Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,127 members, 7,953,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:09 PM

Opon Imo (aregbesola) VS Laptop (peter Obi) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opon Imo (aregbesola) VS Laptop (peter Obi) (9373 Views)

Aregbesola Vs Omisore: Osun State As Sambisa forest / Opon Imo Wins UN Award Of E-learning, Creativity And Education In Estonia / Opon Imo Launched By Osun Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opon Imo (aregbesola) VS Laptop (peter Obi) by primusmaximus: 1:47pm On Nov 14, 2013
agbameta:

Where is the sense in this mashed up village shitttt? Arithmetic wasn't part of your village square schooling activities?

it is no longer as assumption that you people are what I call you everyday, you people are brain dead ignorant and village illiterates with zero redeeming qualities.
8.6billion divided by 3600 equals what

3 Likes

Re: Opon Imo (aregbesola) VS Laptop (peter Obi) by thechosenone: 1:53pm On Nov 14, 2013
agbameta:

Where is the sense in this mashed up village shitttt? Arithmetic wasn't part of your village square schooling activities?

it is no longer as assumption that you people are what I call you everyday, you people are brain dead ignorant and village illiterates with zero redeeming qualities.

hehehe... I'm for Eti-osa Local Government, Lagos State.. save your rants for someone else.
Re: Opon Imo (aregbesola) VS Laptop (peter Obi) by agbameta: 1:54pm On Nov 14, 2013
primus_maximus:
8.6billion divided by 3600 equals what

Don't you first have to tell us what the numbers stands for regarding the discussion before adding and asking silly questions?
Re: Opon Imo (aregbesola) VS Laptop (peter Obi) by agbameta: 1:57pm On Nov 14, 2013
the chosen one:

hehehe... I'm for Eti-osa Local Government, Lagos State.. save your rants for someone else.

Coming from Eti Osa is the reason behind your stupidity and poor reading and comprehension skills?

Must you villagers always prove to us how dumb and rretarded you all are?
Re: Opon Imo (aregbesola) VS Laptop (peter Obi) by primusmaximus: 2:00pm On Nov 14, 2013
agbameta:

Don't you first have to tell us what the numbers stands for regarding the discussion before adding and asking silly questions?
Read the comments well. it's been concluded that Osun spent about 200million not 8.6billion. so please stop sticking to this your 8.6billion Naira defense

1 Like

Re: Opon Imo (aregbesola) VS Laptop (peter Obi) by thechosenone: 2:02pm On Nov 14, 2013
agbameta:

Coming from Eti Osa is the reason behind your stupidity and poor reading and comprehension skills?

Must you villagers always prove to us how dumb and rretarded you all are?

Actually feeling sorry for you now. Its not the whole world against you bro, you still have friends.. oya come and take hug

1 Like

Re: Opon Imo (aregbesola) VS Laptop (peter Obi) by agbameta: 2:08pm On Nov 14, 2013
primus_maximus:
it's been concluded that Osun spent about 200million not 8.6billion.

Who is disputing this?

so please stop sticking to this your 8.6billion Naira defense

Who is defending or supporting this? Are you quoting the right person?

Is this a reading and comprehension problem because I'm even yet to pay any kind of attention to the cost or the silly numbers you ignorants are brandishing all over the place, my argument with the OP is still quality and functionality hence the questions I've been asking you losers to answer while you dodge the questions like pansies..
Re: Opon Imo (aregbesola) VS Laptop (peter Obi) by agbameta: 2:08pm On Nov 14, 2013
the chosen one:

Actually feeling sorry for you now. Its not the whole world against you bro, you still have friends.. oya come and take hug

Please get lost if you don't have anything better to contribute? Oponu villager claiming Eti Osa. What a dullard..
Re: Opon Imo (aregbesola) VS Laptop (peter Obi) by primusmaximus: 2:20pm On Nov 14, 2013
Never seen one person with so much hate bottled up inside lol

1 Like

Re: Opon Imo (aregbesola) VS Laptop (peter Obi) by thechosenone: 2:22pm On Nov 14, 2013
primus_maximus: Never seen one person with so much hate bottled up inside lol
As in!!!!
Re: Opon Imo (aregbesola) VS Laptop (peter Obi) by thechosenone: 2:22pm On Nov 14, 2013
Re: Opon Imo (aregbesola) VS Laptop (peter Obi) by talktimi(m): 2:24pm On Nov 14, 2013
agbameta:

when agbameta has nothing to say, "village illiterate" becomes his default anthem

2 Likes

Re: Opon Imo (aregbesola) VS Laptop (peter Obi) by agbameta: 2:28pm On Nov 14, 2013
primus_maximus: Never seen one person with so much hate bottled up inside lol

What I have bottled up inside is the reason for your inability to read and comprehend?

This is the problem, you villagers don't take your time to read and understand issues, you just jump in with your preloaded village and illiterate sentiments...
Re: Opon Imo (aregbesola) VS Laptop (peter Obi) by agbameta: 2:29pm On Nov 14, 2013
talktimi: when agbameta has nothing to say, "village illiterate" becomes his default anthem

You know same applies to you anytime any day..
Re: Opon Imo (aregbesola) VS Laptop (peter Obi) by gregg2: 2:32pm On Nov 14, 2013
Aregbesola even awarded the contract to his son.
Sources say the boy suddenly became an instant millionaire throwing money around everywhere

1 Like

Re: Opon Imo (aregbesola) VS Laptop (peter Obi) by agbameta: 2:33pm On Nov 14, 2013
gregg2: Aregbesola even awarded the contract to his son.
My Village Sources say the boy suddenly became an instant millionaire throwing money around everywhere

FIXED...

gregg2: APC is simply an Islamic Brotherhood.
Cos all I see in these pictures is a bunch of Islamic Boko Haram sponsors (except Abdulsalam Abubarkar)

^^ Coming from a religious bigot like you too...?
Re: Opon Imo (aregbesola) VS Laptop (peter Obi) by talktimi(m): 2:35pm On Nov 14, 2013
agbameta:

You know same applies to you anytime any day..
CRY ME A RIVER agbameta

1 Like

Re: Opon Imo (aregbesola) VS Laptop (peter Obi) by jmaine: 2:37pm On Nov 14, 2013
eggheaders:

Jamiu why are you going around a ban, Your jmaine account is banned abi. Reporting to sexkid asap.

Dull-Headers, please be my guest and do the needful. cool

1 Like

Re: Opon Imo (aregbesola) VS Laptop (peter Obi) by agbameta: 2:39pm On Nov 14, 2013
talktimi: CRY ME A RIVER agbameta

Crying is your portion and you can start by crying into your ezu river and even jump inside for your own good..
Re: Opon Imo (aregbesola) VS Laptop (peter Obi) by eggheaders(m): 2:40pm On Nov 14, 2013
jmaine:

Dull-Headers, please be my guest and do the needful. cool

You want to kill yourself or commit suicide. I will so backslap you gej will hear in aso-rock.
Re: Opon Imo (aregbesola) VS Laptop (peter Obi) by jmaine: 2:40pm On Nov 14, 2013
hercules07:

I am not defending anybody, the cost of Opon Imo is established, we all know Agbameta is close to APC, so, he/she should know how much was spent on the project. On the issue of content, my mac is about 1300 USD, the IP content is probably 10 times that if not more.

Again bruv, stop covering up for the goon stark display of acute idiocy and sycophancy

1 Like

Re: Opon Imo (aregbesola) VS Laptop (peter Obi) by jmaine: 2:42pm On Nov 14, 2013
eggheaders:

You want to kill yourself or commit suicide. I will so backslap you gej will hear in aso-rock.

You are always beneath me. With my eyes closed and both limbs bounded, I will still rip to shreds.

Now step aside son . . .
Re: Opon Imo (aregbesola) VS Laptop (peter Obi) by talktimi(m): 2:43pm On Nov 14, 2013
In agbameta's enforced bid to prove his "sophistication" he goes from thread to thread ranting and proving to every nairalander that he is indeed a LASTMA tout and little better than a village illiterate himself.

1 Like

Re: Opon Imo (aregbesola) VS Laptop (peter Obi) by agbameta: 2:44pm On Nov 14, 2013
jmaine:

Again bruv, stop covering up for the goon stark display of acute idiocy and sycophancy

Is this what you aso rock clowns call burying your vacuous heads inside GEJ's Halloween and fisherman consume ...
Re: Opon Imo (aregbesola) VS Laptop (peter Obi) by jmaine: 2:44pm On Nov 14, 2013
agbameta:

Oponu Jamiu, you should know by know that I need no defense from anybody. I took on millions of you village clowns before and I'll do it all over again anytime any day.

If you feel like stepping into this ring, show your village face and watch me mash it up for you like I do all the time. I have free time to kill so it's your village choice..

Imagine a maggot threatening to smash someone several heavens above him.

Am ready to dance, shall we ?
Re: Opon Imo (aregbesola) VS Laptop (peter Obi) by agbameta: 2:46pm On Nov 14, 2013
jmaine:

You are always beneath me. With my eyes closed and both limbs bounded, I will still rip to shreds.

Now step aside son . . .

Jamiu, stop stealing nursery school rhymes you dumb ass village square jester..lmao
Re: Opon Imo (aregbesola) VS Laptop (peter Obi) by eggheaders(m): 2:46pm On Nov 14, 2013
jmaine:

Now step aside son . . .

Even in my coma stage I will still send you six feet beneath the biosphere. If you really desire this bitchslapping you longing for let do a me and you brawl on the foreign section with no mod to dish out the ban.
Re: Opon Imo (aregbesola) VS Laptop (peter Obi) by jmaine: 2:47pm On Nov 14, 2013
agbameta:

Is this what you aso rock clowns call burying your vacuous heads inside GEJ's Halloween and fisherman consume ...

You are sounding like an intoxicated clown.

Whose urine did you get high on today. Fash-ole or Tinubu ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Opon Imo (aregbesola) VS Laptop (peter Obi) by agbameta: 2:47pm On Nov 14, 2013
jmaine:

Imagine a maggot threatening to smash someone several heavens above him.

Am ready to dance, shall we ?

And where is this heaven? In Akpuville?

lmao...
Re: Opon Imo (aregbesola) VS Laptop (peter Obi) by talktimi(m): 2:48pm On Nov 14, 2013
agbameta:

Crying is your portion and you can start by crying into your ezu river and even jump inside for your own good..
mumu boy, ezu river ko limpopo river ni

1 Like

Re: Opon Imo (aregbesola) VS Laptop (peter Obi) by agbameta: 2:48pm On Nov 14, 2013
jmaine:

You are sounding like an intoxicated clown.

Oponu Jamiu, must you always share with me what you see in the mirror every morning? lmao
Re: Opon Imo (aregbesola) VS Laptop (peter Obi) by agbameta: 2:49pm On Nov 14, 2013
talktimi: mumu boy, ezu river ko limpopo river ni

Call it whatever you villagers call it, just cry your asss out and jump inside....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kola Ologbondiyan Denies That PDP Defectors Are Considering Return To APC / Teenage Boko Haram Gun Runner Caught In Maiduguri (photos) / Jonathan Did Not Buy Weapon? You Need To See This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.