Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks - Business (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks (416402 Views)

How To Make Regular Income With Google Adsense / I Want A Business Idea, That Can Fetch Me A Regular Income. / Legal Online-biz Opportunities You Can Utilize To Earn Regular Income Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Zico0(m): 5:35pm On May 03, 2016
Who is able to guide me through setting up a vendor account on nookpress- barnes and noble?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mattcom81: 7:38pm On May 03, 2016
Download your ultimate guide to making money here:http:///1NIXj1R. Read and follow all the instructions carefully and start the process of building a financial fortune for yourself and secure your future!
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by ayoalfonso: 3:14am On May 24, 2016
House I need to buy an Amazon KDP account . Can you PM me if you are interested.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by cheehummer(f): 4:37pm On May 26, 2016
Please house, How can one withdraw from payooneer account to domiciliary account. Or how do you withdraw your Amazon ebook funds?
Thanks
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by doyinisaac(m): 7:43pm On May 26, 2016
mattcom81:
Download your ultimate guide to making money here:http:///1NIXj1R. Read and follow all the instructions carefully and start the process of building a financial fortune for yourself and secure your future!
Why don't you just simply open one??within 10 minutes you can open it ....so??
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by doyinisaac(m): 7:45pm On May 26, 2016
cheehummer:
Please house, How can one withdraw from payooneer account to domiciliary account. Or how do you withdraw your Amazon ebook funds?
Thanks
You can no longer withdraw from payoneer into domiciliary account in Nigeria..the option you have is to use your payoneer card to withdraw on the ATM...

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by cheehummer(f): 4:48pm On May 27, 2016
doyinisaac:
You can no longer withdraw from payoneer into domiciliary account in Nigeria..the option you have is to use your payoneer card to withdraw on the ATM...
Thanks.

Damn, e no pay o for this dollar boom period. Any other options?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by einsteine(m): 9:58pm On May 27, 2016
cheehummer:

Thanks.

Damn, e no pay o for this dollar boom period. Any other options?

Sell to an exchanger. Or use it to import goods and sell in Nigeria.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by cheehummer(f): 7:41am On May 28, 2016
einsteine:

Sell to an exchanger. Or use it to import goods and sell in Nigeria.
Thanks
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by deasy(m): 8:55am On May 28, 2016
cheehummer:
Thanks

As at now I do advice people not to withdraw their payoneer funds in any of our Nigerian banks the rate is too low!. Bank rate is 180+ or 190+

Instead sell your funds @ 260 or 270naira.

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by deasy(m): 9:19am On May 28, 2016
Hello Pro Kindle Authors,

The OP mentioned we can use our real name on our books...now someone like me wanna start in the recipe niche.
My name doesn't sound English (US/UK)-- is that not a problem?

Another issue is on the niche, can I write on different/various niche? For example I write on recipe at the same time write on home remedies or other "How to" topics yet I'll still put my name on it...is this professional?

Please, put me through
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by einsteine(m): 11:19am On May 28, 2016
deasy:
Hello Pro Kindle Authors,

The OP mentioned we can use our real name on our books...now someone like me wanna start in the recipe niche.
My name doesn't sound English (US/UK)-- is that not a problem?

Another issue is on the niche, can I write on different/various niche? For example I write on recipe at the same time write on home remedies or other "How to" topics yet I'll still put my name on it...is this professional?

Please, put me through

You can use any name but it is advisable that each author name specializes in a particular niche. So one name for romance novels, another for productivity books, another for recipes. If possible, make up credible bios for each name.

2 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by sofdoc(m): 6:28pm On May 28, 2016
Hi guys, please I wanna know if Amazon charge you for tax on each book sale apart from the 30% they deduct for commission?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by einsteine(m): 3:34pm On May 29, 2016
sofdoc:
Hi guys, please I wanna know if Amazon charge you for tax on each book sale apart from the 30% they deduct for commission?

Yes, 30% withholding tax.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Diamondwriter(m): 4:39pm On May 31, 2016
So i hv tried more dan ten times to get my payoneer card but i have been unable to and i have abt 16 dollars in it. What other option do i have to get my dough?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Tweak2k: 11:14pm On May 31, 2016
suxes2005:
I could not read the whole pages here....

Kindle is nice and I'm kindling as well. Lol

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00GK4IEAI

Above is the link to my new book on kindle (published with my real name unlike other books of mine).

I decided to flex the new kindle cover design available for free to everybody and that's
what I was able to design - I no sabi design at all. Lol

So guys, kindle is real. I'm chopping money from kindle paid directly to me
payoneer always and it pays the bills @ least.

I've used the book cover design for like 4 other books within the last
week. Let's connect guys, help ourselves and make legitimate money on kindle

SHALOM

nice a dangerous game of love... Please were did you design your eBook cover?

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 1:05am On Jun 01, 2016
Wonderful thread yet lost in thousands. @ mk82 how is business going, kdp to be precise. We started but along the way, the passion died down, its really for the hardworkers. Just a reharsh, is kindle publishing still profitable as those days. though I only published 7 books back then, I do see sales once in a blue moon nowadays. What wll you advise if one is to continue this path, thanks. this thread miss u though

a quick question pls, I want to go the route of paying writers, which site wl you recommend, upwork or fiverr and for a book of 5000 words, around what region of $$$ will i get that. thanks.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by suxes2005(m): 6:25am On Jun 01, 2016
Tweak2k:

nice a dangerous game of love... Please were did you design your eBook cover?

Fiverr
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mk82(m): 9:10am On Jun 01, 2016
MULLAH123:
Wonderful thread yet lost in thousands. @ mk82 how is business going, kdp to be precise. We started but along the way, the passion died down, its really for the hardworkers. Just a reharsh, is kindle publishing still profitable as those days. though I only published 7 books back then, I do see sales once in a blue moon nowadays. What wll you advise if one is to continue this path, thanks. this thread miss u though

a quick question pls, I want to go the route of paying writers, which site wl you recommend, upwork or fiverr and for a book of 5000 words, around what region of $$$ will i get that. thanks.

@ MULLAH123 business is great and is bigger now. We have expanded to draft2digital and createspace and there is more money than before. People are becoming landlords. I recently went with one of us to buy a 2004 tokunbo Toyota Matrix - all from this business.
Don't work because of passion. Passion is overrated - success is really for determined people who continue to work hard when passion has died.
TO CONTINUE
1. Sit down and do thorough research to find a lot of good non-fiction keywords then create quality content and start publishing. Bigger books perform better now.
2. Remove all your old books from KDP select and when the select enrollment period has expired, publish them in draft2digital. They will be given a new life. Tip- you can do a final 3 days free book promotion to see whether you can get some more sales on kindle.
3. Publish your books on createspace immediately (those that are not too small). Createspace gives us more money now.
4. Outsourcing - The best site is still Upwork. A 5000 words book can still be gotten for about $30. However, 5000 words is small now for most good niches. If you outsource a 5000 word book, take some time to work on it and expand it to 7000-10000 words. So you are actually doing partial outsourcing - which is what I do.

7 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 01, 2016
mk82:

@ MULLAH123 business is great and is bigger now. We have expanded to draft2digital and createspace and there is more money than before. People are becoming landlords. I recently went with one of us to buy a 2004 tokunbo Toyota Matrix - all from this business.
Don't work because of passion. Passion is overrated - success is really for determined people who continue to work hard when passion has died.
TO CONTINUE
1. Sit down and do thorough research to find a lot of good non-fiction keywords then create quality content and start publishing. Bigger books perform better now.
2. Remove all your old books from KDP select and when the select enrollment period has expired, publish them in draft2digital. They will be given a new life. Tip- you can do a final 3 days free book promotion to see whether you can get some more sales on kindle.
3. Publish your books on createspace immediately (those that are not too small). Createspace gives us more money now.
4. Outsourcing - The best site is still Upwork. A 5000 words book can still be gotten for about $30. However, 5000 words is small now for most good niches. If you outsource a 5000 word book, take some time to work on it and expand it to 7000-10000 words. So you are actually doing partial outsourcing - which is what I do.

Thanks very much for your fst response. More $$ to your venture, we meet at the top.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by africanman85: 2:46pm On Jun 01, 2016
mk82:

TO CONTINUE

Is draft2digital and createspace another platform from amazon kindle ?

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 01, 2016
africanman85:
Is draft2digital and createspace another platform from amazon kindle ?
yes, search google for them.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by cheehummer(f): 10:25am On Jun 02, 2016
Finally, here is the link to my just published book.

THE RISING: Power alone never guarantees victory. https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01GG50H96/ref=cm_sw_r_an_am_at_ws_gb?ie=UTF8

But why is it saying available to UK customers only?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Tweak2k: 8:36am On Jun 05, 2016
Hey good day Have been following your writeup for. while now. Decided to create my own eBook using a pen name. I have questions to ask the eBook am creating is on weight loss.. Since am using a pen name do I need a copyright page? if yes please how do I write one..
2:how do i write Dedication and Acknowledgements? without your help I can't complete my eBook...
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mk82(m): 4:53pm On Jun 05, 2016
Tweak2k:
Hey good day Have been following your writeup for. while now. Decided to create my own eBook using a pen name. I have questions to ask the eBook am creating is on weight loss.. Since am using a pen name do I need a copyright page? if yes please how do I write one..
2:how do i write Dedication and Acknowledgements? without your help I can't complete my eBook...
1. Every book must have a copyright page. And a disclaimer statement if the book is health related.
2. Google sample copyright statements for ebooks. Or just copy from any eBook you have.
3. Dedication and acknowledgement are not really necessary. I include dedication only in my paperback editions. Just a line that says this book is dedicated to so and so person.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Tweak2k: 12:46am On Jun 06, 2016
mk82:

1. Every book must have a copyright page. And a disclaimer statement if the book is health related.
2. Google sample copyright statements for ebooks. Or just copy from any eBook you have.
3. Dedication and acknowledgement are not really necessary. I include dedication only in my paperback editions. Just a line that says this book is dedicated to so and so person.
grin bro thanks
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by papuchudo: 8:38am On Jun 09, 2016
can anyone explain the easy process to cashout from kindle direct to bank or atm apart from the check.
And how long does it takes for check to clear.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by kevoh(m): 3:32pm On Jun 10, 2016
papuchudo:
can anyone explain the easy process to cashout from kindle direct to bank or atm apart from the check.
And how long does it takes for check to clear.
From what I gathered on this thread, it's through acquiring a payoneer atm card. Here's the link to sign up : https://share.payoneer.com/nav/4IrDG0O8eDPNy1h9fH1wl_wBaL_3PtHvGe96-MW1E9RBzYwff7NLFYXpgTow9Uil0Yt09mRCi9toJW2ErS0q1w2 and have you card delivered to your doorstep back here in 9ja, provided you fill in the details correctly.

Once you get your payoneer atm card, go to the payoneer website and activate it. Payoneer gives youthe ability to own a US account, go to the part of amazon and fill in your US Bank account details from payoneer there and you are good to go.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by gbemiga1(m): 7:59am On Jun 11, 2016
Pls how do I get a writer for my ebook at d lowest cost.

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by papuchudo: 8:53am On Jun 11, 2016
[quote author=kevoh post=46451131] From what I gathered on this thread, it's through acquiring a payoneer atm card. Here's the link to sign up : https://share.payoneer.com/nav/4IrDG0O8eDPNy1h9fH1wl_wBaL_3PtHvGe96-MW1E9RBzYwff7NLFYXpgTow9Uil0Yt09mRCi9toJW2ErS0q1w2 and have you card delivered to your doorstep back here in 9ja, provided you fill in the details correctly.

Once you get your payoneer atm card, go to the payoneer website and activate it. Payoneer gives youthe ability to own a US account, go to the part of amazon and fill in your US Bank account details from payoneer there and you are good to go.[quote]

Thanks for your response ,so you mean payoneer automatically give u,or open a US Bank account for you once you activate your payoneer card. or is dere a different way to go about the US account and how do one go about it. Thanks
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by kevoh(m): 9:06am On Jun 11, 2016
papuchudo:
Thanks for your response ,so you mean payoneer automatically give u,or open a US Bank account for you once you activate your payoneer card. or is dere a different way to go about the US account and how do one go about it. Thanks
No different way, just as I explained. Name of the Bank I got is Community Federal Savings Bank. You can google for more info.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Bestlyf: 6:43pm On Jun 14, 2016
@papuchudo

Once you sign up with Payoneer and you are approved, you will recieve a message with details stating your US bank account number, routing number and the name of the Bank. You will need to fill in this details with amazon. They will pay your earning via Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) into this account, which you can withdraw here in Nigeria, using your Payoneer ATM card.

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (202) (Reply)

Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.