Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates (57853 Views)

Behold, The Controversial Most Expensive Building In Abuja / America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida / The Most Expensive House In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 08, 2013
cluewebhost:

A hardworking businessman can afford it. Open your mind

dey deceive urself. U are a lady now,shebi na man dey give U so u get right to talk like that. What business would fetch U twice that amount in a year and U would comfortably spend half of ur income on housing when better alternative dey. Dont use Dangote,Adenuga or Ibeto as a cas study cos government policies favoured them all. Dangote was given monopoly,same as ibeto on some products and Adenuga at some point of his business.

3 Likes

Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by Stunner1(f): 4:50pm On Nov 08, 2013
dasphinx1:

Dats cool...im a sunnyvale resident as well...make we hookup na.. wink

uhmmm rili grin grin cheesy wah part of sunnyvale??
Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by creativemusic: 4:50pm On Nov 08, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by ATMCARD2(m): 4:51pm On Nov 08, 2013
I hv said it b4 and i will continue 2 say it.2 reduce the cost of living in Abuja let FG order Ministries,Agencies n Parastatals 2 build staff quarters and also decentralize some Government offices at d Capital Territory by doing dis b4cost of Rent & Transportation wld drastically reduced.

1 Like

Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by WildChild00(m): 4:51pm On Nov 08, 2013
cluewebhost:

A big time trader can own not only rent them.

Big time trader indeed, wat kind of trade does he/she deal on in Nigeria? If not 419, Drug dealing, Politrickian jobber, tell me, for someone to afford 100m at once to buy a house, not on a mortgage plan, one day Nigeria will be like Mexico, where youths will be moving on the streets with guns, a country dat has no jobs for its youths.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by Polio: 4:54pm On Nov 08, 2013
creativemusic: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I have come across a few of your posts on this forum and they are always a couple of smiling emoticons

I think it is safe to conclude that you are a fu....cking moro....n!

Your internet connection need to be taken away from you forever, you are nothing but a bleeding nuisance!

1 Like

Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 08, 2013
They should come to gnassingbe eyadema strt in asokoro and see better houses for just 2.5 per annum
Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by WildChild00(m): 4:55pm On Nov 08, 2013
sanniemoe:

dey deceive urself. U are a lady now,shebi na man dey give U so u get right to talk like that. What business would fetch U twice that amount in a year and U would comfortably spend half of ur income on housing when better alternative dey. Dont use Dangote,Adenuga or Ibeto as a cas study cos government policies favoured them all. Dangote was given monopoly,same as ibeto on some products and Adenuga at some point of his business.

Dont mind that lady, she seems not to know wat she is talking about.
Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by Stunner1(f): 4:56pm On Nov 08, 2013
Polio:

I have come across a few of your posts on this forum and they are always a couple of smiling emoticons

I think it is safe to conclude that you are a fu....cking moro....n!

Your internet connection need to be taken away from you forever, you are nothing but a bleeding nuisance!

shocked shocked shocked hahahahahahahahahahahahahahHHahahahahahahahahaha ohhh nooo grin grin
Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by benom(m): 4:59pm On Nov 08, 2013
This is just completely outrageous. I live in Hyde Park, Chicago and my rent is $14000 Per Annum with about $2000 for utilities in a 2 bedroom high rise duplex. I really don't care where this is, the price is completely outrageous if this is true!
Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by ATMCARD2(m): 5:00pm On Nov 08, 2013
Polio:

WHY ARE YOU CRYING?

Have you thought about this, "let me work harder, pray harder and believe in myself, i will do better?"

Have you lost all hope? Is your life very hopeless? #JustAsking
.My dear.....u wldn't understnd..mayb u're in a place whr u pay a cheaper rent.....Only huz rent here can establish many pple in biz.
Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by repogirl(f): 5:00pm On Nov 08, 2013
Nothing on suncity but the pic is up there. Abuja rent is something else, the thing don tire person.

Even oyibos sef have started moving into suncity small small, cos what they pay for a 3 bedroom flat in wuse and maitama can get them a 4 bedroom duplex here.

as for those talking bout building house, except you want to build in bushes and areas like karu, kuje, and outskirts, get 12 million ready for one plot of land, thats the cheapest u can get land and thats not even in town, just areas bordering oon town.
Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by ATMCARD2(m): 5:02pm On Nov 08, 2013
#1-stunner:

efab estate is more dan 1 in abuja derz lifecamp,utako, etc
.Yh....u're on point 2wrds Jabi.
Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by dasphinx1(m): 5:09pm On Nov 08, 2013
#1-stunner:

uhmmm rili grin grin cheesy wah part of sunnyvale??

LL line....after Ecowas Drive..... smiley
Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by oyinmama(f): 5:20pm On Nov 08, 2013
I'm wondering why the OP put up pics of Sunnyvale and Sun City to write about other estates though?
Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by zivility: 5:21pm On Nov 08, 2013
U must be a visitor in Abuja - people who live in such estates in Abuja are second class! try price Maithama or even Utako u go know how fa!!
Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 08, 2013
#1-stunner:

dtz nt true ooo haba a self contain in dese estates r btw 400-700k
Say what you are sure of or probably you meant gwarinpa and life camp axis.
Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by cluewebhost(m): 5:28pm On Nov 08, 2013
WildChild00:

Big time trader indeed, wat kind of trade does he/she deal on in Nigeria? If not 419, Drug dealing, Politrickian jobber, tell me, for someone to afford 100m at once to buy a house, not on a mortgage plan, one day Nigeria will be like Mexico, where youths will be moving on the streets with guns, a country dat has no jobs for its youths.

I went to buy sand for a building project in Buguma, rivers state recently on a saturday.
I looked at the exercise book where they wrote daily payments. Only that saturday I counted 2.8 million. Selling simple sand.
Assume profit is only 1million out of that and multiply it by 300 days. And that was a saturday.
Then repeat what you just said.
Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by Stunner1(f): 5:30pm On Nov 08, 2013
Cajetan speaks: Say what you are sure of or probably you meant gwarinpa and life camp axis.

m very very very very sure
Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by Stunner1(f): 5:31pm On Nov 08, 2013
dasphinx1:

LL line....after Ecowas Drive..... smiley

grin grin grin
Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by cluewebhost(m): 5:32pm On Nov 08, 2013
sanniemoe:

Dangote and adenuga are billionaires in dollars, 1 billion dollars = 160 billion naira, you're going too far.
Go to alaba market,
Sit near any popular shop.
Hop the whole day and try and calculate what they are making.
Not every lady needs a mans money, that's prostitution, ladies can make their own clean money.
Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by Slizbeat(m): 5:39pm On Nov 08, 2013
nwabobo: Brother, $50,000 can not build a standard 3 bedroom bungalow even even excluding the cost of land.

Bros, na me dey yarn you so. It will perfectly build it to your taste. You mustn't include expensive doors and POP. Remember, to your taste. BTW, a block cost less than $1 and 20000 blocks should do.
Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by chukxie(m): 5:52pm On Nov 08, 2013
What's my business? I dey manage my face me - i face you for Orile until when things go pure when i go fit build my small bungalow for one last angle for Lasgidi or Ibadan.
Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by InvertedHammer: 6:00pm On Nov 08, 2013
/
Good thing about Nigeria is that they will pay any amount for anything if you hype it up enough.

Have you ever been to Abuja? Even the much glorified Maitama Area.

Is there anything there that one should pay $70,000 for rent?

You pay all that money and as soon as you drive out from that estate you become fair game just like everybody else.

It is not even a question of supply and demand. Although it has come to be known that a good number of those high priced

areas have low occupancy rate

My people...if you have that kind of money, get a plot of land even it is in Kuje, Nyanya, etc. build your own house even if it is
a bungalow. Abuja does not make sense at all for tenants.

//

4 Likes

Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by vislabraye(m): 6:13pm On Nov 08, 2013
Slizbeat:

You can get a land at $5000 while the remaining goes for the building except you bought such land at Lagos, Abuja or PH where they sell at $20,000-$40,000.

Ps, tell me where U can get such land.
Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by dasphinx1(m): 6:14pm On Nov 08, 2013
#1-stunner:

grin grin grin

Wats yur house addy?
Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by Slizbeat(m): 6:16pm On Nov 08, 2013
vislabraye:

Ps, tell me where U can get such land.

Eastern Nigeria that everyone ran away from. Niger state, maiduguri, so many parts of the North. Villages in the SW. You people don't seem to know that these places still exist until you spend $1000000 on rents at Abuja.
Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by optimusprime2(m): 6:31pm On Nov 08, 2013
Slizbeat: When my village provides all I need, wetin I go dey find there sef??

With $50,000, you can build a 5 bedroom duplex to your taste along the waterside and live a good life. Or still build a 2 storey buiding comprising of 6 Flats of 3 bedroom and rent at $1000-$2000. Under 5 years, you would have recovered the cost.
Awesome!
& become a prime target for both the Physical & Spiritual Witches/Wizards in your village right?
Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by chacha3(f): 6:32pm On Nov 08, 2013
ATM-CARD:
.Efab Estate is @Apo side......2wrds Shoprite.
. There is another efab estate dat side of lifecamp if u are heading to karimo there is a junction,by d right is goin to lifecamp by d left is efab estate and if u head straight den u wil enter karimo mkt. Infact I knw another efab estate arnd lokogoma, if u are frm suncity after sunnyvale homes,there is efab estate along dat xpressway by ur right.
Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by 9jahubcom(m): 6:48pm On Nov 08, 2013
it is really a wa
Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by chacha3(f): 6:49pm On Nov 08, 2013
oyinmama: I'm wondering why the OP put up pics of Sunnyvale and Sun City to write about other estates though?
search me! because sunnyvale and suncity are not as expensive as the ones he mentioned. Another expensive estate is stallion court,in wuse2.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite / Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment / My Family Now Homeless - Man Whose ₦300m Mansion Was Pulled Down In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.