Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,094 members, 7,953,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:33 PM

Opon Imo (aregbesola) VS Laptop (peter Obi) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opon Imo (aregbesola) VS Laptop (peter Obi) (9372 Views)

Aregbesola Vs Omisore: Osun State As Sambisa forest / Opon Imo Wins UN Award Of E-learning, Creativity And Education In Estonia / Opon Imo Launched By Osun Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opon Imo (aregbesola) VS Laptop (peter Obi) by agbameta: 2:51pm On Nov 14, 2013
Ok, back to topic....No more derailing...

1. What's inside Adanma Obi's bogus and election related rubbish laptop?

2. Where is the website for the program?.

3. Where is the infrastructure and tech support to support this so called laptop scam?

4. Where are the solar panels to supply power needed to power the laptops lik they have in Osun schools?
Re: Opon Imo (aregbesola) VS Laptop (peter Obi) by jmaine: 2:52pm On Nov 14, 2013
eggheaders:

Even in my coma stage I will still send you six feet beneath the biosphere. If you really desire this bitchslapping you longing for let do a me and you brawl on the foreign section with no mod to dish out the ban.

You are always in coma brain matter wise, so am wondering what your referring to undecided.

I don't brawl with kids, i cane them. So when its time for kids to play, we shall call on you.
Re: Opon Imo (aregbesola) VS Laptop (peter Obi) by talktimi(m): 2:53pm On Nov 14, 2013
agbameta:

Call it whatever you villagers call it, just cry your asss out and jump inside....
agbameta, do i cry because of your fo0lishness ? sad #whyevils
Re: Opon Imo (aregbesola) VS Laptop (peter Obi) by agbameta: 2:54pm On Nov 14, 2013
talktimi: agbameta, do i cry because of your fo0lishness ? sad #whyevils

You are boring me with your elementary school rhymes.

3. Where is the infrastructure and tech support to support this so called laptop scam?

4. Where are the solar panels to supply power needed to power the laptops lik they have in Osun schools?
Re: Opon Imo (aregbesola) VS Laptop (peter Obi) by jmaine: 2:55pm On Nov 14, 2013
agbameta:

And where is this heaven? In Akpuville?

lmao...

agbameta:

Oponu Jamiu, must you always share with me what you see in the mirror every morning? lmao

Boring and lame attempts. Is this your idea of a "Face smashing jab".

This clown is damn boring.
Re: Opon Imo (aregbesola) VS Laptop (peter Obi) by agbameta: 2:56pm On Nov 14, 2013
jmaine:

[s]Boring and lame attempts. Is this your idea of a "Face smashing jab".

This clown is damn boring.[/s]

Re: Opon Imo (aregbesola) VS Laptop (peter Obi) by jmaine: 2:59pm On Nov 14, 2013
agbameta:

You are boring me with your elementary school rhymes.

Another face saving means after showing his blunted fangs of extreme sycophancy.
Re: Opon Imo (aregbesola) VS Laptop (peter Obi) by agbameta: 3:01pm On Nov 14, 2013
jmaine:

Another face saving means after showing his blunted fangs of extreme sycophancy.

Jamiu, you are right, in fact you got me.... now abeg answer the question nah?

Re: Opon Imo (aregbesola) VS Laptop (peter Obi) by eggheaders(m): 3:02pm On Nov 14, 2013
jmaine:

You are always in coma brain matter wise, so am wondering what your referring to undecided.

I don't brawl with kids, i cane them. So when its time for kids to play, we shall call on you.

What a comeback from our resident infant, if I gat coma brain it means your own brain is dead like the famous corpses of the Egyptian mummies. I thought you can come and proove you are a tough guy I don't know you belong to the class of peeps whose gene pool expired long before notorious biggie grab the rudiments of rap game in the Bronx of new York.
Re: Opon Imo (aregbesola) VS Laptop (peter Obi) by agbameta: 3:02pm On Nov 14, 2013
So, non of you villagers fit shed linght on this phantom Adanma Obi election laptop giveaway...?

lmao...
Re: Opon Imo (aregbesola) VS Laptop (peter Obi) by agbameta: 3:03pm On Nov 14, 2013
eggheaders:

What a comeback from our resident infant, if I gat coma brain it means your own brain is dead like the famous corpses of the Egyptian mummies. I thought you can come and proove you are a tough guy I don't know you belong to the class of peeps whose gene pool expired long before notorious biggie grab the rudiments of rap game in the Bronx of new York.

The nuisance was boring me with his copy and paste nursery school rhymes... Well, na Jamiu of course...
Re: Opon Imo (aregbesola) VS Laptop (peter Obi) by jmaine: 3:20pm On Nov 14, 2013
eggheaders:

You see why i called you a kid, lolz . . . cheesy grin
Re: Opon Imo (aregbesola) VS Laptop (peter Obi) by eggheaders(m): 3:24pm On Nov 14, 2013
jmaine:

You see why i called you a kid, lolz . . . cheesy grin

Come to foreign section and get to the roforofo business. Cause the sexkid will soon be here with his toy(ban button).
Re: Opon Imo (aregbesola) VS Laptop (peter Obi) by jmaine: 3:27pm On Nov 14, 2013
agbameta:

Jmaine, You are right, in fact you got me.... now abeg answer the question nah?

The part in bold is the most important part of your post up there.

You were caught pants down lapping up sycophantic faeces.

As for the rest of your questions. Yes the Laptop is election related but it's not rubbish.

Aside the unnecessary and exorbitant mega cost of the Laptops. It can do much more than the Opon imo if properly harnessed.
Re: Opon Imo (aregbesola) VS Laptop (peter Obi) by jmaine: 3:32pm On Nov 14, 2013
agbameta:

The nuisance was boring me with his copy and paste nursery school rhymes... Well, na Jamiu of course...

You were prolly referring to the post below i guess. undecided grin

eggheaders:

Re: Opon Imo (aregbesola) VS Laptop (peter Obi) by eggheaders(m): 3:33pm On Nov 14, 2013
jmaine:

You were prolly referring to the post below i guess. undecided grin

Man up and take the challenge son.
Re: Opon Imo (aregbesola) VS Laptop (peter Obi) by jmaine: 3:34pm On Nov 14, 2013
eggheaders:

Come to foreign section and get to the roforofo business. Cause the sexkid will soon be here with his toy(ban button).

eggheaders:

Man up and take the challenge son.

Please step aside son . . .Adults are conversing. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Opon Imo (aregbesola) VS Laptop (peter Obi) by eggheaders(m): 3:35pm On Nov 14, 2013
jmaine:

Please step aside son . . .Adults are conversing. Thanks

Same jamiu we ate kulikuli and garri on day of his naming ceremony. You need serious koboko to the bare yansh.
Re: Opon Imo (aregbesola) VS Laptop (peter Obi) by jmaine: 3:43pm On Nov 14, 2013
eggheaders:

Same jamiu we ate kulikuli and garri on day of his naming ceremony. You need serious koboko to the bare yansh.

Lolz . . . Boarding school yabs full my body oo grin. I no go mind release some , but . . . .
Re: Opon Imo (aregbesola) VS Laptop (peter Obi) by eggheaders(m): 3:46pm On Nov 14, 2013
jmaine:

Lolz . . . Boarding school yabs full my body oo grin. I no go mind release some , but . . . .

Come give us some of the yabs for foreign section now.
Re: Opon Imo (aregbesola) VS Laptop (peter Obi) by agbameta: 4:14pm On Nov 14, 2013
jmaine:

As for the rest of your questions. Yes the Laptop is election related but it's not rubbish.

Aside the unnecessary and exorbitant mega cost of the Laptops. It can do much more than the Opon imo if properly harnessed.

We are on the same page and I even agree with you that adanma obi's laptop is not election related, I jjust need you to answer the questions below. Thanks in advance egbon jamiu..

Re: Opon Imo (aregbesola) VS Laptop (peter Obi) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 14, 2013
talktimi....on da beat! wink

talktimi: mumu boy, ezu river ko limpopo river ni
Re: Opon Imo (aregbesola) VS Laptop (peter Obi) by talktimi(m): 7:27pm On Nov 14, 2013
So agbameta is still making noise like a dilapidated molue here ? Smh for this boy sha
Re: Opon Imo (aregbesola) VS Laptop (peter Obi) by agbameta: 7:34pm On Nov 14, 2013
talktimi: So agbameta is still making noise like a dilapidated molue here ? Smh for this boy sha

Oponu, shouldn't you be answering my questions?

We all know why you dullards can not answer the questions, it because Adanma Obi's laptop is nothing but scam and there is nothing to it.

You jokers can't even tell us anything about this phantom laptops...

Bunch of village losers...
Re: Opon Imo (aregbesola) VS Laptop (peter Obi) by talktimi(m): 7:58pm On Nov 14, 2013
agbameta:

We all know why you dullards can not answer the questions, it because Adanma Obi's laptop is nothing but scam and there is nothing to it.

OPONU must you always be a nuisance ? Village losers ko city champion ni... Abeg talk another thing jare
Re: Opon Imo (aregbesola) VS Laptop (peter Obi) by tomakint: 8:09pm On Nov 14, 2013
talktimi: OPONU must you always be a nuisance ? Village losers ko city champion ni... Abeg talk another thing jare
Agbaofifo is already a nuisance what we need to figure out now is if his restlessness will not lead to madness because he is definitely HIGH. grin grin
Re: Opon Imo (aregbesola) VS Laptop (peter Obi) by eggheaders(m): 8:15pm On Nov 14, 2013
tomakint:
Agbaofifo is already a nuisance what we need to figure out now is if his restlessness will not lead to madness because he is definitely HIGH. grin grin

Why are you trying so hard to pretend you are intelligent??
Re: Opon Imo (aregbesola) VS Laptop (peter Obi) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 14, 2013
jmaine:

Sure, a laptop can easily be connected to the internet, it has a CD-rom to play "educational materials".

A laptop is huge and won't easily get lost like opon imo and it would require a larger space, so no one can steal it easily from you.

It does not need to be preloaded with books when you can easily access wikipedia when you carry it to cyber cafe to browse.

I prefer Obi's 2.8billion naira laptops to 200million naira aregbe's opon imo. grin
Re: Opon Imo (aregbesola) VS Laptop (peter Obi) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 14, 2013
Re: Opon Imo (aregbesola) VS Laptop (peter Obi) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 14, 2013
agbameta:

What do you mean there is "nothing to it?"

A laptop that can play 90hrs non-stop Indecency isn't good enough for anambra students? Don't be an hater bro.
Re: Opon Imo (aregbesola) VS Laptop (peter Obi) by talktimi(m): 8:50pm On Nov 14, 2013
tomakint:
dont mind the mumu boy, he doesnt know that he's actually the epitome of a village loser but if he hustles hard enough outside nairaland the way he does inside for his APC ogas, he will have a rosy future. Right now the signs are bleak for the compound oponu
Re: Opon Imo (aregbesola) VS Laptop (peter Obi) by yetunsbay(m): 9:03pm On Nov 14, 2013
gregg2: APC thieves.
Was wondering how forbes forgot Tinubu in its list of world billionaires
ok naw y worry urself abt some1 dat doesnt even knw u exist?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reasons Why Tinubu's Teeth Is Yellow And Its Possible Cure (see Picture) / Lagos Court Frees Babalakin Over N4.7bn Fraud / ECOWAS Leaders Meet Again On Mali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.