Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,640 members, 7,823,818 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? (27606 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Guys See Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl / You're old If U Had Ever Drank Frm Dis Thermocool Freezer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by kadijen: 10:47am On Jul 17, 2008
as long as shes matured enough,i dont see a crime in it
Re: Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by Vladislav(m): 1:44pm On Jul 17, 2008
There's no way in God's green earth I would date or marry a girl aged 19 when am already 32,, it's absurd;,, the least I'll go for is 23-25 yrs,, I consider that pedophile in nature. I see them as my younger onces that I could give lunch money everytime we see and make sure they get home safe and sound.
Re: Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by sima(f): 6:56am On Sep 22, 2008
HELL NO!!!
i cant even date sumone dat is 5-6 years older dan mi. . .
Re: Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by sima(f): 6:59am On Sep 22, 2008
n' dere are sum 30 year-old that act like 16 year-old. . dey are just old cargos 4 nothing. . but are raving dullards n' reli annoyin too. . . even 30+ people. .
Re: Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by kanayo74(m): 9:59am On Oct 29, 2008
age is nothing by the number,but maturity is a thing of the mind, so what are u after number or the mind?
Re: Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by damiso(f): 12:54pm On Oct 29, 2008
Age is a thing of the mind and maturity is not age.Age is something you can do nothing about as its a natural occurence but maturity is a mindset.My hubby is 10yrs+ older than i am(we did not meet when i was 19 though) but i really do not feel the age difference is an issue .I sometimes forget that he is older than i am due to the kind of relationship that we have.I therefore think that age is an issue based on the parties involved,i have met someone who is younger than his wife and acts far matured than she is so its basically up to the individuals involved.And as someone stated it's like imagining a 39 yr old woman with a 50yr old man.See it does'nt sound that funny when put that way.(think its the 'teen' still behind the 19 that makes it look appalling to some people)
Re: Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by tkb417(m): 1:09pm On Oct 29, 2008
of course YES!!!
as a matter of fact, if im getting married at age 30, ill marry a gurl of 20
anything above that is NO NO NO
Re: Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by Moyola(f): 1:13pm On Oct 29, 2008
@ topic

What's she doing with an old man who smells of death?

micheline39!! shocked
Re: Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by JJYOU: 1:26pm On Oct 29, 2008
the older some people the sillier they become. some young girls are wiser and more mature than some 30+ who have seen life. some adults are confused and too messed up for healthy relationships.
Re: Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by origina9ja(f): 2:28pm On Nov 04, 2008
:-x
Re: Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by oleigh(m): 7:33am On Nov 05, 2008
i think that one is the best for me as age as got notin to do with marraige.
Re: Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by webman(m): 9:37am On Nov 11, 2008
[b]Actually, making  plans to marry 19y/o girl is somewhat complex due  to many factors that  are involved. l  do agree that age difference does not have bearing with love.As the same time,maturity really plays important  role in any loving-relationship. One of the most critical factors is  the fear  from the gal's family with respect to many things. Fear of  being dominated by  the husband-to-be, if the girl comes from a good family home with tag on social norms and  values. Also, the orientation of the girl in question to prepare for future challenges in terms of home responsibilities and  other things that go along with marriage life.In recent times, my experience with a 20y/o girl of one university really tells me how defective are the once cherished social norms and values are. Most importantly in any loving relationship,family background,social  norms and values and the orientations of  the girl involved really determine, how far the marriage will be designed by her and  how far,she can follow "instructions" from her  older hubby to be.[/b]
Re: Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by lucabrasi(m): 2:25pm On Nov 11, 2008
@post why not,soo long as she s totally cool with it then its no one's business
Re: Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by smurf(f): 9:53pm On Dec 01, 2008
Nothing wrong wiff that cool
Re: Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by petersonlu: 7:22pm On Jan 07, 2009
Lets face it, its the in-thing nowadays. older man younger woman; older woman younger man . nothing wrong with that as long as theres understanding trust love and respect

get out your naijamentality and get into the programme people, free your mind
Re: Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by CrudeOil2(m): 7:27pm On Jan 07, 2009
yes, if she is beautiful and i like her.
Re: Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by ajpower(m): 3:32am On Sep 10, 2009
its all depends, love is a natural thing and it can happen at anytime, smiley
Re: Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by posakosa(m): 2:53am On Oct 09, 2009
James Bassey likes to catch them young, their pussies are tight.
Re: Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by pichichi(m): 3:39am On Oct 09, 2009
personaly i believe that a 19yrs old gal should date guys in her age range 18_25 for me not at all, smiley
Re: Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by sandas: 4:20am On Oct 09, 2009
why not
Re: Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 09, 2009
Your heads are at different places. Its not a good look.
Re: Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by Abbeycity4(f): 10:22am On Oct 09, 2009
but maturity,has got nothing to do wt age undecided
Re: Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by debest1(m): 10:26am On Oct 09, 2009
why not, ive heard of ibo guys who marry young girls of that age band groomed for them when they are in their 30's
Re: Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by sexsinners(m): 11:38pm On Aug 17, 2011
i wouldn't mind as long as he looks young,has money,and has a house and a car.

my parents are 15 years apart
Re: Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by sexsinners(m): 11:49pm On Aug 17, 2011
*she's
Re: Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by MrsChima(f): 12:08am On Aug 18, 2011
Most of these old arse men dating babies anyway.
Re: Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by MMM2(m): 5:27am On Aug 18, 2011
Nope angryangryangryangryangry
Re: Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by redlipanda: 10:37am On Jul 27, 2012
i'm not sure of that,lots of disadvantages!!,the gbege no get pair grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by ITbomb(m): 2:01pm On Aug 17, 2014
lucabrasi: why not if she doesnt act her age and has all the qualities i want,remember girls/women age faster than men so she ll meet up with your biological clock at some point, when you are 48 she will be 37 years old, picture a 48yr old man and a 37 yr old woman
Good point
Re: Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by ailehwise(m): 2:54pm On Aug 17, 2014
I will be in my 30s very soon an girls seems not to bliv my age cos am younger than my age.
So guyz, sb lyk me to this age.
Re: Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 17, 2014
Why not! It's better i catch them young!8-)
Re: Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by ITbomb(m): 3:35pm On Aug 17, 2014
ailehwise: I will be in my 30s very soon an girls seems not to bliv my age cos am younger than my age.
So guyz, sb lyk me to this age.
For someone like you, I would advise you to go for a girl with an age difference of 7 to 10.
Because, if you marry your age mate or even less than 5 years difference, at 40 years you will be living with an older woman while you are still a young bobo. Worse still if she gets fatter after childbirth, she go resemble your senior sister and that could be a cause for infidelity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sex In The Office: Myth Or Fact / My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! / Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.