Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,701 members, 7,851,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:22 PM

Silly Things U Did Way Back And Present - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Silly Things U Did Way Back And Present (836 Views)

Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above / Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Silly Things U Did Way Back And Present by ademiller(f): 5:00pm On Jul 10, 2008
wats up people.

this thread is for us to say the naughty, silly dirty almost stupid things we did or nearly did.
well i almost went out with a fagot, it just remain small i for just lay a gay. he was so cute but i started noticing that we both walk the same, talk the same and act the same, i almost confused him for a she. i get embarrassed when we walk together,cos hes always tryin 2 shake his ass and he always stared at it in the mirror, he always tells me to squeeze his breasts, men i had to vanish. lipsrsealed but thank God i saw the light.
so i need ur own tales cool, out with it people lets hear it kiss
Re: Silly Things U Did Way Back And Present by festire: 2:34pm On Jul 18, 2008
well for me ooo I almost sleeps with my friend's wife. went I saw, I never had any thing in mind, but you know some ladies could be funny at times. when I an my friend came in to his house, introducing me to his wife, i just admire her little because she was pretty, but one faithful they when i went to check my friend in the house, I met his wife again. this time i ask her where is her husband she said her husband just went out but he said if I ask after him i should wait.

due to the important of what i came for because i needed some money from my friend which he had promise to get me that day.

i sat trying to wait for some minute. before i sat for some minute in the sitting room her behavior has change and restlessly drawing closer to me seducing me even to the extent of romancing and body, but suddenly something flash to me. immediately i shouted STOP! STOP!! STOP!!!

She was ashame of her self immediately i left the house and i never told my friend what his wife did.

later about two year I had she die of HIV/AIDS

GOD SAVE ME I NOR NO WHERE I FOR THEY
Re: Silly Things U Did Way Back And Present by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 18, 2008
ademiller:

wats up people.

this thread is for us to say the naughty, silly dirty almost stupid things we did or nearly did.
well i almost went out with a fagot, it just remain small i for just lay a gay. he was so cute but i started noticing that we both walk the same, talk the same and act the same, i almost confused him for a she. i get embarrassed when we walk together,because hes always tryin 2 shake his ass and he always stared at it in the mirror, he always tells me to squeeze his breasts, men i had to vanish. lipsrsealed but thank God i saw the light.
so i need your own tales cool, out with it people lets hear it kiss
LOL cheesy cheesy

@topic
never done anything silly cool grin
Re: Silly Things U Did Way Back And Present by ademiller(f): 4:40pm On Jul 18, 2008
ibkaye, no b u i know, u better confess to me cos i know u, naughty gal. grin
Re: Silly Things U Did Way Back And Present by sistajay(f): 5:53pm On Jul 18, 2008
Im way too good to have done silly little things way back. Today im still at my best behaviour.

(1) (Reply)

Why ladies does not offer Boys/men lift in dis Naija wey we dey? / Wath's Up / My Man Has Me Feeling The Blues :

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.