Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,577 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Serious Question, No Ofense & Please Advise! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Serious Question, No Ofense & Please Advise! (3158 Views)

Serious Question For Ladies (pics) / Serious Question: What Is The Essence Of Teenage Love? / Beautiful, Caring & Intelligent But Cant Cook - Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious Question, No Ofense & Please Advise! by MrCork: 1:30pm On Nov 06, 2014
..Why do Homebase guys walk like penguins & serrrriosly...... How do they expect females to take them serious?

. . .Mature contribution please!
angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Serious Question, No Ofense & Please Advise! by naijaboiy: 1:33pm On Nov 06, 2014
You don start angry
Re: Serious Question, No Ofense & Please Advise! by agohmamuda(m): 1:37pm On Nov 06, 2014
Have you tried asking the gods?? They might have a clue.

4 Likes

Re: Serious Question, No Ofense & Please Advise! by ERCROSS(m): 1:50pm On Nov 06, 2014
MrCork:
..Why do Homebase guys walk like penguins & serrrriosly...... How do they expect females to take them serious?

angry

Mrcork..
Super glue don pour enta ur brain abi...
undecided

3 Likes

Re: Serious Question, No Ofense & Please Advise! by jejemanito: 1:57pm On Nov 06, 2014
MrCork:

angry

gringringringringrin
gringringringringrin
gringringringringrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serious Question, No Ofense & Please Advise! by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 06, 2014
mtchew
Re: Serious Question, No Ofense & Please Advise! by vivaciouzz(f): 2:09pm On Nov 06, 2014
Na wa oo..question for d marine spirit grin grin grin
Re: Serious Question, No Ofense & Please Advise! by kika23(f): 2:13pm On Nov 06, 2014
'Cause they gay angry angry angry
Re: Serious Question, No Ofense & Please Advise! by marieolae(f): 2:22pm On Nov 06, 2014
Lol ask your mama oh

1 Like

Re: Serious Question, No Ofense & Please Advise! by Princecalm(m): 2:24pm On Nov 06, 2014
*sends question to Larry Page*
Re: Serious Question, No Ofense & Please Advise! by Missmossy(f): 2:28pm On Nov 06, 2014
Hahahahaha you won't change!

3 Likes

Re: Serious Question, No Ofense & Please Advise! by vizkiz: 2:57pm On Nov 06, 2014
I am getting old now, i think its high time i distribute these plots of land to my children....

[b]to my 1st born rozzay, take this part of this land and use it as your palace when you get the crown of "Miss NL" wink

My 2nd born and my first son, toysne2much, use this one to build a branch of my company in this area, you can use the rest to create threads for "10 kinds" of anything you want grin

My 3rd born yungwizzzy, though you are very troublesome, but i can't give you as meal to a lion(interprete am tongue)

Take this one and find something doing...if you like sell and use the money on stri*ppers angry

My 4th born andybomba, this your level of "craziness" needs to move to the permanent site...i found one for you grin

5th born naijaboiy, i hear say na fine boy you dey do for school undecided but as a good father, i have to support my son embarassed

Take this plots of land and start a modeling school

My unwanted child Mrcock, shey you want land?? I thought the Range sport and london visa is enough na tongue

My lastborn unibenstudent1, when you graduate from school, go and meet aunty rozzay, she will show you the plots of land i left for you wink[/b]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serious Question, No Ofense & Please Advise! by jejemanito: 3:02pm On Nov 06, 2014
^^

Vizkiz your signature just cracked me up cheesy
Re: Serious Question, No Ofense & Please Advise! by dechandel(f): 3:22pm On Nov 06, 2014
Why did they set you free??

1 Like

Re: Serious Question, No Ofense & Please Advise! by vizkiz: 3:31pm On Nov 06, 2014
jejemanito:
^^

Vizkiz your signature just cracked me up cheesy

grinBut seriously, peeps sending those kinnda Silly BC needs to be shot in the head tongue
Re: Serious Question, No Ofense & Please Advise! by MrCork: 3:36pm On Nov 06, 2014
ERCROSS:
undecided

Mrcork..
Super glue don pour enta ur brain abi...
undecided

^^^ u see them?....they always get defensive when u tryna help or giv them solid advise! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Serious Question, No Ofense & Please Advise! by Cholls(m): 3:40pm On Nov 06, 2014
vizkiz:
I am getting old now, i think its high time i distribute these plots of land to my children....

[b]to my 1st born rozzay, take this part of this land and use it as your palace when you get the crown of "Miss NL" wink

my brother you get work?#justaquestion

My 2nd born and my first son, toysne2much, use this one to build a branch of my company in this area, you can use the rest to create threads for "10 kinds" of anything you want grin

My 3rd born yungwizzzy, though you are very troublesome, but i can't give you as meal to a lion(interprete am tongue)

Take this one and find something doing...if you like sell and use the money on stri*ppers angry

My 4th born andybomba, this your level of "craziness" needs to move to the permanent site...i found one for you grin

5th born naijaboiy, i hear say na fine boy you dey do for school undecided but as a good father, i have to support my son embarassed

Take this plots of land and start a modeling school

My unwanted child Mrcock, shey you want land?? I thought the Range sport and london visa is enough na tongue

My lastborn unibenstudent1, when you graduate from school, go and meet aunty rozzay, she will show you the plots of land i left for you wink[/b]

Re: Serious Question, No Ofense & Please Advise! by kagari: 3:42pm On Nov 06, 2014
I think i am in the wrong country, i was actually locating france
Re: Serious Question, No Ofense & Please Advise! by mizcalvina(f): 3:56pm On Nov 06, 2014
undecided undecided undecidedwhy didn't u send yur voicenote Mrcork aka Londoner?
Re: Serious Question, No Ofense & Please Advise! by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 06, 2014
MrCork:

angry
How do you walk?
Re: Serious Question, No Ofense & Please Advise! by MrCork: 4:33pm On Nov 06, 2014
Vessi:

How do you walk?

...brother...think about Homebase guts and think about penguin....u don't see similaritys with the way the walk?.. Why wudnt females ignore u people"

.....brother..the secret is walking straight wit yo chin up high.....this make u more approach me & look like a leader....do i make sense? ...u people id to stop walking like u don't hav hope (no oofense)
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Serious Question, No Ofense & Please Advise! by tobiboss(m): 5:02pm On Nov 06, 2014
How I found myself here, I'll never know undecided
Re: Serious Question, No Ofense & Please Advise! by jejemanito: 5:08pm On Nov 06, 2014
vizkiz:

grinBut seriously, peeps sending those kinnda Silly BC needs to be shot in the head tongue
As in eh! gringrin
Re: Serious Question, No Ofense & Please Advise! by jejemanito: 5:15pm On Nov 06, 2014
dechandel:

Why did they set you free??
tobiboss:
How I found myself here, I'll never know undecided
gringrincheesy

You two just made me disgrace myself right now! angry

Imagine being in a crowd and laughing like jackass!

NL una no go kill me! grin

1 Like

Re: Serious Question, No Ofense & Please Advise! by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 06, 2014
vizkiz:

even me I taya one send one day say if I no distribute the msg to all my contact say na bad luck true out that week

I no gree send am I wan c d bad luck

Na da week I na d finest girl for my department grin

2 Likes

Re: Serious Question, No Ofense & Please Advise! by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 06, 2014
MrCork:

...brother...think about Homebase guts and think about penguin....u don't see similaritys with the way the walk?.. Why wudnt females ignore u people"

.....brother..the secret is walking straight wit yo chin up high.....this make u more approach me & look like a leader....do i make sense? ...u people id to stop walking like u don't hav hope (no oofense)
undecided
someone in peckam is the one without hope. That ghetto is so like the ajegunle of lagos.
Re: Serious Question, No Ofense & Please Advise! by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 06, 2014
vizkiz:

even me I taya one send one day say if I no distribute the msg to all my contact say na bad luck true out that week

I no gree send am I wan c d bad luck

Na da week I nack d finest girl for my department grin
Re: Serious Question, No Ofense & Please Advise! by nickz(m): 6:14pm On Nov 06, 2014
mizcalvina:
undecided undecided undecidedwhy didn't u send yur voicenote Mrcork aka Londoner?
gringrin grin see casting

mrcork's accent can make a dead man riselipsrsealed
Re: Serious Question, No Ofense & Please Advise! by MrCork: 6:26pm On Nov 06, 2014
mizcalvina:

...ok...so u want to use my london voice to do juju..abi?......

.sweery are u Nigerian"..Homebase?
angry

2 Likes

Re: Serious Question, No Ofense & Please Advise! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 06, 2014
Cork the year is coming to an end, when will you grow up? cool
Re: Serious Question, No Ofense & Please Advise! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 06, 2014
Lolz vizkiz I don laff tire. Mr cork am vexing for ya.
Re: Serious Question, No Ofense & Please Advise! by Neldrizzy(m): 7:06pm On Nov 06, 2014
Animal,,,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Nairalander You Haven't Met Before? / I Cant Satisfy Her / How Can I Get Rid Of This Greedy Girl Before She Ruins My Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.