Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,939 members, 7,956,535 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:34 PM

My Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? (10787 Views)

My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend / Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? / My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by silverdam(m): 2:28am On Nov 05, 2013
A true life story and I know little about the story.
Read below:

“I’m so confused, I don’t know what to do. My
roommate is dating our landlord and they do have
sex under the same roof we are living. We are
students but we live off campus.

Our landlord should be in his 40s and he is
married with 2 kids, our landlord and his family
lives in the same building with us. The first day I
knew they were dating was when I caught them
making love in our room although I’ve been
suspecting their movement before I caught them
together.

My roommate confessed to me that she’s dating
him and they’ve been going out for over 4 months
now.

My problem now is our landlord’s wife is a very
nice woman, she’s one of the most nicest people
I’ve ever met, she gives us food, money and she
treats us like her sisters. I still remember the last
time I misplaced N3200 for my medical in school,
it was our landlord’s wife that gave me N4000 to
pay for it and she has also helped this my
roommate countless time.

Knowing my friend and my landlord doing extra
ordinary is giving me guilty conscience each time
I see the landlord’s wife. Do you think I should tell
the landlord’s wife?"

[url]tosinsilverdam./2013/11/05/must-read-my-roommate-is-sleeping-with-our-landlord-should-i-tell-the-landlords-wife/[/url]
Re: My Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by Extom(m): 4:49am On Nov 05, 2013
You're about to be in the crossfire...
If you should decide to damn the consequences and tell her, the ripple effect or chain reaction it will cause might be more than you anticipated.
Firstly, you have your roomie to deal with. There must be some benefit she's getting from the ordeal, and she wouldn't take it lightly.
Then you have your Landlady. You might think you're helping her marriage, but in the long run, you might have just deprived her kids the privilege to grow up with a complete family(as it may lead to divorce). If she's as good as you say, then leave her be. She might know already, and you stating the obvious might not go down well.
Then finally, you have the villain of the day to deal with, your LandLord. B4 it got to the point where he's now doing it in the same roof with his family, it means he's been doing it. He won't take it lightly with you at all. And remember you're in his turf(as you're a student, off campus in his land). Plus I know that Karma is still the only sister that Life has(they're both mean b*tches). He's gonna meet his waterloo soon enough.
LASTBULLET: You can't be held responsible for things you never said!!!

4 Likes

Re: My Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by cherieb2(f): 5:15am On Nov 05, 2013
Pls, don't make that mistake of telling the wife, u might just end up breaking a home or distroying the peace and joy in her family. Instead try τ̅☺ talk your room mate out of it, Ȋ̝̊̅ know its not going τ̅☺ be easy especially if he showers her with money and other material things, but just try τ̅☺ make her see reasons with you and let her know how bad it is....but if it persist and your conscience can't take it anymore, then maybe you will have τ̅☺ leave the room and the compound for her, get a room elsewhere, n get another room mate if need be.
Re: My Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by 3ace(m): 7:43am On Nov 05, 2013
Extom: You're about to be in the crossfire...
If you should decide to damn the consequences and tell her, the ripple effect or chain reaction it will cause might be more than you anticipated.
Firstly, you have your roomie to deal with. There must be some benefit she's getting from the ordeal, and she wouldn't take it lightly.
Then you have your Landlady. You might think you're helping her marriage, but in the long run, you might have just deprived her kids the privilege to grow up with a complete family(as it may lead to divorce). If she's as good as you say, then leave her be. She might know already, and you stating the obvious might not go down well.
Then finally, you have the villain of the day to deal with, your LandLord. B4 it got to the point where he's now doing it in the same roof with his family, it means he's been doing it. He won't take it lightly with you at all. And remember you're in his turf(as you're a student, off campus in his land). Plus I know that Karma is still the only sister that Life has(they're both mean b*tches). He's gonna meet his waterloo soon enough.
Wa gbayi, the best thing is to let her discover it herself. She has a lot to contend with by blowing the whistle.

1 Like

Re: My Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by ITbomb(m): 8:45am On Nov 05, 2013
Dont break someone's happy marriage , she would find out by herself and if you dont like it , talk to your friend or get the hell outta there
Re: My Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by pasqal09: 8:50am On Nov 05, 2013
ITbomb: Dont break someone's happy marriage , she would find out by herself and if you dont like it , talk to your friend or get the hell outta there

U call that a happy marriage?

2 Likes

Re: My Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by ednut1(m): 9:19am On Nov 05, 2013
Super story
Re: My Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by silverdam(m): 9:26am On Nov 05, 2013
ednut1: Super story
Grow up now, Ednut abi Tunde ni... Shey super story was ur nursery rhymes ni?
Re: My Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 05, 2013
An advice, "mind your own business and pretend you don't know what is happening".. Make God catch dem by himself... You can also start saving some money for a new apartment... In case yawa gas...
Re: My Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 05, 2013
i wont lie cos i am a child of God.. i wont tell d landlord cos no more paying of rent till trouble starts
Re: My Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by pasqal09: 9:56am On Nov 05, 2013
OPn this is a very good opportunity. Just try and gettin evidence like pictures of them. Then blackmail the shit out of the landlord.

2 Likes

Re: My Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 05, 2013
Op,ur friend na idoit,confirm fool!!!well warn tell ur st.upid fwnd 2 let go off d landlord
Re: My Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 05, 2013
Mind your business! undecided
Re: My Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by pasqal09: 10:33am On Nov 05, 2013
Baybe: Mind your business! undecided

Its already her business, cos wen shit go hit fan, she'll also get splattered.
Re: My Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by Dannylux: 10:57am On Nov 05, 2013
things dey happen
Re: My Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by bukatyne(f): 11:01am On Nov 05, 2013
Extom: You're about to be in the crossfire...

ITbomb: Dont break someone's happy marriage , she would find out by herself and if you dont like it , talk to your friend or get the hell outta there

cherieb2: Pls, don't make that mistake of telling the wife, u might just end up breaking a home or distroying the peace and joy in her family. Instead try τ̅☺ talk your room mate out of it, Ȋ̝̊̅ know its not going τ̅☺ be easy especially if he showers her with money and other material things, but just try τ̅☺ make her see reasons with you and let her know how bad it is....but if it persist and your conscience can't take it anymore, then maybe you will have τ̅☺ leave the room and the compound for her, get a room elsewhere, n get another room mate if need be.

It seems the definition of a 'happy' marriage is changing daily!

@OP: Pray very well about it and if you can't tell her, you can leave the house when your rent is due...

Whatever you do, do not confront either of them so that they do not misinterpret your actions and try to hurt you in future.

2 Likes

Re: My Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by EejaNla01(m): 11:22am On Nov 05, 2013
Things dey happen for this world sha. lipsrsealed
Re: My Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by ITbomb(m): 1:40pm On Nov 05, 2013
pasqal09:

U call that a happy marriage?
The most important commandment has not been broken so since the two parties are happy , what else do u call that ?
Re: My Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by Omen100(m): 2:11pm On Nov 05, 2013
angry
Re: My Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by Omen100(m): 2:19pm On Nov 05, 2013
Mrs. poster, na watin concern U dere na? U go fit withstand the heat when e start? U better respect urself by minding business, na aproko dey worry u so?
Re: My Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by b3llo(m): 2:20pm On Nov 05, 2013
I will advise u to start searching for a new apartment. And be careful, try to not to mind other peoples affair before they will nurse ill feeling against you. Your friend get mind o! Allah ya sauwake!!! Upon all the goodness and kindness of your landlady she still went ahead to cheat on her with her husband.
Re: My Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 05, 2013
cry
Re: My Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by youngalex(m): 2:26pm On Nov 05, 2013
Na wao.....babes get mind o,she has the guts to sleep with him inside that compound,she is indeed sitting on a keg of gunpowder
Re: My Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 05, 2013
Re: My Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 05, 2013
ameobo
olofofo
fowl ynash
telephone wire

1 Like

Re: My Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by ochallo: 3:02pm On Nov 05, 2013
Re: My Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by PregnantBoy(m): 3:57pm On Nov 05, 2013
Marthakings: ameobo
olofofo
fowl ynash
telephone wire
Hahahaha! Is that an advice or a compliment?
Re: My Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by fairlyisabel(f): 4:28pm On Nov 05, 2013
I doff my cap for the married women who are still faithful to their husbands. Mschwwww. Men are not and can never be faithful especially in marriage although i heard that some of them are faithful but i doubt that because if great opportunity presents itself they will grab it. @post abeg no tell, make the woman carry her cross.
Re: My Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by Extom(m): 4:32pm On Nov 05, 2013
bukatyne:

It seems the definition of a 'happy' marriage is changing daily!

@OP: Pray very well about it and if you can't tell her, you can leave the house when your rent is due...

Whatever you do, do not confront either of them so that they do not misinterpret your actions and try to hurt you in future.
What point were you trying to make by my reply you made bold and quoted?
I didn't say happy family, but a complete family. I wasn't drunk when I was typing.
Don't you know a house can be complete without happiness in it(where you have the father still doing his duties, the mother, hers, and so forth)?
Re: My Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by baralatie(m): 6:17pm On Nov 05, 2013
Quit notice!
Re: My Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by GoodFaith: 6:26pm On Nov 05, 2013
silverdam: A true life story and I know little about the story.
Read below:

“I’m so confused, I don’t know what to do. My
roommate is dating our landlord and they do have
sex under the same roof we are living. We are
students but we live off campus.

Our landlord should be in his 40s and he is
married with 2 kids, our landlord and his family
lives in the same building with us. The first day I
knew they were dating was when I caught them
making love in our room although I’ve been
suspecting their movement before I caught them
together.

My roommate confessed to me that she’s dating
him and they’ve been going out for over 4 months
now.

My problem now is our landlord’s wife is a very
nice woman, she’s one of the most nicest people
I’ve ever met, she gives us food, money and she
treats us like her sisters. I still remember the last
time I misplaced N3200 for my medical in school,
it was our landlord’s wife that gave me N4000 to
pay for it and she has also helped this my
roommate countless time.

Knowing my friend and my landlord doing extra
ordinary is giving me guilty conscience each time
I see the landlord’s wife. Do you think I should tell
the landlord’s wife?"

[url]tosinsilverdam./2013/11/05/must-read-my-roommate-is-sleeping-with-our-landlord-should-i-tell-the-landlords-wife/[/url]

Please go tell O
and be homeless
Don't sleep with your tenants ( if you want your rent)
I am sure you want the girl
Some of this tenants will make pass at you because they want free rent or pay less
Re: My Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by GoodFaith: 6:32pm On Nov 05, 2013
Marthakings: ameobo
olofofo
fowl ynash
telephone wire
Ok
Will you F your landlord

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Rituals / A Must Read!!! Confessions Of A Married Woman / After He Disvirgin Me He Said He Cannot Marry A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.