Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? (21219 Views)

My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him / Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex / How Do I Deal With An Annoying Father-in-law ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 16, 2013
OlamiB: I nevr knew it would turn this bad anyway because he didnt hide me from any of his immediate family member, the only person havent seen is his mummy, he doesnt hide anythin from me, i know his parents houses and his brothers, he introduced me to his frnds too. There were time he jokinly askd me to have his baby nw and i'd be like 'u dnt have money' he alwayz said he has money. The joke assured me that everythin would be fine if i should get pregnant, but its not so nw. I only hope he wont come askin for the baby later by the time i must have passed through hell raisin him/her alone.
stop posting, you've said enough shi.ts on NL already, just do the listening.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Merkki(f): 2:10pm On Nov 16, 2013
gcfr.com:
stop posting, you've said enough shi.ts on NL already, just do the listening.
Lol. This is her thread cheesy
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 16, 2013
Merkki: Lol. Thread bookmarked for my daughter to read. My smart angel kiss

Let the boys enjoy pls. Something free on a silver platter, no stress. grin
please stop being a sexist or a misogynist.reminds me of the jist my mom told me one time

she has a friend like you,who shares your school of thought and always boasts about how good she brought up her daughter and how perfect she taught her about s3x education,at the end of the day,it was one union bank gateman around their area that impregnanted the daughter.shame made them to pack out of that area

bottomline let he that stand take heed lest he falls.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by chineloSA(f): 2:12pm On Nov 16, 2013
OlamiB: I nevr knew it would turn this bad anyway because he didnt hide me from any of his immediate family member, the only person havent seen is his mummy, he doesnt hide anythin from me, i know his parents houses and his brothers, he introduced me to his frnds too. There were time he jokinly askd me to have his baby nw and i'd be like 'u dnt have money' he alwayz said he has money. The joke assured me that everythin would be fine if i should get pregnant, but its not so nw. I only hope he wont come askin for the baby later by the time i must have passed through hell raisin him/her alone.

Being known by his family members does not amount to being a wife oo!!!! You were just a girlfriend, that he was having a good time with.

See yourself, you were even considering having a child for him so long as he has money angry angry angry How could you Were you his wife See foolishness. angry angry angry angry

A man will always lie and tell you what you want to hear. Even your dad lied to get your mom. So its not new that man I very creative with stories. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I hope your boyfriend is just going through shock. He may come around cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Merkki(f): 2:17pm On Nov 16, 2013
kulyie: please stop being a sexist or a misogynist.reminds me of the jist my mom told me one time

she has a friend like you,who shares your school of thought and always boasts about how good she brought up her daughter and how perfect she taught her about s3x education,at the end of the day,it was one union bank gateman around their area that impregnanted the daughter.shame made them to pack out of that area

bottomline let he that stand take heed lest he falls.
of course, I am not bias. My daughter knows my stand on issues like this. I won't even hold brief for her. She is smart but she can fall. I can only do my best to teach her the basic things she need to know. I can't police her around. More reason why she needs to read and draw lessons from this thread because she likes to argue and speak grammar grin So pls this is not a case of "I have a perfect daughter" like you are painting it.
I pray for her not to fall cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 16, 2013
kulyie: i tire o

I feel you wink

Relax for a while but NEVER change YOUR ATTITUDE! cool wink

#teamgreatminds grin wink cheesy smiley kiss

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 16, 2013
chineloSA:

The boy can do whatever he wants, even hold a "running away party'' for all I care. He can invite me too.

Its a girls responsibility to keep herself away from pregnancy and STI's especially when she is not married, so lets not candycoat what was wrong. She was making all sorts of excuses to get out of the house. The boy did not drag her out of the house. Who is responsible, hey? If you respect yourself and your parents a boy will follow suit.

I remember my first boyfriend ever in life, the guy never dare touch me because he respected me and my parents. My terms and conditions were very clear and he respected them. It was just fate that separated us.

I was once a teenager so I know how it works. Stupidity gives birth to stupidity likewise wiseness.
then people like you should not complain when you see babies been dumped on the streets,beside the gutter,on the dumpsite,under a car.

Too much hypocrisy and double standards in Nigeria.smh

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 16, 2013
carefreewannabe:

I feel you wink

Relax for a while but NEVER change YOUR ATTITUDE! cool wink

#teamgreatminds grin wink cheesy smiley kiss
winkcheesy:*smiley

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by chineloSA(f): 2:24pm On Nov 16, 2013
Merkki: Lol. Thread bookmarked for my daughter to read. My smart angel kiss

Let the boys enjoy pls. Something free on a silver platter, no stress. grin

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

If I was never a teenager myself, i would not be against "girls playing victims". I was a teenager and stated my rules and terms and conditions to a men and they complied. wink wink
So a girl is as good as her self respect. A boy will respect you and your body if you respect yourself. smiley smiley smiley smiley Not only in teenage stage, even in adulthood. A man will always suggest things unimaginable,sometimes to test you. If a man ask for 3some and you don't want to, you have a right to say "NO'' and not later on blame a man sad sad

LEAVE MY BOYS ooo. LET THEM DIP THAT STICK INTO THOSE WILLING OWNERS grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 16, 2013
kulyie: then people like you should not complain when you see babies been dumped on the streets,beside the gutter,on the dumpsite,under a car.

true talk.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 16, 2013
Hmmm..
OP, you are still young. Just let your parents know.

If you gonna keep the baby. Know that you have to work harder now to give yourself and your baby the best in the future.
If you are gonna abort, go to a good clinic and do a good procedure. That is where making it open to your parents comes in.

Truth be told, you gonna make this decision your self and live with it for the rest of your life.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by chineloSA(f): 2:32pm On Nov 16, 2013
kulyie: then people like you should not complain when you see babies been dumped on the streets,beside the gutter,on the dumpsite,under a car.

If girls live they way I see it, there wont be any unwanted babies dumped on roadsides and bridges etc.
Girls will take charge, if they choose to do it, use protection or make clear demands from a man. They will not just open their legs without thinking of the possible repercussions possibly facing them without the boy by her side. GIRLS WILL KNOW THAT THE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR S.EX.UAL HEALTH NOT A BOY. smiley smiley smiley smiley

No hypocrisy at all. I was once a teenager, passed early adulthood, so I know what its all about. I faced the same challenges just like she is facing ( peer pressure, boy pressure, societal pressure ) so this is not knew.
To a man you are as good as your self respect. If I could do it, the next person can do it as well cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Merkki(f): 2:34pm On Nov 16, 2013
5 weeks pregnant? How did you find out please? Is the test reliable? Maybe you are not even pregnant but stressed up and missed your period. Sorry to derail, but I remember a girl that thought she was pregnant too and she wasn't.
OP, how sure are you?
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by NadiaSA1(f): 2:34pm On Nov 16, 2013
Odikwa very serious!
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 16, 2013
Merkki: No.abortion pls. Not in Nigeria. Legal abortion? Professionals? Without parental consent? Where will she get all that? And the money? Legal abortions don't come in cheap, except if you are ready to give her the money.
legal or illegal, doesn't really matter anyways, so long as they re carried out by professionals, not by some road side pharmacists.
Without parental consent? It depends, telling her mom shud be okay.
And it is not as expensive as you think.
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 16, 2013
I just hope some trigger happy mod, won't fp this thread.
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Merkki(f): 2:38pm On Nov 16, 2013
gcfr.com:
legal or illegal, doesn't really matter anyways, so long as they re carried out by professionals, not by some road side pharmacists.
Without parental consent? It depends, telling her mom shud be okay.
And it is not as expensive as you think.
Really? She still need to tell her mum. I don't buy the abortion idea all.
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 16, 2013
Already having sex at 18?times have really changed . Hopefully your parents ll let you care for your baby while schooling,it ll keep you grounded(that is if you have the baby).

Tell your parents,they ll know what to do.
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 16, 2013
Merkki:
Really? She still need to tell her mum. I don't buy the abortion idea all.
well you don't ve to, left for the OP to decide, she knows exactly what she stands to gain or loose "forever" with each decision.
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by obyrich(m): 2:43pm On Nov 16, 2013
Chinelo and Merki I love your argument. Like chinelo said, I only sympathise with rape victims. In fact I actually rescued a girl from a potential rapist 2 days ago and planked the hell out of him. However, if a girl thinks that se,x is love, she should bear the consequences. Young girls deliberately register on social forums to find boyfriends and solicit se?x. Every girl should know that any man who leaves you because you denied him se!x doesnt love you. He wants your waist and nothing more. You dont blame the hawk, blame the mother hen who should protect the chick. Blame the chick that refuses to take refuge under its mother's wings. It's a jungle out there, girls be wise.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 16, 2013
chineloSA:

Being known by his family members does not amount to being a wife oo!!!! You were just a girlfriend, that he was having a good time with.

See yourself, you were even considering having a child for him so long as he has money angry angry angry How could you Were you his wife See foolishness. angry angry angry angry

A man will always lie and tell you what you want to hear. Even your dad lied to get your mom. So its not new that man I very creative with stories. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I hope your boyfriend is just going through shock. He may come around cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 16, 2013
On a final note @OP (cos I get match to watch).
Think of this poo like this: your destiny is in your hand. You give birth to this baby, of which you re no way capable of taking care, you "might" end up destroying your life, your destiny, and that of the baby's life too(we both know how babies with no good home up bringing end up), and finally your family.
OR
You abort this baby: in a good hospital, with the support of ur mom(not necessary), and save the future disasters.
Ciao
#unfollows.
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 16, 2013
chineloSA:

If girls live they way I see it, there wont be any unwanted babies dumped on roadsides and bridges etc.
Girls will take charge, if they choose to do it, use protection or make clear demands from a man. They will not just open their legs without thinking of the possible repercussions possibly facing them without the boy by her side. GIRLS WILL KNOW THAT THE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR S.EX.UAL HEALTH NOT A BOY. smiley smiley smiley smiley

No hypocrisy at all. I was once a teenager, passed early adulthood, so I know what its all about. I faced the same challenges just like she is facing ( peer pressure, boy pressure, societal pressure ) so this is not knew.
To a man you are as good as your self respect. If I could do it, the next person can do it as well cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
i am not saying the girl is blameless,infact,she has the major share of the blame BUT THE POINT IS THAT THE BOY IS AS GUILTY AS HER,THHATS MY POINT,PEOPLE SHOULDNT ONLY FACE THE GIRL,IT TAKES 2 PEOPLE TO SAY NO.I TOO WAS ONCE A TEENAGER SOME TIME AGO.I WAS HER AGE YEARS BACK AND ALSO FACED BOTH MEN AND BOYS COMING MY WAY HOWEVER I DID NOT PUT MYSELF IN ANY POSITION WHERE A MAN WILL TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME.APART FROM THE FACT THAT MY MOM HAD PUT IN MY MIND THAT SOME DISEASES ARE INCURABLE.THAT WAS WHAT MADE ME SHUT MY LEGS TO ANY THIRD LEG CREATURE BECAUSE MY FUTURE IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE LOUSY 2 MINUTES PLEASURE.is it even up to the time indomie gets ready sef.smh cheesy
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 16, 2013
gcfr.com:
On a final note @OP (cos I get match to watch).
Think of this poo like this: your destiny is in your hand. You give birth to this baby, of which you re no way capable of taking care, you "might" end up destroying your life, your destiny, and that of the baby's life too(we both know how babies with no good home up bringing end up), and finally your family.
OR
You abort this baby: in a good hospital, with the support of ur mom(not necessary), and save the future disasters.
Ciao
#unfollows.
this are the ways all these 3rd legged human beings willsuggest abortion,abandon you to your fate and hump on the next daft girl.

I hope this experience will make you wise,not when your vagina heals,the boy will come back again and ask you to forgive him and continue with the humping.

Every human being is innately selfish when their lives tend to be affected,they will just nicely pull away,so miss fine geh,live with your decision cheesy
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 16, 2013
obyrich: Chinelo and Merki I love your argument. Like chinelo said, I only sympathise with rape victims. In fact I actually rescued a girl from a potential rapist 2 days ago and planked the hell out of him. However, if a girl thinks that se,x is love, she should bear the consequences. Young girls deliberately register on social forums to find boyfriends and solicit se?x. Every girl should know that any man who leaves you because you denied him se!x doesnt love you. He wants your waist and nothing more. You dont blame the hawk, blame the mother hen who should protect the chick. Blame the chick that refuses to take refuge under its mother's wings. It's a jungle out there, girls be wise.
very true,like the pastor in teens church who happens to be my friend will tell the teenage girls,no boy loves you,they only love or want what they know you have to offer them and as soon as they get it and the repercussion comes,they will bolt away
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 16, 2013
Merkki: 5 weeks pregnant? How did you find out please? Is the test reliable? Maybe you are not even pregnant but stressed up and missed your period. Sorry to derail, but I remember a girl that thought she was pregnant too and she wasn't.
OP, how sure are you?
yes
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 16, 2013
byvan: Already having sex at 18?times have really changed . Hopefully your parents ll let you care for your baby while schooling,it ll keep you grounded(that is if you have the baby).

Tell your parents,they ll know what to do.
why are you suprised.are 15 year olds not having sex. This one no be say them say,i heard and saw it myself when i went to my tailors shop to collect my cloth,the woman said i should wait that shes almost through with my cloth.as i was there sitting,some secondary school girls came in and asked for their cloths,while the aprrentice was helping them pack their clothes into a bag,still with their school uniforms and school bags behind them,one of them was telling her other friend about how good mr badmus is in bed and how she will introduce her to him on monday,small girls of between 14-15,i was fiddling with my phone then and using the other ear to tap their jist.in my mind i said aye yi tie ti wa baje bayi o.when a 15 year old is talking about how big mr badmus preek is,then this world is finished.smh
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 16, 2013
OlamiB:
yes
did you carry out a pregnancy strip test?
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by baby124: 3:30pm On Nov 16, 2013
OlamiB: I just found out am 5weeks pregnant, i told my BF about it and all he said was that i should get an abortion to keep the relationship going, or i may decide to have the baby without a father cos he is not ready to be a father yet. He said he'd deny ever knowing me if i decide to keep the baby. I dnt know what to do cos am strongly against abortion, i havent told my parents yet because they wont take it likely with me all. Mum has warned me several times against it, in as much as i know my parents would eventually be there for me, i have a strict dad that may desown me by the time he finds out. He also promised to remove me on 2go, block me on whatsap and facebook and also buy a new set of numbers so he wnt have anytin to do with my again. This is driving me so crazy i dnt know what to do. This is the guy i love so much, i never believe he could do this to me, i'd eventually be an object of ridicule among frnds and family if i decide to keep the baby.
This guy has never loved you. Time for you to accept that. Now, think about it well. It is your life. Think about if you would want to have a child and if you are prepared for it. Also think about if having such a low life in your life forever is something you can handle. Now, whatever you decide, please keep far away from that m*oron. There is no love here at all
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 16, 2013
gcfr.com:

Now this is totally unnecessary, condemning her won't help her in any way.
i am and didnt condemn her,i told her the truth of the matter and what the society really is and if there is a lie there,feel free to point it out,thank you smiley
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 16, 2013
baby_123:
This guy has never loved you. Time for you to accept that. Now, think about it well. It is your life. Think about if you would want to have a child and if you are prepared for it. Also think about if having such a low life in your life forever is something you can handle. Now, whatever you decide, please keep far away from that m*oron. There is no love here at all
exactly
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by baby124: 3:39pm On Nov 16, 2013
Oh. So it was a planned pregnancy gone wrong. How old is this guy. Maybe he used you to test his ability and you fell. Did you by any chance meet him on 2go? You are one of these girls opening it any how for jobless teenagers. Una well done

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Praises All Nigerian Men For Staying Strong Despite Challenges / "I Had 19 Kids With 10 Women But Didn’t Marry Them" Kenyan Man Tells Court (Pix) / Bad Cooks Don't Make Bad Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.