Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,997 members, 7,952,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:41 AM

Romance Story- The Neigbours - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Romance Story- The Neigbours (43144 Views)

Bloodshot -a Short Romance Story / A Christmas Miracle - New Romance Story About Christmas / False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by Dannyxy(m): 4:11am On Nov 08, 2013
darelar: This is very intresting to the extent that I can't go and on my generator. Tumbup am waiting for how her boss will beg to have him
thanks, wait and see grin
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by Dannyxy(m): 4:13am On Nov 08, 2013
noblebright: guy na d short story be this
naso, i need to change the "short", but the story will soon end sha, by saturday, God willing..
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by Dannyxy(m): 4:14am On Nov 08, 2013
chukwuinya: ann no fit go make hot tea 4 her house? Thumbs up Dan
thanks
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by Dannyxy(m): 4:15am On Nov 08, 2013
Dannylux: Namesake, Im losing my patience
grin
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by Dannyxy(m): 4:16am On Nov 08, 2013
ifyeky: Nice story. I'm really enjoying it
thanks
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by Dannyxy(m): 4:17am On Nov 08, 2013
talkwitanny: Danny, cum finish dis stuff abeq, luvinq it
cheesy, I WILL
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 08, 2013
Dannyxy: cheesy, I WILL

OP, this time used in replyin everybody could have been used for another update or even both.....shuo.
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by hugo2802: 7:59am On Nov 08, 2013
yes oh.. Dannyxy u too try Abeg come finish am.
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by niceG: 8:11am On Nov 08, 2013
Dannyxy, finish up. My boss dey monitor me
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by Dannyxy(m): 8:53am On Nov 08, 2013
They kept lurking their lips together in hot passion, he put her back against the wall, then he started feeling all her body curves with his hands. He raised her up, took her to the sofa and laid her on her back. he looked at her first, then he continued kissing her, he kissed and sucked from her neck to her bellybutton while she moaned... They were both on fire, their hormones were on raging. Ann started unbuttoning his shirt, when all of a sudden dennis removed her hands, stood up and started buttoning his shirt back... "sorry, i can't do this, no protection, nothing, i don't really know you" dennis said... "protection for what?, do i look like someone with any disease?, beside i prefer it without protection, it sweeter, i want to feel you inside me dennis" ann said holding his hard on and squeezing it... "no, please stop it" dennis begged her, ann did not listen. instead she quickly unzipped his trouser, held his rod and was about removing it ... "i said stop it!" dennis pushed her back, zipped his trouser and walked out hastily without looking back, he knew what will happen if he turned back ... "wow, what a night!" dennis exclaimed and breathed heavily as he jumped on the bed. He stared at the ceiling as he lay down, did he make a mistake by leaving ann he asked himself, well there is nothing he can do now, ann must really hate him now he thought as he slept off...

1 Like

Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by Sent4rina: 8:56am On Nov 08, 2013
Guy believ me u hav done a great job for keeping me waiting on dis piece. i may sue u if dis story did nt end as i expeceted ò.. I like d story thou.
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by lertee(f): 9:36am On Nov 08, 2013
I need to shoot dennis.... angry
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by ikekings1: 9:41am On Nov 08, 2013
lertee: I need to shoot dennis.... angry
Huh? @op see one of dem.. Dose wey dey yansh without protection.. grin grin grin
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by Dannyxy(m): 9:50am On Nov 08, 2013
Dennis woke up, he looked at the time... "what?! I don die" dennis screamed and jumped up out of bed... He rushed into the bathroom, washed his face and hastily brushed his teeth... He looked at the time, it was 7:30am, he did not bother to take his bath or eat, he just wore his cloth and rushed out. He was definately getting his sack letter today dennis thought as he entered the company's building. women have finally ruined him he thought, a woman made him wake up late, a woman was going to fire him. What a world!... He got to his office, and had not dropped his bag when the secetary called him... "the boss is requesting you" she said... Dennis got to the office, knocked, no answer, then he went in. As dennis expected she was sitting and working on her system... "good morning ma" he greeted. She looked at him and continued what she was doing... "good morning ma" dennis greeted 4 more times but she did not respond. He stood there for about one hour, she still did not say anything, he was starting to get pissed off by the silent treatment but he respected himself. Dennis then decided to sit down to see if it would prompt a response from her, and it did... " who told you to sit down?, is something wrong with you?" she said... "i am sorry ma" he apologized... "sorry for your self, why did you come late to work" she asked... "i over slept, i am really sorry" dennis said... "what?, you overslept?, what do you think this place is?. Let me tell you something, this company is not a place for small boys who go about partying all night and then come to work late" she said angrily. Did this small girl just call him a small boy?, dennis asked himself... "no ma, i did not go partying, infact" he did not complete his sentence before she cut him off... "shut up, this is one strike for you, you have two more to go and i am sure before the week runs out you would have gotten them, then i would gladly fire you. Now leave my office" she ordered... "yes ma" dennis said and got up to leave... "and one more thing, would you try to take a shower before coming to work next time, the stench from your body is making me want to puke" she said... "yes ma" dennis shook his head as he left, was it him this girl rubbished like this? He asked him self again. Then the popular nigerian saying "na condition make crayfish bend" came to his mind...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by Dannyxy(m): 9:51am On Nov 08, 2013
Sent_4rina: Guy believ me u hav done a great job for keeping me waiting on dis piece. i may sue u if dis story did nt end as i expeceted ò.. I like d story thou.
thanks bro, sue me? Abeg oh
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by Dannyxy(m): 9:52am On Nov 08, 2013
lertee: I need to shoot dennis.... angry
bad girl!
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by Dannyxy(m): 9:52am On Nov 08, 2013
ikekings1: Huh? @op see one of dem.. Dose wey dey yansh without protection.. grin grin grin
no mind her
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by Dannyxy(m): 9:54am On Nov 08, 2013
I have dropped four updates this morning, till later in the night before i update again... GOD BLESS Y'ALL
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 08, 2013
Dannyxy: I have dropped four updates this morning, till later in the night before i update again... GOD BLESS Y'ALL
this short short updates, mtchew,cos I no wan talk.put together, in normal standards,they are not up to one. angry angry
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by ifyeky(m): 1:41pm On Nov 08, 2013
Nice story, kip it up bro
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by proficienc(m): 1:46pm On Nov 08, 2013
Good job bro. More ororo to elbow. Finish up the tory!
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by MrRomantic1(m): 2:01pm On Nov 08, 2013
Good Job
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by Ipheyemmy01(m): 2:59pm On Nov 08, 2013
Guy pls increase your updates. Nice story bro toe's up sori thumb's up.
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by ifex370(m): 5:23pm On Nov 08, 2013
chai... Got a hard on while reading about ann! Op,u for paste 'strictly 18+' na grin

ah still be small boi oo
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 08, 2013
Monstertrucks: this short short updates, mtchew,cos I no wan talk.put together, in normal standards,they are not up to one. angry angry

this updates are really just not it!!!!

OP, seriously, u just come here, drop some few lines and buzz off. For ur mind u de put me for suspense
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 08, 2013
lrguru:

this updates are really just not it!!!!

OP, seriously, u just come here, drop some few lines and buzz off. For ur mind u de put me for suspense
grin grin grin
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by Olodapsing(m): 6:48pm On Nov 08, 2013
shey u dey whyne me ni!! I no go come back here again, Abeg call me if he finish am..
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by ninja4life(m): 7:11pm On Nov 08, 2013
Lolzz following thread.
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by maxxx(m): 10:50pm On Nov 08, 2013
Guy nawa for you oh.how u go jst pause this ur gist like that..abeg tidy up naa.can't wait.
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by mcg1(m): 11:36pm On Nov 08, 2013
Omo drop dis. Tin jare
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by Fred4024: 5:37am On Nov 09, 2013
Please am waiting, finish your story. Am beging you because i want to see what will happen at the end of the story.
Re: Romance Story- The Neigbours by alakid: 6:57am On Nov 09, 2013
Danny boy, night don pass, morning don do, oya updates!
Dis wan pass suspence. Na coma person wan enter!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Bodyguard / It Started With A Look (18+) / Books You Must Read!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.