Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,707 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Is She A Runs Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She A Runs Girls (1676 Views)

How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person / Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. / 10 Features Of A Runs Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She A Runs Girls by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 03, 2013
I WENT TO MEET MY NEW GIRL FRIEND ON OUR FIRST DATE AND SHE BROUGHT OUT AN OLD NOKIA TORCH AND SUGESTED THAT WE EXCHANGE PHONES.MY PHONE IS TECNO F7,SINCE THEN I HAVE NOT PICK HER CALLS.PLS NAIRALANDER ADVISE ME ON WAT TO DO
Re: Is She A Runs Girls by GentleMimi: 5:29pm On Nov 03, 2013
presher: I WENT TO MEET MY NEW GIRL FRIEND ON OUR FIRST DATE AND SHE BROUGHT OUT AN OLD NOKIA TORCH AND SUGESTED THAT WE EXCHANGE PHONES.MY PHONE IS TECNO F7,SINCE THEN I HAVE NOT PICK HER CALLS.PLS NAIRALANDER ADVISE ME ON WAT TO DO
Is it ur grammar,or is it the eclipse Whatever it is,my head hurts!

1 Like

Re: Is She A Runs Girls by DUNKA(m): 5:31pm On Nov 03, 2013
R u a learner? Better run away b4 she uses yr head grin
Re: Is She A Runs Girls by Nuzo1(m): 5:46pm On Nov 03, 2013
Lol...

Some ladies just have a humble way of discharging guys they don't like.
Instead of discharging you out rightly, she thot she could make some gains out of you. And in making money from you...you will either stay and play the mugu or vamoose with immediate alacrity! grin tongue

It has little or nothing with being a runz girl.

On the other hand, some girls grew up with that mentality that once you are their BF, you should be responsible for all their needs.

2 Likes

Re: Is She A Runs Girls by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 03, 2013
Nuzo':
Lol...

Some ladies just have a humble way of discharging guys they don't like.
Instead of discharging you out rightly, she thot she could make some gains out of you. And in making money from you...you will either stay and play the mugu or vamoose with immediate alacrity! grin tongue

It has little or nothing with being a runz girl.

On the other hand, some girls grew up with that mentality that once you are their BF, you should be responsible for all their needs.
HMM SO WATS UR ADVICE
Re: Is She A Runs Girls by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 03, 2013
Op, run for ur lyf OR if ur a smart guy just give her a silly excuse y u can't exchange with her until u've gotten wat u want from her. End of discussion!
Re: Is She A Runs Girls by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 03, 2013
fabulousfortune: Op, run for ur lyf OR if ur a smart guy just give her a silly excuse y u can't exchange with her until u've gotten wat u want from her. End of discussion!
TANX BRO
Re: Is She A Runs Girls by gluv01(f): 12:32am On Nov 04, 2013
presher: TANX BRO

See ya head angry You replied only his post because he said you should get the 'thing' from her first. That's what you want to hear.

Answer to your question:
Re: Is She A Runs Girls by 190: 12:34am On Nov 04, 2013
wait i dont understand!!

do you guys mean she would soon demand for a fone cos she uses an old one

Re: Is She A Runs Girls by Nobody: 12:49am On Nov 04, 2013
Silly question angry angry
Re: Is She A Runs Girls by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 04, 2013
190: wait i dont understand!!

do you guys mean she would soon demand for a fone cos she uses an old one

NO BRO SHE WANT ME TO GIVE HER MY PHONE AND TAKE HER OLD RICKETY FONE
Re: Is She A Runs Girls by 190: 7:49am On Nov 04, 2013
presher: NO BRO SHE WANT ME TO GIVE HER MY PHONE AND TAKE HER OLD RICKETY FONE
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is She A Runs Girls by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 04, 2013
Bros the techno and the nokia torch nobi thesame? grin

tell her your name is usain bolt

1 Like

Re: Is She A Runs Girls by Flygerian1(m): 10:12am On Nov 04, 2013
presher: I WENT TO MEET MY NEW GIRL FRIEND ON OUR FIRST DATE AND SHE BROUGHT OUT AN OLD NOKIA TORCH AND SUGESTED THAT WE EXCHANGE PHONES.MY PHONE IS TECNO F7,SINCE THEN I HAVE NOT PICK HER CALLS.PLS NAIRALANDER ADVISE ME ON WAT TO DO
Advice u on what to do?

Well, the best thing for u to do is run for ur life or life for ur run, choose one.
Re: Is She A Runs Girls by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 04, 2013
Flygerian.:

Advice u on what to do?

Well, the best thing for u to do is run for ur life or life for ur run, choose one.
don't be silly. angry angry
Re: Is She A Runs Girls by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 04, 2013
presher: NO BRO SHE WANT ME TO GIVE HER MY PHONE AND TAKE HER OLD RICKETY FONE

What the heck are you opening a thread for again?. Quit the relationship for chrissake!!. Must you be adviced on you everything?. Her mission is clear, you don't need an advice on what to do
Re: Is She A Runs Girls by Idowuogbo(f): 11:18am On Nov 04, 2013
Exchange phone say wetin happen? Oh i gerrit... She wants u to upgrade her. Sharp babe! Poster, u Mumu no b small. If na me, I'll stand up, enter my car, delete her number and drive off. Oshisko!
Re: Is She A Runs Girls by Adaeze003(f): 12:13pm On Nov 04, 2013
Op are you a mumu boys?? undecided
Re: Is She A Runs Girls by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 04, 2013
Idowuogbo: Exchange phone say wetin happen? Oh i gerrit... She wants u to upgrade her. Sharp babe! Poster, u Mumu no b small. If na me, I'll stand up, enter my car, delete her number and drive off. Oshisko!
U FOR ASK WHETHER I GET CAR
Re: Is She A Runs Girls by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 04, 2013
Adaeze003: Op are you a mumu boys?? undecided
GLORIA NA U BE DAT?

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nairaland Girls Get Most Likes? / . / Young And Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.