Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

topic closed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / topic closed (2499 Views)

18 Things Women Do Behind Closed Doors That Men Probably Don't Know About. / topic closed / topic closed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: topic closed by scribble: 12:25pm On Nov 14, 2013
There are a lot of decent girls out there. Especially when they finish University and want to reform their ways. Then they look for a decent guy to settle down with.

Whilst in university they want the guy whose father is mr. so and so and sleep with men for money on the regular.

Not all girls are like this, honestly, but a great percentage of Nigerian women are whoring themselves to any high bidder they can find.
Re: topic closed by lance4luv(m): 6:15am On Nov 16, 2013
Decent girls want better thing, and they look for certain qualities in a guy (that's smart!, they cannot come and soak garri). Now remember not everybody is perfect, so not every guy possesses all these qualities. So u r right, pretending to have these qualities will make them date you. And who knows it might just become a part of u, ur way of life, so both ways it's a win-win, nothing to lose.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Advice Me.. My Dead Friend Betrayed Me. / Who Is A Real Man / Scenario 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.