Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (4799 Views)

6 Benefits Of Having ONE Good Girlfriend Instead Of Chasing A Lot Of Girls. / Having One Last Fling Before Marrying Him - Why It's A Bad Idea / Is Having A Girl Worst Than Not Having One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 17, 2013
Why? The girl is just a sexy b%tch and not a sexy witch. You need some more of that bomba.sss ish!
Re: .. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 9:28am On Nov 24, 2013
Van Lucius: It is ur mind playing tricks on you bro.On a scale of one to ten how would u rank her sex appeal?Now compare her SA with the SA of all the ladies u have had sex with before her and after her...if non comes close then u have the reason why u cant get the picture out of ur mind.A sexy lady always leaves a lasting mental image in our minds because men are very visual.Its like she is was the ideal sexy lady u always fantasized about.Some men think of the most sexy lady they have ever had a crush on when having sex with other women.Its really nothing strange.But I hope u used protection because STIs are everywhere.Conjure up a new image of an xtremely sexy lady that u crave for and u will be rid of her from ur mind in a matter of months.I do hope it doesnt affect ur daily functioning.If u can and u think she is free try and hook up...maybe u will realize she isnt all that after all ..on second assessment.Peace
you very much spoke my mind, what's with Nigerians and attributing things you don't grasp or understant to spirituality, no wonder we are backwards, so not open minded in the least.
Re: .. by Rummenigge(m): 1:00pm On Nov 24, 2013
screenagerjoe: Na d same ting wey my guy been dey complain about before he KICKEd THE BUCKET like 3 weeks ago o.
LWKMD....hehehehe...OP ur own don do oo
Re: .. by alphaomega(m): 7:19am On Jul 28, 2014
ITbomb: You are telling us that you now have a spiritual wife , so what do u want us to do?

hahahahahheehhehe...
Re: .. by Proffesy: 11:22pm On Aug 23, 2020
stillmaticOG:
pls guys i met dis lady at an event and there was this chemistry between us.we started making small conversations dat lead to me flirting with her coz she was very very sexy.one thing lead to another and we were at the back seat of my car having sex..but ever since then when am having sex with another woman,i keep seeing her inside my head..pls what can i do bcoz this doesn't seem just right

Boss, how may I reach you??

(1) (2) (Reply)

I De Suspect My Girl / A Birthday Poem I Wrote For A Girl I Had Crush On Last Year / Trending: Handbag Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.