Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,838 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks - Business (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks (414121 Views)

How To Make Regular Income With Google Adsense / I Want A Business Idea, That Can Fetch Me A Regular Income. / Legal Online-biz Opportunities You Can Utilize To Earn Regular Income Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Frankicent(m): 4:18am On Jul 30, 2016
juwoonn:

oga..I don get 3 trusted exchangers that pays at a good rate...I dont anyone else. your profile is new and you dont even look traceable.
If I trade with you, even at N400/$, then I be greedy mumu..even if you use jazz..I no go fall sir.
sorry about the manners.

tell me your exchangers
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Frankicent(m): 4:20am On Jul 30, 2016
@mk82 I want your number. for calls and WhatsApp.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Frankicent(m): 4:27am On Jul 30, 2016
for those of you who have successfully post your books help me out.... Am almost tru with my ebook. I downloaded kindleGen but it's not working for my laptop windows 8.1 and I also have kindle previewer it can't format my book to amazon recommendation.... Please if you've successfully publish your books yourself to Amazon..... Guide me tru

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by blym4real: 5:28am On Jul 30, 2016
Frankicent:

how much?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 30, 2016
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by silvoice(m): 3:22pm On Jul 30, 2016
cheehummer:
Hello house,
Can someone recommend a very creative copy and developmental editor?
Will be greatly appreciated.
hello, I'm a copy editor with many years experience. Just recently I started freelancing on upwork as book editor. If you're interested, I will give you a link to my profile so that you can check my reviews. I have also been editing, formatting, and publishing books in kindle and createspace platform; including two of my novels now available at amazon books. If you're interested let me know or you email frankforlife2013@gmail.com. If you want to know of my capability, I will post links to my personal books. Funny enough, I write and edit my books myself, though not advisable. I also design creative book cover that will suit theme of your book . Thanks

Here is a link to my amazon books:

https://www.amazon.com/Franklin-Ndubuisi-Ahaotu/e/B00II7M9PG
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Frankicent(m): 9:49pm On Jul 30, 2016
einsteine:

The cover could be a problem. Secondly, organic sales do not happen with fiction unless you have an extremely enticing blurb and a strong cover reminiscent of the genre. Your cover does not say fantasy. Check the fantasy bestseller lists to see how fantasy covers look. I would advice you rewrite your blurb. Too long and comes across as boring.

Secondly, you have not done any promotion,I suppose. You may need to do promos to get the ball rolling. If you have money,do Facebook ads and maybe enroll in KDP Select to do a free promo.

Lastly and most importantly, write two sequels to make a trilogy. In the fantasy genre, series are a must. Some readers won't even buy until they see three books in a series.

Please bro can you guide me on how I"l self publish my books.. I have kindle gen but it's not working on my windows 8.1 only kindle previewer is working for me..... I don't know how to convent ms word file to mobi for amazon.. m help me out plz
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Frankicent(m): 9:51pm On Jul 30, 2016
@mk82 I need your WhatsApp number got some problems...
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by einsteine(m): 11:00pm On Jul 30, 2016
Frankicent:

Please bro can you guide me on how I"l self publish my books.. I have kindle gen but it's not working on my windows 8.1 only kindle previewer is working for me..... I don't know how to convent ms word file to

mobi for amazon.. m help me out plz

One quick way is to use msword and save the file as "Web page, filtered". That way you get a good html file that you can then upload to KDP. You can pm me if you still need an explanation.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by henrimoto(m): 12:23am On Jul 31, 2016
Frankicent:

Please bro can you guide me on how I"l self publish my books.. I have kindle gen but it's not working on my windows 8.1 only kindle previewer is working for me..... I don't know how to convent ms word file to mobi for amazon.. m help me out plz
save your ms word document with (word 97-2003). make your table of contents clickable. go straight to amazon kindle and upload.

2 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by henrimoto(m): 12:33am On Jul 31, 2016
Appliedmaths:

How To Make Your Table Of Content Clickable.

Select the TOC(table of contents) , click insert, enter bookmarks , add bookmark as "ref_TOC".

Then go to chapter 1, but this time around not on the TOC rather go to the main chapter 1 where you will start writing your contents(words), also select this chapter 1, insert bookmark and add as "chap1" mind you no space and no quotation mark. I only used the quatation to emphasize.

Note: we are not on the chapter1 in the TOC yet.

Ok, now go to the chapter 1 on the TOC, click insert , add hyperlink , you'll see a "link to:" tag at the top of your page then look inside the "select a place in this document" you'll see our "chap1" that we added as a bookmark earlier click it and press ok. You're done.

Do same with the other chapters.

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mk82(m): 11:25am On Jul 31, 2016
Frankicent:
@mk82 I need your WhatsApp number got some problems...
Send your request to the gmail on my profile page. I'll reply as soon as I can.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Frankicent(m): 2:04pm On Jul 31, 2016
einsteine:

One quick way is to use msword and save the file as "Web page, filtered". That way you get a good html file that you can then upload to KDP. You can pm me if you still need an explanation.

Don't work for me i"l PM you
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by juwoonn(m): 5:34pm On Jul 31, 2016
Frankicent:

tell me your exchangers
I can buy your payoneer funds @ N300 per $.
I'll resell to my exchangers.
Thanks.

$5,000 and above is N305 per $
you can PM me if interested
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Frankicent(m): 5:51pm On Jul 31, 2016
juwoonn:
I can buy your payoneer funds @ N300 per $. I'll resell to my exchangers. Thanks.
$5,000 and above is N305 per $ you can PM me if interested
No I want the exchanger directly
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by sunboy(m): 6:21pm On Jul 31, 2016
Frankicent:

No I want the exchanger directly

I am a Payoneer exchange and currently buy at 315/$ and for funds above $700 - 320/$
Hola asap let's transact
Call/text: 09057026390
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Frankicent(m): 6:38pm On Jul 31, 2016
sunboy:

I am a Payoneer exchange and currently buy at 315/$ and for funds above $700 - 320/$
Hola asap let's transact
Call/text: 09057026390
will save your number ....do you WhatsApp with this number?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by sunboy(m): 6:41pm On Jul 31, 2016
Frankicent:
will save your number ....do you WhatsApp with this number?

My whatsapp number is on my signature. The airtel line.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Frankicent(m): 10:09pm On Jul 31, 2016
sunboy:

My whatsapp number is on my signature. The airtel line.
Alright I contact you leta in future
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by justi4jesu(f): 6:15am On Aug 01, 2016
justi4jesu:
Sell your Payoneer and Skrill Funds to us and get credited within Minutes.

Send us your Funds and get credited with Naira into your Bank Account within minutes of receiving your funds.

Payoneer/skrill Rate 320 to $1 for Any Amount

Paypal Rate 300 to $1
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Olamarkjoel(m): 6:43pm On Aug 04, 2016
@Mk82, i want to ask you a question concerning my payoneer card which is going to expire on October 2016, my question is that, can i use my card bank details for my kdp amazon and when my card expires, will i retain my previous card bank details? Or should i wait for my card to expire or go ahead and use it like that? Am confuse bro.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mk82(m): 7:55pm On Aug 04, 2016
Olamarkjoel:
@Mk82, i want to ask you a question concerning my payoneer card which is going to expire on October 2016, my question is that, can i use my card bank details for my kdp amazon and when my card expires, will i retain my previous card bank details? Or should i wait for my card to expire or go ahead and use it like that? Am confuse bro.
The bank details are always retained whenever a card expires and a new one is issued.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by bros1234(m): 8:12pm On Aug 04, 2016
@mk82

I just started acting on this. I would really need some motivation. I just published 4 books and hope to publish 10 more before month end. As a blogger and web designer I have built my writing capacity very strongly and can finish a 5000-word material in just 10 hours.

How do I go about getting reviews? I believe a book will not sell much without reviews.

Any way we can meet, I would be grateful. My office is at Allen Avenue Ikeja, let's talk one on one please.

Thanks
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Olamarkjoel(m): 8:17pm On Aug 04, 2016
mk82:

The bank details are always retained whenever a card expires and a new one is issued.
ok bro, Must i apply for a new one after it expires or payoneer will contact me to apply for a new card like our local bank here?
Thank you for your response.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mk82(m): 9:18pm On Aug 04, 2016
Olamarkjoel:

ok bro, Must i apply for a new one after it expires or payoneer will contact me to apply for a new card like our local bank here?
Thank you for your response.
A few months before it expires, they'll send you a reminder email to apply for a new card. It will also include details of how to go about it.
bros1234:
@mk82
I just started acting on this. I would really need some motivation. I just published 4 books and hope to publish 10 more before month end. As a blogger and web designer I have built my writing capacity very strongly and can finish a 5000-word material in just 10 hours.
How do I go about getting reviews? I believe a book will not sell much without reviews.
Any way we can meet, I would be grateful. My office is at Allen Avenue Ikeja, let's talk one on one please.
Thanks
1. I don't do anything to get reviews. All my reviews are natural.
2. No we can't meet unless you want the one on one training. You can ask your questions here or send them to the email on my profile page. I do my best to answer everybody's questions.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ranson(m): 10:23pm On Aug 04, 2016
Hi mk82, is it possible to publish both on Amazon and Draft2digital at the same time? I know you can promote your books on amazon, is it possible to do the same thing on Draft2digital? Thanks for the anticipated response.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by bros1234(m): 2:08am On Aug 05, 2016
mk82:

A few months before it expires, they'll send you a reminder email to apply for a new card. It will also include details of how to go about it.

1. I don't do anything to get reviews. All my reviews are natural.
2. No we can't meet unless you want the one on one training. You can ask your questions here or send them to the email on my profile page. I do my best to answer everybody's questions.

Thanks.

Do you suggest I enroll all my books on KDP select?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by justi4jesu(f): 5:41am On Aug 05, 2016
justi4jesu:
Sell your Payoneer and Skrill Funds to us and get credited within Minutes.

Send us your Funds and get credited with Naira into your Bank Account within minutes of receiving your funds.

Payoneer/skrill Rate 320 to $1

Paypal Rate 300 to $1
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by hamlak(m): 9:16am On Aug 05, 2016
Frankicent:
for those of you who have successfully post your books help me out.... Am almost tru with my ebook. I downloaded kindleGen but it's not working for my laptop windows 8.1 and I also have kindle previewer it can't format my book to amazon recommendation.... Please if you've successfully publish your books yourself to Amazon..... Guide me tru

You do not need to do anything. Just upload your book in the word.doc format that you typed it. Amazon will convert for you. simple.

I had a friend that was paying someone at Fiverr to former his books for him before submitting. I told him this and since he has not had any issues again. Hope this helps.

3 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by sunboy(m): 10:43am On Aug 05, 2016
I am now buying Payoneer funds at 330/$

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (200) (Reply)

Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.