Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Romance Story- The Neigbours - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Romance Story- The Neigbours (42943 Views)

Bloodshot -a Short Romance Story / A Christmas Miracle - New Romance Story About Christmas / False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by ifyeky(m): 7:59pm On Nov 09, 2013
Dannyboy update oooo instead of viewing dis ur work. Nice work so far
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by tayoxx(m): 8:40pm On Nov 09, 2013
Charlee com and complete dis tin NA...
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by Reincarnated(m): 8:50pm On Nov 09, 2013
Enters thread in style cool follows. U better complete this one, if not angry

1 Like

Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by omoyemigold(f): 9:42pm On Nov 09, 2013
#following#
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by Dannyxy(m): 10:55pm On Nov 09, 2013
"why are you smilling?, is that how you walk naked around in your house? " ella said. "maybe" dennis said with an unsual confident that suprised ella. "what?, i don't blame you, i will step out for a minute, by the time i come back, you should have dressed up" she said and went out banging the door behind her. Dennis smiled to himself, it will be hard for her to forget what she just saw, he had executed his plan well. "is that how you go about harrassing girls with your unclothedness? Please don't try it with me" ella said angrily as she entered. "i am sorry, did you like it?, what you just saw?" dennis asked with a grin, he knew it could cost him his job but he was past caring. "what's all this rubbish?, what are you trying to do?, you better don't try anything funny with me" ella warned. Dennis smiled and continued his work on his laptop. After about an hour they were done with the preparation of the proposal. Ella entered the bathroom to change into her nightie, she came out two minutes later already changed. Dennis looked at her, she looked sexy, she was always in a suit, this was the first time he was seeing her in something else. "i will sleep on the sofa, you can take the bed" dennis said. "where did you expect me to sleep before? you are the one that did not do your job well, you should be happy that i am even sharing a room with you" ella replied. Dennis looked at the ceiling, he could not sleep, he was just replaying the picture of ella in her nightie as she walked out of the bathroom in his head, he was also replaying all that happened with ann, how she got naked in front him, how he turned her down and all, he was so lost in his thought, he did not know when he slept off. ******************************** "no! no! Please don't do to me" ella screamed from her sleep waking dennis up. Dennis jumped up from the sofa and rushed to where she was lying down, he saw her sitting up with her legs on the bed, she was crying. "you screamed from your sleep, why?, were you having a night-mare?" dennis asked with concern, but she did not reply. "you are also crying, we are the only ones here, i know you don't like me, but you can talk to me, a problem shared is half solved" dennis said, he wasn't going to give up. "i know you must be wondering why i am so harsh on you" ella said. "hmmm, everyday" dennis replied. "you remind me of someone i don't wish to see again, every time i see you, i remember him and he had hurt me so much, you can't understand the pain i feel anytime i see you, it's because of that i have been doing all i can, to make you quit. He was the one person i was also dreaming about" ella said with pain in her eyes.. "what did he do?, tell me about him" dennis asked inquisively. Ella started telling dennis about her ex-boyfriend, how she met him, he was a new employee like him. She told him how she was attracted to him at first sight, how she fell hopelessly inlove with him and gave him her all. Then she started crying.. "he jilted me two months to our wedding and scated away with half of the companies fund. Well it's been two years now" she said still crying.. "hmm, stop crying, such a fool is not worthy your tears, so are saying that you have not dated anybody since then?" dennis asked. "all men are the same, especially good looking men like you" ella replied.. "the fact we bear the common name "men" does make us the same, we are off different characters and personalities"dennis said. "yeah, yeah, that's what you will say" ella replied. Dennis picked a tissue, cleaned the tears on her face, pulled her close to him, she looked so beautiful, he did not know when he kissed her and unlike what he expected, she responded. "we are not all the same, or do i kiss like your ex?" dennis said. She smiled for the first time since he had met her. Dennis told her about his ex, how she left him for another man and how he struggled to make it. When dennis finished talking, she held his head and gave him a kiss, which suprised him ******************************** They lurked their lips in a hot french, dennis put his hand inside her gown and carrassed her laps, he then broke the kiss, laid her on her back gently, raised her gown up. He could now see her pants and her perfect round bossom in her bra, he ran his fingers through her hair as he kissed her from her earlobes down to her neck, then her bossom, she moaned as he licked and kissed her, he looked at her face, he saw the passion her eyes. "i can't take advantage of your emotional state" dennis said sitting up. "i don't let my emotional over cloud me, if i am doing this, it's because i want do it, and the truth is i have always wanted to since i saw you" ella replied, dennis you. "i like you, that's the reason i want to it the right way" he said. "is that what you told ann?" ella said smilling. "you know about ann" he asked. "all i know is that, if you had slept with her, we wouldn't be here together"she said and slept off with her head on his chest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by Dannyxy(m): 10:57pm On Nov 09, 2013
*THE END*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by Dannyxy(m): 10:59pm On Nov 09, 2013
Thank you guyz, all of you, you are awesome. I just wish the mod will move it to front page.. Sexkillz and ogugua please.
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by Abbey2sam(m): 11:13pm On Nov 09, 2013
Pls @mods help the chap move his tread to the front page

2 Likes

Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by Dannyxy(m): 11:38pm On Nov 09, 2013
The thread has been moved to literature section, well?
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 09, 2013
Dannyxy: *THE END*
Weldone bro, a fine script wif a wonderful end.....keep up the guud work
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by Dannyxy(m): 11:42pm On Nov 09, 2013
akinpenpal:
Weldone bro, a fine script wif a wonderful end.....keep up the guud work
thanks mannh, i appreciate
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by Dannyxy(m): 11:44pm On Nov 09, 2013
All you guyz urging me to finish, i need you to comment, how is it?
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by ikekings1: 12:06am On Nov 10, 2013
I don't like how it ended... I was expecting to read how he yanshed her boss frequently even when they are in the office.. She would call him inside her office and fu*ck the hell outta him.. Also, I was expecting him to yansh ann too.. Thereby, leading him to play the two ladies.. Actually, I thought this dennis guy would be a player but he's just one of dem nice guys... #not happy at all.. angry angry angry
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by Dannyxy(m): 12:08am On Nov 10, 2013
ikekings1: I don't like how it ended... I was expecting to read how he yanshed her boss frequently even when they are in the office.. She would call him inside her office and fu*ck the hell outta him.. Also, I was expecting him to yansh ann too.. Thereby, leading him to play the two ladies.. Actually, I thought this dennis guy would be a player but he's just one of dem nice guys... #not happy at all.. angry angry angry
lmao nawa for u oh, that's the thing, it's not supposed to end like u expected grin
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by ikekings1: 12:13am On Nov 10, 2013
Dannyxy: lmao nawa for u oh, that's the thing, it's not supposed to end like u expected grin
Nna eh!! You better modify that your 'the end' ooo.. Continue with the story jare... Dem put sugar for inside the guy mouth twice he had to spit it out..
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by olahnrewaju(m): 1:43am On Nov 10, 2013
Correct guy with comfamento story...Ann is in trouble I guess??
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by olahnrewaju(m): 1:53am On Nov 10, 2013
I can't say this is the best but I think this is better,keep it up bro
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by alakid: 5:55am On Nov 10, 2013
Nice story Danny boy, and its shows a different dimension to the known concept, I like how you ended it. We would all decide how it finally ends ourselves
Hoping to see more short stories from you
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by egbaguy: 6:48am On Nov 10, 2013
when is d part two dropping?
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by Dannyxy(m): 6:53am On Nov 10, 2013
Thanks guyz some1 should recommend it for front page
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by dejibimbo(m): 8:10am On Nov 10, 2013
Dannyxy: Thanks guyz some should recommend it for front page
how e wan take reach fp...even if e get 2billion views...it wont fit into fp stories....dont knw fp policies tho...hey na tt story o...i dey wait 2 c am 4 fp sha...
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by Sent4rina: 9:41am On Nov 10, 2013
Dannyxy: Thanks guyz some should recommend it for front page
Thank god u didn't dissapointd me. D story went well, thou i would av lik to knw wat happend wif dennis &his boss aftermath. You've done a Nice job bro!
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by peleson: 4:25pm On Nov 10, 2013
Dannyxy: *THE END*
The END ke? U better continue ooo.
How did she know about ann?
Did u later have ann?
Was ann a setup from ella?
Was she ella's sister or friend?

Answer all these question oooo
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by Yemlizzy(f): 4:54pm On Nov 10, 2013
Nice one Dan keep the fire burning......kudos!
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by lertee(f): 5:23pm On Nov 10, 2013
ikekings1: I don't like how it ended... I was expecting to read how he yanshed her boss frequently even when they are in the office.. She would call him inside her office and fu*ck the hell outta him.. Also, I was expecting him to yansh ann too.. Thereby, leading him to play the two ladies.. Actually, I thought this dennis guy would be a player but he's just one of dem nice guys... #not happy at all.. angry angry angry
Imagine you,so you are not nice? Cute guys though..undecided
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by lertee(f): 5:25pm On Nov 10, 2013
Cool story really...so all the while,Ella set ann to test dennis,hmmm.
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by Dannyxy(m): 5:28pm On Nov 10, 2013
lertee:
what happen to cute guyz? tongue
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by Dannyxy(m): 5:29pm On Nov 10, 2013
Yemlizzy: Nice one Dan keep the fire burning......kudos!
thanks, so which of the ladies are u?
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by Dannyxy(m): 5:30pm On Nov 10, 2013
peleson:
The END ke? U better continue ooo.
How did she know about ann?
Did u later have ann?
Was ann a setup from ella?
Was she ella's sister or friend?

Answer all these question oooo
bro, u can answer the question urself grin , IT'S LEFT FOR YOU TO eND it how u like
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by Dannyxy(m): 5:31pm On Nov 10, 2013
Sent_4rina:
Thank god u didn't dissapointd me. D story went well, thou i would av lik to knw wat happend wif dennis &his boss aftermath. You've done a Nice job bro!
gud to bro, thanks
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by ifex370(m): 6:31pm On Nov 10, 2013
make sense @ op... u for prolong am small na... u try sha... i l buy u wink biscuit on my way back from work tmoro
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by ikekings1: 9:42pm On Nov 10, 2013
lertee:
Lertee sugar! I won't say I'm nice or bad. But, when a situation calls for me to be nice, I act nice. Likewise bad..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Literature/Writing Complaints Thread / Outrageous Books You Won’t Believe Actually Exist / Fierce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.