Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,107 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:16 AM

25 Warning Signs Of A Possible Breakup In Your Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 25 Warning Signs Of A Possible Breakup In Your Relationship (28976 Views)

Different Funny Ways To Breakup In A Relationship / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. / Who Causes A Breakup In A Relationship? (the Lady,the Guy Or The Devil) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25 Warning Signs Of A Possible Breakup In Your Relationship by vanstanzy(m): 3:49pm On Nov 02, 2013
I don't know...Ok, i guess.
Re: 25 Warning Signs Of A Possible Breakup In Your Relationship by Nosyke(m): 3:51pm On Nov 02, 2013
DrKlever: Op I'm my early 20s, a medical student nd I recently met dis gal nd feel in love wit her. Our relationship is 3 months nd I noticed so many of ur signs in her. Her frend who liked me b4 jes started hating since we started dating. She wud b telling her silly tinz about me wc r not true. She wud giv excuses 4 nt being wit me, sumtimes I even feel she doesn't love me but jes attracted 2 me cuz I'm very handsome. She even said no sex wc I obliged cuz I'm a virgin anyway. Wat shud I do about dis relationship?

Go to the nearest church/mosque/shrine and give your testimony. You have just been saved from a major distraction that could adversely affect your academics. Did you say you are a medical student? What I think you should do is concentrate on your studies squarely.
Oh well!!

6 Likes

Re: 25 Warning Signs Of A Possible Breakup In Your Relationship by SELFWORTH: 3:57pm On Nov 02, 2013
.....too much generalisation.

Rubbish!
Re: 25 Warning Signs Of A Possible Breakup In Your Relationship by Articul8(m): 4:00pm On Nov 02, 2013
DrKlever: Op I'm my early 20s, a medical student nd I recently met dis gal nd feel in love wit her. Our relationship is 3 months nd I noticed so many of ur signs in her. Her frend who liked me b4 jes started hating since we started dating. She wud b telling her silly tinz about me wc r not true. She wud giv excuses 4 nt being wit me, sumtimes I even feel she doesn't love me but jes attracted 2 me cuz I'm very handsome. She even said no sex wc I obliged cuz I'm a virgin anyway. Wat shud I do about dis relationship?

I am nt d OP ooo,bt am interested in ur case. It is laughable bt I wunt laff bt smile. First,u nid to grow up and let her knw u'r in control. Second,most likely her frnd likes u or dt she's nt happy u'r cutting her away frm her frnd and third, am nt sayin u shld force her to av sex ooo,bt confirm if she's also a virgin.
I congratulate u 4 being a virgin.I used to b lyk u until I found out dt she was lieing 2 me and she gave me d rule of no sex.Na she herslf still open her legs sha ooo bt after 2yrs. So wise up
Re: 25 Warning Signs Of A Possible Breakup In Your Relationship by sirwyte(m): 4:12pm On Nov 02, 2013
just devote all ur time on ur studies first nd dnt fill ur mind wt such frivolous issues.
@ d right time, dt special person wl come looking 4 u.
My "honest " advice

3 Likes

Re: 25 Warning Signs Of A Possible Breakup In Your Relationship by loveson51(m): 4:27pm On Nov 02, 2013
Thank u
Re: 25 Warning Signs Of A Possible Breakup In Your Relationship by 190: 4:32pm On Nov 02, 2013
D-explorer again shocked

bro arent u supposed to channel these advice to your yet to be found online wife

you're here advicing people

wife you nor get

1 Like

Re: 25 Warning Signs Of A Possible Breakup In Your Relationship by alexandakin(m): 4:50pm On Nov 02, 2013
Its a reasonable combination.
Re: 25 Warning Signs Of A Possible Breakup In Your Relationship by 2tek: 5:00pm On Nov 02, 2013
Bro, concentrate on ur studies squarely.God forbid, if u have problems in school, dat girl will start dating d next available guy. Confirm that she is a virgin, if not u will b surprised to discover dat she is getting f.ucked by anoda guy. If by God's grace u graduate nd become a doctor, a thousand ladies will queue up to marry u. My Doctor friend has 5 ladies that have declared that he must marry dem.

4 Likes

Re: 25 Warning Signs Of A Possible Breakup In Your Relationship by Olajumokeibk(f): 5:52pm On Nov 02, 2013
Goddamn it! I'm guilty of *22. Lately, I settle for him alone & avoids his frnds & family. But the truth is I'm still jealous of d gals around him and hates to see him cheat. What to do cry
Re: 25 Warning Signs Of A Possible Breakup In Your Relationship by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 02, 2013
Re: 25 Warning Signs Of A Possible Breakup In Your Relationship by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 02, 2013
grin
Zap the hell out of her. the excuses would end coz at that point, she aint gonna have a choice......
Re: 25 Warning Signs Of A Possible Breakup In Your Relationship by 190: 6:16pm On Nov 02, 2013
Olajumokeibk: Goddamn it! I'm guilty of *22. Lately, I settle for him alone & avoids his frnds & family. But the truth is I'm still jealous of d gals around him and hates to see him cheat. What to do cry

never go write GCE improve your tailoring job stay there dey talk about love

smh grin grin
Re: 25 Warning Signs Of A Possible Breakup In Your Relationship by Olajumokeibk(f): 6:24pm On Nov 02, 2013
grin
190:

never go write GCE improve your tailoring job stay there dey talk about love

smh grin grin

A dog just barked *locking d gate* grin grin

1 Like

Re: 25 Warning Signs Of A Possible Breakup In Your Relationship by 190: 6:30pm On Nov 02, 2013
Olajumokeibk: grin

A dog just barked *locking d gate* grin grin

a dog barked and an ashawo ran inside grin

1 Like

Re: 25 Warning Signs Of A Possible Breakup In Your Relationship by Olajumokeibk(f): 6:34pm On Nov 02, 2013
190:

Choi phuck u beeeeeeast grin grin

Btw Y d PM ?

1 Like

Re: 25 Warning Signs Of A Possible Breakup In Your Relationship by Olajumokeibk(f): 6:35pm On Nov 02, 2013
tongue
190:

Btw Y d PM ?
Re: 25 Warning Signs Of A Possible Breakup In Your Relationship by emmaliver(m): 7:10pm On Nov 02, 2013
D-Explorer:
Every relationship has its high and low moments. Even at times, not foreseen, things could suddenly change to a point of disbelief. Ugly surprises do occur in relationships but the fact remains that they do give us warning signs. Nobody wants a split in their relationship, hence, we ignore these signs especially when we either feel safe in it or we don’t want to let go. The important side to this is that, making a relationship work isn't a lone decision. It takes you-two to get at it – making efforts and showing commitment. No matter how unexpected a break-up seem to have happened, it always come along with alerts – various warning signs, and they could be silent or just too obvious even when you ignore them.

In one of my most-read article – how to save a dying relationship , I highlighted proven and practical ways to revive a seemingly dead relationship and before making this content, I understood that every stage of a relationship comes with uncertainties and the possibility of surviving at such moments would depend on the strength of the both parties. It would be a matter of concern if you or your partner chooses to deal with it alone. Break-up do happen, even to promising relationships, it’s mostly prompted by contrary influence, incompatibility or inability to compromise some standards. Whichever way it comes, there are signs foretelling the possibility of a split in your relationship and from my experience as a relationship counselor, I've gathered 25 signs for both genders that should get your attention.

* When his excuse is always the same or contradictory.
* When he stops doing what he did to get you.
* When you’re often compared to his ex.
* When he loves his privacy.
* When she starts keeping sensitive secrets.
* When she makes important decisions without your consent.
* When she gets mad at minor issues.
* When you’re alone and nothing seems missing – You ran a whole day without his thought going through your mind?
* When he introduces you as his friend and not his girl/woman.
* When he no longer cares about important matters that concerns you.
* When he always find a fault about you to defend/justify his action(s).
* When you take your friends as more priority than him.
* When he replaces regular calling with text messages.
* When she’s not always happy around you.
* When it’s only sex that keeps your relationship alive.
* When he gives you no attention because of his friends or job.
* When he’s not in any way jealous about your males or concerned about the calls you receive – This isn't insecurity, it only shows he's keenly interest and the fact that he can’t afford to lose you.
* When he no longer seek your opinion or careless about them.
* When she communicates less with you but complains more.
* When she’s being controlled by her mother.
* When he doubts every excuse/reason you give.
* When she settles for you alone and avoids your family/friends.
* No discussion about the future or he plans his future without you in the picture.
* When she ask for a break regularly.
* When both of you finds it difficult to make collective decision(s) or remain on the same page on important matters.

These warning signs are for our caution. If you don’t give them good attention, it could result in a sudden break-up of your relationship. If you ever experience any of these disturbing signs, have a good discussion with your partner and try never to ignore it. In a relationship, you’re truly happy when your partner is happy. A one-sided affair will always find its way to hit the rock. The good side to this is that these signs can be swiftly identified; it’s either what he/she stops doing or what he/she starts doing. Whichever way, don’t let the negative signs be, don’t manage any, don’t prevent or ignore, cure them! Heal your relationship of little faults because it could form a breaking point for more trouble.

SOURCE: http://www.coachdexplorer.com/2013/11/25-warning-signs-of-possible-breakup-in.html
Re: 25 Warning Signs Of A Possible Breakup In Your Relationship by DonaldGenes(m): 7:36pm On Nov 02, 2013
25 Signs Op is not yet married
Re: 25 Warning Signs Of A Possible Breakup In Your Relationship by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 02, 2013
Eba in hand,phone in another . tongue embarassed undecided
Re: 25 Warning Signs Of A Possible Breakup In Your Relationship by benz50: 7:55pm On Nov 02, 2013
very very true BOSS..... dis wat lead to my break up... all these points true
Re: 25 Warning Signs Of A Possible Breakup In Your Relationship by faithdodo: 8:05pm On Nov 02, 2013
djeezy: Nice article, those signs you listed above are just clear cut signs that the fire is quenching which of course can still be rekindled. Some relationships takes time to build. Not all sparks make a flame. There's nothing like a perfect relationship, there are ups and downs and we just have to realize at what point to put in more effort in our relationship and at what point break up is bound to happen should be weighed on whether it is necessary or not.
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: 25 Warning Signs Of A Possible Breakup In Your Relationship by faithdodo: 8:09pm On Nov 02, 2013
Do not fill bad cos they are not GOd A̶̲̥̅n̶̲̥̅̊d̶̲̥̅̊ remember u are the best of ur kind.
Re: 25 Warning Signs Of A Possible Breakup In Your Relationship by Wizpa(m): 9:16pm On Nov 02, 2013
Relationships suck... Is there anything like love??... Why are you guys just deceiving yourselves... If ur dating.. And you feel u love the person.. Its a lie... I have come to this philosophy dat people don't love you bcoz dey do.. Dey love you for what you have or what you are willing to give or your status or coz ur beautiful.. Believe me if true love exists.. There will be no sign os single-ugly-poor-non-educated girls or guys out there...

1 Like

Re: 25 Warning Signs Of A Possible Breakup In Your Relationship by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 02, 2013
This is true...to some extent
Re: 25 Warning Signs Of A Possible Breakup In Your Relationship by DExplorer1: 10:14pm On Nov 02, 2013
You've had some good advise here and just incase you need further help, you could PM me. Stay good!
Re: 25 Warning Signs Of A Possible Breakup In Your Relationship by Rejoice5000(f): 10:34pm On Nov 02, 2013
Planning for the future without u in the picture,hahahahahahaha make i laugh abeg.some men can be something else.
Re: 25 Warning Signs Of A Possible Breakup In Your Relationship by BroRhema(m): 12:15am On Nov 03, 2013
Olajumokeibk:

Btw Y d PM ?
u dull! tot u wud make me laf wit a hotter counter-beef, instead u gimme vex rubbish! *yawn*
Re: 25 Warning Signs Of A Possible Breakup In Your Relationship by Ngeneceecee: 6:13am On Nov 03, 2013
dat is not alway d case, but everytin depend on individual differences
Re: 25 Warning Signs Of A Possible Breakup In Your Relationship by shegzi(m): 3:53pm On Nov 03, 2013
Correct
Re: 25 Warning Signs Of A Possible Breakup In Your Relationship by doingreat(m): 8:48pm On Nov 03, 2013
Articul8:

I am nt d OP ooo,bt am interested in ur case. It is laughable bt I wunt laff bt smile. First,u nid to grow up and let her knw u'r in control. Second,most likely her frnd likes u or dt she's nt happy u'r cutting her away frm her frnd and third, am nt sayin u shld force her to av sex ooo,bt confirm if she's also a virgin.
I congratulate u 4 being a virgin.I used to b lyk u until I found out dt she was lieing 2 me and she gave me d rule of no sex.Na she herslf still open her legs sha ooo bt after 2yrs. So wise up
guy u funny. how u wan take know say she be virgin or not without trying to have sex with her?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Share Your First Experiences Wooing Your Crush / Exciting Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders / Men, Share 3 Words You Like To Hear More Than "I Love You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.