Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

The Theory And Practice Of Multiple Dating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Theory And Practice Of Multiple Dating (894 Views)

Tips To Find Out If Your Girl Is Multiple Dating / My View On Multiple Dating / Multiple Dating.....Gud or Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Theory And Practice Of Multiple Dating by Taiye4Christ(m): 6:43am On Nov 07, 2013
"... oooooh, you're a sweetheart... yes na... hmmm, i bet.
so, we'll see tomorrow, right?... ok dear... i love you too, bye"

that was my best female friend, Julia, on the phone. and yes, that was the third call she'd received from one of her numerous boyfriends in my presence. and to think i have been there for less than ten minutes... na wa for this babe o, i thought.

i made to continue my gist from where i was interrupted by that call. i had barely gone beyond a syllable when the ring tone of her phone came alive again

'i want you to make me feel like i'm the only girl in the world...'

i was quite upset now, but what could i do?
"excuse me please, i have to pick this one" she said, and without waiting for my response, she pressed the answer button and cooingly spoke into the phone,

"hi baby... i'm fine, and you? i missed you too... when will you be back from Zaria?..."

as she conversed with baby number 4, i brought out my phone and idly navigated through. i played a couple of games in order to kill time, but Julia was taking like forever on this call.

i looked at her impatiently and she mouthed, "one minute".
i nodded by way of response.

after what took like eternity (her own version of 'one minute'), she apologetically smiled at me and asked me to continue with the gist.

was she kidding me? hell no! in fact, i had even forgetten the subject of the gist sef. so, i asked her what the gist was about in the first place. she gave me this incredulous grin and i retaliated with a smug and my own 'version 007' wicked smile.

"you be olodo o. just now now, you don forget, abi?"

me, olodo? no be your fault na, i replied in my head.
she reminded me of the subject of our gist and.........

'i want you to make me feel like i'm the only girl in...'

as though on impulse, my head began screaming 'no! no!! Julia, please no. don't do that. don't pi..'

sorry, she had already picked. she gave me that sheepish smile showcasing her teeth like it was some kind of oral-b advert. give and it shall be given unto you... i, in return, stared daggers back at her.

her voice was incredibly low and weak at this point as she told this particular 'baby' that she was not feeling fine and had taken some injections this morning.

i just couldn't help but marvel. like seriously? injection ke?

as baby number 5 was speaking, she brought the phone down to eye level and there displayed on the screen was "incoming call... Sammy Love". she smiled and put the phone back to her ear.
"you said?" she asked baby number 5, since she had not quite followed whatever he had said for that brief moment.

need i tell you that at this point, i couldn't think properly again?
i did not even know what to think.
well, it seems my friend is now an MTN customer care agent o.

baby number 5 promised to see her the next day, but since she already had a date with baby number 3, baby number 5 had to re-schedule for tonight. she asked him to buy her sharwama when coming.

after ending the call, she called baby number 6, Sammy Love. she apologized for not picking his calls earlier (he had called four times), that she was on the phone with Jane, her cousin. they went ahead to talk at length. apparently, she had forgotten i even existed talk less that i was there with her. she told Sammy Love that she had to buy 3 textbooks in school (being a polytechnic student) and each costs about #4,000.

i almost fainted where i was. i'm sure Sammy Love said that that wasn't a problem because she said, "that's why i love you".

12k? ha! all my books for university from 100 to 400 level no even reach that amount sef.

Sammy Love must have said something really funny for she laughed like a demon-possessed woman almost tipping the bench we sat on over. my reflexes came into action and i quickly stood up.

what the hell? she didn't even as much as look at me sef.

i just shook my head and left, a very very very angry man.

this got me seriously thinking.

what is it about this trending idea of multiple dating?
better still, let me outline the questions thus:

-are you into multiple dating?

-have you ever been at the receiving end where your spouse was (or is) into other relationship(s)?

-what are the reasons for multiple dating?

-what are its benefits?
and finally,

-can you ever be faithful to your spouse?
Re: The Theory And Practice Of Multiple Dating by temi4fash(m): 7:20am On Nov 07, 2013
baba u Bleep up oo..

since the gal was beside u, u would av asked d above question and add m to ur post den we will start from dere..

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Should I Give Up D Chase? / I Need Your Advice, Please / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.