Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? (21233 Views)

My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him / Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex / How Do I Deal With An Annoying Father-in-law ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by judii(f): 3:48pm On Nov 16, 2013
gcfr.com:

Nice post.
But am completely speechless, the OP is in a serious sh.it.
Thanks. May God help her do the right thing. Honestly, when you go to the hospital for antenatal, you would be shocked @ the number of 'small children' you see with pregnancies. And you begin to wonder @ what age they started experimenting with s3x.
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 16, 2013
baby_123:
Oh. So it was a planned pregnancy gone wrong. How old is this guy. Maybe he used you to test his ability and you fell. Did you by any chance meet him on 2go? You are one of these girls opening it any how for jobless teenagers. Una well done

Of cos, it was a planned pregnancy! There's even one of her posts where she said she wishes she could get pregnant, so that she'll leave home and go to live with her boyfriend. I don't even av anything to say to her!
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by baby124: 3:55pm On Nov 16, 2013
alutacontinua:

Of cos, it was a planned pregnancy! There's even one of her posts where she said she wishes she could get pregnant, so that she'll leave home and go to live with her boyfriend. I don't even av anything to say to her!
It is truly sad when all an 18yr old can offer herself in life is the position of baby mama. Op you have gotten your hearts desire. Congrats mama na baby. What you need most is common sense, goals and a life. Not a baby or even boyfriend at this point. You have no plan for your life at all. That is the saddest part. I hope now your eyes have opened and maybe a bit wiser and smarter
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Merkki(f): 4:01pm On Nov 16, 2013
OlamiB: Congrat to her.this is some of the advantage of having kids earlier, nw she has all the time to face her carrier and raise all her children.

Deep sigh @ all your comments. You really want this pregnancy really bad.
By the way, checked your profile, you are following just one guy and he is equally following only you. Did some further snooping too grin Is that him? I mean your boyfriend? He Is cute cheesy
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 16, 2013
baby_123:
Oh. So it was a planned pregnancy gone wrong. How old is this guy. Maybe he used you to test his ability and you fell. Did you by any chance meet him on 2go? You are one of these girls opening it any how for jobless teenagers. Una well done
lmao gringringrin abeg make una leave me o,make i go cook yam porridge o cheesy
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 16, 2013
baby_123:
It is truly sad when all an 18yr old can offer herself in life is the position of baby mama. Op you have gotten your hearts desire. Congrats mama na baby. What you need most is common sense, goals and a life. Not a baby or even boyfriend at this point. You have no plan for your life at all. That is the saddest part. I hope now your eyes have opened and maybe a bit wiser and smarter
lmao gringrin ase member awon NFA- no future ambition club ni. gringrin so the only thing you have to offer is a baby.chooiiiii.see your life outside.smh .na the pikin i pity
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by baby124: 4:10pm On Nov 16, 2013
kulyie: lmao gringringrin abeg make una leave me o,make i go cook yam porridge o cheesy
Abi now. Sometimes you wonder if the ones in romance section are telling wild tales. Some things they write there na wa o. But these are the girls giving them mouth
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by baby124: 4:14pm On Nov 16, 2013
kulyie: lmao gringrin ase member awon NFA- no future ambition club ni. gringrin so the only thing you have to offer is a baby.chooiiiii.see your life outside.smh .na the pikin i pity
Babanla NFA buruku. Very gullible. Now she is here forming bolo. A guy that cannot even buy himself recharge card. You see the mess you have put yourself and your parents in. God Abeg o. Skip me when you are distributing this kind of children. Ko sharp rara at all
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Merkki(f): 4:16pm On Nov 16, 2013
baby_123:
Babanla NFA buruku. Very gullible. Now she is here forming bolo. A guy that cannot even buy himself recharge card. You see the mess you have put yourself and your parents in. God Abeg o. Skip me when you are distributing this kind of children. Ko sharp rara at all
*faints*
pls don't let this girl cry and hurt herself o. She is carrying a baby. She is now a card-carrying member of family section cheesy
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 16, 2013
baby_123:
and me too o,amen! She be like all those girls wey them dey fvk for backyard of school premises for evening,tufiaaaa grin
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 16, 2013
Kulyie, hv u finished preparing the yam?
Abi u want it to get burnt?
Oya,go cook.
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 16, 2013
baby_123:
Abi now. Sometimes you wonder if the ones in romance section are telling wild tales. Some things they write there na wa o. But these are the girls giving them mouth
yes na,sebi this afternoon,i was reading somewhere in nairaland where one stewpeed girl was asking an actor whether she should come to his house and rock that thing inside his pants,the same boy was still even claiming that some will write letter to his mumsi begging her to talk to his son to allow her date him,na their type be this onidi gigan still opening typing i still love him cheesy
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 16, 2013
yellowpawpaw: Kulyie, hv u finished preparing the yam?
Abi u want it to get burnt?
Oya,go cook.
grin i dey use one hand slice pepper,i dey use the other type.my electic kettle don spoil grin another expenses because of this omo buruku yi :/8-)grin
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 16, 2013
chineloSA:

The boy can do whatever he wants, even hold a "running away party'' for all I care. He can invite me too.

Its a girls responsibility to keep herself away from pregnancy and STI's especially when she is not married, so lets not candycoat what was wrong. She was making all sorts of excuses to get out of the house. The boy did not drag her out of the house. Who is responsible, hey? If you respect yourself and your parents a boy will follow suit.

I remember my first boyfriend ever in life, the guy never dare touch me because he respected me and my parents. My terms and conditions were very clear and he respected them. It was just fate that separated us.

I was once a teenager so I know how it works. Stupidity gives birth to stupidity likewise wiseness.

So your sons are told that it's NOT their responsibility to protect themselves from STDs?

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Merkki(f): 4:40pm On Nov 16, 2013
kulyie: grin i dey use one hand slice pepper,i dey use the other type.my electic kettle don spoil grin another expenses because of this omo buruku yi :/8-)grin
A moment ago you slightly supported the girl against the boy, now you are going very hard on the girl. Later you will complain of double standards in Nigeria. Just take it easy. Your words are getting too harsh. Thank you cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 16, 2013
Merkki:
A moment ago you slightly supported the girl against the boy, now you are going very hard on the girl. Later you will complain of double standards in Nigeria. Just take it easy. Your words are getting too harsh. Thank you cheesy
that is to tell you thst i am blaming the 2 culprits,i have stated where the girl is guilty and i have equally stated where the boy is guilty.i am not in support of any of them because in the ideal sense,if they really have sense,they have no buisness with s3x at that age.ay her age,i was already charting the course of my life and how i will round up my project in xyz uni.s3x was the last thing on my mind.

It is girls that have no goal in life that priotize s3x and boyfriends.my books and term papers were enough to be my boyfriend not a 3rd leg,lobatan.eshati jeki isu mi jona grin no more lunch cheesy
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by pickabeau1: 5:15pm On Nov 16, 2013
Merkki:
*faints*
pls don't let this girl cry and hurt herself o. She is carrying a baby. She is now a card-carrying member of family section cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by chineloSA(f): 5:32pm On Nov 16, 2013
carefreewannabe:

So your sons are told that it's NOT their responsibility to protect themselves from STDs?

I don't have them as yet, but when the time comes i will teach them thoroughly about STI's, birth controls, s..x, woman, human anatomy etc. I will teach them, that its their responsibility to take care of their s..e..xual health and not anybody else's.

I will teach them that in life everything has consequences, some permanent and some temporary. Whenever they do something they must think of the consequences. If the consequences are permanent, they must step back and think wisely before they proceed.
I will warn them about foolish girls who will want to tie them down with kids. wink wink wink wink wink wink
I will warn him of his temporary stupidity which may lead to permanent regrets.

I will tell them not to bring me a stupid girl telling me about pregnancy. Their foolishness is theirs alone grin grin grin
The way I will bring up my sons, I doubt my sons wont listen to mommy dearest. I plan to be very close to my little princes wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by freecocoa(f): 5:35pm On Nov 16, 2013
Wow.

How do guys like the OP's bf sleep at night?
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by tpia5: 5:50pm On Nov 16, 2013
E be like say people like the poster scan through nairaland without comprehending what they see.

Its mindboggling how, if this is a true story, the op and her boyfriend must have seen plenty of nl threads addressing similar issues of you people not using a condom and even eschewing premarital sex, yet he or she still comes to open this type of thread.

You got pregnant despite all you know about this type of situation, (if you're telling the truth), what exactly are people supposed to do for you now?

Talk to your family members and see what they have to say, abi na nl go raise the baby/sponsor the abortion, whatever you decide?
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by slimyem: 6:06pm On Nov 16, 2013
Op,I know everyone else is like

but I'm all like

Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by baby124: 6:08pm On Nov 16, 2013
kulyie: yes na,sebi this afternoon,i was reading somewhere in nairaland where one stewpeed girl was asking an actor whether she should come to his house and rock that thing inside his pants,the same boy was still even claiming that some will write letter to his mumsi begging her to talk to his son to allow her date him,na their type be this onidi gigan still opening typing i still love him cheesy
When she wrote that the guy said maybe after she has done abortion then maybe they can continue the relationship. I first thought I was seeing double. Only for me to see her saying that she loves him when he threatened to cut her out of his life. Then for her to boldly admit this was planned. Wow. Op is obviously incapable of making any sensible decision or any choice for herself. It is in her best interest to inform her parents before she goes to do something even more funny. Op, tell your parents. They are in a better position to make a decision for you. And in future don't make any decision without their help until you are sure your mind and brain has developed very well
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by coogar: 6:09pm On Nov 16, 2013
OlamiB: I just found out am 5weeks pregnant, i told my BF about it and all he said was that i should get an abortion to keep the relationship going, or i may decide to have the baby without a father cos he is not ready to be a father yet. He said he'd deny ever knowing me if i decide to keep the baby. I dnt know what to do cos am strongly against abortion, i havent told my parents yet because they wont take it likely with me all. Mum has warned me several times against it, in as much as i know my parents would eventually be there for me, i have a strict dad that may desown me by the time he finds out. He also promised to remove me on 2go, block me on whatsap and facebook and also buy a new set of numbers so he wnt have anytin to do with my again. This is driving me so crazy i dnt know what to do. This is the guy i love so much, i never believe he could do this to me, i'd eventually be an object of ridicule among frnds and family if i decide to keep the baby.

it's a no-brainer.
abort the baby & move on. don't bring another child that you can't care for into this world.

dust yourself & move on. if you go ahead & have the child with the plan of leaving the baby by a river or a dumpster, then i will personally look for you & kill you.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by baby124: 6:15pm On Nov 16, 2013
coogar:

it's a no-brainer.
abort the baby & move on. don't bring another child that you can't care for into this world.

dust yourself & move on. if you go ahead & have the child with the plan of leaving the baby by a river or a dumpster, then i will personally look for you & kill you.
Her type will go back to this boy to take her for abortion. The useless and evil boy will take her where she will either get killed or lose her ability to have kids in the future. This girl is not sharp at all. She will make this same mistake over and over. Let her tell her parents. She is simply very gullible, trusting and with no plan for her life at all. She needs serious guidance and help
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 16, 2013
chineloSA:

I don't have them as yet, but when the time comes i will teach them thoroughly about STI's, birth controls, s..x, woman, human anatomy etc. I will teach them, that its their responsibility to take care of their s..e..xual health and not anybody else's.

I will teach them that in life everything has consequences, some permanent and some temporary. Whenever they do something they must think of the consequences. If the consequences are permanent, they must step back and think wisely before they proceed.
I will warn them about foolish girls who will want to tie them down with kids. wink wink wink wink wink wink
I will warn him of his temporary stupidity which may lead to permanent regrets.

I will tell them not to bring me a stupid girl telling me about pregnancy. Their foolishness is theirs alone grin grin grin
The way I will bring up my sons, I doubt my sons wont listen to mommy dearest. I plan to be very close to my little princes wink wink wink

And if YOUR SONS BY ANY UNLUCKY CHANCE tell you that they got a (young) girl pregnant, what will you tell them?
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Merkki(f): 6:21pm On Nov 16, 2013
The Girl will definitely go back to that guy. She is that dumb and gullible. You all are just advising her for nothing.
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by coogar: 6:21pm On Nov 16, 2013
baby_123:
Her type will go back to this boy to take her for abortion. The useless and evil boy will take her where she will either get killed or lose her ability to have kids in the future. This girl is not sharp at all. She will make this same mistake over and over. Let her tell her parents. She is simply very gullible, trusting and with no plan for her life at all. She needs serious guidance and help

she's only 18, go easy on her.
even adults make this kinda mistake. the boy isn't ready. what's he supposed to do? the boy might not even have N100 in his pocket.

Merkki: The Girl will definitely go back to that guy. She is that dumb and gullible. You all are just advising her for nothing.

love is blind.....

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by baby124: 6:30pm On Nov 16, 2013
coogar:

she's only 18, go easy on her.
even adults make this kinda mistake. the boy isn't ready. what's he supposed to do? the boy might not even have N100 in his pocket.

love is blind.....
They will both learn a lesson of a lifetime whatever her parents decide. Some parents take their kids for abortion. At least it will be safer that way. This girl needs help from herself and destructive tendencies. She shouldn't make a decision on that baby without her parents knowledge or an adult.
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by baby124: 6:31pm On Nov 16, 2013
Merkki: The Girl will definitely go back to that guy. She is that dumb and gullible. You all are just advising her for nothing.
Oh. That is almost certain. By 5 abortions her eye will clear
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by coogar: 6:34pm On Nov 16, 2013
baby_123:
They will both learn a lesson of a lifetime whatever her parents decide. Some parents take their kids for abortion. At least it will be safer that way. This girl needs help from herself and destructive tendencies. She shouldn't make a decision on that baby without her parents knowledge or an adult.

according to the nigerian law, she's no longer a child. she need not an adult to make a life-changing decision. this pregnancy will slow her down - she might have to drop out of school!
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by Merkki(f): 6:37pm On Nov 16, 2013
baby_123:
Oh. That is almost certain. By 5 abortions her eye will clear
Lol. Honestly. Her previous threads and posts made me realize she is so deeply in love with that boy. Kinda sweet grin She wanted the pregnancy.
Re: How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? by baby124: 6:38pm On Nov 16, 2013
coogar:

according to the nigerian law, she's no longer a child. she need not an adult to make a life-changing decision. this pregnancy will slow her down - she might have to drop out of school!
Some people are adults but because of mental handicaps they need other adults to make decisions for them. She may drop out of school and am sure she will be glad to. She never wanted to go to school anyway. She wanted to be a mother. She got her wish. Let her deal with it and raise the child.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"I Had 19 Kids With 10 Women But Didn’t Marry Them" Kenyan Man Tells Court (Pix) / Lady Celebrates Her Parent's 34th Wedding Anniversary With These PDA Photos / No Child After Marriage: How Long Can You Wait?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.