Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,681 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) - Romance (193) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) (143831 Views)

Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women! / Nairaland Women Exposed! / Decent Nairaland Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by linpok: 6:19am On Dec 07, 2013
Yield: Nice pic! I loooove your dress! I want to get something like that, just longer!

GracIas Senorita!grin But am a guy.smiley
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 07, 2013
Who's she
Spill it smiley
linpok:

GracIas Senorita!grin But am a guy.smiley
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 07, 2013
mazizi tonene:
Nice dear
. Tanx bt dat aint me
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by linpok: 7:11am On Dec 08, 2013
lorretta u: Who's she
Spill it smiley

LoL! Nuffin serious.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 7:13am On Dec 08, 2013
More pics ladies. wink
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 12, 2013
undecided undecided
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 12, 2013
Michdear: Huh

Nice pix..babe,pls wats the name of your weavon?..tnx
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 12, 2013
How do i post pictures please, help me, someone helped me add a profile picture bt didnt tell how he did it. im new here. Thanks
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by stefikal(f): 5:37pm On Dec 12, 2013
Eminado01: How do i post pictures please, help me, someone helped me add a profile picture bt didnt tell how he did it. im new here. Thanks

welkm 2 NL...when u click on reply or 'modify', just beneath the box where you are suppose to type your message, you'll see four smaller boxes with 'browse' written beside each of dem...click on either of d boxes to upload

and BTW ur face luks familiar, did sum1 post ur pictures on a previous page
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 12, 2013
stefikal:

welkm 2 NL...when u click on reply or 'modify', just beneath the box where you are suppose to type your message, you'll see four smaller boxes with 'browse' written beside each of dem...click on either of d boxes to upload

and BTW ur face luks familiar, did sum1 post ur pictures on a previous page
thanks for that tip, I tried It and it worked.

erm, I don't know o... I'm new and don't know about any picture.

thanks again.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by stefikal(f): 9:31pm On Dec 12, 2013
Eminado01: thanks for that tip, I tried It and it worked.

erm, I don't know o... I'm new and don't know about any picture.

thanks again.

U r welkm, forgive me I mistook u for monsterstruck sister @ d pics on page188. i jst figured dt difference now
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 12, 2013
stefikal:

U r welkm, forgive me I mistook u for monsterstruck sister @ d pics on page188. i jst figured dt difference now
Awww, wish I'm as pretty as her, If it counts for anything, that gurl is beautifulsmiley
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by sweetnectar: 12:09am On Dec 13, 2013
hello peeps! i am new to nairaland although i have been watching you guys from afar but decided to sign up today. welcome me

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 13, 2013
sweet nectar: hello peeps! i am new to nairaland although i have been watching you guys from afar but decided to sign up today. welcome me
Dammit,this baka no be here o... kiss
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by sweetnectar: 12:14am On Dec 13, 2013
Tabh:
Dammit,this baka no be here o... kiss

lol
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 12:22am On Dec 13, 2013
sweet nectar: hello peeps! i am new to nairaland although i have been watching you guys from afar but decided to sign up today. welcome me
Welcome babe... Chai, u gather nor be small. This is the true definition of IKEBE!
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by xtervaganza(m): 12:25am On Dec 13, 2013
if your plan is to make me have an er*ection angry angry .....

Well you have succeeded grin grin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by sweetnectar: 12:27am On Dec 13, 2013
fabulousfortune: Welcome babe... Chai, u gather nor be small. This is the true definition of IKEBE!

dalu nna lol.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 12:32am On Dec 13, 2013
xtervaganza: if your plan is to make me have an er*ection angry angry .....

Well you have succeeded grin grin
Got an erec*tion? Are you for real? ***************
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by xtervaganza(m): 12:37am On Dec 13, 2013
Tabh:
Got an erec*tion? Are you for real? ***************
hahahahahaha u should smell d joke na....I'm kidding ni jor
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 12:46am On Dec 13, 2013
xtervaganza: hahahahahaha u should smell d joke na....I'm kidding ni jor
Don't be shy wink,you are a man afteral,you can get an erec*tion at a slight provocation grin.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 12:47am On Dec 13, 2013
Here is become so fake help us lord!
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by xtervaganza(m): 1:11am On Dec 13, 2013
Tabh:
Don't be shy wink,you are a man afteral,you can get an erec*tion at a slight provocation grin.
lol.....tbh with u I was only joking lol
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 1:22am On Dec 13, 2013
I just dey observe
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 1:22am On Dec 13, 2013
xtervaganza: lol.....tbh with u I was only joking lol
Don't mind me,just pulling your legs. grin grin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by xtervaganza(m): 1:30am On Dec 13, 2013
Tabh:
Don't mind me,just pulling your legs. grin grin
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy laughing out loud with a huge ere*ction
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 4:43am On Dec 13, 2013
wink

5 Likes

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 5:18am On Dec 13, 2013
^^
"We are all beautifully created" cool

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 13, 2013
Chai this sweet nectar babe just woke this thread with her massive ikebe. This is what naija men love for breakfast. Doctor's prescription grin
Kudos gyel

@[b]sniper in a diaper[/b]You don't look bad. At all.
Fyn ladies.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by goldfish80(m): 8:20am On Dec 13, 2013
Damn! That as* deserve to be respected.. Choi this ikebe dey blow garanut grin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by idris4r83(m): 8:26am On Dec 13, 2013
great asset u got.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 13, 2013
*wink* mods o my picture is not showing o. Abi am I too ugly?

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (Reply)

At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? / Nigerian Female Painter's Methods Of Advertising Got Her Blasted By Nigerians / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.