Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

What Could Ever Make Guys Beg Girls?... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Could Ever Make Guys Beg Girls?... (4108 Views)

Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? / Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast / 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could Ever Make Guys Beg Girls?... by shdowwlker: 11:06am On Nov 07, 2013
I couldn't come up with a suitable title for this thread, so bear with me.

But the thing is, I have seen situations where guys beg their girls when they(girls) decide to break up with them. Some guys even go to the extent of CRYING!!!

What is it about the girl that could make you beg her to stay?..or make you want to beg her to stay?(even if you later didn't beg)
. I'm trying to be as realistic as possible here, because I know some guys will start forming "Robocorp" on this thread.

For me...I'm am introvert, I don't keep much friends i.e. the smaller they are, the better....& when I choose my friends, I nurture the friendship. I used to apply the same principle whenever I'm in a relationship, I don't just see my girl as my lover.....I see her as my friend too, which means I get her involved with almost anything/everything I do.

When break-up occurs, I always feel down, and more of the reason is being the fact that I was about to lose a friend. Communication drops, boundaries are set, and any attempt to want to continue the friendship part at least, would be seen like an ulterior motive is involved. So....because of that, I don't bother begging/convincing the girl involved....no matter how moved I may be at that moment.

Guys.....share your reasons too, and GIRLS......tell us what could make your guy beg if you ask for a break up(tell us your selling points) wink
Re: What Could Ever Make Guys Beg Girls?... by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 07, 2013
Any guy i dump ehn,dey must beg me cos dey av no choice,they knw dat as i dump dem,deir lyf don begin spoil be dat!!hehehehehehehehe..

1 Like

Re: What Could Ever Make Guys Beg Girls?... by Henrypraise: 11:41am On Nov 07, 2013
Harbosede02: Any guy i dump ehn,dey must beg me cos dey av no choice,they knw dat as i dump dem,deir lyf don begin spoil be dat!!hehehehehehehehe..
Mumude

@op, true talk esp for introverts like me but it depends on how fast or quick I get a suitable replacement for her n immediately I do, she will remain in Oblivion masion.

2 Likes

Re: What Could Ever Make Guys Beg Girls?... by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 07, 2013
Henry praise:
Mumude

@op, true talk esp for introverts like me but it depends on how fast or quick I get a suitable replacement for her n immediately I do, she will remain in Oblivion masion.
wat is always wrong wif d psyciques sef??

1 Like

Re: What Could Ever Make Guys Beg Girls?... by Xsenga(f): 11:48am On Nov 07, 2013
'P.U.N.N.Y' grin
Re: What Could Ever Make Guys Beg Girls?... by shdowwlker: 11:49am On Nov 07, 2013
Harbosede02: Any guy i dump ehn,dey must beg me cos dey av no choice,they knw dat as i dump dem,deir lyf don begin spoil be dat!!hehehehehehehehe..
Really? undecided You mean you usually rip out the Lungs of your ex....& take their breath away, spoiling their life abi? shocked shocked. Now that's a "special" selling point.
Re: What Could Ever Make Guys Beg Girls?... by Prowizy2(m): 11:53am On Nov 07, 2013
The way she RIDES me cry
Re: What Could Ever Make Guys Beg Girls?... by olumaxi(m): 12:01pm On Nov 07, 2013
When she is a witch; and has promisd to deal with u
Re: What Could Ever Make Guys Beg Girls?... by Abbey2sam(m): 12:36pm On Nov 07, 2013

And it's your likes guys dump

Back to the topic jare.........

P.U.N.N.Y wld make you beg
Re: What Could Ever Make Guys Beg Girls?... by shdowwlker: 12:46pm On Nov 07, 2013
P.U.N.N.Y? I thought guys with cash don't have to beg for that embarassed. Nawa oh!! I can't even imagine myself doing that.

1 Like

Re: What Could Ever Make Guys Beg Girls?... by oluwashaddow(m): 12:48pm On Nov 07, 2013
Xsenga: 'P.U.N.N.Y' grin
Na gold dey dere,abi honey dey dere wey go cum make me dey beg
Re: What Could Ever Make Guys Beg Girls?... by oluwashaddow(m): 12:50pm On Nov 07, 2013
u na witch ni?
Re: What Could Ever Make Guys Beg Girls?... by zeb04(f): 1:08pm On Nov 07, 2013
Yeh guys nd even my female frnds alwys beg wen I decide 2 walk out nt cz I threaten 2 spoil their life or stuff bt wen am in a r/ship then I put my energy nd love there I dnt double date nd by d way am extremly fun 2 b wit so I gess dats an added reason. My replacement is alwys so hard 2 find

2 Likes

Re: What Could Ever Make Guys Beg Girls?... by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 07, 2013
@OP
a high state of desperation/low self esteem/insecurity, believing that the lady is their everything, believing they cant get better than her, believing they wont get any other woman.
many guys out there are not that skilled with women, so when they finally get someone, they will try to keep that woman at all costs.....thus begging when she dumps them.

2 Likes

Re: What Could Ever Make Guys Beg Girls?... by shdowwlker: 1:37pm On Nov 07, 2013
MRbrownJAY: @OP
a high state of desperation/low self esteem/insecurity, believing that the lady is their everything, believing they cant get better than her, believing they wont get any other woman.
many guys out there are not that skilled with women, so when they finally get someone, they will try to keep that woman at all costs.....thus begging when she dumps them.
MrBrown...you got a point there.

But then, some guys are still begging for sake of punny....that's the part that baffles me.
Re: What Could Ever Make Guys Beg Girls?... by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 07, 2013
^^bro, the reason why men beg for coochie is listed in what i wrote...... if a man cannot get another toto, then he will beg for the one he just lost....aka men NOT skilled to get women.

1 Like

Re: What Could Ever Make Guys Beg Girls?... by Cashio(m): 2:29pm On Nov 07, 2013
Xsenga: 'P.U.N.N.Y' grin
shikenan
Re: What Could Ever Make Guys Beg Girls?... by Xsenga(f): 2:42pm On Nov 07, 2013
Cashio: shikenan
tnk God u know.grin
Re: What Could Ever Make Guys Beg Girls?... by snadguy007(m): 2:52pm On Nov 07, 2013
I'v actually begged before but i later realised u cant force people to stay in ur life, its better to let them go.....Begging is just an act of cowardice.
Re: What Could Ever Make Guys Beg Girls?... by chiboy1928(m): 3:56pm On Nov 07, 2013
pity dose guys dat have dated u and how u have messed they life up spiritually u beta change ur ways oh
Re: What Could Ever Make Guys Beg Girls?... by ObiOkpor(m): 5:24pm On Nov 07, 2013
i hv begd like a mad man to her nd she was formn james bond evn up till now,but i ll let go,begn her ll show hw weak i am.
Re: What Could Ever Make Guys Beg Girls?... by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 07, 2013
chiboy1928: pity dose guys dat have dated u and how u have messed they life up spiritually u beta change ur ways oh
watz dis 1 saying??
Re: What Could Ever Make Guys Beg Girls?... by Waspy(m): 6:28pm On Nov 07, 2013
When the guy realises he is losing or has lost a rare gem. Just a few are worth being begged sha . I share a lot in common with d Op. cool
Re: What Could Ever Make Guys Beg Girls?... by Dannylux: 6:44pm On Nov 07, 2013
I only beg when there's no immediate substitute for her at the moment undecided
Re: What Could Ever Make Guys Beg Girls?... by baggy4luv(m): 7:31pm On Nov 07, 2013
ur idiocy is of elephantine proportion

3 Likes

Re: What Could Ever Make Guys Beg Girls?... by tosingcfr(m): 7:59pm On Nov 07, 2013
Harbosede02: watz dis 1 saying??
The truth

3 Likes

Re: What Could Ever Make Guys Beg Girls?... by addictiv(m): 8:02pm On Nov 07, 2013
MRbrownJAY: @OP
True talk....if someone loves you they would always wanna be with you. The moment they decide on their own to leave its best to let em go, if you have checked yourself and assured that you did her no wrongdoing. . you can't beg someone to love you, you can only show em how much you care about em and its left for em to reciprocate.

2 Likes

Re: What Could Ever Make Guys Beg Girls?... by Henrypraise: 10:30pm On Nov 07, 2013
Harbosede02: wat is always wrong wif d psyciques sef??
psychiques not psyciques. Btw u ar yet 2 answer dis question
oluwashaddow: u na witch ni?
Dis guy said it all
Abbey2sam:

And it's your likes guys dump

Back to the topic jare.........

P.U.N.N.Y wld make you beg
Re: What Could Ever Make Guys Beg Girls?... by borie4u(m): 2:49am On Nov 08, 2013
@ OP
See you! No gal is irreplaceable. Any gal way wan go, d door Open gbaragada. Me no dey beg gal oooo cos i dont find out the moment u start begging my dear u own don finish be dat. Any witch way wan come dey do say vegetable must work then she don jones be dat
Re: What Could Ever Make Guys Beg Girls?... by Kelechi2020(m): 9:18am On Nov 08, 2013
Harbosede02: watz dis 1 saying??

this she male what is the problem with you?
just drop your opinion and leave this thread stop nuisating and go get a life.
Re: What Could Ever Make Guys Beg Girls?... by deshclones(m): 10:54am On Nov 08, 2013
Revenge jare....i remember one chic that left me for some dude back then in school....i begged this chic tire...i wrote poems,sent emissaries,bought gifts,mr biggs etc...just to get her back...after a month or so she succumbed and came back...i totally dealt with her...

infact one day,we were about to make love,i allowed her pull off her smelly clothes ,looked at her lying on my bed and told her to dress up that she was disgusting...i think that was the last straw cos the re-ignited relationship didnt last for 2months before it finally packed up....mine was solely for revenge...esp if it was the girl that did the dumping...a man gotta protect his pride sometimes.

1 Like

Re: What Could Ever Make Guys Beg Girls?... by Xsenga(f): 1:00pm On Nov 08, 2013
deshclones: Revenge jare....i remember one chic that left me for some dude back then in school....i begged this chic tire...i wrote poems,sent emissaries,bought gifts,mr biggs etc...just to get her back...after a month or so she succumbed and came back...i totally dealt with her...

infact one day,we were about to make love,i allowed her pull off her smelly clothes ,looked at her lying on my bed and told her to dress up that she was disgusting...i think that was the last straw cos the re-ignited relationship didnt last for 2months before it finally packed up....mine was solely for revenge...esp if it was the girl that did the dumping...a man gotta protect his pride sometimes.
haba, u wicked oo grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies/Guys, Which Of Them Is Having The Best Swag? / Mystery Of Sex: 25 Facts About Intercourse / Photo: How Many Numbers Can You See?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.