Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? (27618 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Guys See Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl / You're old If U Had Ever Drank Frm Dis Thermocool Freezer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by eclear(m): 2:11pm On Jul 11, 2008
If I was 30, I would not date a 19-year-old, Her immaturity would annoy the heck out of me.

1 Like

Re: Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by jekkad: 2:13pm On Jul 11, 2008
maturity ,my dear has got nothing to do wt age

1 Like

Re: Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 11, 2008
the question is, 'would you consider dating a 30 year old if you were 19'

my answer is, not even if he was the last man on the planet tongue

1 Like

Re: Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by betabeta: 2:16pm On Jul 11, 2008
I could never bring you home to my parents if you were that young and I was that old. It a social norm really.
Re: Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by jekkad: 2:30pm On Jul 11, 2008
if i were a guy i would date a 19 yr old as long as shes got wisdom stocked up in her brains
Re: Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by Godalone(m): 2:57pm On Jul 11, 2008
My wife was a bit above 18 years when i married her and i was almost 30 at that time.Age has nothing to do with marriage.
Re: Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by nana(f): 2:58pm On Jul 11, 2008
Godalone:

My wife was a bit above 18 years when i married her and i was almost 30 at that time.Age has nothing to do with marriage.
How come ur profile says u are 28?
Re: Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by onyinye2(f): 3:01pm On Jul 11, 2008
HECK NO!!! that is so weird and i just couldnt do it. i rather find a guy my own age than with some little kid straight out of highschool.
Re: Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by tkb417(m): 3:03pm On Jul 11, 2008
i will not even date a 19 year old but marry her if shes worth it
what has age gotta do with this.

whats the difference between a 19 year old and a 25 year old?
maturity? she will get matured with me

@nana
u go look him profile? make ur eye no go see rubbish o
Re: Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by nana(f): 3:05pm On Jul 11, 2008
tkb417:

@nana
u go look him profile? make your eye no go see rubbish o
Lol,bro no mind me jare. Eke is my hobby,gbeborun is my duty. how u dey?
Re: Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by janami(f): 3:06pm On Jul 11, 2008
Well, i dnt really see anything wrong wit it if the girl is matured enough to take up her responsiilities as a wife and ready to forgo her freedom years. She is 19 afterall and we r talking marriage, not just fooling around.
Re: Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by jekkad: 3:12pm On Jul 11, 2008
tkb417:

@nana
u go look him profile? make your eye no go see rubbish o

preach it my brother,that was my exact age when i got married

janami:

Well, i dnt really see anything wrong wit it if the girl is matured enough to take up her responsiilities as a wife and ready to forgo her freedom years. She is 19 afterall and we r talking marriage, not just fooling around.

my point exactly as long as shes matured enough to handle d challenges in marriage which needs wisdom,y d delay?
Re: Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by nana(f): 3:13pm On Jul 11, 2008
jek_kad:

preach it my brother,that was my exact age when i got married
19? Lucky You!
Re: Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by jekkad: 3:14pm On Jul 11, 2008
nana:

19? Lucky You!

my sis no be small thing,it wasnt really easy for me sha,my pple were like im just too young for it,but to hell,i knew i was already matured enough for it
Re: Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by blackchief(m): 3:18pm On Jul 11, 2008
i am in my late 30's and i would not mind having a 19 year as a wife/girlfriend it all depend on the qualities i find in her.
Re: Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by nana(f): 3:19pm On Jul 11, 2008
jek_kad:

my sis no be small thing,it wasnt really easy for me sha,my people were like im just too young for it,but to hell,i knew i was already matured enough for it
Hmm,good thing u were determined.
Re: Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by jekkad: 3:20pm On Jul 11, 2008
nana:

Hmm,good thing u were determined.

bia u dis nana sef long time no chat,how body,its muwa jennykadry wink
Re: Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by Godalone(m): 3:22pm On Jul 11, 2008
nana:

How come your profile says u are 28?
Do not worry about my profile here.
Re: Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by nana(f): 3:24pm On Jul 11, 2008
Godalone:

Do not worry about my profile here.
Aint bovered tongue

jek_kad:

bia u this nana sef long time no chat,how body,its muwa jennykadry wink
I dey o,Body dey inside cloth. I see say Seun don ban,lol. How u dey and hope u and origina no quarel again?
Re: Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by lucabrasi(m): 3:25pm On Jul 11, 2008
why not if she doesnt act her age and has all the qualities i want,remember girls/women age faster than men so she ll meet up with your biological clock at some point, when you are 48 she will be 37 years old, picture a 48yr old man and a 37 yr old woman
Re: Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by jekkad: 3:27pm On Jul 11, 2008
nana:

Aint bovered  tongue
I dey o,Body dey inside cloth. I see say Seun don ban,lol. How u dey and hope u and origina no quarel again?

seun ban me oooo,i dey jare,abeg leave origina d girl na pikin wey just dey grow naim make her dey whine mouth anyhow,she go still get sense ,i just no wan waste my time wt her,because if i start wt her ,i swear her people no go recognise her again  grin grin
Re: Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by jekkad: 3:28pm On Jul 11, 2008
lucabrasi:

why not if she doesnt act her age and has all the qualities i want,[b]remember girls/women age faster than men [/b]so she ll meet up with your biological clock at some point, when you are 48 she will be 37 years old, picture a 48yr old man and a 37 yr old woman

u r right u know
Re: Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by nana(f): 3:29pm On Jul 11, 2008
jek_kad:

seun ban me oooo,i dey jare,abeg leave origina d girl na pikin wey just dey grow naim make her dey whine mouth anyhow,she go still get sense ,i just no wan waste my time wt her,because if i start wt her ,i swear her people no go recognise her again  grin grin
Good thing u closed her chapter. Because i just dey laugh as u dey reply am yesterday
Re: Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by jekkad: 3:31pm On Jul 11, 2008
nana:

Good thing u closed her chapter. Because i just dey laugh as u dey reply am yesterday

my dear no be only u laff,me sef laff die i swear,cos d babe just dey yarn craps ,e be like say she wan show say she be british babe  grin ,as i look her profile naim i see her age,i no fit laff,naim make me decide to answer her like dat,to bring out her stupidity d more grin  abeg forget d babe jare,she go still grow
Re: Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 11, 2008
@ topic

What's she doing with an old man who smells of death?
Re: Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by nana(f): 3:34pm On Jul 11, 2008
jek_kad:

my dear no be only u laff,me sef laff die i swear,because d babe just dey yarn craps ,e be like say she wan show say she be british babe grin ,as i look her profile naim i see her age,i no fit laff,naim make me decide to answer her like that,to bring out her stupidity d more grin abeg forget d babe jare,she go still grow
Cool
Re: Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by TheSly: 3:36pm On Jul 11, 2008
Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s?
Too small. . . . .NO!
Re: Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by jekkad: 3:39pm On Jul 11, 2008
The Sly:

Too small. . . . .NO!

hello sweetie kiss kiss kiss still angry over yesterday wink get used to it ,u should know that jennykadry was just pulling ya legs  wink
Re: Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by olugenius(m): 3:47pm On Jul 11, 2008
Yeah, i could though, if i were not more than 33yrs old and if she was close to wrapping up college.
Her level of emotional maturity would also count.
Re: Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by olugenius(m): 3:57pm On Jul 11, 2008
lucabrasi:

why not if she doesnt act her age and has all the qualities i want,remember girls/women age faster than men so she ll meet up with your biological clock at some point, when you are 48 she will be 37 years old, picture a 48yr old man and a 37 yr old woman
I agree with you 100%
Women tend to grow a bit faster than men, physically and often times emotionally.
I hpe this answers the question and puts all other doubts to sleep.
Enuff said!
Re: Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by iice(f): 4:41pm On Jul 11, 2008
Either way no
Re: Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by GoldFinch(m): 4:51pm On Jul 11, 2008
Ehrrm, 30 year old man? I would not!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? / Sex In The Office: Myth Or Fact / Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.