Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) - Romance (196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) (144035 Views)

Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women! / Nairaland Women Exposed! / Decent Nairaland Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Michdear(f): 1:18pm On Dec 28, 2013
[quote author=topazjosh][/quote] ugly boy,lol,inbox me more pics
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by linpok: 3:37pm On Jan 01, 2014
Happy New Year to You All.smiley
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by stefikal(f): 4:07pm On Jan 01, 2014
linpok: Happy New Year to You All.smiley

Thanks...wishing you the same
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by linpok: 6:49am On Jan 03, 2014
stefikal:

Thanks...wishing you the same
U welcme! Bt I hope u hav my new year gift ogrin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by stefikal(f): 7:51am On Jan 03, 2014
linpok:
U welcme! Bt I hope u hav my new year gift ogrin

shocked what?
You did not get it? Now this is serious, I sent you an e-gift nowtongue

grin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by linpok: 8:39am On Jan 03, 2014
stefikal:

shocked what?
You did not get it? Now this is serious, I sent you an e-gift nowtongue

grin

I didn't see nuffin d last tym I checkd o...mayb u sent it to d wrong address.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by HarryPotter22: 10:19am On Jan 03, 2014
I came here to see pictures, all I saw were words.

Sms!
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Paparose(m): 6:13pm On Jan 03, 2014
Not bad at all
lorretta u: Here's the early morning face unwashed and teeth unbrushed grin grin
grin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Sallychizzl3: 12:59pm On Jan 09, 2014
Too much talk,less action. embarassed embarassed embarassed

Over to our thread jor.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by GRIMMJOE(m): 6:52pm On Jul 17, 2014
hmmm[color=]hmmm[/color]hmmm
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 21, 2014
Officialmsright,do u av a broda;Like I seriously need to tap into ur family's annointing.
Ivvy;U are peautifullllll
Nna mehn choiiii!!
Nigerian Ladies are IT

hello
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by 1miccza: 8:55pm On Jul 21, 2014
bennyraz: abeg o grams don peme since 90's o.. wink u for ask me say how village life be? omo i jst dey use orisirisi dey tease dem for there o and i just dey see orisirisi dey chop orisirisi o wink

As u dey tease orisirisi,dey see orisirisi dey chop orisirisi na In u begin type only orisirisi
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by fidinwala(m): 10:07pm On Jul 21, 2014
this thread belong to Loreta. i hope she will come and register considering the attack on Nairaland
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by iamord(m): 11:32pm On Sep 16, 2014
grlzone: Das me

Woah!

I must say I found It hard to just pass by
You look beautiful must say
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by gcompany: 1:16pm On Oct 14, 2014
Nice one Neena Adjei,

Quite and interesting invitation. I've got some interesting folks for you on ady.ng.

Check it out please!!!
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by fadekemitoyin: 5:27am On May 19, 2015
Ladies/women,,,get a great shape and figures,,,I have buttocks/hips enlargement pills and cream,breast enlargement pills and cream,tommy reduction,vaginal tightening gel,maca pills for great fertility,,all in stock for sale,,contact mr yemi,08034292000
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Luckyk(f): 3:04am On Dec 26, 2015
smiley
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Tanya2009: 3:07pm On Feb 15, 2016
Hi!
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by ssoftappless(m): 4:18pm On Feb 15, 2016
NAIJABOIY, create a thread like this for the guys and ladies, it will be fun, lemme post my real dope pictures and nt d 2012 pictures iv been posting.. all d photoes iv posted on nairaland are d ones i took in 2012.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by naijaboiy: 5:55pm On Feb 15, 2016
ssoftappless:
NAIJABOIY, create a thread like this for the guys and ladies, it will be fun, lemme post my real dope pictures and nt d 2012 pictures iv been posting.. all d photoes iv posted on nairaland are d ones i took in 2012.
i'll see what I can do about that.

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by ssoftappless(m): 5:58pm On Feb 15, 2016
naijaboiy:

i'll see what I can do about that.
ok no wahala. "kindly waiting.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by anvadu: 7:09pm On Dec 24, 2016
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by sashishalom(f): 9:12pm On Dec 24, 2016
Nairaland ladies are pretty...
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 21, 2017
Berlynn, I hope you know it's çoolchrist that is being NLśheriff and NLpolicě.

I don't know what anyone has been saying about me but Please I will appreciate you guys leaving me out of your mentions. Please I beg you!
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 22, 2017
Papikush:
Be.rlynn, I hope you know it's çoolchrist that is being NLśheriff and NLpolicě.

I don't know what anyone has been saying about me but Please I will appreciate you guys leaving me out of your mentions. Please I beg you!

if you need to caution Those giving u unnecessary mentions, tag em along... got nothing on you!!
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by ScrewManiac: 10:47pm On Jul 05, 2017
IN OUR COUNTRY TODAY we are facing the
longest,deepest and most pervasive economic
depression in history.
There is a high decline in economic growth,industrial
production and employment rate.
All sectors and regions are experiencing a serious decline in output and a sharp rise in unemployment.th
e hardship of unemployment, though concentrated in
the working class,affected millions in the middle class
as well, farmers suffer too as the average price of
their output fall by half(where as the aggregate price
level fell by only a third). The calamity such as seen today have made people
search for a stable source that generates income...
Today we use this oppurtunity to introduce you into a
whole new world,an era of possibilities.
Helping Hands International Offers life
changing empowerment services that empowers your life. We touch
lives...and empower people around us and the world
over. It's not enough to have lived. We are determined
to live for something, it could be creating joy for
others, sharing what we have for
the betterment of mankind, bringing hope to
the hopeless and love to
the orphans and that is
what gives us more joy and hapiness , for we believe
that "life is a gift,and it offers us the privilege,
opportunity, and responsibility to give something back by becoming
more".
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
TEL:+2348118232966
+2349038038937
EMAIL:princemarcus57@gmail.com Millenniumsongz@gmail.com
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Ahasco(m): 6:11pm On Jul 19, 2017
Cherish20:
wink

the boobs look very perfect. hope they not fake sha
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Ahasco(m): 6:30pm On Jul 19, 2017
evelyn80:
beautiful moi

please update
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Ahasco(m): 6:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
Cherish20:
Okay! I hereby declare dis thread REOPENED!!!

please update. thank you
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Ahasco(m): 6:34pm On Jul 19, 2017
Sapphire86:
smiley

please update

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (Reply)

50 Interesting Fact About Girls You Should Know / Love Letter Written In Yoruba Language! / My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.