Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,093 members, 7,852,697 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:59 AM

What Could Ever Make Guys Beg Girls?... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Could Ever Make Guys Beg Girls?... (4130 Views)

Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? / Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast / 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Could Ever Make Guys Beg Girls?... by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 08, 2013
Kelechi2020:

this she male what is the problem with you?
just drop your opinion and leave this thread stop nuisating and go get a life.
nah nah nah,hny u are d 1 dat nids 2 get a lyf!!hedoit
Re: What Could Ever Make Guys Beg Girls?... by Egenatoko: 2:50pm On Nov 08, 2013
Yeh guys nd even my female frnds alwys beg wen I decide 2 walk out nt cz I threaten 2 spoil their life or stuff bt wen am in a r/ship then I put my energy nd love there I dnt double date nd by d way am extremly fun 2 b wit so I gess dats an added reason. My replacement is alwys so hard 2 find
Re: What Could Ever Make Guys Beg Girls?... by Egenatoko: 2:51pm On Nov 08, 2013
4 ur little mind abi
Re: What Could Ever Make Guys Beg Girls?... by shdowwlker: 4:23pm On Nov 08, 2013
deshclones: Revenge jare....i remember one chic that left me for some dude back then in school....i begged this chic tire...i wrote poems,sent emissaries,bought gifts,mr biggs etc...just to get her back...after a month or so she succumbed and came back...i totally dealt with her...

infact one day,we were about to make love,i allowed her pull off her smelly clothes ,looked at her lying on my bed and told her to dress up that she was disgusting...i think that was the last straw cos the re-ignited relationship didnt last for 2months before it finally packed up....mine was solely for revenge...esp if it was the girl that did the dumping...a man gotta protect his pride sometimes.
Meeeehn!! I totally understand the "protect your pride" part, but you are way too COLD ooh......what if she commits suicide?, will you be happy?.....be sincere.

You need to understand that some people are very fragile. Shit happens, but learn to let it slide...because it doesn't make you a lesser man. Infact when you don't react, its way better......because your silence will make her ponder/confused if she's making the right decision of dumping you.

Someone once told me that the best revenge after a breakup......is to UPGRADE/be successful.
Re: What Could Ever Make Guys Beg Girls?... by chudez0147(m): 7:34pm On Dec 26, 2014
addictiv:

True talk....if someone loves you they would always wanna be with you. The moment they decide on their own to leave its best to let em go, if you have checked yourself and assured that you did her no wrongdoing. . you can't beg someone to love you, you can only show em how much you care about em and its left for em to reciprocate.
wht if she wants to know if you would beg her to stay?
Re: What Could Ever Make Guys Beg Girls?... by geophysics(m): 8:29pm On Dec 26, 2014
Harbosede02:
Any guy i dump ehn,dey must beg me cos dey av no choice,they knw dat as i dump dem,deir lyf don begin spoil be dat!!hehehehehehehehe..
You have the mind of a witchcraft.
Re: What Could Ever Make Guys Beg Girls?... by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 26, 2014
geophysics:
You have the mind of a witchcraft.
lmao!!!can't believe i posted dat
Re: What Could Ever Make Guys Beg Girls?... by addictiv(m): 11:26pm On Dec 26, 2014
chudez0147:
wht if she wants to know if you would beg her to stay?
Then you are dating a child. Who will always want to be begged so that her over inflated ego and pride can be fed. I strongly believe that no one is indispensable. Why should you beg someone to love you, or care about you or stick with you when things are not smooth. Is it that you regard yourself as one who is less deserving of love and happiness as a person or is the person doing you a favour by loving you? I value myself as a human being and anyone who won't see the value and appreciate it has no buisness in my personal life. Someone who wants to leave you will always leave and there is nothing you ll do to stop it once her mind is made up.
Re: What Could Ever Make Guys Beg Girls?... by Nobody: 5:58am On Dec 27, 2014
Harbosede02:
Any guy i dump ehn,dey must beg me cos dey av no choice,they knw dat as i dump dem,deir lyf don begin spoil be dat!!hehehehehehehehe..
e be like say u get sweet to to

(1) (2) (Reply)

Read The Text Message My Guy Friend Sent Me Last Night / ...I Received This Message This Evening And Saw This...like Seriously? (pics) / 5 Big Mistakes Guys Make When Wooing A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.