Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,754 members, 7,955,869 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:27 PM

Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys - Romance (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys (29946 Views)

Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland / Nairaland's Most Beautiful Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by mazizitonene(m): 9:46pm On Nov 11, 2013
Monstertrucks: I am soo ugly,smh,... mummy why?? cry cry cry

bros, u dhan c real monster truck b4 ?...dat may b ur answer nigrin
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by Idowuogbo(f): 9:46pm On Nov 11, 2013
Ab025: Why not smile together like me rather than hating on one another in here.....?
Cuteee! cheesy
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by mazizitonene(m): 9:47pm On Nov 11, 2013
deejay_harry1:

i took it down right after the view. scared it might go viral
Viral ko, fungi ni..............say u 2 fyn abi u 2 wor wor ? undecided
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by drnairalov: 10:25pm On Nov 11, 2013
OMG...kslib went hard on dat dude mehn .*crying
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 11, 2013
Please can anybody tell me wgere my dannyxy is embarassed embarassed
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by homesteady(m): 10:34pm On Nov 11, 2013
mazizi tonene:
Bros, I hail o...abeg wetin happen 2 ya right leg
Can't you see that I'm climbing the staircase?
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by Lilamartedi(f): 10:34pm On Nov 11, 2013
Kslib:
No offence but MR, what you just up there doesnt make sense, not even to the tiniest bit to one's imagination. Trying to make sense out of what you just typed is like trying to squeeze out moisture from a dry wood!!

I see absolutely nothing wrong in being a jambite, neither do i see any wrong in being a student affected by the strike( stay at home students like you called them).. I believe everyone once passed through those stages, so i wonder what your headache is with JAMB students or those affected by the strike..

Looking at your last paragraph, all i can deduce is just 3 things..
1.. No doubt, you belong to the class of multiple frustrated young men whom we see here everyday, and in real life trying to bring negativity into everything that involves others---- you know why? Its cos You are frustrated and your type try to look for every possible means to pass their sadness to others. It makes them feel good and feel alone in their sad world!

2.. Once again, no offence, but you sound like one of those dumb matured Nigerian men whose IQ cannot buy a cup of garri if converted into digits.. I have seen hardworking men who are also handsome, so mister, what is your point exactly?

3.. Oga, the fact that you are struggling and trying to make ends meet shouldn't wipe out common sense from your medula. I strongly believe, like i said earlier, that you belong to the association of frustrated Nigerian guys who think being a man means you should suffer and look ugly.. I have met several of your type in real life and trust me when i say "all of you do not only lack common sense and logic, but you lot are also a bitter bunch of humans" whose negativity and aura of frustration i can spot and sense even from a mile..

To be honest, i cannot state which is uglier btw your face and your bitter life.. Take this as an advice--- when God eventually gives you another chance to come back to earth via reincarnation,pls make sure you plan your youthful years well, so that when its time to be a man, you wouldn't start disturbing people about what doesnt make sense all cos you are looking for a medium to vent out your frustration ad bitter self!

Shalom!!!
OMG *dies*
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by Lildrizzle(m): 10:41pm On Nov 11, 2013
how do I look?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by Dannyxy(m): 10:46pm On Nov 11, 2013
lynpetra: Please can anybody tell me wgere my dannyxy is embarassed embarassed
i am here sweets, i hv been on the nl beauties thread, u need 2 cme there.. Do u local search ur name at all tongue
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by mazizitonene(m): 11:35pm On Nov 11, 2013
homesteady:
Can't you see that I'm climbing the staircase?
Oh yea....ryte grin
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 11, 2013
mazizi tonene:
Viral ko, fungi ni..............say u 2 fyn abi u 2 wor wor ? undecided

AS IN EH

Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by lertee(f): 11:57pm On Nov 11, 2013
How come ladies didn't flood this male thread like the guys did on the female thread?
Smh
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by cheruv: 11:57pm On Nov 11, 2013
Harbosede02: cheesycheesy
No dey laff ryly say em talk say you fine. anyway Em fit be say you and owl dey struggle 1st place for Forbes list for lipsrsealed
But finally

Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by cheruv: 12:17am On Nov 12, 2013
Kslib:
No offence but MR, what you just up there doesnt make sense, not even to the tiniest bit to one's imagination. Trying to make sense out of what you just typed is like trying to squeeze out moisture from a dry wood!!

I see absolutely nothing wrong in being a jambite, neither do i see any wrong in being a student affected by the strike( stay at home students like you called them).. I believe everyone once passed through those stages, so i wonder what your headache is with JAMB students or those affected by the strike..

1.. No doubt, you belong to the class of multiple frustrated young men whom we see here everyday, and in real life trying to bring negativity into everything that involves others---- you know why? Its cos You are frustrated and your type try to look for every possible means to pass their sadness to others. It makes them feel good and feel alone in their sad world!

2.. Once again, no offence, but you sound like one of those dumb matured Nigerian men whose IQ cannot buy a cup of garri if converted into digits.. I have seen hardworking men who are also handsome, so mister, what is your point exactly?

3.. Oga, the fact that you are struggling and trying to make ends meet shouldn't wipe out common sense from your medula. I strongly believe, like i said earlier, that you belong to the association of frustrated Nigerian guys who think being a man means you should suffer and look ugly.. I have met several of your type in real life and trust me when i say "all of you do not only lack common sense and logic, but you lot are also a bitter bunch of humans" whose negativity and aura of frustration i can spot and sense even from a mile..

To be honest, i cannot state which is uglier btw your face and your bitter life.. Take this as an advice--- when God eventually gives you another chance to come back to earth via reincarnation,pls make sure you plan your youthful years well, so that when its time to be a man, you wouldn't start disturbing people about what doesnt make sense all cos you are looking for a medium to vent out your frustration ad bitter self!

Shalom!!!
shocked XZABCXZABCXZABCABCXZABC Even Noob Saibot no fit give person this kind Brutality....
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by 2legit2qwt: 3:02am On Nov 12, 2013
Ug lees lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue tongue
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by Reincarnated(m): 3:30am On Nov 12, 2013
shocked My gwd ah don die!!! How I miss this thread biko. LWKM!!! Ahbehhgg Daniel bro, that fight wey u have with that girl dey too funny mehn.. LMFAOOOOOOO pure comedy grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by Reincarnated(m): 3:31am On Nov 12, 2013
Dannyxy: i no knw.. All i knw no oh, what i knw b say 4 ur life u no go ever see that kind lip to kiss, who go like kiss bulldozer? I swear with ur type of teeth no need for julius berger, na ur teeth dey suppose use do demolishion

LWKM!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my days! Guy you stupiid. Ahahahahahahahhahaha

Idowuogbo:
Wots funny? If I dey find toy boy sef, na polio patient I go buzz? Tufia! God Forbid! I reject walking amoeba.

LMFAOOOOOOOO! Abeg!! Una sure say una no wan marry!! This is too funny mehn
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by Reincarnated(m): 3:35am On Nov 12, 2013
Kslib:

Shalom!!!

Lord have murcy shocked Gharddammit mehn *whistles
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by Thugnificent(m): 4:01am On Nov 12, 2013
Yea that's me

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by pendusky(m): 6:27am On Nov 12, 2013
pendusky.. thats me

Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by pendusky(m): 6:28am On Nov 12, 2013
Thugnificent: Yea that's me
i see that handsomeness in u
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by Moodyup(f): 7:06am On Nov 12, 2013
Lildrizzle: how do I look?
Like a 12-yr old? grin cheesy
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by chycoroxie(f): 7:15am On Nov 12, 2013
Ladies thread dat was jst opened yesterday has abt 63 pages n dis one is still crawling
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by laykhorn(m): 7:47am On Nov 12, 2013
2s£xy:
Kai... Bros, forgive me oo. Na 2sexy. Na Oga kpata-kpata at the top ban me 10 yrs o.

Abeg, we can continue from where we stopped. If you still have my email.
i think say you don abandon me and the stuff ni. I go still get ur email for my contact. I'll PM you anytime soon.
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 12, 2013
I dey always forget each time ni. I dey see you for some ko ro around but forget each time.

you can PM me and I will respond. I don folow u, make u follow back so I go fit email u from you.

laykhorn: i think say you don abandon me and the stuff ni. I go still get ur email for my contact. I'll PM you anytime soon.
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by laykhorn(m): 8:56am On Nov 12, 2013
chycoroxie: Ladies thread dat was jst opened yesterday has abt 63 pages n dis one is still crawling
Use a better Color madam for easy readability
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by laykhorn(m): 8:56am On Nov 12, 2013
chycoroxie: Ladies thread dat was jst opened yesterday has abt 63 pages n dis one is still crawling
Use a better Color madam for easy readability. BTW, nice signature you got there.
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by Beennkumar(m): 9:16am On Nov 12, 2013
My eyes cry
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by Idowuogbo(f): 9:21am On Nov 12, 2013
Thugnificent: Yea that's me
Always on point! kiss
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by MENTORCH(m): 9:29am On Nov 12, 2013
Am I late.
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by Lildrizzle(m): 9:30am On Nov 12, 2013
Moodyup:
Like a 12-yr old? grin cheesy
M older than that na tongue[quote author=Moodyup]
Re: Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys by Thugnificent(m): 10:09am On Nov 12, 2013
pendusky: i see that handsomeness in u
thanks bro. I can also see it in you too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Avoid A Narcissist At All Cost, My Experience. A Must Read. / Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 1 / Why Do Girls Carry Big Handbags.....??????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.