Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,672 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks - Business (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks (414094 Views)

How To Make Regular Income With Google Adsense / I Want A Business Idea, That Can Fetch Me A Regular Income. / Legal Online-biz Opportunities You Can Utilize To Earn Regular Income Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Habeyy(m): 11:00pm On Aug 18, 2017
cheehummer:
Hi house,
My latest book just went live. Big thanks to our mentors and contributors in this thread. I invite/welcome your criticisms.

A taste of the forbidden (The forbidden series Book 1)
by Heidi Rose et al.
Link: http://a.co/bYtNPMq

hi ,Pls I need help printing cover page
I like yours. ..pls put me through
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Habeyy(m): 11:04pm On Aug 18, 2017
IncomeMachine:
I have been following this thread since the very first day...... I have not actually commented though..... Just kept following.....i have over 7 books on Amazon which have being paying since 2014....i have withdrawn countless times.... I have a very simple strategy I use though. Working on publishing 10 books before the end of August. For those asking bout payoneer MasterCard, I have two..... Don't know why though..... I use one for freelancer and one for amazon..... N they receive pay quite often #☺ . The truth is that I won't sell any of my cards or permit u to use it, but if you want, I can get you yours with your name on it to your location. Don't worry whether u have a national ID or not just whatsapp me on +2348032700738.....m always available to help in whatever way I can. @mk82, it's that car you bought that became my driving force o. Keep up the good work and thank you for helping me discover this passion of mine.
but I learnt it is easy thou... I apply for my payoneer card myself
I don't think it has any implications
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Habeyy(m): 11:31pm On Aug 18, 2017
kerygalerie:
Pls some1 should help me rate this ebook cover.
pls help on how to make e-book cover
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by GoldPencil: 4:29am On Aug 20, 2017
Lmaoooo for those still in doubt, I'm here to give testimony that this shit works. Amen? amen � just do the hard work in the beginning, but do it well, don't rush because you want to make bar chap chap. Be patient, your time will come. ��

#BadCreativ3 #publishing
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by justi4jesu(f): 6:43am On Aug 20, 2017
Bring your PAYONEER FUNDS, Fiverr Withdrawals, BITCOIN with instant funding of Naira etc.

Minimum $100 and above..............................

Contact on my Signature. Tested and Trusted for years... wink wink
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by bomolu: 9:49am On Aug 20, 2017
I find this fascinating, and I'm interested. I used to write books but stopped when I had no way of publishing or selling. This is a new perspective.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by savvy12: 8:43am On Aug 22, 2017
Please,I'm about to write my first book.I need a guider concerning d book cover and other things. u can add me on WhatsApp(09060390852).
Lest I forget,which genre sells faster?i'm planning to write a novel.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Habeyy(m): 2:16pm On Aug 22, 2017
savvy12:
Please,I'm about to write my first book.I need a guider concerning d book cover and other things. u can add me on WhatsApp(09060390852).
beep me bro if u get one
I also need someone to guide me on book cover
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Habeyy(m): 2:18pm On Aug 22, 2017
savvy12:
beep me bro if u get one
I also need someone to guide me on book cover
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:55pm On Aug 22, 2017
Thanks guys for this wonderful thread. I have published my book on kindle but I don't know how to search and view the book like a buyer. an anyone help me?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by j0rdannkyle: 8:46am On Aug 23, 2017
WORLDPEACE:
Thanks guys for this wonderful thread. I have published my book on kindle but I don't know how to search and view the book like a buyer. an anyone help me?

use the name of the book, or search with the ASIN number given u, or the author name
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Eze2000(m): 4:52pm On Aug 23, 2017
Guys, I just got a strange off of an $50 promo from a funny email address.
They are telling me to click here to claim d free amozom promo
Did any of u get same email recently ?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by WORLDPEACE(m): 2:34pm On Aug 29, 2017
j0rdannkyle:

use the name of the book, or search with the ASIN number given u, or the author name
Thanks very much.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by amazinghope: 8:28am On Aug 30, 2017
Immorttal:
we have inscribed you in our list, we will contact you soon. Just make sure you are online.
Good morning.
No feedback from you?
I am a writer with several years of experience in a variety of niches. I am very meticulous, creative, and passionate about my job. I will write 100% error-free, SEO, and CopyScape-passed articles. Just a few months of my writing and your books on Amazon will sell at a tremendous pace. Any setting at all(American, Irish, European, Asian, I'm well versed in.. Just give me a trial.

Cc:all those who Needs my hand in their work
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Dollabiz: 10:32am On Aug 30, 2017
Good
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Eazybay(m): 2:53pm On Aug 30, 2017
GoldPencil:
Lmaoooo for those still in doubt, I'm here to give testimony that this shit works. Amen? amen � just do the hard work in the beginning, but do it well, don't rush because you want to make bar chap chap. Be patient, your time will come. ��

#BadCreativ3 #publishing

Please do I need a PayPal business account? Do I have to hide my IP? Cos I have payoneer
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by GoldPencil: 6:58pm On Aug 30, 2017
Eazybay:

Please do I need a PayPal business account? Do I have to hide my IP? Cos I have payoneer
lol.

You have to write a good book. One that people want. Well formatted. With a nice cover. And market it. And you'll sell �
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by WORLDPEACE(m): 9:45pm On Sep 02, 2017
mk82, thanks for this wonderful thread that you've created. It's a whole University degree we've got right here.
I want to contract writers on fiverr to write my books. How do you do it? Do you break it into topics and give them to write or you just outrightly give them the whole ebook subject for them to develop on their own. I want to start with 150k. I'm wondering how many books that amount could get me.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by akashi01(m): 11:21pm On Sep 02, 2017
WORLDPEACE:
mk82, thanks for this wonderful thread that you've created. It's a whole University degree we've got right here.
I want to contract writers on fiverr to write my books. How do you do it? Do you break it into topics and give them to write or you just outrightly give them the whole ebook subject for them to develop on their own. I want to start with 150k. I'm wondering how many books that amount could get me.

Yea, you contact Fiverr writers for the job. Search for writers with tons of positive reviews/ratings.

You can outsource a complete book to a writer for $30. Depending on the number of words you need though.

If you need a Kindle ebook cover be sure to contact me for great designs. Number in Signature ��
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by OldBeer: 2:37am On Sep 03, 2017
akashi01:

Yea, you contact Fiverr writers for the job. Search for writers with tons of positive reviews/ratings.

You can outsource a complete book to a writer for $30. Depending on the number of words you need though.

If you need a Kindle ebook cover be sure to contact me for great designs. Number in Signature ��
Do you have an active email address?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Immorttal: 8:11am On Sep 03, 2017
amazinghope:

Good morning.
No feedback from you?
I am a writer with several years of experience in a variety of niches. I am very meticulous, creative, and passionate about my job. I will write 100% error-free, SEO, and CopyScape-passed articles. Just a few months of my writing and your books on Amazon will sell at a tremendous pace. Any setting at all(American, Irish, European, Asian, I'm well versed in.. Just give me a trial.

Cc:all those who Needs my hand in their work
give me your email
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by amazinghope: 8:25am On Sep 03, 2017
Immorttal:
give me your email
Amazingpersonalities@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Neduzze5(m): 8:38am On Sep 03, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

Morning Sir.

You don't need to go as far as Fiverr to look for writers. I am an exceptional eBook writer and well versed on different topics and niches.

I have written a lot of ebooks for several people also selling on Amazon so you are sure to get just the best from me.

How many books you can get from 150k depends on the number of words each book would have.

Simply contact me on my WhatsApp number in my signature so that we can discuss better.

Kind regards,
Curt Writer.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by akashi01(m): 11:44am On Sep 03, 2017
OldBeer:
Do you have an active email address?
Yes I do. Teftech01@gmail.com
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Clone2020(m): 3:22pm On Sep 03, 2017
Fiverr PayPal withdrawals @ Juicy Rates

Only withdrawing $100 and above.

All transactions are done within minutes

My contact in signature
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Habeyy(m): 1:03pm On Sep 04, 2017
Hi guys, Pls I just publish my book on kindle
I clicked on kdp select meaning I have enrolled
But I didn't see anything regarding the free promo days
Is it after my book has been reviewed or what
When will I be eligible to use the free promo days

Pls help a broda
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Auric(m): 1:33pm On Sep 04, 2017
for your sure iTunes deals contact me whatsapp 08122236911
or
we could deal f2f if its large number of cards or use paxful escrow I buy at good rates also pay to ur naira acct
50-100$-200-250 only
RULES:
NO USED CARD
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by amazinghope: 4:38pm On Sep 05, 2017
Immorttal:
give me your email
still yet to hear from you smiley
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Theflint1(m): 1:25pm On Sep 06, 2017
Hello,
I need to create several email addresses. Please, what app or site can I get free phone numbers to verify the email addresses?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Habeyy(m): 9:39am On Sep 07, 2017
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Eze2000(m): 10:42am On Sep 07, 2017
Habeyy:
My first book is live on kindle
Here is the link
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B075DJHP8M/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1504773303&sr=1-1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=the+innate+desire+of+the+inbuilt+man&dpPl=1&dpID=51z8yFIs6mL&ref=plSrch
Pls I need your thoughts and reviews

terrible cover I do 100% times better for. a bad cover can kill a good book

WWW.kingezesblog.com

check out my handwork

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (200) (Reply)

Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23

Viewing this topic: cheehummer(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.