Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! (38961 Views)

My Experience With The Super Natural / EFF Accuse Zuma Of Witchcraft After Two Mermaids Where Found In Nkandla’s “fire / True Ancient Tales Of The Mermaids And Merman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by Agrika: 5:24pm On Nov 13, 2013
I dnt know why..but i kinda believe you

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by victorazy(m): 5:28pm On Nov 13, 2013
kayboy4y: Who directed this movie grin

Zeb Ejiro, marketed and distributed by Seun of Nairaland grin OP 4giv me plz grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by ceejayluv(m): 5:28pm On Nov 13, 2013
Vivly: Why don't you move out of that village and go to a city
Why should he, because of some mere marine maids??

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by IAMBREEZY: 5:30pm On Nov 13, 2013
Marmaid like seriously.
Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by Malakh: 5:30pm On Nov 13, 2013
victorazy:

Yep! That is the Water Spirit's color (Red & White) meaning Peace and Dangerous. The worshipers put it with patches of mirrors on the d worshipin days like Fridays.
thanks... cuz she loves to wear a red hat with a white gown, she loves wearing red shoes too, she hinted something about being a priestess

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by ceejayluv(m): 5:32pm On Nov 13, 2013
tm-tech:
Many of the present day pple (including me) feel too superior and are so realistic , we don't seem to beliv dat there are other beings but us.....we don't beliv in astra projection, transcendentals(metaphysical realm).....my cousin encountered bush baby wen he traveled to ijebu jesha sometimes back....how do you explain that.......we tend to beliv more in science than in Nature..........all I know is that the aquatic habitat is home to so many creatures , including beasts and demons....I beliv there is God, if so, automatically there are demons tooooooooo
But how's encountering a Bush baby a strange ordeal? Pls explain...

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 13, 2013
dmitroika:

The stories that came with pictures and even videos did you beleive? The mermaid sighting that took place in Israel recently is not a hoax. I think it's real. those guys coming out to say it was staged did so because they've received warning/threats from the government. mermaids are real. those that knows about 'heritage festival' at badagry will not argue about mermaids being real or not, this thing comes out of the water LIVE!

Haha. Funny enough I do believe in underworld creatures. Any true christian would. I also know people that ply the seas. They'll never tell u the complete story of the things they see tho. Colleague of theirs died and they claimed it was because he talked

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by kolidave: 5:36pm On Nov 13, 2013
My own story goes thus: I went to the pool one faithful rainy day to go and swim. I was the only one at the pool when I saw something move very fast in the pool,as a fearless guy I say maybe na my eyes dey deceive me. Na so I enter the pool ooooo,I con dey swim dey swim dey swim dey swim dey swim dey swim dey swim dey swim dey swim dey swim dey swimmmmmmmm ooooooooo the next tin I hear splash for water and a faint cry . As a good swimmer I dived to the bottom of the sea where I saw sum1 deep in the 14ft of d pool, na him I con go meet the fine blond girl,I no first look the leg cos I dey admire the face and bikini. The next tin I grab am to carry am to the surface and d girl just slipped away from my hand. I was shocked eventually I looked at the leg of the gal swimming away e con be like fish leg(like dat of a dolphin). Since dat day I never enter pool again. Na him I wake up oooo WATCH OUT FOR PART 2 wen I slip dis nite wake up 2Mao

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by victorazy(m): 5:39pm On Nov 13, 2013
@ dmitroika; abeg when is the "Heritage Festival" is holding again, I wan go see.
Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by Oyetboy(m): 5:40pm On Nov 13, 2013
Ur write-up sounds like a moonlight tale to me
Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by donpope1(m): 5:42pm On Nov 13, 2013
Naira land rocks.... grin grin grin grin so many fun here..
Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by dmitroika(m): 5:42pm On Nov 13, 2013
kolidave: My own story goes thus: I went to the pool one faithful rainy day to go and swim. I was the only one at the pool when I saw something move very fast in the pool,as a fearless guy I say maybe na my eyes dey deceive me. Na so I enter the pool ooooo,I con dey swim dey swim dey swim dey swim dey swim dey swim dey swim dey swim dey swim dey swim dey swimmmmmmmm ooooooooo the next tin I hear splash for water and a faint cry . As a good swimmer I dived to the bottom of the sea where I saw sum1 deep in the 14ft of d pool, na him I con go meet the fine blond girl,I no first look the leg cos I dey admire the face and bikini. The next tin I grab am to carry am to the surface and d girl just slipped away from my hand. I was shocked eventually I looked at the leg of the gal swimming away e con be like fish leg(like dat of a dolphin). Since dat day I never enter pool again. Na him I wake up oooo WATCH OUT FOR PART 2 wen I slip dis nite wake up 2Mao

almost funny!
Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by greatestman(m): 5:42pm On Nov 13, 2013
kekakuz: i remember my encounter with a mermaid very well like it was yesterday
mostly because it was yesterday

it was a cold night,the breeze was freezing so i hid under my blanket
then i heard a wisper in my ears
"come come with me" at first i refused because she look like tonto dike
then she changed into tiwa savage.so i followed her. we followed the bush part and reached the river.
although i noticed that the legs were joint but i felt it was just a custume to spice things up.
she called on her fellow friends to come out of the river.nadia buhari toolz rihanna beyoncy and mercy j.hey all carried me and finished with kisses
i grabed beyoncy from the front and start to suckle on her thing then i recieved a dirty slap from my roommate i woke up to see myself suckking on his dry igbo ibo chest.emeka slap bad
UNA NO FIT KILL ME FOR NAIRALAND

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by dmitroika(m): 5:46pm On Nov 13, 2013
victorazy: @ dmitroika; abeg when is the "Heritage Festival" is holding again, I wan go see.

I'm not sure about the dates 'cos i've left naija. I know it's not a yearly festival though, maybe 2years interval or so. ask peeps who stay at badagry they should know. people come from abroad to see this festival mhen

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 13, 2013
slightlyMad: OP, you didn't go with ur camera phone?

Haha. I was wondering!

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by IAMBREEZY: 5:48pm On Nov 13, 2013
U don kolo finish.
Austeenx: Damn!

Are these Mermaids hot? I mean, with big bööbs, hot äss?

I NEED TO KNOW NOW!!!
Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 13, 2013
don.pope:
Naira land rocks.... grin grin grin grin so many fun here..

'Much' dear not 'many'.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by kayjasper(f): 5:49pm On Nov 13, 2013
IAMBREEZY: U don kolo finish.

Real Kolo
Lol

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by victorazy(m): 5:53pm On Nov 13, 2013
dmitroika:

I'm not sure about the dates 'cos i've left naija. I know it's not a yearly festival though, maybe 2years interval or so. ask peeps who stay at badagry they should know. people come from abroad to see this festival mhen

Anyway thanks for ur info. Most of us here in Naija dnt even know all these things, Nigeira is indeed vast.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by IAMBREEZY: 5:58pm On Nov 13, 2013
Op the raw fact is that nobody gonna believe you just keep your epistle to yourself ok.
Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 13, 2013
victorazy:

B4 u no no say dem dey watch? They are here and ur in trouble trying to xpose dem. Come Abuja come see wetin Tony A. The "Lean on Me" program host dey see everyday, some go call dey abuse am for radio.

Stop inducing fear into him. And stop being naïve.
Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by HumbledbYGrace(f): 6:02pm On Nov 13, 2013
Wow, @ Op your story reminds me of the tales my momsie and grams used to tell us about a certain lake ands its dwellers. They described it as something with a horselike face with fish tail, I thought they were fantasisies up until one foggy morning my sister and I were going to school. The lake is on the foothill of a mountain we had to climb for a short cut to school, I was six then. It was around 6:30am when we passed the lake and three brightly white sheeps were just there. There is no grass and the waters were too icy for animals to drink lol, so we stood there and watched them as they watched us, we were hooked like magnet, we stayed there until our schoolmates found us there, when they arrived the fog cleared and the sheeps disappeared.

We told our mom, she hired transport for us from that day, and a lady who had been initiated went inside the river beating her drum and never came back!!

Moral of the story is God exist and so does the devil.

I swear there is nobody on earth who has the bravety of a woman. Phega...tongue

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by HumbledbYGrace(f): 6:06pm On Nov 13, 2013
IAMBREEZY: Op the raw fact is that nobody gonna believe you just keep your epistle to yourself ok.
Nobody forced you to comment, just because your too blind to believe what's infront you doesn't make EVERYONE 'doubting thomas' mtcheeew.
Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 13, 2013
Dnt knw hw 2ru dis is,bt an aunt of mine tld ma male cousins dis. She said,dat yrs bk wen she was a stdnt at uniport. Dat dia is dis kalabari gal,so perfect nd beautiful.havin d ryt curves in d ryt places. Dat d tym,she was d wish,fantasy nd drm of evry guy in uniport,both young nd old. Gals envied her. It got 2 a point,dat relationships r broken cos of her. Dia was dis gal dat was datin d guy dn. Nd dia was particular tin abt dis gal is dat,she hates going near river or any bdy of water. One day,d guy persuaded him 2 follow her 2 d pool. She refusd,bt afta much beggin,she agreed. Afta d swimming nd oda tinz.dy went home, at 9t, d guy woke up in d middle of d 9t,nd saw fish scales al ova d bed,nd d gal is nt dia. He went 2 d toilet nd saw dat d gal 4rm waist down has turnd 2 a fish.he faintd.bt wen he was resusitated,dy saw a note left by,d gal. Tellin d guy,dat he is nw more or less a vegetable.weak nd useless.ntin gud wil eva cum out of him.DATS HW D GUY DESTROYD HIS DESTINY WIT PRE MARITAL SEX.WIT D WRNG WOMAN.dnt knw hw 2ru dis is oh.mayb she said it,so dat d sons wit stay away 4rm pre marital sex.

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by GeneralShepherd(m): 6:09pm On Nov 13, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Nobody forced you to comment, just because your too blind to believe what's infront you doesn't make EVERYONE 'doubting thomas' mtcheeew.

I'm not surprised!! He should believe the obvious hallucinations of the OP because? SMH

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by Decryptor(m): 6:11pm On Nov 13, 2013
packman: [size=30pt]WAS THE MARMAID LIKE THIS OR MAY BE THE FATHER grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
The 15 minutes you used in distorting this picture and posting this here would have been used to applying for a job cos i know you are jobless! What do you tend to achieve by this rubbish? SMH for you

Back to topic...@poster, this your story looks like something that can be found in one of Macmillan's story books

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by Fitzy4real(m): 6:13pm On Nov 13, 2013
kekakuz: i remember my encounter with a mermaid very well like it was yesterday
mostly because it was yesterday

it was a cold night,the breeze was freezing so i hid under my blanket
then i heard a wisper in my ears
"come come with me" at first i refused because she look like tonto dike
then she changed into tiwa savage.so i followed her. we followed the bush part and reached the river.
although i noticed that the legs were joint but i felt it was just a custume to spice things up.
she called on her fellow friends to come out of the river.nadia buhari toolz rihanna beyoncy and mercy j.hey all carried me and finished with kisses
i grabed beyoncy from the front and start to suckle on her thing then i recieved a dirty slap from my roommate i woke up to see myself suckking on his dry igbo ibo chest.emeka slap bad

^^^Yabaleft is missing another inmate oooh...

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by Hero10001: 6:14pm On Nov 13, 2013
mrphysics: well my brother or sister, it actually exist, when i was in sec. sch HOLY ROSARY COLLEGE OKPOSI EBONYI STATE, on several nights, the male students have been seriously disturbed by the activities of these beings. you will be sleeping with ur head on the pillow just to wake up with ur legs on the pillow. it happened to several male folks before the Rev. Father prayed and it stoped. it was very serious
Chei! So mermaid don turn cuddler abi?
#ToomuchWeeds.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by IAMBREEZY: 6:17pm On Nov 13, 2013
I wasn't referring to you or are you the poster,can you kindly shift let me see clearly.
HumbledbYGrace: Nobody forced you to comment, just because your too blind to believe what's infront you doesn't make EVERYONE 'doubting thomas' mtcheeew.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by PurpleHouse(m): 6:18pm On Nov 13, 2013
emmy-richie:

Stop inducing fear into him. And stop being naïve.
Fear Ginin? Abegi, i've seen worse!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Osinachi Nwachukwu’s Husband, Peter, Made Her Kids Hit Her — Reporter / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Benin, Set For Higher Life Conference 2017(PICS) / Primate Elijah Ayodele's 2018 Prophecies: What Atiku Must Do Ahead Of 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.