Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Romance Story- The Neigbours - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Romance Story- The Neigbours (42944 Views)

Bloodshot -a Short Romance Story / A Christmas Miracle - New Romance Story About Christmas / False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by ifex370(m): 6:58am On Nov 09, 2013
dnt mind op...
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by Waspy(m): 10:30am On Nov 09, 2013
alakid: Danny boy, night don pass, morning don do, oya updates!
Dis wan pass suspence. Na coma person wan enter!
Calm down bro, before you go expel for body o grin
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by Dannyxy(m): 10:47am On Nov 09, 2013
Make una no vex, over happy worry 4 eaglets sotay i sleep... I go finish the tory today
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 09, 2013
Dannyxy: Make una no vex, over happy worry 4 eaglets sotay i sleep... I go finish the tory today
do am sharp sharp just be dropping it small small as you said you'll drop it all today small small
alakid: Danny boy, night don pass, morning don do, oya updates!
Dis wan pass suspence. Na coma person wan enter!
Dannyxy: Make una no vex, over happy worry 4 eaglets sotay i sleep... I go finish the tory today
do am sharp sharp just be dropping it small small as you said you'll drop it all today small small
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 09, 2013
Poster where are you?
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by Dannyxy(m): 12:32pm On Nov 09, 2013
"we are meeting with the new investors tomorrow, so you better finish these files today" ella(the boss) told dennis... "but it's already late, how can i finish it this night?" dennis complained... "do you like your job?, then you better finish it. I wanted to tell you to take it home before, but i have changed my mind, you are going to stay here and finish it" ella ordered and left... It's been a difficult two weeks for dennis, ella has made his life a living hell. he has no time for himself, he has to follow her anywhere she goes as her p.a, but his job has been more of a "personal houseboy" than "personal assistant. He buys her lunch, he cleans her office, even though there they have cleaners in the company... "She must a witch sent to ruin me. She would be suprised i last this long, but why does she hate me this much" he thought to himself as he continued working on his file, he wondered what he did to her to make her fustrate him this much. ******************************************** ********************************************* it was a cold morning and dennis walked hastily into his office, even though he slept late last night he still managed to come to work early. He looked at the time it was 6:30am, only a few people had come to work by that time, he decided to go put the the finished file in ella's office before she comes to work... "let me see how she would complain now" he thought to himself... Dennis got to the door and opened it bodly, but he was suprised to see ella sitting in the office already, her head was on the table... "Goodmorning ma" he managed to say even in his suprised state... "morning" she said raising her head up and picking a tissue. Dennis noticed that her eyes were teary, "so she can cry?", he asked himself, but what was making the iron lady shed tears this early in the morning he thought... "i came to drop the files" he said... "you are through?, please drop it here" she replied. "The world is about to come to an end" dennis said in his mind. Did she just say "please"? he asked as himself as he dropped the files, it was the first polite word she ever said to him... "i can see you are crying, hope no problem? Dennis decided to ask... "did i tell you i have any problem?, please leave my office" ella said going back to her rude self... Dennis went back to his office wondering what was making ella cry, if she could cry then she is not invicible dennis thought, there and then he decided he was going to teach her a lesson she would never forget, an evil grin appeared on his face as he thought of his plan...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by Dannyxy(m): 12:34pm On Nov 09, 2013
Next update coming, wait for it
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by login123: 12:49pm On Nov 09, 2013
Dan, this ur story is awesome
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by talkwitanny: 1:23pm On Nov 09, 2013
Dannyxy: Next update coming, wait for it
DaN make sure u finish dis stuff tonyt oooo,if nt......smileysmileysmiley
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 09, 2013
dan type fast, I appreciate the past ones
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by Yemlizzy(f): 1:48pm On Nov 09, 2013
Hmm nice one keep the fire burning i'm enjoying this....kudos!
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by Dannyxy(m): 2:34pm On Nov 09, 2013
It been over three weeks now, ella is still making life uneasy for dennis, if not worst. Infact since the time he saw her crying, her attitude towards him had become worst... "we will be travelling to lagos this evening, so i will need you to book an air ticket for 7pm and a hotel room" ella said... "o.k, but i will have to go home and pack my things first" dennis replied... "whatever, i would be here by 6:30pm, so you better don't waste my time" she replied... As dennis drove into the estate, he saw ann driving out, he blew the horn of his car and waved at her but she did not reply, she just drove off. He had not seen her ever since that incident, work had taken much of the time, that he didn't even have time for himself. "i will apologize to her when next i see her" he said to himself. Dennis parked his car and went inside to start packing his luggage. ****************************************** He was just putting his luggage in the car when ella called him... "hello" he said as he picked the phone... "are you in the office yet?" ella said... "no, but i am on my way" he replied... "there would be no need to go to the office, just take a taxi and meet at the airport, okay?"... "okay, no problem" dennis replied again... "i hope you didn't forget to book the hotel, or else we are going to sleep on the street" ella said sacastically... "i have done that already" dennis replied... "good, so i will meet you there" she said and hanged up the phone... As dennis dropped his phone, he thought of his plan again and a mischievous smile appeared on his face. he has gotten the perfect opportunity to start the execution his plan and he was going to do just that.

1 Like

Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by Dannyxy(m): 2:36pm On Nov 09, 2013
Next update coming, chai my hand don red e no easy

1 Like

Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by Olodapsing(m): 2:39pm On Nov 09, 2013
u said u will finish up today, I wonder how dat is gonna appen with dis yr short short update.
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by dejibimbo(m): 3:02pm On Nov 09, 2013
keep it coming..i wonder wetin denis get 4 mind....*book 'an' hotel room*...*finger crossed*
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by carexy(f): 3:26pm On Nov 09, 2013
Dannyxy: Next update coming, chai my hand don red e no easy
eyah sooo sorry dear,nice work ur story is vry intresting.waiting patiently.*winkz*

1 Like

Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by carexy(f): 3:28pm On Nov 09, 2013
Olodapsing: u said u will finish up today, I wonder how dat is gonna appen with dis yr short short update.
plz try and appreciate the little one u've read. Itz nt easy dear.

1 Like

Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 09, 2013
guy u too much kudoz
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 09, 2013
Dannyxy: chai my hand don red e no easy
kudox kudoz
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by Dannyxy(m): 3:51pm On Nov 09, 2013
It was 9:45pm by the time they reached their hotel in lagos... "good evening, we just arrived, but we booked for rooms earlier, check hills and sills" dennis said to the receptionist... "alright, i see, but only one room was booked for from what i am seeing here" the receptionist replied... "what?!" dennis and ella said at the same time... "did i not tell you to book two rooms?, a simple job like booking a hotel room you cannot do" ella said angrily... "i did, please check again" dennis told the receptionist... "it's only one room that was book for, i am sorry. Maybe the person on the afternoon shift made a mistake, my shift just started. All the same i am sorry for the incoveniences" the receptionist apologized... "so can't we just book another room" dennis suggested and ella nodded in agreement... "i am sorry, there is none available for now" the receptionist replied... "i will have to look for another hotel, you can stay here" dennis said... "no,we have to finish working on the proposal this night, we will just have to share the available room" ella replied with an unhappy look ********************************* The room was a spacious one, but it had one bed. Dennis and ella settled in and they began working on the proposal immediately, they both sat down on the bed facing each other with their head bent down working on their laptop... They did not say anything to each other as they worked, but dennis stole glance at her. "She is really beautiful" dennis said to himself as he continued working, he raised his head up again to steal a glance at her, then he saw that she was also looking at him but turned her face away immediately he saw her. "this place is too hot, i want to get some fresh air outside, i will be back in ten minutes" ella said and went out. Dennis watched her as she left, immediately she closed the door, he jumped up and smiled as he put the first part of his plan into action.. *********************************** "what the heck?" ella shouted as she entered. Dennis had walked out of the bathroom naked.. "i am sorry, i thought you said you will be back in ten minutes?" dennis said... "put some clothe on please, this is disgusting, take this!" ella screamed and threw a towel at him... "thank you" he said smilling.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by Dannyxy(m): 3:55pm On Nov 09, 2013
I will be ending the story in the next update, but that would be in the night. I want to watch chelsea's match for now. I love you all

1 Like

Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by ikekings1: 4:05pm On Nov 09, 2013
Bro u made a mistake ooo... Modify.. Instead of 'ella' you wrote 'ann'.. Abi ann dey d room ke?
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by chuksme(m): 4:24pm On Nov 09, 2013
My guy, come and finish what you have started.I am not going any where until this story is finished.
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by ifex370(m): 4:24pm On Nov 09, 2013
ikekings1: Bro u made a mistake ooo... Modify.. Instead of 'ella' you wrote 'ann'.. Abi ann dey d room ke?

I wander oh...op abeg no rush tins abeg...u fit end am nxt Saturday.... I wan see as the tory go take be abeg
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by Abbey2sam(m): 4:31pm On Nov 09, 2013
Why the boss dey change name anyhow now?
Ella and Ann

Nice write up though
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by lertee(f): 4:42pm On Nov 09, 2013
Dannyxy: It was 9:45pm by the time they reached their hotel in lagos... "good evening, we just arrived, but we booked for rooms earlier, check hills and sills" dennis said to the receptionist... "alright, i see, but only one room was booked for from what i am seeing here" the receptionist replied... "what?!" dennis and ann said at the same time... "did i not tell you to book two rooms?, a simple job like booking a hotel room you cannot do" ann said angrily... "i did, please check again" dennis told the receptionist... "it's only one room that was book for, i am sorry. Maybe the person on the afternoon shift made a mistake, my shift just started. All the same i am sorry for the incoveniences" the receptionist apologized... "so can't we just book another room" dennis suggested and ella nodded in agreement... "i am sorry, there is none available for now" the receptionist replied... "i will have to look for another hotel, you can stay here" dennis said... "no,we have to finish working on the proposal this night, we will just have to share the available room" ella replied with an unhappy look ********************************* The room was a spacious one, but it had one bed. Dennis and ella settled in and they began working on the proposal immediately, they both sat down on the bed facing each other with their head bent down working on their laptop... They did not say anything to each other as they worked, but dennis stole glance at her. "She is really beautiful" dennis said to himself as he continued working, he raised his head up again to steal a glance at her, then he saw that she was also looking at him but turned her face away immediately he saw her. "this place is too hot, i want to get some fresh air outside, i will be back in ten minutes" ella said and went out. Dennis watched her as she left, immediately she closed the door, he jumped up and smiled as he put the first part of his plan into action.. *********************************** "what the heck?" ann shouted as she entered. Dennis had walked out of the bathroom naked.. "i am sorry, i thought you said you will be back in ten minutes?" dennis said... "put some clothe on please, this is disgusting, take this!" ella screamed and threw a towel at him... "thank you" he said smilling.
You don't proof-read your work,you just type and drop it as it is,who is chasing you? Don't mind the contributors just take your time.
Abi your babe name na Ann? grin

1 Like

Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by Dannyxy(m): 6:12pm On Nov 09, 2013
lertee:
You don't proof-read your work,you just type and drop it as it is,who is chasing you? Don't mind the contributors just take your time.
Abi your babe name na Ann? grin
na mistake, let me correct it..
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by Dannyxy(m): 6:21pm On Nov 09, 2013
Thanks for the correction guyz
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 09, 2013
Dannyxy: Thanks for the correction guyz
seated hope u'l fulfil ur primrose
Innoxacs: I mean promise lol
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 09, 2013
guy abeg drop sumtin.....
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by Xplicit1(f): 7:26pm On Nov 09, 2013
Danny boy u are doin a great job, ignore dis guys tellin u to hurryup.

Take ur tym, u can even finish it nxt week if u lyk.
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 09, 2013
Dannyxy: Thanks for the correction guyz

OP, with this ur short updates, i'm not sure Dennis will even nack madame or even have the chance to do his 'resit exam(fvck) with Ann again.

No hurry in life bro, u can even end this ur story december 2014, so long as Dennis has had a good fvck, owk...

I got ur back, no fear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Literature/Writing Complaints Thread / Outrageous Books You Won’t Believe Actually Exist / Fierce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.