Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,661 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:53 AM

Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates (58275 Views)

Behold, The Controversial Most Expensive Building In Abuja / America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida / The Most Expensive House In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by horlajide: 3:34pm On Nov 08, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by Davidson267(m): 3:34pm On Nov 08, 2013
vivacious vivi: Ehhhh Did I just read N5million as RENT? Lord God, have mercy on my soul!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Dnt u knw how 2 calculate again?
Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 08, 2013
[quote
author=Ayam_Kay][size=20pt]I hope say nepa no dey
take light for these places + them dey give residents free food
NONSENSE! Sun city my BUMBUM angry[/size]
[/quote]lolz
Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 08, 2013
Another Full Exhibition of NEGRO Traits.

Why in the World would Apartments in Nigeria Cost That Much?
These Guys are just callous in their dealings

1 Like

Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by Godswillu(m): 3:37pm On Nov 08, 2013
Can I get a Face me I slap you for $5,000 in any of the Estates

I am just asking?

1 Like

Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by kay4all(m): 3:39pm On Nov 08, 2013
omodapson: My village is more beautiful than anywhere else. I enjoy myself better with my people. grin
you'd better be realistic. For you to say your vilage is better off the place means you have what yoruba people called 'itelorun amd kamu'
Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by johnsonjosbles(m): 3:39pm On Nov 08, 2013
nutty_hnic:

$50,000 = N7,925,000.00
It will build a STANDARD bungalow....what are you talking about?
don't mind him, most espensive land in my village is 150k. If i get dat money,i swear i will build standard 10bdrm flat. Useless city.

3 Likes

Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by IAMBREEZY: 3:39pm On Nov 08, 2013
For the rich only.
Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by Stunner1(f): 3:39pm On Nov 08, 2013
@johnsonjosbles:
YOU CAN'T GET THAT UNLESS SOM1 DECIDED TO KEEP U IN HIS KITCHEN WHILE U BEG HIM WITH 1.7M PER ANUM

dtz nt true ooo haba a self contain in dese estates r btw 400-700k
Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by mkoabiola: 3:40pm On Nov 08, 2013
It is only d looters dat can pay.

1 Like

Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by condralbede(m): 3:40pm On Nov 08, 2013
#1-stunner:
i stay in sunnyvale estate n itz quite expensive too!!! OP u ddnt mention Efab estate
U mean thr security quarters?
Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by Danjunior(m): 3:42pm On Nov 08, 2013
Guy u dull. If nd only if u knw say some of dis estate wey dem no mention here fine die. U no go dey talk say ABJ dey over hyped
Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by redsquare(m): 3:42pm On Nov 08, 2013
pembisco:
igbotic point of view

Lame attempt at humor.

5 Likes

Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by Stunner1(f): 3:43pm On Nov 08, 2013
condralbede: U mean thr security quarters?

lmao dtz mean ooo haba i stay in a plush bq @ sunnyvale n trust me i still feel among naa grin
Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by Moukafoam(f): 3:44pm On Nov 08, 2013
moshino:

$50k is about #8.1m, why wouldn't that build a standard 3 bedroom excluding the cost of land?

In some part of Lagos; Ajah with the cost of Land. At least you can get a land for N2m arround Ajah and Lakue area wink
Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by meetgaya: 3:44pm On Nov 08, 2013
why should i paid such amount just a rent? why cant i buy my own land with that amount and start building my own house? kai naija dey surprise me o
Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 08, 2013
Yet No Nigerian CITY, including Abuja is classified as A MEGA city or a major tourist attraction in the world.

1 Like

Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by Stunner1(f): 3:46pm On Nov 08, 2013
i think d OP exaggerated d price of rent in dose estates tho
Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by Burger01(m): 3:47pm On Nov 08, 2013
oiseworld: Most expensive in an already expensive city.

If the federal govt don't want Nigerians to live in Abuja, they should let us know in time, the National Conference is about to begin.

smiley
Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by afreekah: 3:47pm On Nov 08, 2013
meetgaya: why should i paid such amount just a rent? why cant i buy my own land with that amount and start building my own house? kai naija dey surprise me o
you wont think of that when you dey see plenty-plenty to loot every month ! Imagine looting up to N100m monthly ?

3 Likes

Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by slickyb(f): 3:51pm On Nov 08, 2013
not sooo expensive to me
Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by Afritop(m): 3:51pm On Nov 08, 2013
We better move Nigeria FCT from ABUJA to Maiduguri or any other state which ginger development and adequate provision of infrastructures
Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by kevoh(m): 3:52pm On Nov 08, 2013
From my observation in Abuja, most of these houses do not even have tenants.They are just there occupying land space and the ones that get rented out are usually occupied by private and public organizations who can actually afford such high rents.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by Guyman02: 3:55pm On Nov 08, 2013
Many people in abuja work just to pay rent to the landlord.
I was transfered from Portharcourt to Abuja on the same salary and all I spend my time thinking is how i am going to pay the next rent. Iam paying 3 times what I payed in Portharcourt for a 3 bedroom flat for a 2 bedroom in Garki Abuja.
Areas outside the city center are prone to demolition by FCDA as they will claim it violates masterplan.

To cap it all there are several unoccupied buildings in Abuja, built with stolen funds by politicians who dont care how long it stays unrented if nobody is willing to pay their asking price.
Its good this is making front page so that those who want to come and visit their relatives in Abuja and the guy has been dodging will have an idea how expensive it is to live here and why the person is dodging you.

If you are a salary earner who prays for the month to end to collect salary, this town seems to be not for you as you continually feel the pressure.

The alternative is to move to Nyanya Maraba axis of Nasarawa where you feel your lifespan being reduced by the kind of hold up you meet everyday to come to come to work in Abuja city.

10 Likes

Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by Ramcie(f): 3:56pm On Nov 08, 2013
Ayam_Kay: [size=20pt]I hope say nepa no dey take light for these places + them dey give residents free food NONSENSE! Sun city my BUMBUM angry[/size]

you sabi vex oh! haba! u no see house rent for sun city estate abi wetin this ur talk resemble bad belle talkgringringringrin
Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by Meekmind(m): 3:57pm On Nov 08, 2013
citizenY: HOW MUCH IS ONE ROMM SELF CONTAIN? FOR THERE? grin grin
Guy no kill me with laughter abeg but to ur question i heard it's 1,200 per month
Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by ifeegee(f): 3:58pm On Nov 08, 2013
Abuja houses are ridiculously expensive. A block of flats on our street was empty for two years after completion.
The owner put each flat up for #8m per annual and insisted on corporate tenants only.
Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by esshman(m): 3:58pm On Nov 08, 2013
Slizbeat:

You can get a land at $5000 while the remaining goes for the building except you bought such land at Lagos, Abuja or PH where they sell at $20,000-$40,000.

in some areas of ibadan (not rural), a plot of land is between 50 and 200k. $50k is abt 8.5mil. with 8million, i can help u complete ur 6 flats tho wt minimal finish buh e go dey tyt!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by Adamskuty(m): 3:59pm On Nov 08, 2013
Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by Guyman02: 3:59pm On Nov 08, 2013
#1-stunner:
i think d OP exaggerated d price of rent in dose estates tho

No he did not exagerate. I went with my French coleague recently to look for a house for him and the prices the OP gave are very very very true. The company ended up paying $65k in Ancestors court Maitama because their government warned them about certain locations due to security.
Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by Stunner1(f): 4:02pm On Nov 08, 2013
Guyman02:

No he did not exagerate. I went with my French coleague recently to look for a house for him and the prices he gave are very very very true. The company ended up paying $65k in Ancestors court Maitama because their government warned them about certain locations due to security.

well i dnt knw bout any estate in maitama tho buh i knw suncity,sunnyvale,efab n all d ones arnd lokogoma are nt as expensive as d prices he put up

1 Like

Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by cluewebhost(m): 4:03pm On Nov 08, 2013
Difference between kpekere and plantain chips = packaging

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Great Building Designs That Can Fit Into A 50'x50' Plot Of Land. / Wow: Check Out A House Built Upside Down / Ghana Landlady Gives Female Nigerian Student Quit Notice Over Noise During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.