Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Caught In The Middle (tight Corner) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caught In The Middle (tight Corner) (5318 Views)

Tight-Corner Situations Lovers Put Their Partners Through:Emusmith & Oliviaarims / A Tight Corner- Advice Needed!!! / Tight Corner By Az Mighty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caught In The Middle (tight Corner) by leshluap(m): 11:42am On Nov 13, 2013
3weks to d strik, d lecturer asked d girl 4 sex, n witin dat time till nw, she don writ d exam 3times... U̶̲̥̅̊ dull sha...uniben boys go say U̶̲̥̅̊ b "adolor"

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Middle (tight Corner) by PrinceJustice(m): 11:53am On Nov 13, 2013
leshluap: 3weks to d strik, d lecturer asked d girl 4 sex, n witin dat time till nw, she don writ d exam 3times... U̶̲̥̅̊ dull sha...uniben boys go say U̶̲̥̅̊ b "adolor"
Error!
Error!!
Error!!!
Re: Caught In The Middle (tight Corner) by kelvin1191(m): 4:00pm On Nov 13, 2013
She should get a recorded phone conversation between her and the lecturer. The conversation should be well implicating to serve as evidence. She should call d man and ask him to change his demand with plea that he had failed her severally because she refuse having sex with him. I know the man will refuse but its just to get the voice evidence. Then proceed to tell him u have accepted. Tell him the hotel you want to book then involve the police.
Re: Caught In The Middle (tight Corner) by Sanguine(f): 4:45pm On Nov 13, 2013
But what's wrong with some men sef If any useless lecturer should try this nanzenze with me ehn, he go know say khaki nor be leather! undecided.

OP, does Amaka not have parents??
Re: Caught In The Middle (tight Corner) by ruffhandu: 6:04pm On Nov 13, 2013
People should just flee sin.
Let her change school. Malpractice will always make you indebted to your impersonator, their is honor in hardwork.
Re: Caught In The Middle (tight Corner) by fckyourman: 9:38pm On Nov 13, 2013
Time to unfollow this thread since it not on fp
Re: Caught In The Middle (tight Corner) by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:24pm On Nov 13, 2013
she should take a knife and stab him.

one must never compromise on honor or dignity.
Re: Caught In The Middle (tight Corner) by OLUWOLEYINKA(m): 4:20am On Nov 14, 2013
kai guys jst dey gulp anytin....poster u wicked ooo...com dey give pple faaabu... u said 3weeks b4 ASUU strike, now, whenever she write exam she dey fail...how many exam uniben don write within d 3 weeks.... haaa. eniyannika
Re: Caught In The Middle (tight Corner) by Eminentsaint(m): 6:48am On Nov 14, 2013
Make use of a phone that records voice calls then use it as evidence.
Re: Caught In The Middle (tight Corner) by mustydeen(m): 8:39am On Nov 14, 2013
Heeya
Re: Caught In The Middle (tight Corner) by jhidey08(m): 2:07pm On Nov 14, 2013
Manweysabi:

He was later re-instated..

Infact, he was seen around the campus with a female student same day he was called back, in a romantic settings.
chai, doze hausa pple. I'll go and confirm when we resume nxt year
Re: Caught In The Middle (tight Corner) by olushowunm(m): 2:19pm On Nov 14, 2013
Let her sleep with him... Its better that way... because she is already tainted in Examination malpractices... The 3 have come short of innocence...They are all sinners...
Re: Caught In The Middle (tight Corner) by wonderfulson: 3:42pm On Nov 14, 2013
She should go on a three- day fastimg and prayer. Ask for forgiveness of sin(for hiring sm1 to write exam for her) and pray for God's intervention. With God all things are possible.
Re: Caught In The Middle (tight Corner) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 14, 2013
olushowunm: Let her sleep with him... Its better that way... because she is already tainted in Examination malpractices... The 3 have come short of innocence...They are all sinners...
and so they should extend the Sins and make new ones abii? #Dumb.
Re: Caught In The Middle (tight Corner) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 14, 2013
This is a Case of clear and present Danger,so the Chick,Kunle,You and everybody else concerned should deal with the Lecturer in a very decisive Manner,with extreme Prejudice. Refer to my previous Posts for Ideas.

Unfollowing this Sham of a Thread.
Re: Caught In The Middle (tight Corner) by ejiykzazi2007(m): 5:16pm On Nov 14, 2013
This is a fiction but nevertheless, d 3 involve are scare of one tin evidence or no evidence. D gal has evidence of hvnt written d exams 3 tyms, d attendence sheet wud prove dat too, so d skul authority wil ask d lecturer to provide d sheets. D lecturer is scared of public embarrassment, losin his job nd respect of his family, so if d girl shud take a bold step nd make him know dat if he doesnt grade her usin her past exams dat she wil tak him to d authorities, so he wont allow it go dat extend. As for kunle, d gal can defend him too, by sayin she acted out of desperation, thinkin she cud outsmart d lecturer not knowin dat he was bent on ruinin her. Maybe if d lecturer didnt c her in d hall, he wudnt hv take d pains of searchin for her slip, most tyms dey dont mark d stuf by demsefs nd bfore u know result fit show nd she wil get lucky.
Re: Caught In The Middle (tight Corner) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 14, 2013
I wrote 3 weeks by mistake, I'm sorry maybe I didn't get her well.
She's been reading the advise(s) from my computer and she's happy.
Thanks y'all!

#TeamGOM cheesy
Re: Caught In The Middle (tight Corner) by Shedysworld(m): 9:02pm On Nov 14, 2013
Let me take this story as been true.
First of all it's wrong as a student to hide things like this from parents or guidians, anyways since she wants to face it alone Blackmailing the lecturer is the best bet for a case like this, the blackmail is quite easy given that the lecturer asked the girl to provide the hotel room, simply arrange for a secret video recording in the hotel room, and to do this some friends have to help her out, male friend inclusive. When in the hotel room first thing u do is make him take off his cloths then discuss that if you sleep with him, his he going to stop failing u? And let him anwser. Make sure u speak very audibly. Once u get words out of his mouths simply call in ur friends and get ur camera. With this heavy evidence blackmail him to do anything u want, make sure u let him know that if anythings happen to u, your friends have copies of the videos and it will be released if anything happens to u. And if u don't want to blackmail. The video will be enough evidence for a case. Hope I helped out.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Would You Let Your Daughter Date A Man Like You? BE HONEST! / Why Do Men Rape Women /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.