Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Vibrating Car Engine: Causes - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Vibrating Car Engine: Causes (34854 Views)

Vibrating Car (not Engine Seating) / Components To Avoid When Washing A Car Engine / When To Change Your Car Engine Oil: The Mileage Way! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Vibrating Car Engine: Causes by wahlehxyl(m): 4:06pm On Nov 04, 2019
Please guys, I have this problem with my EOD 2004 model. Once I engage the gear on reverse or drive, there is this sound it gives like something just vibrated or shake. What could be the cause my fellow intellects. Thank you.
Re: Vibrating Car Engine: Causes by o9o9: 10:13pm On Aug 23, 2020
wahlehxyl:
Please guys, I have this problem with my EOD 2004 model. Once I engage the gear on reverse or drive, there is this sound it gives like something just vibrated or shake. What could be the cause my fellow intellects. Thank you.

Engine seat.. also there is a vacuum hose underneath the front engine mount for the 04 accord 2.4 v4 engine. If the vacuum hose is disconnected. Expect it to vibrate like that.

That hose must be plugged in.
Re: Vibrating Car Engine: Causes by Dandy1(m): 3:23am On Sep 12, 2021
I just want to drop it here that when the big black hose that connects the engine combustion chamber is not tightly in place, it can cause the vibration in idle issue. That was the case in my situation. I just tightened it properly and vibration disappeared. Thanks to someone who earlier dropped a hint on this thread. I hope this helps someone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Confirmed: Rolls-royce Cullinan SUV Is Coming With Suicide Doors (photos) / Man's Car Submerged By Flood In Benin After First Rainfall Of The Year. Photos / Leaked Images Of the 2014 Range Rover Sport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.