Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

My Niece Wants To Date Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Niece Wants To Date Me (3968 Views)

She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. / Ladies:would You Date Me? (picture) / We Like Each Other Yet She Doesn't Want To Date Me...what Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Niece Wants To Date Me by Zatwo: 6:39pm On Nov 04, 2013
last yr my niece started stayin wit us 2 continue ha education,shes my agemate.We got close n we alwys do evrxtin 2geda,yesterday night, she came in2 my rum,slept on my bed n ws kissin me,i woke up n she sed she luvs me n bla bla,wat suld i do
Re: My Niece Wants To Date Me by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 04, 2013
Zatwo: last yr my niece started stayin wit us 2 continue ha education,shes my agemate.We got close n we alwys do evrxtin 2geda,yesterday night, she came in2 my rum,slept on my bed n ws kissin me,i woke up n she sed she luvs me n bla bla,wat suld i do?
U dey craze? U no know wetin u go do am b4? And u are sounding as if u want to do it. Give her one sparkling slap, so that she'll know u meant business, if u don't and she continues like that - u'll later blame the devil for banging ur niece.

7 Likes

Re: My Niece Wants To Date Me by Oyinprince(m): 6:53pm On Nov 04, 2013
tony ayo:
U dey craze? U no know wetin u go do am b4?And u are sounding as if u want to do it.Give her one sparkling slap,so that she'll know u meant business,if u don't and she continues like that- u'll later blame d devil
lol
Re: My Niece Wants To Date Me by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 04, 2013
You don't know what to do with your elder sister's daughter?

Tufiiiiaaakwa!

I've seen it all.

1 Like

Re: My Niece Wants To Date Me by Oyinprince(m): 7:01pm On Nov 04, 2013
Bros ,heres not d rite place to seek answers to dis kindof question.u suld nt agree to date ha, n tel her firmly not to try wat she did again,reduce d tym u spend wit her or d closeness u av because dat mite av ignited her action... I'll send u a PM ...
Re: My Niece Wants To Date Me by mistamexzy(m): 7:03pm On Nov 04, 2013
Wht did yu do b4 writing dis post... shocked
Re: My Niece Wants To Date Me by demelza: 7:09pm On Nov 04, 2013
tony ayo:
U dey craze? U no know wetin u go do am b4? And u are sounding as if u want to do it. Give her one sparkling slap, so that she'll know u meant business, if u don't and she continues like that - u'll later blame the devil for banging ur niece.
Nicely put! grin
#team blunt
Re: My Niece Wants To Date Me by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 04, 2013
Sum nairalanders jst dey fall 4 deir family members sha,dis 1 talk sey na im neice wan date am,anoda id.oit talk sey na im "cousine"wan mari am!i wudn't be suprise if anoda mumu wake up 2mao mawin and post "Am in love wif my Grandma wat sud i do"set of useless psyciques!!

5 Likes

Re: My Niece Wants To Date Me by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 04, 2013
go ahead guy!!! teach her biology! wink

1 Like

Re: My Niece Wants To Date Me by Abbey2sam(m): 8:26pm On Nov 04, 2013
This op mumu oo!!!

Way you for beat am you come hear come dey ask question.........
Re: My Niece Wants To Date Me by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 04, 2013
attention seeking threads

1 Like

Re: My Niece Wants To Date Me by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 04, 2013
Phuck her. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Niece Wants To Date Me by Daniel2289(m): 8:46pm On Nov 04, 2013
Tell her it is evil in the eyes of God. And i advice you flee away from her.
Re: My Niece Wants To Date Me by festusfeezy(m): 10:45pm On Nov 04, 2013
if una wan produce brodas n sistas go ahead n screw her. Rvbish question.
Re: My Niece Wants To Date Me by iamSi(m): 2:34am On Nov 05, 2013
@OP, what you've done or what you are planning to do ? _ You can fool me OOOOo _ You son-of- hmmmmmmm _ May God forgive You ooo but me'll never forgive you for twisting my mind OOOo _ but I wise pass you sha _ but its a pity, what you've started will be difficult to end _ very difficult
Re: My Niece Wants To Date Me by Coldfaya(m): 5:33am On Nov 05, 2013
sexkillz: You don't know what to do with your elder sister's daughter?

Tufiiiiaaakwa!

I've seen it all.

Lie! U never see it all on NL n naija as a whole. U always think u'v seen it all till u hear another ear tingling shyte.
Op, u know wat u want; u want her too dontchu?
Re: My Niece Wants To Date Me by Jaideyone(m): 5:50am On Nov 05, 2013
The op is a teenager
Re: My Niece Wants To Date Me by JackRyan(m): 7:40am On Nov 05, 2013
Zatwo: last yr my niece started stayin wit us 2 continue ha education,shes my agemate.We got close n we alwys do evrxtin 2geda,yesterday night, she came in2 my rum,slept on my bed n ws kissin me,i woke up n she sed she luvs me n bla bla,wat suld i do

It's pretty simple what you should do. Reprimand her for such advances. Make it clear you have no interest in such things. Infact, I think you know needs to be done as well as I do. Oh and btw, she doesn't really love you.
Re: My Niece Wants To Date Me by ITbomb(m): 8:49am On Nov 05, 2013
Now be a good 'Uncle' and do the 'Needful' .
Kids should never be allowed to sleep near their cousins or niece/nephew
Re: My Niece Wants To Date Me by Ruq: 9:20am On Nov 05, 2013
do this

You're my neice damn It !!!

2 Likes

Re: My Niece Wants To Date Me by Ruq: 9:20am On Nov 05, 2013
Jaidey-one:
The op is a teenager

Mos def
Re: My Niece Wants To Date Me by Smartiegurl(f): 9:25am On Nov 05, 2013
RubyTheBlogger: attention seeking threads
dont mind the hediot......i wonder why some dudes enjoy giving us some false story. **stands up, cleans ma butts nd walks away**
Re: My Niece Wants To Date Me by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 05, 2013
Look up the definition of incest/taboo... And its consequences.. I hope God give you insight to understand it...
Re: My Niece Wants To Date Me by Zatwo: 12:56pm On Nov 05, 2013
@oyinprince how?
Re: My Niece Wants To Date Me by Dollarjunkie: 12:57pm On Nov 05, 2013
Smartie gurl: dont mind the hediot......i wonder why some dudes enjoy giving us some false story. **stands up, cleans ma butts nd walks away**

Wait wait wait... There are still some dirts on your butts, let me help out... grin
Re: My Niece Wants To Date Me by Zatwo: 12:57pm On Nov 05, 2013
@tonyayo ok, thanks
Re: My Niece Wants To Date Me by Smartiegurl(f): 1:06pm On Nov 05, 2013
Dollarjunkie:

Wait wait wait... There are still some dirts on your butts, let me help out... grin
if you dare touch ma butts, i will prick out ur eyes....

Lol.
Re: My Niece Wants To Date Me by callmemercy(f): 1:25pm On Nov 05, 2013
Are you kidding?
Re: My Niece Wants To Date Me by boxer022(m): 11:44pm On Nov 05, 2013
My brother don't agree, its an abomination.
Re: My Niece Wants To Date Me by baralatie(m): 12:24am On Nov 06, 2013
angry
give her an award, top of it all stinging slap!
Re: My Niece Wants To Date Me by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 06, 2013
O.T.I.S:
go ahead guy!!! teach her biology! wink
Nd some day,his daughter wld be taught physics nd chemistry by a cousin who doesn't knw what to do nd guess what? The cousin will open a thread telling Nairalanders how he cldnt resist d temptation
Re: My Niece Wants To Date Me by Danhumprey: 8:01am On Nov 06, 2013
Khalessi: Phuck her. undecided
God in heaven and even Satan knows that you need deliverance. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

11 / Relationship Tips: 3 Types Of Vagina Men love / Advice Needed: He Was Calling Another Lady's Name During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.