Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,110 members, 7,953,401 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:32 PM

Please I Need Your Sincere Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Your Sincere Advise (1087 Views)

Guys Your Sincere Advise Needed Please / Pls I Need Sincere Advise / Searching For Need A Soul-mate, Sincere Advise Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Sincere Advise by pimpchi(m): 10:15am On Nov 07, 2013
Hello house, I have being a fan of nairaland for many years nw before becoming a member...I must say you guys are wonderful with insightful and eye opening topics and replies. I have a problem... I am in my late 20's and works with an oil servicing firm here in lagos... I have a friend 'my best friend' who jst got married to his heartthrob, I happened to be his best man during his wedding. Due to his financial inabilities, I sponsored almost 60% of his wedding expenses, which I did with all joy because of hw close we were. Nw the problem....... Two months after their wedding, my friends new wife has been sending love text messages to me of hw she wished that I ws the one she married blah blah blah..... It got to a point that she sends her nude pix to me and she still does.. She even sent one this morning durin her bath... I have warned her severally, over and over again bt she is nt giving in... I threatened to report to her husband but she doesn't even care, I told her yesterday that I will upload her nude pix online if she doesn't stop bt she sent loads of nude pix this morning.... Plz how do I handle this pin in the butt cos I wouldn't want to scatter this young union or shud I tell my friend atleast to save him the headache of a wife.... Thanks
Re: Please I Need Your Sincere Advise by Escalze(m): 10:25am On Nov 07, 2013
Simply tell your friend about her advances...since you have evidence and after that,run away because she will come after you...

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Sincere Advise by bastien: 10:29am On Nov 07, 2013
Where are the love docs
Re: Please I Need Your Sincere Advise by pimpchi(m): 10:33am On Nov 07, 2013
Escalze: Simply tell your friend about her advances...since you have evidence and after that,run away because she will come after you...
. Run away to where... Running because of a small girl? No way
Re: Please I Need Your Sincere Advise by Escalze(m): 10:41am On Nov 07, 2013
pimpchi: . Run away to where... Running because of a small girl? No way
trust me when I say you should fear women especially girls of this time
Re: Please I Need Your Sincere Advise by Heliesha: 10:52am On Nov 07, 2013
have you thought of getting a restraining order from the court and her family
Re: Please I Need Your Sincere Advise by Danhumprey: 10:55am On Nov 07, 2013
pimpchi: Hello house, I have being a fan of nairaland for many years nw before becoming a member...I must say you guys are wonderful with insightful and eye opening topics and replies. I have a problem... I am in my late 20's and works with an oil servicing firm here in lagos... I have a friend 'my best friend' who jst got married to his heartthrob, I happened to be his best man during his wedding. Due to his financial inabilities, I sponsored almost 60% of his wedding expenses, which I did with all joy because of hw close we were. Nw the problem....... Two months after their wedding, my friends new wife has been sending love text messages to me of hw she wished that I ws the one she married blah blah blah..... It got to a point that she sends her nude pix to me and she still does.. She even sent one this morning durin her bath... I have warned her severally, over and over again bt she is nt giving in... I threatened to report to her husband but she doesn't even care, I told her yesterday that I will upload her nude pix online if she doesn't stop bt she sent loads of nude pix this morning.... Plz how do I handle this pin in the butt cos I wouldn't want to scatter this young union or shud I tell my friend atleast to save him the headache of a wife.... Thanks
grin grin
Re: Please I Need Your Sincere Advise by Danhumprey: 10:57am On Nov 07, 2013
OP,see free punny and you dey complain! Wey you for just knack the thing! angry

But on a more serious note,I think you should tell your friend. Don't let any other person to know about it yet. It maybe difficult at first,cos your friend may not believe you or maybe suspecting you. But what matter is for you to clear your heart and mind,and have a clean conscience before men and God. Since he is your friend,and you two have known each other for long,you should be able to know how he would react to issues like this. It may threaten the young union,but assuredly,you just have to tell him.

Goodluck. cool
Re: Please I Need Your Sincere Advise by pasqal09: 11:03am On Nov 07, 2013
Since u've tried to reason with the lady in question and she hasn't changed. I think you should tell her husband, your friend. But you should use caution so he wouldn't get you wrong.

Forgive me for asking, what did u do that made her pick interest in you? Cos I knw this kind of situation doesn't just happen at random.
Re: Please I Need Your Sincere Advise by Atk01(f): 11:37am On Nov 07, 2013
It is probably because you sponsored about 60% of the wedding expenses and she feels that you have more money than her hubby. I think you should report her to your friend.
Re: Please I Need Your Sincere Advise by Prowizy2(m): 12:09pm On Nov 07, 2013
Phuck her hommie
Re: Please I Need Your Sincere Advise by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 07, 2013
Oga why would you report her to her husband?... Thats difficult...

Talk to her mother instead and while you and your friend are hanging out tell him to always be careful of women etc... because you cannot destroy a young marriage o. Block the lady and delete all incoming messages... report her to her brothers too if she has... let her take her nonsense elsewhere but if your friend gets to discover later that you didnt tell him about his wife then let him know you wouldnt have want to destroy his marriage.

Tell him you expected her to change with time but pray she changes too sha.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Sincere Advise by Nosu(m): 6:31pm On Nov 07, 2013
Pls don't tell ur friend because it Will still amount to a destruction of the union.
1. U will hv to break every contact with the lady and also reduce ur visit to their home.
2. Before u visit the family, make sure u call him and make sure he is at home b4 u go
3. Tell someone that is close to u and hv a check over you( preferably a lady like a sister).

(1) (Reply)

For Ladies Only: All Men Are Players / Whats The Best Place To Propose To Ones Fiancee? / Am I Suppose To Be Nice To My Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.