Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,999 members, 7,838,514 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Someone Stops Calling After Complaining To You About Someone Hurting Her Feeling - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone Stops Calling After Complaining To You About Someone Hurting Her Feeling (542 Views)

How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her / Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men / Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Stops Calling After Complaining To You About Someone Hurting Her Feeling by mamagee3(f): 6:22pm On Nov 04, 2013
Hello, I was trying to find out what could make someone stop calling you after she called to complain on how someone she offered assistance to got married and didn't tell her and her husband. . .She was very upset because according to her, her husband picked her up from the airport and the lady stayed in her house for sometime before she moved out.

She called to tell me and I told her that she should take comfort in the fact that the bride's father called to tell them and ever since then she hasn't called. I wasn't calling her prior to her calling to complain and the last time she called me before then, she called me one saturday morning and said she just called to see how "we are doing" and started a conversation in a low tone and I told her I was going to work and I'll call her whenever I have free time but I never did call her because I didn't have time.

What do you think is happenning?

1 Like

Re: Someone Stops Calling After Complaining To You About Someone Hurting Her Feeling by demelza: 7:12pm On Nov 04, 2013
Errr.... Maybe she's busy with her life and family.
Disclaimer: Im basing my answer on the assumption that I understood your post.
#shrugs

1 Like

Re: Someone Stops Calling After Complaining To You About Someone Hurting Her Feeling by Abbey2sam(m): 8:22pm On Nov 04, 2013
@op what do you want me to tell you now?
You don't call her and you expect her to always call you.....

#smh
Re: Someone Stops Calling After Complaining To You About Someone Hurting Her Feeling by Acidosis(m): 8:28pm On Nov 04, 2013
mama-gee:

What do you think is happenning?

I think you need to get a life asap!
Re: Someone Stops Calling After Complaining To You About Someone Hurting Her Feeling by xynerise: 8:29pm On Nov 04, 2013
What is this?
Re: Someone Stops Calling After Complaining To You About Someone Hurting Her Feeling by jmoore(m): 9:04pm On Nov 04, 2013
network failure
Re: Someone Stops Calling After Complaining To You About Someone Hurting Her Feeling by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 04, 2013
demelza: Errr.... Maybe she's busy with her life and family.
Disclaimer: Im basing my answer on the assumption that I understood your post.
#shrugs
same here....i stopped reading halfway

(1) (Reply)

An Uncommon Guide To Rapid Fat-loss, Incredible Sex, And Becoming Superhuman / Nairalanders Ur Advice Is Needed / Beloveds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.