Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:49 AM

How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? (21642 Views)

My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him / Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex / How Do I Deal With An Annoying Father-in-law ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 17, 2013
n.oxide:

Nobody's womb will be messed up.

Ever heard of safe abortion?
na so them dey talk grin no mind this agbaya o cheesy

there is nothing like SAFE ABORTION.ABORTION IS ABORTION REGARDLESS OF ENGLISH :D8-)
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 17, 2013
kulyie: and who will the warm,intelligent,sweet adult be.certainly none aside her mom except you want to live in fantasy islandsmiley

@ op if you like when any small boy use bruno mars (grenade) line for you,fall o grin i will catch a grenade for you,i will die for you,i will jump in front of the train for you,how e sing am sef grin

if i didnt advise you earlier,i can be part of the consoling team but so far you have thrown my advise into the bin,i will say ANYTHING I LIKE
OP, if ur mom is another kulyie in disguise, hmm just do the needful, God will protect you.
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 17, 2013
carefreewannabe:

Do it if it satisfies you. It's a free world wink
do what madam carefreewannabe ?smiley
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 17, 2013
kulyie: na so them dey talk grin no mind this agbaya o cheesy

there is nothing like SAFE ABORTION.ABORTION IS ABORTION REGARDLESS OF ENGLISH :D8-)
abortion is abortion no doubt, but their is SAFE abortion.
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 17, 2013
gcfr.com:
edited grin

*clears throat*grin
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 17, 2013
kulyie: do what madam carefreewannabe ?smiley

You said you can say whatever you wish because your advice was thrown into the dustbin, so I said do whatever satisfies you madam kulyie wink

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 17, 2013
kulyie: e.g (D)ayo and (C)hinedu abi? grin

*clears throat*grin
haha, I didn't ask you to____ them.. D&C, is D&c not the same thing with abortion?
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 17, 2013
carefreewannabe:

You said you can say whatever you wish because your advice was thrown into the dustbin, so I said do whatever satisfies you madam kulyie wink
o,ok,thank you smiley
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by cycline404(m): 2:50pm On Nov 17, 2013
Tell your parents and the young man parents
The deed has been done don't risk your life...
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 17, 2013
gcfr.com:
haha, I didn't ask you to____ them.. D&C, is D&c not the same thing with abortion?
*clears throat* 8-)
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 17, 2013
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by ciphoenix: 5:45pm On Nov 17, 2013
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by ciphoenix: 5:46pm On Nov 17, 2013
meine:
You guys are just wasting your time,something tells me this girl will still choose to do whatever she chooses to do. My gut says she will abort that baby eventually.

Of cause she will. She always does it her way
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 17, 2013
gcfr.com:

Don't mind kulyie cheesy

I hope op makes it safely
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by dBard: 7:06pm On Nov 17, 2013
n.oxide:

Don't mind kulyie cheesy

I hope op makes it safely

She's aborted it already

How did I know?

Sahara reporters grin grin

O.p deserves no sympathy angry
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 17, 2013
I remember when I was in primary school, I was watching news with my parents... It's not like I understand what the newscaster was saying, but my interest was focused on her beauty, well spoken English and carriage as reads the news... smiley...I whispered to my mum... Mummy I will be like her when I grow up, I smiled shyly ....my mum looked a me and said my dear to be like her , u must always read your books, endeavor to come up with best marks in your grades, and my dear don't allow any boy hold or touch u, cos if they do... U will be the dirty tomato seller , we saw the other day when we went to the market... U remember how young and dirty she looks?...that's how u could end up , if u allow any boy to touch u...face your studies.. I then asked her , if a boy touches me wat happens, she says I will get pregnant ...I asked her what does pregnancy means... She sighed , she took me to her room, brought a video tape and played the video in her tv...
My dear, I saw a drama of secondary school students ... And there's this particular boy always sweet talking this junior girl in school... To cut long story short, he got her pregnant , denied it fiercely, she was crying bitterly, she couldn't tell her parents , until her mother noticed she's pregnant ... The dad drove the mum and daughter out of his house with anger. The mum took her daughter to the village, they really had it rough.. Her moment of delivery came, the way she cried while giving birth... Made me so sad, Ididnt know when tears started flowing down my eyes... I was so shaken to the bone...after delivery , she started doing odd jobs in d village... I cudnt watch anymore, I ran out of my mum room with great tears ... My mum came back after an hour , and says that's how your life will be if u don't listen to me, read your books .. Forget about boys, infact run from them if they want to hold u. smiley..
Thank God I took to her advise....am very content with my life right now, without being labelled a baby mama...
God bless my mum.l kiss
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Sharingan: 11:40pm On Nov 17, 2013
@ poster above me so Your point is? How does this help the OP or answer her question
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by dayokanu(m): 4:07am On Nov 18, 2013
OP

if you are reading this abort the baby. Dont let this stupidd act define the rest of your life. The adults you see today all did stupidd things as teens

The truth is most married women of today about 50% of them have had abortions as single and it didnt make them barren.

If I have an 18yr old pregnant daughter I would take her to a doctor abort the child warn her off men and stick an IUD into her maybe without her knowledge sef

There were classmates of mine having sexx from primary 6 some JS1-2., I had several classmates who aborted several times in secondary school and in University and most of them have 2-3 kids now

All these married women did they marry as virgins or were they using protection all the time

And lets not act sanctimonious. The world don spoil tay tay no be today theres nothing new they are doing in the world today. Fela married 27 wives in one day over 30yrs ago. Some of those ladies dancing nakeed for Fela those days would say children of nowadays are bad. Which musician nowadays is 50% as bad as Fela to smoke big Jumbo weed openly or sleep with that much women openly.

In some aspects teenagers of today were even better than teenagers of my generation sef. or at par

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 18, 2013
dayokanu: OP

if you are reading this abort the baby. Dont let this stupidd act define the rest of your life. The adults you see today all did stupidd things as teens

The truth is most married women of today about 50% of them have had abortions as single and it didnt make them barren.

If I have an 18yr old pregnant daughter I would take her to a doctor abort the child warn her off men and stick an IUD into her maybe without her knowledge sef

There were classmates of mine having sexx from primary 6 some JS1-2., I had several classmates who aborted several times in secondary school and in University and most of them have 2-3 kids now

All these married women did they marry as virgins or were they using protection all the time

And lets not act sanctimonious. The world don spoil tay tay no be today theres nothing new they are doing in the world today. Fela married 27 wives in one day over 30yrs ago. Some of those ladies dancing nakeed for Fela those days would say children of nowadays are bad. Which musician nowadays is 50% as bad as Fela to smoke big Jumbo weed openly or sleep with that much women openly.

In some aspects teenagers of today were even better than teenagers of my generation sef. or at par

Nice post

@bolded, not good at all, her fertility will be compromised
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 18, 2013
Amelian: I remember when I was in primary school, I was watching news with my parents... It's not like I understand what the newscaster was saying, but my interest was focused on her beauty, well spoken English and carriage as reads the news... smiley...I whispered to my mum... Mummy I will be like her when I grow up, I smiled shyly ....my mum looked a me and said my dear to be like her , u must always read your books, endeavor to come up with best marks in your grades, and my dear don't allow any boy hold or touch u, cos if they do... U will be the dirty tomato seller , we saw the other day when we went to the market... U remember how young and dirty she looks?...that's how u could end up , if u allow any boy to touch u...face your studies.. I then asked her , if a boy touches me wat happens, she says I will get pregnant ...I asked her what does pregnancy means... She sighed , she took me to her room, brought a video tape and played the video in her tv...
My dear, I saw a drama of secondary school students ... And there's this particular boy always sweet talking this junior girl in school... To cut long story short, he got her pregnant , denied it fiercely, she was crying bitterly, she couldn't tell her parents , until her mother noticed she's pregnant ... The dad drove the mum and daughter out of his house with anger. The mum took her daughter to the village, they really had it rough.. Her moment of delivery came, the way she cried while giving birth... Made me so sad, Ididnt know when tears started flowing down my eyes... I was so shaken to the bone...after delivery , she started doing odd jobs in d village... I cudnt watch anymore, I ran out of my mum room with great tears ... My mum came back after an hour , and says that's how your life will be if u don't listen to me, read your books .. Forget about boys, infact run from them if they want to hold u. smiley..
Thank God I took to her advise....am very content with my life right now, without being labelled a baby mama...
God bless my mum.l kiss

Not all 18 years old mama will end up a tomato seller.
Infact if she has dat baby now, she will become wiser all her life time than most of her mates just because of the experience she will go through.
If she has abortion now, she will have many more later cos her believe will be " after the pain, nothing more".I wont advise she has an abortion. though the parents will be mad but they will still accept her and her baby.
She might have made a mistake now but she can still pick up her life, have focus and become a great person later in future.

The best thing she can do is inform her parents and they meet with the guy's parents to sort out the issue
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by coogar: 1:47pm On Nov 18, 2013
n.oxide:

Nice post

@bolded, not good at all, her fertility will be compromised

i'd rather take that risk than have her pregnant at 15. prevention is always better than cure. civilisation has made parenting even more difficult especially in an environment where you cannot even spank these kids.
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 19, 2013
coogar:

i'd rather take that risk than have her pregnant at 15. prevention is always better than cure. civilisation has made parenting even more difficult especially in an environment where you cannot even spank these kids.
true talk.
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 19, 2013
And I hope the op made the right decision.
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 19, 2013
gcfr.com:
And I hope the op made the right decision.

I hope so too, Op if you're reading this please i care , hope you're doing good? If you need someone to talk to you can pm me anytime.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 19, 2013
Nolongthing1:

I hope so too, Op if you're reading this please i care , hope you're doing good? If you need someone to talk to you can pm me anytime.
me too.
You've got a bright future ahead,no matter what.
Always ve dat in mind.
Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Youngpo413: 10:48pm On Sep 28, 2014
OlamiB:
i'm only 18

that your "soon to be celebrity" boyfriend did this to you?
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by soulglo: 1:22am On Sep 29, 2014
Find out information about him while you are still talking to him. Eg where his parents live, where they worship, where they work etc. I don't think pursuing the relationship is a good idea. Your baby has rights and even if he chooses to be an absentee dad he still has a financial responsibility.
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by kamkechi(f): 12:05am On Apr 05, 2015

i'm only 18
jeez

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) / Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? / Bad Cooks Don't Make Bad Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.