Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,162 members, 7,821,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Romance Story- The Neigbours - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Romance Story- The Neigbours (42947 Views)

Bloodshot -a Short Romance Story / A Christmas Miracle - New Romance Story About Christmas / False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 06, 2013
where are u na?? U'll be updating 10times per a day..hope its okay? tongue
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by Benedictus90: 9:25pm On Nov 06, 2013
Guy, wia u dey since na, u need cane, abi?? grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by Dannyxy(m): 10:50pm On Nov 06, 2013
Up chelsea, infact i am in a good mood.. Let me update
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by ifex370(m): 11:15pm On Nov 06, 2013
whr danny na.... my alomo go soon finish oh....
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by ifex370(m): 11:16pm On Nov 06, 2013
angry ah js de vex... guy drop plety update before u sleep abeg
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by Dannyxy(m): 12:08am On Nov 07, 2013
"It looks like the pipe is broken " dennis said as he bent down to check the pipe.. "oh really?, they must have closed the tap from the main pipe, we have to open it so we could get some water" she advised... "right, let me open it" he replied and went to open the tap... "aaaargggh!, aaaaarrggh, close it, close it!" dennis heard ann scream behind him... "what?, what is it?" he said alarmingly and closed the tap, he then turned back to see her wet, she was totally soaked from head to toe, the rushing water from the broken pipe must have splashed on her... "sorry, i did not know you were standing there" dennis said smilling, he could not help it, he loved what he was seing, he could practically see ann's bare body now, the soaked nightie clasped onto her fair skin, her bossoms were bare, she was not wearing a breazia, dennis was still in fantansy land when her voice brought him back... "stop staring at me like that, i am so cold right now, won't you help?" ann said... "i am sorry, let me take you home and make you a hot cup of tea, you like it" he replied... "i would really appreciate that " she said shivering... "here, wear my jacket" dennis said offering his jacket and helping wear it, she put her hand right around his waist, her head on his left shoulder, she was enjoying the warmth of his body... "alright let's go" he put his arm around her and led the way, he could feel her bossoms pressing the side body, but he pushed away all dirty thoughts, he knew what she was trying to do, and he wasn't going to let her succeed, he gave a little grin as they continued walking...

3 Likes

Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by Dannyxy(m): 12:09am On Nov 07, 2013
ifex370: angry ah js de vex... guy drop plety update before u sleep abeg
y u dey vex nw?
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by Dannyxy(m): 12:10am On Nov 07, 2013
larride: Following bumper to bumper.

Nice one Danny. cool
thanks brom grin
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by alakid: 12:32am On Nov 07, 2013
Nice writeup, hweva, remember the catch phrase, short story, keep it up
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by Stillstan(m): 11:37am On Nov 07, 2013
Nice one..following
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by Dannyxy(m): 11:40am On Nov 07, 2013
Oluwa is involve, i am bored
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by GorgeousReney(f): 3:43pm On Nov 07, 2013
Nice....
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by carexy(f): 4:05pm On Nov 07, 2013
*following*
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by Dannyxy(m): 4:49pm On Nov 07, 2013
Update in a few... Wait for it
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by carexy(f): 4:59pm On Nov 07, 2013
waiting patiently *winks*
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by niceG: 5:09pm On Nov 07, 2013
Wetin be dis nah, i dey wait ohhhh. u must finish this
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by Blazinraj01(f): 5:19pm On Nov 07, 2013
Been patiently waiting before.
Guy, come back here and continue this story angry
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by dejibimbo(m): 6:50pm On Nov 07, 2013
now dis 'guy' is 'prouding', oh he's a she....*still waiting*
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by Dannyxy(m): 7:13pm On Nov 07, 2013
Network no gree me oh, i finished typing to see that i cannot post, i will try it again
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by lertee(f): 7:42pm On Nov 07, 2013
Hmmm,nice one o.
Dennis too like woman.
You need to work on your sentences,punctuations and your words usage.
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by ifex370(m): 8:05pm On Nov 07, 2013
Dannyxy: y u dey vex nw?
I find out say the girl wey I wan run already get bf! mtcheew
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by darelar(m): 8:10pm On Nov 07, 2013
This is very intresting to the extent that I can't go and on my generator. Tumbup am waiting for how her boss will beg to have him
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by noblebright(m): 9:01pm On Nov 07, 2013
guy na d short story be this
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by Dannylux: 9:05pm On Nov 07, 2013
Namesake, Im losing my patience
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by Blazinraj01(f): 9:07pm On Nov 07, 2013
angry angry
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by chukwuinya: 9:21pm On Nov 07, 2013
ann no fit go make hot tea 4 her house? Thumbs up Dan
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by ifyeky(m): 10:01pm On Nov 07, 2013
Nice story. I'm really enjoying it
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by talkwitanny: 10:31pm On Nov 07, 2013
Danny, cum finish dis stuff abeq, luvinq it

1 Like

Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by Dannyxy(m): 3:40am On Nov 08, 2013
"come in" ann said welcoming dennis into her home... "hmm, you have a nice place" he complimented. The house was indeed beautiful, it was well decorated and comfy... "thanks, let me go in and changed this wet gown, then you can make me the coffee like you promise. Well have a sit and make your self comfortable" she told him and went into where dennis guessed to be her room... Dennis sat down, he started scanning the whole sitting room with his eyes, he wondered what job she was doing, how a young lady like her could afford such a place... "are you ready to make me that coffee now?" ann said bringing him back to reality... "wow" was all dennis could mutter. Ann was now dressed in a skimpy pink gown, it was not as transparent as the former one, but it was more provacative and seductive. The gown was more like a shirt in terms of length, he could see her smooth long legs, and her bossoms were practically popping out of it...

1 Like

Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by Dannyxy(m): 4:02am On Nov 08, 2013
"will you come make me the coffee or you would just keep staring at me?, oya follow me" she ordered... Dennis followed her, he felt himself getting a hard-on, he tried to keep it down, but the sight of her big behind moving from left to right was not helping... "this is my kitchen, so i would just sit right here while you make the coffee" she said sitting on a chair... "alright, i am sure you would like it" dennis replied and started making the coffee. He finished making it, he handed a cup to her while he held another... "thanks" she said taking the first sip, "hmm,nice, you really know how to make a good cup of coffee" she complimented him... "i am glad you like it" he said smilling and fixing his eyes on her, she also returned the look and they kept the intense look on each other... "arrrgghh, arrrgghh" ann screamed, some of the hot coffee had spilled on her... "sorry,sorry, let me help you clean it" dennis soaked a rag in cold water and started cleaning for her. He loooked at her face, he noticed she had a funny grin on it, he looked back to where he was cleaning, then he realized his was pressing her bossom... "i didn't know, sorry" he apologized, feeling embarassed... "no offense taken, it looks like i need to take of my gown for the second time tonight" she said and removed her gown. she had only her bra and pant on, all her curves were plain view. Dennis was shocked, he had an instant hard on, her body looked so soft and succulent. He wanted to just grab her but he didn't. Ann noticed this, then she moved to his front, put her hands around his waist, looked into his eyes and gave him a kiss...

2 Likes

Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by Dannyxy(m): 4:09am On Nov 08, 2013
carexy: *following*
thanks
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by Dannyxy(m): 4:10am On Nov 08, 2013
lertee: Hmmm,nice one o.
Dennis too like woman.
You need to work on your sentences,punctuations and your words usage.
lertee baby, ook thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Literature/Writing Complaints Thread / Outrageous Books You Won’t Believe Actually Exist / Fierce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.