970's.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by HisClone: 7:34pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ajuran:

pls add hausas to ur list,cos those couples pix i posted earliar are hausas (with sharp features).

The fact is that nigeria is divided btn north and south.

Those in the north look alike and those in the south look alike..

So if i see a northern nigerian without being told i will know he's a northerner and if i see a southerner without being told i will know he/she is a southerner..Goddamit!

But the fact is that they are more northern nigerians than southern nigerians and we are one big family,all nigerians. U see we are different from y'all,one ethnicity,still fighting eachother
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 7:35pm On Nov 12, 2013
Proud.SAfrican:

As I said I'm Xhosa but you don't get much TV where you are from anyway the Zulu word for apartheid is "Over"

Now tell me what the Somali words are for "AK47 Fan club", "Pirates" and "Famine"

Why would you hate the white man when he feeds your starving people. Go to the white man and say thank you like a good little pirate.

This must be the withdrawal system you are feeling. I bet you miss Apertheid, don't you?
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by kandiikane(m): 7:36pm On Nov 12, 2013
Fulaman198:

We actually have 'black arabs/caucasian arabs' in Gambia. We call them 'narrs'

You go to them if you want to get your silver and gold rings, bangles etc. They own wholesale shops and such just like the fulas. Back home, they were just like everyone else, we didn't think that oh they are a different colour or anything(it's something we never noticed) like how many are in awe of whites. We refer to them as 'naar' just like you would call a man 'wolof or fulani'

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply)

See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) / Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria Set To Hold Maiden Beauty Contest (PICTURES) / Lady Rocks Very Long Braid To ATM In Jos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.