Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,711 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates (57829 Views)

Behold, The Controversial Most Expensive Building In Abuja / America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida / The Most Expensive House In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by IGBOSON1: 4:05pm On Nov 08, 2013
pembisco:
igbotic point of view

grin grin grin
Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 08, 2013
citizenY: HOW MUCH IS ONE ROMM SELF CONTAIN? FOR THERE? grin grin
What's this one saying?
Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by cluewebhost(m): 4:09pm On Nov 08, 2013
sanniemoe: A hardworking Nigerian CANT AFFORD THIS.

kilode?? Omo,its either u a drug baron,politician,or most likely a fraudster.

A hardworking businessman can afford it. Open your mind

1 Like

Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by TOKUGAWA(m): 4:09pm On Nov 08, 2013
The funniest thing about the whole thing is that by the time the revolution starts,the whole estates shall be occupied by the unemployed youths and local militia leaders.By that time the real owners must have fled to Europe via Garua(Northern Eastern Cameroon),remember it happened in Cuba.

6 Likes

Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by Guyman02: 4:10pm On Nov 08, 2013
#1-stunner:

well i dnt knw bout any estate in maitama tho buh i knw suncity,sunnyvale,efab n all d ones arnd lokogoma are nt as expensive as d prices he put up

Just ask any agent who roams within Maitama and Asokoro. Like some posters here have mentioned, you find several houses unoccupied for 2 years because of the high rent and the owners dont care. Tells you that they got easy money and are not concerned with recouping their investments. $65K with Service charge of N2m for a 3 bedroom. And the company have refused to increase our salary after moving me to Abuja, in Portharcourt I felt well paid and a semi bigboy, but here in abuja? ojigbi-jigbi-jigbi

1 Like

Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by Heffalump(m): 4:11pm On Nov 08, 2013
IGBO-SON:
That's where the thieving politicians/contractors/public servants have cocooned themselves from the retribution of the masses that they've sold down the river!

Go there and say you want to start trouble, and then see how fast they despatch you to your maker! sad

Man, you said it all. The truth in those statements glows in amber color!

1 Like

Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by horchukoh(m): 4:12pm On Nov 08, 2013
What's abuja?
Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by goldenHelen(f): 4:14pm On Nov 08, 2013
IGBO-SON:
That's where the thieving politicians/contractors/public servants have cocooned themselves from the retribution of the masses that they've sold down the river!

Go there and say you want to start trouble, and then see how fast they despatch you to your maker! sad
Lol..
Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by nebeolis: 4:14pm On Nov 08, 2013
in china and hong kong this is the most poorest gheto you can see in poorest city in china ..shame to nigeria govment for not puting a nice and qoulity houses for the masses
Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by IGBOSON1: 4:14pm On Nov 08, 2013
meetgaya: why should i paid such amount just a rent? why cant i buy my own land with that amount and start building my own house? kai naija dey surprise me o

^^^ That's b'cos you've got more sense than money, which isn't always the case with the nouveau-riche! It's normally the other way round with them!

2 Likes

Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by Suprises: 4:15pm On Nov 08, 2013
Dis na small change to some real men... Money dey dis naija make them no deceive u,try huzzle hard small time God go remember you.
Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by Stunner1(f): 4:17pm On Nov 08, 2013
Guyman02:

Just ask any agent who roams within Maitama and Asokoro. Like some posters here have mentioned, you find several houses unoccupied for 2 years because of the high rent and the owners dont care. Tells you that they got easy money and are not concerned with recouping their investments. $65K with Service charge of N2m for a 3 bedroom. And the company have refused to increase our salary after moving me to Abuja, in Portharcourt I felt well paid and a semi bigboy, but here in abuja? ojigbi-jigbi-jigbi

true tho smiley hahaha @ semi bigboy uhmm u cn move to games village or one of d zones houses der r cheaper
Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 08, 2013

drug barons, politicians and fraudsters are actually hardworking, they are just not honest

4 Likes

Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by henrimoto(m): 4:20pm On Nov 08, 2013
nwabobo: Brother, $50,000 can not build a standard 3 bedroom bungalow even even excluding the cost of land.
guy, what are you talking ? =N=8,000,000 . 8 million naira !! no build standard 3 bedroom bungalow ? na abuja abi na patacourt you dey leave.

1 Like

Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by Heffalump(m): 4:20pm On Nov 08, 2013
Eddy bond: This is just madness at its highest,but how will they nigeria govt allow such transaction with foreign currency in Nigeria? thats to show they do not know what is obtainable in govt shocked

They too own the business. Should they shoot themselves in the leg?

Abeg leave matter for mathias.
Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 08, 2013
condralbede: U mean thr security quarters?
I think she means Efab estate, the one at Life camp.
Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by ccollins(m): 4:22pm On Nov 08, 2013
nutty_hnic: Another Full Exhibition of NEGRO Traits.

Why in the World would Apartments in Nigeria Cost That Much?
These Guys are just callous in their dealings

Racism syndrome

2 Likes

Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by Stunner1(f): 4:24pm On Nov 08, 2013
Valeree:

lol i meant sunnyvale
Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by WildChild00(m): 4:25pm On Nov 08, 2013
This is way too expensive for an ordinary Nigerian civil servant to afford, except you are a Politrickian there is no way one can work for those monies to acquire such an expensive house, in advance countries of the world, there is wat is called mortgage, an agreement between the banks for people to buy houses, and the payment plans will be spread for years, ( even 20 years payment plans) base on your income, but in Nigeria all we hear is 90 million naira house for sale, how can a non politrickian afford such an amount.

Singing one of Fela's music
You be thief, I nor be thief, you be robber, I nor be robber.....

1 Like

Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by Revolva(m): 4:26pm On Nov 08, 2013
grin grin ;Dabuja ..while the rich keep getting richer and the poor keep getting poorer to the bone....
Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by henrimoto(m): 4:26pm On Nov 08, 2013
@johnsonjosbles:
don't mind him, most espensive land in my village is 150k. If i get dat money,i swear i will build standard 10bdrm flat. Useless city.
bros abeg, where be your village.? i am serious and interested...
Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by Polio: 4:32pm On Nov 08, 2013

Moro....n you are wrong ...............A hardworking Nigeria can afford it. Depends on how successful you are ...

And not every hardworking Nigerian is wallowing in abject poverty or sheer penury, and not every rich Nigerian is a fraudster, drug baron or politician

1 Like

Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by ATMCARD2(m): 4:33pm On Nov 08, 2013
vivacious vivi: Ehhhh Did I just read N5million as RENT? Lord God, have mercy on my soul!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
.Ma Sista.......2 bed room flat at Asokoro is 7M.....Maitama is 5M-5.5M,Wuse II 3.7M while Utako is 3M.D places u can get cheaper houses are Kubwa,Lugbe,Karu,....dats 2 bed room flat @ rate of 700k while Garki,Life camp,Jabi(some areas),Gwarinpa @ 1.3M.People are rilli spending here cry cry cry cry
Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by ATMCARD2(m): 4:35pm On Nov 08, 2013
Valeree:
.Efab Estate is @Apo side......2wrds Shoprite.
Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by Polio: 4:35pm On Nov 08, 2013
ATM-CARD:
.Ma Sista.......2 bed room flat at Asokoro is 7M.....Maitama is 5M-5.5M,Wuse II 3.7M while Utako is 3M.D places u can get cheaper houses are Kubwa,Lugbe,Karu,....dats 2 bed room flat @ rate of 700k while Garki,Life camp,Jabi(some areas),Gwarinpa @ 1.3M.People are rilli spending here cry cry cry cry

WHY ARE YOU CRYING?

Have you thought about this, "let me work harder, pray harder and believe in myself, i will do better?"

Have you lost all hope? Is your life very hopeless? #JustAsking
Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by dasphinx1(m): 4:36pm On Nov 08, 2013
#1-stunner:
i stay in sunnyvale estate n itz quite expensive too!!! OP u ddnt mention Efab estate

Dats cool...im a sunnyvale resident as well...make we hookup na.. wink
Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by sweetestguy(m): 4:38pm On Nov 08, 2013
Thank God heaven is finer dan all these places and its free gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin

3 Likes

Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by propertiesng: 4:40pm On Nov 08, 2013
To get information and prices on Abuja Properties and Real Estate visit this website below
http://www.privateproperty.com.ng/abuja-property/774.htm
Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by cluewebhost(m): 4:41pm On Nov 08, 2013
WildChild00: This is way too expensive for an ordinary Nigerian civil servant to afford, except you are a Politrickian there is no way one can work for those monies to acquire such an expensive house, in advance countries of the world, there is wat is called mortgage, an agreement between the banks for people to buy houses, and the payment plans will be spread for years, ( even 20 years payment plans) base on your income, but in Nigeria all we hear is 90 million naira house for sale, how can a non politrickian afford such an amount.

Singing one of Fela's music
You be thief, I nor be thief, you be robber, I nor be robber.....

A big time trader can own not only rent them.
Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by misterseed(m): 4:41pm On Nov 08, 2013
Most of them where built with public funds but now priced beyond the public.

4 Likes

Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by Stunner1(f): 4:48pm On Nov 08, 2013
ATM-CARD:
.Efab Estate is @Apo side......2wrds Shoprite.

efab estate is more dan 1 in abuja derz lifecamp,utako, etc
Re: Abuja’s Most Expensive Estates by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 08, 2013
What about Mohammed Babangida's estate in Asokoro?
OP are you new in Abuja?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment / My Family Now Homeless - Man Whose ₦300m Mansion Was Pulled Down In Lagos / Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.