Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,540 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

LESSON TO MEN - Folashade Bites Off Boyfriend's joystick During MouthAction.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LESSON TO MEN - Folashade Bites Off Boyfriend's joystick During MouthAction.. (3861 Views)

She Told Me That Her Boyfriend's Joystick Is Not Working What Should I Do? / Woman Sets Her Cheating Boyfriend joystick On Fire / Woman Bites-off Boyfriend's Tongue On Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LESSON TO MEN - Folashade Bites Off Boyfriend's joystick During MouthAction.. by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 03, 2013
LESSON TO MEN - Folashade
Bites Off Boyfriend's Penis
During MouthAction..Lesson to men. Before asking your girlfriend to
perform MouthAction on you make sure she is very
happy with you. If possible appease her like a
god. You know how sensitive that banana is, and
its very painful when rough handled. On this
unfortunate day, after a serious argument
between Dayo and his girlfriend Folashade, he
didn't make amends with her before going to
bed. Then in the middle of the night his banana
woke up, was erect like an iroko tree.
You know women carry things on their mind a lot
and like to hear that sentence "i am sorry" even
when they are at fault, but my guy didn't still
apologize. So he started touching Folashade who
selpt with annoyance due to their quarrel. At first
she told him she wasn't in the mood for it, but
after much disturbance and touching from him,
she decided to do it. Their normal procedure was
MouthAction before the main sex. He offered to give
her MouthAction first, but she rather suggested she
gives him first. My dear readers, hmmmmm,
when Folashade got hold of his banana, and put
it in her mouth, she gave him a bite of his life.
She was seriously biting. She was biting his
banana with so much annoyance and
wickedness. She had NO mercy on him. He was
screaming, crying and begging her, but that
made her squeeze and bite it even more. He is
lucky he is not one of these rich guys who live on
Islands, if not, nobody would have heard him
screaming and come to his rescue. Eventually
neighbors came knocking at their door to know
why he was screaming.
Only God knows what the argument was all
about. But it must have been a serious issue, for
her to bite his banana like that. He was
immediately rushed to the hospital by neighbors
while Folashade was handed over to the police
the following morning.
It was serious o, he had to undergo surgery to fix
his banana. Though they have broken-up, but
i'm sure he will never forget her because she has
left a lifetime scar on his banana. But girls are
wicked sha...... tufiakwa!
Guys, hope you have learnt something from this
story. MAKE SURE YOUR WOMAN IS VERY HAPPY
WITH YOU BEFORE Mouth Gig, IF
NOT............................

3 Likes

Re: LESSON TO MEN - Folashade Bites Off Boyfriend's joystick During MouthAction.. by beckyomas(f): 8:18am On Nov 03, 2013
Dude, is this for real? Hmmm
Re: LESSON TO MEN - Folashade Bites Off Boyfriend's joystick During MouthAction.. by tinuolababy(f): 8:31am On Nov 03, 2013
If this story is true, then Tђξ woman should be jailed but come o wl his joystick function again even after Tђξ surgery?
Re: LESSON TO MEN - Folashade Bites Off Boyfriend's joystick During MouthAction.. by Boll2010: 8:38am On Nov 03, 2013
Ladies and dick made for each other like HD and sport.........see as dem ladies comment sharp sharp when dem hear dick.......I no blame una,who no like beta thing gringrin

This aint true

2 Likes

Re: LESSON TO MEN - Folashade Bites Off Boyfriend's joystick During MouthAction.. by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 03, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

oh dear
Re: LESSON TO MEN - Folashade Bites Off Boyfriend's joystick During MouthAction.. by Osgilliat(m): 8:54am On Nov 03, 2013
What a great impact she made in that guy miserable remaining life.
Re: LESSON TO MEN - Folashade Bites Off Boyfriend's joystick During MouthAction.. by mkoabiola: 9:15am On Nov 03, 2013
Ds can't b real.
Re: LESSON TO MEN - Folashade Bites Off Boyfriend's joystick During MouthAction.. by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 03, 2013
tinuolababy: If this story is true, then Tђξ woman should be jailed but come o wl his joystick function again even after Tђξ surgery?
Dead and gone
Re: LESSON TO MEN - Folashade Bites Off Boyfriend's joystick During MouthAction.. by stevecantrell: 10:24am On Nov 03, 2013
That isn't a bite .
Look at the edges. Very clean.
It was done with a sharp instrument.
Even if re attached, I doubt it would ever function again.

Made up story.
Re: LESSON TO MEN - Folashade Bites Off Boyfriend's joystick During MouthAction.. by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:35am On Nov 03, 2013
YUCK! At d image

Fake story
Re: LESSON TO MEN - Folashade Bites Off Boyfriend's joystick During MouthAction.. by spyroxy1(m): 11:18am On Nov 03, 2013
OGA O OO
Re: LESSON TO MEN - Folashade Bites Off Boyfriend's joystick During MouthAction.. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 03, 2013
Damn!

I write better. undecided
Re: LESSON TO MEN - Folashade Bites Off Boyfriend's joystick During MouthAction.. by iphedahyor(m): 1:29pm On Nov 03, 2013
Dat must b soo.... Romantic
Re: LESSON TO MEN - Folashade Bites Off Boyfriend's joystick During MouthAction.. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 03, 2013
D fear of tiger teeth Is d beginning of wisdom...l grin grin ;Dol
Re: LESSON TO MEN - Folashade Bites Off Boyfriend's joystick During MouthAction.. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 03, 2013
cry cry cry
Re: LESSON TO MEN - Folashade Bites Off Boyfriend's joystick During MouthAction.. by BasseyJ(m): 2:06pm On Nov 03, 2013
Funny made up story but true pic. Mehn, some people are heartless sha
Re: LESSON TO MEN - Folashade Bites Off Boyfriend's joystick During MouthAction.. by Caseless: 2:34pm On Nov 03, 2013
operation 'say NO to blow'job'! my most cherished asset shld'nt be disconnected for a second, pls!

*runs to my girlfriend to say 'i'm sorry'*.....i can't afford to watch my di'ck suffer this.... ........
Re: LESSON TO MEN - Folashade Bites Off Boyfriend's joystick During MouthAction.. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 03, 2013
Yuck
Feel so sorry for the dude. Poor him cry
Even though this story is fake,I'm sure whatever he must have done to warrant this,involves a woman.
Even if a woman or a man did this to him,I'm sure he must have hurt someone with his dyick for them to target it and chop it off.
Desist from molestation
Desist from cheating on ur wives n GFs
And other sins of the dyick. It could lead to this if a devious woman is involved.
Re: LESSON TO MEN - Folashade Bites Off Boyfriend's joystick During MouthAction.. by MzRaeRae(f): 3:59pm On Nov 03, 2013
angry#singin nd swayin hips.....ThankGod ayam a virgin#cheesy

1 Like

Re: LESSON TO MEN - Folashade Bites Off Boyfriend's joystick During MouthAction.. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 03, 2013
Lmao!!!folashade d name of my ex current gf,i hope hez nt d 1 d tin happened 2 sha..
Re: LESSON TO MEN - Folashade Bites Off Boyfriend's joystick During MouthAction.. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 03, 2013
Is she mad Does it look like meat?? Imagine, *chewing/biting* undecided
Re: LESSON TO MEN - Folashade Bites Off Boyfriend's joystick During MouthAction.. by Uwakuwak(f): 5:24pm On Nov 03, 2013
Brave girl
the man been drink?
Re: LESSON TO MEN - Folashade Bites Off Boyfriend's joystick During MouthAction.. by Uwakuwak(f): 5:25pm On Nov 03, 2013
Picture please
Re: LESSON TO MEN - Folashade Bites Off Boyfriend's joystick During MouthAction.. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 03, 2013
shocked shocked
Re: LESSON TO MEN - Folashade Bites Off Boyfriend's joystick During MouthAction.. by ignis: 6:29pm On Nov 03, 2013
Cock and bull story.
Why was my coc.k changed to rooster?
Nairaland oya ansa me.
Re: LESSON TO MEN - Folashade Bites Off Boyfriend's joystick During MouthAction.. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 03, 2013
I know this is not a funny matter but grin grin grin grin
Re: LESSON TO MEN - Folashade Bites Off Boyfriend's joystick During MouthAction.. by 3ace(m): 6:42am On Nov 04, 2013
Is that lady related to pacu fish?
Re: LESSON TO MEN - Folashade Bites Off Boyfriend's joystick During MouthAction.. by Aminat508(f): 11:22am On Nov 05, 2013
folashade must see a dentists o" her teeth is to sharp...
Re: LESSON TO MEN - Folashade Bites Off Boyfriend's joystick During MouthAction.. by dasparrow: 11:40am On Nov 05, 2013
@Post

I laughed so hard at this story. This thread should be in the jokes section. But seriously, this should serve all these fornicators who are also perverts right. When God gave man a p8nis, it was to be used for 2 functions: urinating and for sex with the wife whereby he sticks his p8nis into her vargina. The mouth is to be used for eating and speaking. Why would any sane woman allow a man to stick his filthy p8nis that has dried up urine stuck on the tip of the p8nis into her mouth? The mouth is not meant to house a p8nis. It is the vargina that is meant for the p8nis. When you engage in unnatural sex acts, this is what you get. Serves Dayo right! cool

*whistles while walking out of thread*
Re: LESSON TO MEN - Folashade Bites Off Boyfriend's joystick During MouthAction.. by Akimbow: 1:45pm On Nov 05, 2013
senseless play way i no fit participate in lailai....... well i wish d careless guy quick recovery sha..... lust matters!
Re: LESSON TO MEN - Folashade Bites Off Boyfriend's joystick During MouthAction.. by ignis: 2:30pm On Nov 05, 2013
I enjoy being sucked than sucking more. And so does everyone. Sucking is more or less like a punishment.

1 Like

Re: LESSON TO MEN - Folashade Bites Off Boyfriend's joystick During MouthAction.. by Ugom38(f): 3:48pm On Nov 05, 2013
shocked shocked
ignis: I enjoy being sucked than sucking more. And so does everyone. Sucking is more or less like a punishment.

shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Beautiful Women Are Unhappy In their Relationships and Love Life. / How Can It Be Done? / N*ggas Talk More Than B*tches These Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.