Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,689 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Have You Ever Been Bashed By A Lady ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Bashed By A Lady ? (1701 Views)

I Just Bashed A Mercedes Benz, But Thank God For Christmas / Ladies Are The Most Bashed On NL, True Or False? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Bashed By A Lady ? by tosyne2much(m): 12:35pm On Sep 29, 2014
Lemme keep the ball rolling

Either you are very handsome or not bashing is inevitable, you can be bashed regardless of your handsomeness and vice versa

A long time ago, I walked up to a random lady and my approach was, '' what's up pretty lady? I really want to use this opportunity getting to know you.. Na cat or dog dey talk ooooo, she no even respond.. I tried my best possible to make her say something but all to no avail

Could you believe I stupidly took a walk with her for almost 10mins without a response..

# Fast forward# I got pissed off and told her, '' thanks for making me look like a fool'' I have to go at this point.. She looked at me and said, '' pls get something doing''.. Ehnnnnnnn !!!, it was as if somebody hit sledge hammer on my head from behind. At that instance low self esteem was printed on my face and it was as if the ground should open and swallow me up

Please share your experience and spread the fun

*Note*- No forming of fine boy on dis thread grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Bashed By A Lady ? by chibwike(m): 12:37pm On Sep 29, 2014
Lol, mine was really funny and pathetic, it happened to me back them, wud share it soon
Re: Have You Ever Been Bashed By A Lady ? by tope24(m): 12:40pm On Sep 29, 2014
tosyne2much: Lemme keep the ball rolling

Either you are very handsome or not bashing is inevitable, you can be bashed regardless of your handsomeness and vice versa

I walked up to a random lady and my approach was, '' what's up pretty lady? I wan really want to use this opportunity getting to know you.. Na cat or dog dey talk ooooo, she no even respond.. I tried my best possible to make her say something but all to no avail

Could you believe I stupidly took a walk with her for almost 10mins without a response..

# Fast forward# I got pissed off and told her, '' thanks for making me look like a fool''.. She looked at me and said, '' pls get something doing''.. Ehnnnnnnn !!!, it was as if somebody hit sledge hammer on my head. At that instance low self esteem was printed on my face and it was as if the ground should open and swallow me up

Please share your experience and spread the fun

*Note*- No forming of fine boy on dis thread grin

LMAO. na firewood you go meet. i never get that kind experience before cos i don't randomly meet a lady.
Re: Have You Ever Been Bashed By A Lady ? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 29, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Bashed By A Lady ? by naijaboiy: 12:43pm On Sep 29, 2014
hehehehe

My story of blessing coming up cry
Re: Have You Ever Been Bashed By A Lady ? by tosyne2much(m): 12:46pm On Sep 29, 2014
Elantracey: grin grin grin
oh my God... Babe you look very much like my gf
Re: Have You Ever Been Bashed By A Lady ? by naijaboiy: 12:48pm On Sep 29, 2014
hehehehe

Coming back with my story cry
Re: Have You Ever Been Bashed By A Lady ? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 29, 2014
tosyne2much: oh my God... Babe you look very much like my gf

OK .
Re: Have You Ever Been Bashed By A Lady ? by Gooci(m): 12:51pm On Sep 29, 2014
well shha it has never happened to me because on my own, i am Van Damme...... at times its even a girl that will say to me, unna de fight me.
if i eventually get to know a girl, even a guy sef, they end up telling me so yu ar this 9c, i thot yu were proud bfor nioo.
i jst too de mind my business.
Re: Have You Ever Been Bashed By A Lady ? by Vikky014(f): 12:54pm On Sep 29, 2014
grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Bashed By A Lady ? by yungchop: 12:56pm On Sep 29, 2014
The last girl that did that . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Is now deaf and blind. angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Bashed By A Lady ? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 29, 2014
U Neva See Anything... U Don Eva Dey Scope Girl Wey She Carry U Go Her House? 4 Ur Mind, U Go Dey ThankGod Say U Go Over Nack Punny, Just For You To See Her Dey Comot With Her Battalion Of Hungry Looking Family Of Hers With Cutlass??.....
Re: Have You Ever Been Bashed By A Lady ? by Sheikwonder(m): 1:07pm On Sep 29, 2014
@tosyne-actually yes,but mine turned out good.

I was scheduled 4 an exam in Lagos,i got 2 d venue early,they took our phones and we all entered d exam hall bare except 4 exam documents and pen.I walked down d hall and found a sit beside this incredibly light-skinned and pretty girl.

I was hesitant 4 a while[i'm not really a ladies man nor am i particularly handsome],but after twiddling with my pen for 10 mins,i plucked up some courage and introduced myself,i also asked 4 her name.Her response was cold,she didn't say a word to me.It was so bad,i thought i had bad breathe!
I then told her that the only reason I was talking 2 her was cos I was bored and I was bold 2 tell her she was bored too,it was like talking to a wall.

We went silent for 10 minutes,then she scribbled sth on paper and passed it to me.She had been cramming 4 d exam & was afraid dat if she talked,it'd vaporize.
Needless to say,we chatted a lot,i got her number and we've been friends since...

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Bashed By A Lady ? by Fabulousmark(m): 1:15pm On Sep 29, 2014
DEM NEVA BORN D CHICK
Re: Have You Ever Been Bashed By A Lady ? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:34pm On Sep 29, 2014
Ah ah ah!
This reminds me of something that happened several years ago.
Last Bullet
brb for updates
Re: Have You Ever Been Bashed By A Lady ? by spyg1(m): 1:41pm On Sep 29, 2014
OP my own na shout o. Imagine in the public, see how guyz were looking at me.
Re: Have You Ever Been Bashed By A Lady ? by valmunich(m): 2:26pm On Sep 29, 2014
Honestly, I've never been bashed cry
Re: Have You Ever Been Bashed By A Lady ? by herald9: 2:34pm On Sep 29, 2014
Elantracey: grin grin grin
you can laugh sha... is laughing your best hobby? wink
Re: Have You Ever Been Bashed By A Lady ? by happykidArotiba(m): 2:37pm On Sep 29, 2014
hahahaha.
I met her after a lecture, and said, Hi babe, aw was d lecture, ..tot she dint hear, asked again, now she opened her big mouth and sed..Get out from my sight..you Casanova... I dint know d meaning..until I got home! chai..very awful.
Re: Have You Ever Been Bashed By A Lady ? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 29, 2014
herald9:
you can laugh sha... is laughing your best hobby? wink

no o but laughter is the best medicine
Re: Have You Ever Been Bashed By A Lady ? by herald9: 2:40pm On Sep 29, 2014
Elantracey:

no o but laughter is the best medicine

hmmmm....nd it seems someone has taken overdosesmiley
Re: Have You Ever Been Bashed By A Lady ? by Sheikwonder(m): 2:46pm On Sep 29, 2014
@herald,just send her a private message already ...All this unnecessary fuss over a laugh...
Re: Have You Ever Been Bashed By A Lady ? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 29, 2014
herald9:

hmmmm....nd it seems someone has taken overdosesmiley

this medicine has neither expiry date nor can it be taken too much cheesy cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Been Bashed By A Lady ? by herald9: 2:59pm On Sep 29, 2014
Elantracey:

this medicine has neither expiry date nor can it be taken too much cheesy cheesy
Sounds interesting...

plz take me where I could also get this medicine...

#followingwink
Re: Have You Ever Been Bashed By A Lady ? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 29, 2014
herald9:
Sounds interesting...

plz take me where I could also get this medicine...

#followingwink

In threads like this grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Bashed By A Lady ? by herald9: 3:11pm On Sep 29, 2014
Elantracey:

In threads like this grin
grin

you're right!
Re: Have You Ever Been Bashed By A Lady ? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 29, 2014
Space booked!

Lemme go and refresh my memory.

No hawking
No waiting
No loitering
Keep moving grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Bashed By A Lady ? by tosyne2much(m): 4:51pm On Sep 29, 2014
This is going to be interesting... Mods pls help us move this to FP
Re: Have You Ever Been Bashed By A Lady ? by AfricanApple(f): 5:03pm On Sep 29, 2014
I can do worst depending on how u approach me especially all these small boys wey won use me do toasting practice

advice for u: stop approaching girls brand only on the street
Re: Have You Ever Been Bashed By A Lady ? by chimerase2: 5:09pm On Sep 29, 2014
I will share ma own soon it was funny tho
She was nt responding she was just laffing as if I be one kind mumu
I told her dat amu mad grin grin
To be continued later grin
Amu killing a cat right nw so the man of God needs absolute concentration grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Bashed By A Lady ? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 29, 2014
While in school,I met a girl in a bus,she was sobbing,I tried chatting her up,she didn't bulge,I persisted,she refused to tell me the cause.

When I made further attempt,she shouted at me,everybody turned to me,I was embarrassed. I alighted at the next bus stop,even though my destination was still further.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Bashed By A Lady ? by Crocz(m): 5:24pm On Sep 29, 2014
First your approach is wrong...what's up pretty lady?, gush!,that line is so for hookers...try and start the conversation by saying something obvious...like "cold drinks, good in calming nerves"...that's after sitting near her o and if actually she's drinking something

My own story now:

Met this girl in bank, after long talk she gave me her number...
Day 1: I called her in morning she said she's in school (no talk)

Day 2: Called in afternoon said she's tired (can't talk),

Day 3: Called in the evening said she's taking a nap...

Day 4: Called in the early hours of night said she's preparing dinner

Consecutively o...

Day 5: called at 10pm, her response "don't call me at night again, I don't do night calls"

Day 6: called just before noon, "she just gave the phone to one very tiny voiced kid that can barely spell his own name to speak to me!"...wtf?! angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Conversation Between Me And My Ex / How Can A Guy Contest For Miss Nairaland Competition?? / 10 Things Men Do When Expecting A Woman At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.