Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,444 members, 7,812,336 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

your Definition Of Love!: { Post Now! Hehehe} - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / your Definition Of Love!: { Post Now! Hehehe} (1583 Views)

What Your Definition For Sexy? / Your Definition Of A Wife Material / What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

your Definition Of Love!: { Post Now! Hehehe} by FELORE(f): 12:26am On Jul 12, 2008
what do u think love is , what is your definition of love!!! smiley

to me Love is like a bouquet of roses . when u first get it , it's sweeter than anything else, but if not nourished and kept properley it can withier away, !!
Re: your Definition Of Love!: { Post Now! Hehehe} by Nobody: 12:34am On Jul 12, 2008
this love of an issue is getting so much attention.;love is practical.its the affection you show to someone you fancy smthing abt
Re: your Definition Of Love!: { Post Now! Hehehe} by FELORE(f): 12:37am On Jul 12, 2008
be a lil' more creative ! smiley
Re: your Definition Of Love!: { Post Now! Hehehe} by onyinye2(f): 12:40am On Jul 12, 2008
love means when you are willing to ride or die for the person you love.
Re: your Definition Of Love!: { Post Now! Hehehe} by manmustwac(m): 12:43am On Jul 12, 2008
love is to meet your dream babe at a night club, party, bar, etc chat her up and to make passionate love to her that same night till the early hours
Re: your Definition Of Love!: { Post Now! Hehehe} by jekkad: 12:59am On Jul 12, 2008
love simply means sacrifice
Re: your Definition Of Love!: { Post Now! Hehehe} by Nobody: 1:07am On Jul 12, 2008
thats a broad description.sacrifice could be in the extremes.and there, common sense takes over
Re: your Definition Of Love!: { Post Now! Hehehe} by jekkad: 1:08am On Jul 12, 2008
onyinye2:

love means when you are willing to ride or die for the person you love.

nope dats not love dats stupidity
Re: your Definition Of Love!: { Post Now! Hehehe} by jekkad: 1:09am On Jul 12, 2008
olrotimi:

thats a broad description.sacrifice could be in the extremes.and there, common sense takes over

u don't sacrifice foolishly u sacrifice wisely wt your brains and emotional mind at alert
Re: your Definition Of Love!: { Post Now! Hehehe} by FELORE(f): 1:12am On Jul 12, 2008
@ jek kad,
na true u talk, you are right , ma mum sometimes tells me, deres nufing wrong in loving sumone from the bottom of yo heart, but suntimes learn to love with yo head!! smiley
Re: your Definition Of Love!: { Post Now! Hehehe} by jekkad: 1:14am On Jul 12, 2008
FELORE:

@ jek kad,
na true u talk, you are right , ma mum sometimes tells me, deres nufing wrong in loving sumone from the bottom of yo heart, but suntimes learn to love with yo head!! smiley

ofcourse sweetie,u could love from d deep deep bottom of ur heart but dont allow it bring out d stupidity in u,cos wen it does ,i dont call dat true love i call it blind love
Re: your Definition Of Love!: { Post Now! Hehehe} by Nobody: 1:27am On Jul 12, 2008
then we'd keep looking for what we may never find.TRUE LOVE
Re: your Definition Of Love!: { Post Now! Hehehe} by jekkad: 1:28am On Jul 12, 2008
olrotimi:

then we'd keep looking for what we may never find.TRUE LOVE

yeah thank God u said we can never find it,cos true love only exists between two perfect pple,and as we all know there is no perfect person on earth
Re: your Definition Of Love!: { Post Now! Hehehe} by ikamefa(f): 1:44am On Jul 12, 2008
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

love is a constant supply of pammy or paraga grin
Re: your Definition Of Love!: { Post Now! Hehehe} by CH3COO(m): 3:37am On Jul 12, 2008
studentetc:

Love is knowing that by the time i get home, the food will be ready grin

Love is a curse.

If men had pussies they would never get married; there would be a heavy demand for cooks and housegirls though.
Re: your Definition Of Love!: { Post Now! Hehehe} by Cayon(f): 5:20am On Jul 12, 2008
The hi-jacking of your life
Re: your Definition Of Love!: { Post Now! Hehehe} by Nobody: 6:16am On Jul 12, 2008
Cayon:

The hi-jacking of your life
hahahahaa grin grin grin grin

well i think love can be the best feeling in the world , it can also be the worst. love is just a word until u met the right person who will give it a proper meaning.
Re: your Definition Of Love!: { Post Now! Hehehe} by kingdong(m): 8:26am On Jul 12, 2008
Love is, ehmm, love iss, emm, ehhh, emmmm, well, ehmm love issss, ahh, let me see ahhhh, ehm, i don't know, but i think emm, aghhh, i think love is good, all things being equal under stp. when there is long thing there's its not love.
Re: your Definition Of Love!: { Post Now! Hehehe} by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 12, 2008
You think about him / her all the time.
You'll do anything to protect him / her, even murder.
You respect him / her.
You'll do anything in your power to help him / her.
You get a warm feeling all over, when you're with him / her.
You get butterflies in your stomach, just by being with him / her, or just a telephone conversation.
You feel a part of you's missing, when you don't see / hear from him / her in 24 hours.
You feel whole, when you're with him / her.

And above all, you know you could grow old with him / her, always cherish him / her, and know the attraction will always be there.

That's my definition of love.
Re: your Definition Of Love!: { Post Now! Hehehe} by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 12, 2008
love covers multitude of sins
Re: your Definition Of Love!: { Post Now! Hehehe} by Godalone(m): 11:50am On Jul 12, 2008
nuttyKachi:

love covers multitude of sins
This is great.
Re: your Definition Of Love!: { Post Now! Hehehe} by NaJaHaJe(f): 11:52am On Jul 12, 2008
Love me I love you . . . . God no go vex!!!! grin
Re: your Definition Of Love!: { Post Now! Hehehe} by prettycute: 2:30pm On Jul 12, 2008
love is a feeling u cant really understand but brings excitement in u.but when well nourished give you the best fulfilment in life.love is like feeling a empty life or heart wit food.you feels full althru.
Re: your Definition Of Love!: { Post Now! Hehehe} by Aratunde(m): 2:54pm On Jul 12, 2008
Love is a mixture of HONEY and SHIT, as you take sips throughout your life , hope it's the honey that come out often. because honey is sweet, but ShIT stinks like, embarassed
Re: your Definition Of Love!: { Post Now! Hehehe} by tomaagy(m): 2:59pm On Jul 12, 2008
fancy smthing about?

like wat her beauty, body please i need clarification
Re: your Definition Of Love!: { Post Now! Hehehe} by ladybam(f): 10:28pm On Jul 12, 2008
@ post

Love is **** thinking ******

Love is ****still thinking*****

I really cant describe it, but i know that it is one of the sweetest feelings i've ever experienced

ok

Love is WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kiss
kiss
kiss
kiss
kiss
kiss
kiss
kiss
Re: your Definition Of Love!: { Post Now! Hehehe} by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 12, 2008
Oyinye

whatsup?

should i creat a thread for both of us? so we cud talk
Re: your Definition Of Love!: { Post Now! Hehehe} by Gamine(f): 11:39pm On Jul 12, 2008
Love.

Where do i start

Love is Everything
Re: your Definition Of Love!: { Post Now! Hehehe} by GoldFinch(m): 11:46pm On Jul 12, 2008
I'll give you my answer on Valentine's day
Re: your Definition Of Love!: { Post Now! Hehehe} by shuppie(f): 11:55pm On Jul 12, 2008
love is breathtaking when u find it with the right partner,
Re: your Definition Of Love!: { Post Now! Hehehe} by Gamine(f): 12:09am On Jul 13, 2008
Then the Finch's Def will be

Love is the Fakeass copper ring McOmo gave me.
Re: your Definition Of Love!: { Post Now! Hehehe} by GoldFinch(m): 12:16am On Jul 13, 2008
People and their def of love this days

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free Suga Mommy / I Love Her But She Is Asthmatic And Very Far From Me / The Battle Iz On Btwn The Zimbos And The Naijas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.