Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Found Out 2 Months To My White Wedding That A Lady Is Pregnate For My Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Found Out 2 Months To My White Wedding That A Lady Is Pregnate For My Husband (3896 Views)

Wow This Lady Is Proposing To Her Man. So Sweet! / See What A Bride Wore To Her Wedding That Got Everyone Shivering / Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Found Out 2 Months To My White Wedding That A Lady Is Pregnate For My Husband by ladyaijay(f): 11:31am On Jul 12, 2008
i urgently need your advice my white wedding is on August ,i found out yesterday a lady is pregnant for my future husband.we have done the traditional marriage and the court.sholud i quit because all preparations have been made.
i am confused embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Found Out 2 Months To My White Wedding That A Lady Is Pregnate For My Husband by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 12, 2008
I would quit
Re: Found Out 2 Months To My White Wedding That A Lady Is Pregnate For My Husband by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 12, 2008
ladyaijay:

i urgently need your advice my white wedding is on August ,i found out yesterday a lady is pregnant for my future husband.we have done the traditional marriage and the court.sholud i quit because all preparations have been made.
i am confused embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
oh shit this is ridiculous if I was u I will sit and discuss things with him and find out why he did this foolish thing for. after talking with he, then you can take ur decision
Re: Found Out 2 Months To My White Wedding That A Lady Is Pregnate For My Husband by Godalone(m): 11:53am On Jul 12, 2008
ibkaye:

I would quit
It is very easy to say.
Re: Found Out 2 Months To My White Wedding That A Lady Is Pregnate For My Husband by NaJaHaJe(f): 11:54am On Jul 12, 2008
@poster

Thank  God you haven't said I DO!

Turn around, blow him a kiss over your shoulder and catwalk away!!!

With your Dignity in tact (might i add)
Re: Found Out 2 Months To My White Wedding That A Lady Is Pregnate For My Husband by NaJaHaJe(f): 11:55am On Jul 12, 2008
Godalone:

It is very easy to say.

And very easy to do . . . . to someone who has abolutley no regard for you and decides to insult you and the future you both were planning together.
Re: Found Out 2 Months To My White Wedding That A Lady Is Pregnate For My Husband by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 12, 2008
Godalone:

It is very easy to say.
Yes it is
Re: Found Out 2 Months To My White Wedding That A Lady Is Pregnate For My Husband by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 12, 2008
ibkaye:

Yes it is
cheesy
Re: Found Out 2 Months To My White Wedding That A Lady Is Pregnate For My Husband by dudu19(m): 12:04pm On Jul 12, 2008
Na waa ooooo !!!!!!
Re: Found Out 2 Months To My White Wedding That A Lady Is Pregnate For My Husband by ladyaijay(f): 12:05pm On Jul 12, 2008
i have spoken with him the lady has been all over him and he actually told me about her sometime ago,i told him to ignore  her but i now know he didnt, she had the guts to mail me telling me what transpired between them,he didnt deny it, but he has been begging for my forgiveness, he told her to abort the child but she has refused,she said she would keep the child. i dont knw what to do we have all the plans arranged only to know about this. what will i tell our folks and the invited guest,if we quit.
Re: Found Out 2 Months To My White Wedding That A Lady Is Pregnate For My Husband by LastKing(m): 12:13pm On Jul 12, 2008
I have a friend who once had this type of problem. She lived in PH while the guy was in warri. after the introduction and while preparing for the wedding a young girl got pregnant for the guy. She promptly walk out. Turned out the girl and the guy were not actually lovers but fell into a temptation and did it once but that was enough to result in pregnancy.

on hindsight, my friend now agrees she should have done more to save her relationship.

What you have to do depends on your feeling for the guy, his feelings for you and his plans for the pregnancy. If I were you I could go ahead with the marriage to spite the girl, since she is hell bent on forcing herself on your man. Why should you concede defeat to a scheming woman.
Wish you good luck
Re: Found Out 2 Months To My White Wedding That A Lady Is Pregnate For My Husband by Nella(f): 12:14pm On Jul 12, 2008
oh! I would leave him 4 sure angry

NaJa HaJe:

And very easy to do . . . . to someone who has abolutley no regard for you and decides to insult you and the future you both were planning together.

exactly!
Re: Found Out 2 Months To My White Wedding That A Lady Is Pregnate For My Husband by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 12, 2008
ladyaijay:

i have spoken with him the lady has been all over him and he actually told me about her sometime ago,i told him to ignore  her but i now know he didnt, she had the guts to mail me telling me what transpired between them,he didnt deny it, but he has been begging for my forgiveness, he told her to abort the child but she has refused,she said she would keep the child. i don't knw what to do we have all the plans arranged only to know about this. what will i tell our folks and the invited guest,if we quit.

after reading this I think he love u. if I were u I wouldn't quit. as last king said temptation can some time put people in situation like this. you know how guys are crazy about sex I guess it was just lust he had for the that lady. if u really like him and u truly believe he love u then give he this last chance. but he should promise u to not comment such mistake again.
Re: Found Out 2 Months To My White Wedding That A Lady Is Pregnate For My Husband by dudu19(m): 12:26pm On Jul 12, 2008
@poster i think u should hold tight 2 ur man, sit him down, talk over it and let him
ackowledge his mistakes afterall no one is above mistake, this will save you and ur family
from the humilation even if she decides to keep the baby, she is only tryin to mess
up ur big day and the only way she can win is if you look back;  Most ladies will tell you to call
off the wedding my dear 2 words of advice "hold tight" dont make a mistake u might spend
the rest of ur life reflecting on. There aint a lot of men outthere 2day.
Re: Found Out 2 Months To My White Wedding That A Lady Is Pregnate For My Husband by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 12, 2008
its over i fear
Re: Found Out 2 Months To My White Wedding That A Lady Is Pregnate For My Husband by dudu19(m): 12:39pm On Jul 12, 2008
@ibkaye , so wot would you do if ur man decides to impregnate someone

after you guys are both married, still quit ??
Re: Found Out 2 Months To My White Wedding That A Lady Is Pregnate For My Husband by lucabrasi(m): 12:41pm On Jul 12, 2008
@poster
don't listen to people saying u should leave him just like that,whatever you decide to do,have a talk with him and make him tell you everything then u can go away and weight your options,
rokiatu:

oh shit this is ridiculous if I was u I will sit and discuss things with him and find out why he did this foolish thing for. after talking with he, then you can take your decision
the only sensible comment i have read,just turning round and walking out is completely naive after all the time she has invested in the relationship to get to that level,not to talk of the wedding preparations in a place like nigeria where maybe hundreds of guests
Re: Found Out 2 Months To My White Wedding That A Lady Is Pregnate For My Husband by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 12, 2008
dudu19:

@ibkaye , so wot would you do if your man decides to impregnate someone

after you guys are both married, still quit ??
even worse, yes i would quit
Re: Found Out 2 Months To My White Wedding That A Lady Is Pregnate For My Husband by chisimdi(f): 12:48pm On Jul 12, 2008
ibkaye:

@ IB, is easier daid than done.
Re: Found Out 2 Months To My White Wedding That A Lady Is Pregnate For My Husband by LastKing(m): 12:49pm On Jul 12, 2008
ladyaijay:

i have spoken with him the lady has been all over him and he actually told me about her sometime ago,i told him to ignore  her but i now know he didnt, she had the guts to mail me telling me what transpired between them,he didnt deny it, but he has been begging for my forgiveness, he told her to abort the child but she has refused,she said she would keep the child. i don't knw what to do we have all the plans arranged only to know about this. what will i tell our folks and the invited guest,if we quit.

hold your man. he is begging  you, he has chosen you over the other lady, thats something. only a few men can ignore a beautiful temptation.

NaJa HaJe:

It wasn't the guy who decided to get pregnant. its the scheming lady. why help her achieve her aim. and why punish the man for the scheming of another woman.
Re: Found Out 2 Months To My White Wedding That A Lady Is Pregnate For My Husband by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 12, 2008
chisimdi:

@ IB, is easier daid than done.
yes it is, it may be harder to do, but where there's a will, there's a way tongue
Re: Found Out 2 Months To My White Wedding That A Lady Is Pregnate For My Husband by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 12, 2008
Last King:

It wasn't the guy who decided to get pregnant. its the scheming lady. why help her achieve her aim. and why punish the man for the scheming of another woman.
ohhh i feel you, the woman obviously had sex with herself in which the baby was produced, not the man's fault at all, i feel you
Re: Found Out 2 Months To My White Wedding That A Lady Is Pregnate For My Husband by LadyT(f): 12:51pm On Jul 12, 2008
You need the full facts to decide. He was not raped so he does not have an excuse.  He knew this woman wanted him and yet he still went for her.  This is the worstkindof betrayal.  He was totally aware of what was happening.  Hes not upset he did it hes upset he got caught.  

Its up to you what you want to do. Just remember from now on she will always be in your lives.  If she has hunted him as you claim she has only just started just wait till her family get involved and demand your husband marries her as well.

And PLEASE FOR GODS SAKE DONT MARRY HIM TO SAVE FACE!

Forget the money spent.
Re: Found Out 2 Months To My White Wedding That A Lady Is Pregnate For My Husband by chisimdi(f): 12:51pm On Jul 12, 2008
@ poster if u truly luv and believe in ur Guy, i will honestly tell u 2 stick wit him and wk it out.
Re: Found Out 2 Months To My White Wedding That A Lady Is Pregnate For My Husband by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 12, 2008
I wouldn't just throw away all our plans, I'd talk about things.

At what stage in your relationship did your man sleep with the other lady?
Re: Found Out 2 Months To My White Wedding That A Lady Is Pregnate For My Husband by bluehorizo(m): 12:54pm On Jul 12, 2008
ibkaye:

I think you don't know what it takes to build a relationship and i guess you are not in a deep relationship to say.

Poster

What you need do is sit him down and discuss the issu with him. Are you even sure it is not the devil's advocate at work? Maybe some mischievous people are only trying to see thing go wrong for you. Pls discuss it with him and it is not the end of the world even if it is true. I wish you happy married life.
Re: Found Out 2 Months To My White Wedding That A Lady Is Pregnate For My Husband by HRhotness(f): 12:54pm On Jul 12, 2008
LadyT:

You need the full facts to decide. He was not raped so he does not have an excuse.  He knew this woman wanted him and yet he still went for her.  This is the worstkindof betrayal.  He was totally aware of what was happening.  Hes not upset he did it hes upset he got caught.  

Its up to you what you want to do. Just remember from now on she will always be in your lives.  If she has hunted him as you claim she has only just started just wait till her family get involved and demand your husband marries her as well.

And PLEASE FOR GODS SAKE DONT MARRY HIM TO SAVE FACE!

Forget the money spent.

seconded

everyone shld take reponsibility for their actions  angry
Re: Found Out 2 Months To My White Wedding That A Lady Is Pregnate For My Husband by chisimdi(f): 12:54pm On Jul 12, 2008
ibkaye:

yes it is, it may be harder to do, but where there's a will, there's a way tongue
I always tell pple dat d only way out of a situation,is 4 dem 2 b in dat same situation,only den will i b able 2 judge.
Re: Found Out 2 Months To My White Wedding That A Lady Is Pregnate For My Husband by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 12, 2008
for goodness sake if he was truly sorry for what he did, he would have told you before hand instead of keeping it a secret, just a coincidence and unfortunate case that you found out moments before your wedding, he got caught out, don't be fooled jare

bluehorizo:

I think you don't know what it takes to build a relationship and i guess you are not in a deep relationship to say.
you think so
Re: Found Out 2 Months To My White Wedding That A Lady Is Pregnate For My Husband by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 12, 2008
chisimdi:

I always tell people that d only way out of a situation,is 4 them 2 b in that same situation,only den will i b able 2 judge.
well, she is asking for opinions, this is my own opinion at this moment in time
Re: Found Out 2 Months To My White Wedding That A Lady Is Pregnate For My Husband by chisimdi(f): 1:02pm On Jul 12, 2008
@ poster d best advice u can get,is d one u give 2 urself.Talk it htru wit ur guy,and u decide on wat u want.
Re: Found Out 2 Months To My White Wedding That A Lady Is Pregnate For My Husband by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 12, 2008
Everyone will tell you to "save your relationship" afterall he "chose you over the other lady" . . . my dear fellas lets turn the tables. 2 weeks to your wedding ur bride is pregnant for a stranger . . . will you still "save your relationship"?

I dont like cheats, its not something that can be easily overcome. Once a cheat forever a cheat . . . lady, you will forever continue living in worry not knowing who he is with and who else has a child for him out there that you dont know.
Best thing is to quit the relationship, once trust is lost in a relationship there is pretty much nothing left.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Am In A Complicated Dilemma In Need Of Help From Matured Minds Only / "Can Sex Make A Man Surrender"....? / My Last Relationship, My Story - Please Read!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.