Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! - Fashion (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! (64967 Views)

Miss Ambassador For Peace 2013 Contestants... / Miss University Nigeria 2013 Contestants(Raw Photos) / Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2013 Contestants In Traditional Attire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by HisClone: 8:15pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ajuran: I have read many posts where people thought this Kenyan foreign minister was an Indian, since there are a lot of Indians in Kenya. But she's Somali.

And she is a classic example of somali features, square forehead, thin lips, straight nose, soft hair, small jaw.
actually they are more than 1million indians living in nigeria and they are thousands of nigerians of indian descent,inferior one
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by kandiikane(m): 8:16pm On Nov 12, 2013

[img]http://www.currentissues.tv/Thousands%20of%20Somalis%20protesting%20foreign%20intervention%20and%20supporting%20the%20JIC.jpg[/img]
This is what you will most likely find in a marketplace in somalia.

Not this.

These tend to be the ones that have been mixed.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by ProudSAfrican(m): 8:17pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ajuran:

So life was good under the white master? I can't blame you, thats all your people have known. Sad that the somali government was trying to help your countries blacks during that time.

What somali goverment when was the last time you guys had one.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by HisClone: 8:18pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ajuran:

i think your inferiority complex is showing as you must know i have no problem with the way somalis look. but your the one counting color, I can easily post a picture of 20 somalis where all of them are light skin. Does that mean all somalis are light skin. Like i said 70percent of somalis are brown. the rest are light or dark.

loooool! What a fat lie,u are an insecure fellow,u ain't proud of ur extremely dark skin,nigga grin grin

more than 90percent of somali are dark skin,stop showing me a professional pix that has been photoshop,u can't f00l me,charcant grin
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 8:18pm On Nov 12, 2013
kandiikane:
[img]http://www.currentissues.tv/Thousands%20of%20Somalis%20protesting%20foreign%20intervention%20and%20supporting%20the%20JIC.jpg[/img]
This is what you will most likely find in a marketplace in somalia.

Not this.

These tend to be the ones that have been mixed.

I don't even know if you understand. Somalis are pure somali. They are one ethnicity. We have clans not tribes. we are the same ethnicity. Four men make up the somali clan structure. Four somali clans.

Like I said, Somalis come in many different colors, they are either brown or light. but they still share the same color.

How are you gonna say some somalis are mixed and others are not, when both are in the same clan. lmao
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by kandiikane(m): 8:19pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ajuran:

Somalis were never slaves. Don't make up history. Cause the first time they ever fought with anyone was when they fought with Ethiopia and they defeated them. And ever since they had free reign in the entire region of the horn. Cause Arabs and Turks were our allies and they were enslaving bantus in kenya, tanzania, mozabique.

So don't rewrite history, as this is the many reasons why somalis note about their history, because they were never slaves and they always died to the last man. How you gonna make up facts right before me. if there was slavery in somalia, it was the bantus who worked on the fields and this is well documented. Next time you talk bring facts about such crazy assertions.

There are a lot of Somalis who are light, but the majority are brown. LOL, Nigerians are not lighter than Somalis.

Well if I was to google a market place in nigeria and somali, I am sure I will find the average to be the same.

I am not rewriting history, I am telling you to read. Arab slavery is not well documented like the White slavery.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 8:19pm On Nov 12, 2013
His.Clone:
actually they are more than 1million indians living in nigeria and they are thousands of nigerians of indian descent,inferior one

what does that have to do with anything, but show me your inferiority? who cares how many indians live in your country?
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by kandiikane(m): 8:20pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ajuran:

I don't even know if you understand. Somalis are pure somali. They are one ethnicity. We have clans not tribes. we are the same ethnicity. Four men make up the somali clan structure. Four somali clans.

Like I said, Somalis come in many different colors, they are either brown or light. but they still share the same color.

How are you gonna say some somalis are mixed and others are not, when both are in the same clan. lmao

I do know somalis are an ethnicity but What i am telling you is that those pictures of those people partying are mixed somalis.

There are mixed somalis aren't there? The minority?

Compare those pictures I posted. The 'pure' somalis and the 'mixed' somalis.

It's like how obama is considered black but he is actually mixed.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by HisClone: 8:21pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ajuran:

never cropped any picture, as i get these pics from the enter net. The way you think always amazes me, as you self project what you would have done. You still have not understood the reason why i do this everyday. But i hope one day you will understand, as the only person who ever knew my plans were Royal. lmao
loooool! I enjoy this like die grin it's a form of entertainment,it takes away the boredom grin

pls never stop,my nl experience can never be complete without ur humble presence,my entertainer grin
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by ProudSAfrican(m): 8:22pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ajuran:

never cropped any picture, as i get these pics from the enter net. The way you think always amazes me, as you self project what you would have done. You still have not understood the reason why i do this everyday. But i hope one day you will understand, as the only person who ever knew my plans were Royal. lmao

Guys come on he got his pics from the enter net (whatever that is) cut him some slack he is a Somalian the great pirates of the modern age.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 8:22pm On Nov 12, 2013
kandiikane:

Well if I was to google a market place in nigeria and somali, I am sure I will find the average to be the same.

I am not rewriting history, I am telling you to read. Arab slavery is not well documented like the White slavery.

so your saying somalis were slaves? lmao.

Okay when did this slavery happen? And who was enslaving us? am curious.

Cause Somalis left ethiopia and separated 1,400 years ago. After that we became muslim and were allied with arabs and turks. And they were enslaving bantus, while somalis had sultanates and arabs and turks were coming to somalia to wage jihad against ethiopia.

am curious to know. As the fact somalis were never slaves is one of the things somalis hold most dear and are proud of cause they have pride and rathe ride than be a slave. So am curious, who enslaved us, cause it was arabs, or turks, as they were only a few thousand and they were traders and fighters helping us, and the bantus were slaves. and ehtiopians were defeated?

if anything its somalis who enslaved the Oromos and married the women and freed them after they gave birth. and they also enslaved the bantus but never married them cause they were not seen as attractive.

So plz show me the proof of somalis being enslaved, cause many before you tried to find this on nairaland.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by HisClone: 8:23pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ajuran:

what does that have to do with anything, but show me your inferiority? who cares how many indians live in your country?
looool! Dullard,what a hypocrite,u were the one talking about a somali minister looking like an indian.. Bla! Bla! Bla! Isn't that a sign of inferiority complex,u moda'fvcker? grin
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 8:24pm On Nov 12, 2013
Proud.SAfrican:

Guys come on he got his pics from the enter net (whatever that is) cut him some slack he is a Somalian the great pirates of the modern age.

These nigerians are trying to put their low self esteem on me and saying i cropped a picture lmao. I only copy and paste what i find online. Who has time for cropping pictures shocked but they are self projecting. and am here trolling lmao
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by HisClone: 8:25pm On Nov 12, 2013
kandiikane:

I do know somalis are an ethnicity but What i am telling you is that those pictures of those people partying are mixed somalis.

There are mixed somalis aren't there? The minority?

Compare those pictures I posted. The 'pure' somalis and the 'mixed' somalis.

It's like how obama is considered black but he is actually mixed.
they are mixed somali,definatly mixed,majority of somali are black,infact they are called "charcant" by the europeans because of their extremely dark skin,it's in the dictionary grin

don't mind that confused insecure charcant called ajuran,he wish he got brown skin like us grin
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 8:26pm On Nov 12, 2013
His.Clone:
looool! Dullard,what a hypocrite,u were the one talking about a somali minister looking like an indian.. Bla! Bla! Bla! Isn't that a sign of inferiority complex,u moda'fvcker? grin

Yes too proof the fact, that somalis look more indian than nigerian. Which is a fact. just like arabs look more berber than chinese. These are facts.

No one will ever confuse a somali/ethiopian for a ghanian or nigerian. But you will see times where people will confuse us for indians. simply cause of the culture, features, and hair.

my point being, skin color doesn't matter as you have 1 billion indians who have brown skin. Its features that matter.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by HisClone: 8:27pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ajuran:

These nigerians are trying to put their low self esteem on me and saying i cropped a picture lmao. I only copy and paste what i find online. Who has time for cropping pictures shocked but they are self projecting. and am here trolling lmao
u did crop the picture u basstard,i remember trying to quote that pix which u cropped in the other thread "africa.images.and.sound.by onila" and i couldn't because u uploaded it and didn't copy and paste the link like u said (cos the pix is full) don't lemme go quote that post of urs now,u m0ron
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by HisClone: 8:29pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ajuran:

Yes too proof the fact, that somalis look more indian than nigerian. Which is a fact. just like arabs look more berber than chinese. These are facts.

No one will ever confuse a somali/ethiopian for a ghanian or nigerian. But you will see times where people will confuse us for indians. simply cause of the culture, features, and hair.

my point being, skin color doesn't matter as you have 1 billion indians who have brown skin. Its features that matter.
looool! Only 1percent of indians got dark skin,and it's as a result of the hot sun in that particular place there stay grin

loool@i billion indians got brown skin,ahahahhahahahahah! 99.9 percent of indians got very light skin
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 8:29pm On Nov 12, 2013
His.Clone:
they are mixed somali,definatly mixed,majority of somali are black,infact they are called "charcant" by the europeans because of their extremely dark skin,it's in the dictionary grin

don't mind that confused insecure charcant called ajuran,he wish he got brown skin like us grin

Ironically a white person would agree with you as they want to claim Somalis/ethiopians.

But their is no way some somalis are mixed and others are not. Since all somalis come from 4 clans, and those four clans make up the somali ethnicity. Those clans are all mixed together, its like 4 brothers who create a ethnicity. and those four came from ethiopia where there were other cushitic people.

cause by your logic if some somalis are mixed, why do you see dark somalis, and light somalis within the same clan, or with in the same family. Skin color varies easily, but features are hard to change. This is why you see lightskin black americans and dark skin indians. Skin color jumps from generation to generation. If two light skin somalis marry their kids will be light skin. if a dark skin somali and a light skin somali have a child, the child will be dark skin. its basic science dark skin is not recessive.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 8:31pm On Nov 12, 2013
His.Clone:
looool! Only 1percent of indians got dark skin,and it's as a result of the hot sun in that particular place there stay grin

loool@i billion indians got brown skin,ahahahhahahahahah! 99.9 percent of indians got very light skin

1 percent lmao. All of southern india is like that. even then 1 percent of a billion people is 10 million people.

the point being skin color changes easily and dark skin is a strong gene, but skull shape and features are hard to change.

This is why you have dark skin somalis, ethiopians and indians with straight nose, soft hair.

These two somali nomadic girls will never be confused for a nigerian, but can be confused for an indian to the untrained eye.

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by ProudSAfrican(m): 8:33pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ajuran:

Aaaah my dear Pirate(Captain or First mate?) friend I was mocking you but you are too dense to realise that. Let me sit in a corner and what the Nigerians rip you a new one.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by HisClone: 8:34pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ajuran:

Ironically a white person would agree with you as they want to claim Somalis/ethiopians.

But their is no way some somalis are mixed and others are not. Since all somalis come from 4 clans, and those four clans make up the somali ethnicity. Those clans are all mixed together, its like 4 brothers who create a ethnicity. and those four came from ethiopia where there were other cushitic people.

cause by your logic if some somalis are mixed, why do you see dark somalis, and light somalis within the same clan, or with in the same family. Skin color varies easily, but features are hard to change. This is why you see lightskin black americans and dark skin indians. Skin color jumps from generation to generation. If two light skin somalis marry their kids will be light skin. if a dark skin somali and a light skin somali have a child, the child will be dark skin. its basic science dark skin is not recessive.
loooooool! Ur post above me is gibberish,all rubbish,nonsense,none make sense to me,infact i see u as a mad man grin

a whiteman will call y'all black,niggers,lmfaooooo! Infact they call y'al charcant,dark skin africans,and it's in the dictionary,confused one grin

the 0.00001 somali with light skin are mixed with some few non-horners grin
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 8:35pm On Nov 12, 2013
Proud.SAfrican:

Aaaah my dear Pirate(Captain or First mate?) friend I was mocking you but you are too dense to realise that. Let me sit in a corner and what the Nigerians rip you a new one.

I assume you were mocking me all day when you were saying Negroids don't have thick lips and wide nose. or was that your inferiority speaking.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 8:39pm On Nov 12, 2013
His.Clone:
loooooool! Ur post above me is gibberish,all rubbish,nonsense,none make sense to me,infact i see u as a mad man grin

a whiteman will call y'all black,niggers,lmfaooooo! Infact they call y'al charcant,dark skin africans,and it's in the dictionary,confused one grin

the 0.00001 somali with light skin are mixed with some few non-horners grin

lol, funny cause of all the threads i read, many whites and their scientists label us caucasoid. And many say we soamlis are mixed with white and thaw why somalis/ethiopians are smart and had civilizations.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by HisClone: 8:39pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ajuran:

1 percent lmao. All of southern india is like that. even then 1 percent of a billion people is 10 million people.

the point being skin color changes easily and dark skin is a strong gene, but skull shape and features are hard to change.

This is why you have dark skin somalis, ethiopians and indians with straight nose, soft hair.

These two somali nomadic girls will never be confused for a nigerian, but can be confused for an indian to the untrained eye.
ahahhahaha! Pls spare me those craps u moda'fcker grin

infact those indians are brown not black like charcoal like y'all charcant,and their hairs are very straight and hundred times softer than those of any horner in the world,ahahha grin i can post a pix of a typical indian and his straight very very soft hairs not those fake soft hairs y'all have (that ain't even that soft).

Not all of southern indians are darker than those in the north,pls never compare indians with y'all,infact if an indian should see this,he will wanna kill u.

Ahahahahhaha! Fvcking indian wannabe,ur inferiority complex is too much oo grin

those two girls look like northern nigerians to me,sorry confused one
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by ProudSAfrican(m): 8:42pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ajuran:

I assume you were mocking me all day when you were saying Negroids don't have thick lips and wide nose. or was that your inferiority speaking.

Not all negroids have thick lips or wide noses but you are too thick to realise that. Even in the same clan people may appear different. For instance my nieces are sisters both have the same physical features but one is very light while the other is much darker. My genetics my dear pirate very confusing things. And with a very high genetic diversity on the continent strange things happen. But Somali education has failed you and I don't expect you to understand troll on my dear pirate troll on
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by HisClone: 8:43pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ajuran:

lol, funny cause of all the threads i read, many whites and their scientists label us caucasoid. And many say we soamlis are mixed with white and thaw why somalis/ethiopians are smart and had civilizations.

ahahhahahah! U make me laugh grin crack da ribs grin

we all know how inferior y'all are,any article like that was done by an insecure confused inferior horner grin grin

caucasian are whites,u moda'fvcker grin grin and u wish u were one grin

pls spare me the bullsh1t of being smart and civilzed,when y'all can't even produce ur own food,wear rags,dirty,starving,poverty people grin what nonsense civilzation?? When we send y'all foods and clothes to cover ur naa.kedness grin ahahhahaha

what a civilization grin

1 Like

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by HisClone: 8:45pm On Nov 12, 2013
Proud.SAfrican:

Not all negroids have thick lips or wide noses but you are too thick to realise that. Even in the same clan people may appear different. For instance my nieces are sisters both have the same physical features but one is very light while the other is much darker. My genetics my dear pirate very confusing things. And with a very high genetic diversity on the continent strange things happen. But Somali education has failed you and I don't expect you to understand troll on my dear pirate troll on
llllllooooooool! grin i can't stop laughing , epic fall grin grin

he's a somali refugee in the states grin grin he knows nothing about other africans except the horn grin
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by kandiikane(m): 8:46pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ajuran:

What you wrote doesn't make sense at all.
I can assure you that a light skin and darkskin can produce a light baby.
Exhibit A.
My cousin, husband and kids. The husband is actually quite dark. Features can easily change because the selection process is quite random. My cousin has a thinner and slightly pointy nose, full lips and a typical coarse hair type. Whilst, I have a bigger lips, flat nose and a curlier and softer hair texture.
Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 8:47pm On Nov 12, 2013
His.Clone:
ahahhahaha! Pls spare me those craps u moda'fcker grin

infact those indians are brown not black like charcoal like y'all charcant,and their hairs are very straight and hundred times softer than those of any horner in the world,ahahha grin i can post a pix of a typical indian and his straight very very soft hairs not those fake soft hairs y'all have (that ain't even that soft).

Not all of southern indians are darker than those in the north,pls never compare indians with y'all,infact if an indian should see this,he will wanna kill u.

Ahahahahhaha! Fvcking indian wannabe,ur inferiority complex is too much oo grin

those two girls look like northern nigerians to me,sorry confused one

your writing style screams admaksy, lmao at those somali girls looking like nigerians.

hey, the public has spoken. despite what your afrocentric brain wants to tell you to uplift your self esteem

Somalis/ethiopians are very different from you guys, thats why they refer to our region as horner, horn africans to distinguish us because we look different our linguistics is different, and our history is rich.

I assume this Somali woman looks more nigerian than indian eh?

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 8:47pm On Nov 12, 2013
kandiikane:

What you wrote doesn't make sense at all.
I can assure you that a light skin and darkskin can produce a light baby.
Exhibit A.
My cousin, husband and kids. The husband is actually quite dark. Features can easily change because the selection process is quite random. My cousin has a thinner and slightly pointy nose, full lips and a typical coarse hair type. Whilst, I have a bigger lips, flat nose and a curlier and softer hair texture.

how can you compare those people to somalis. Am throwing up in my mouth now.

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by ProudSAfrican(m): 8:48pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ajuran:

Re: Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa! by Ajuran: 8:50pm On Nov 12, 2013
Proud.SAfrican:

Come on, am gona make you say it tonight before i leave this thread. Free yourself

What features do majority of negroids have?

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) / Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria Set To Hold Maiden Beauty Contest (PICTURES) / Meet Four Known Nigerian Transgenders (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.