Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,588 members, 7,955,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:33 PM

Death Penalty For Exam Malpractices In Nigeria? - Satire - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Death Penalty For Exam Malpractices In Nigeria? - Satire (16906 Views)

Malpractices In Kogi, Bayelsa Elections Unfortunate, Says Buhari / J Martins Alleges Threat To Life For Exposing Election Malpractices In Abia / List Of States With Electoral Malpractices In 2011 Polls - Is Your State Among? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Death Penalty For Exam Malpractices In Nigeria? - Satire by Zahymaka(m): 9:57pm On Jun 14, 2006
Moukee:

If Nigeria is really the most populous country in Black Africa as it is widely claimed, then this would be a good measure to reduce the population.

To reduce the population, it'd be better to shoot the un-educated people instead - not those who're trying to get educated, even if they cheat. We need all the educated ones we can find.

That way, the North will refuse to be kept ignorant by their leaders - especially when they know they'll get shot. grin grin
Re: Death Penalty For Exam Malpractices In Nigeria? - Satire by Drusilla(f): 10:19pm On Jun 14, 2006
mamaput,

What you have said is exactly my point.

When Africans had an African Education before whites came, the educated served a good purpose for Africans.

Now that they have a white education, it serves whites.

For all the good that white education has done Africa.

Africa would be better off burning down the schools and forgetting about white education.

Corruption? White Educated Africans.
Neo-Colonialism? White Educated Africans.

Every bad policy in Africa is carried out by white educated Africans.

President Jerry Rawlings?

Dropped out of white schools. They said that he was not smart enough for them.

Ghana -- Jerry Rawlings Country? Best economy of Black Africa.

His policy -- screw the west. The people first.

His presidency? Put W.E.B. Dubois and Kwame Nkrumah on memorials.

Both Afrocentric Pan-Africanists.

Compare the difference between those with white education and no education in Africa.

It is obvious that a white education hurts Africa more than it helps.
Re: Death Penalty For Exam Malpractices In Nigeria? - Satire by mamaput(f): 10:25pm On Jun 14, 2006
or maybe just greed.
The greed to want things fast without working hard for them.
Ego selfish : thinking only about ones self.
Its all about what can i do for my self and not what can i do for my country.
Re: Death Penalty For Exam Malpractices In Nigeria? - Satire by Drusilla(f): 10:39pm On Jun 14, 2006
mamaput,

Greed is a large part of a white education.

Why do you think that every American school child is made to learn about and celebrate Columbus day?

Does his morals matter?

No.

Does the fact that he slaughtered so many people matter?

No.

Does the fact that the man stole other people's land matter?

No.

What matters?

The fact that the man delivered the goods that Europeans were greedy for.

Greed being the highest priority of African leaders.

That should be no surprise after an white education.
Re: Death Penalty For Exam Malpractices In Nigeria? - Satire by Jalal(m): 10:41pm On Jun 14, 2006
Come on!!! The Death penalty should be for all the Looters first, lets start with them!!!
Re: Death Penalty For Exam Malpractices In Nigeria? - Satire by mamaput(f): 10:50pm On Jun 14, 2006
People have been greedy even be4 that .
Even in the roman empire
Did Judas not sell Jesus?
Greed is i part of human nature and some are more greedy than others.
I did not learn anything about Columbus in school well only a little bit.
But what you are talking about is not to do with Education but America propaganda
Yes even the propagander of tanksgiving.
I think the usa is very good at that spreeding propagander
Re: Death Penalty For Exam Malpractices In Nigeria? - Satire by Seun(m): 11:09pm On Jun 14, 2006
Come on!!! The Death penalty should be for all the Looters first, lets start with them!!!
You're only saying this because there's no "looter" - i.e. politician - in your immediate family. That's selfish justice!

What gives you the moral right to call for the death of "looters" when you have students in your family who may have "looted" in their own little way by cheating in exams? Who says they wouldn't loot if given the opportunity?
Re: Death Penalty For Exam Malpractices In Nigeria? - Satire by chinani(f): 11:27pm On Jun 14, 2006
Well I'm against the death penalty so why should I endorse killing students? Let 'em live.
Re: Death Penalty For Exam Malpractices In Nigeria? - Satire by Ka: 11:33pm On Jun 14, 2006
Seun,

I don't understand your argument that this is a joke. I think it's a very good policy that will stamp out exam malpractice.

OK, so the punishment seems to be harsh. But have you considered the knock-on effect of exam malpractice?

If I cheat in a university entrance exam, I could get into medical school unfairly.

If I continue cheating, I could end up becoming a doctor with no knowledge of medicine.

If I practice medicine without knowing how to do so, I could kill someone.

And all because I WAS NOT SENTENCED TO DEATH FOR CHEATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I would suggest that the Death Penalty for Exam Malpractice is a Good Idea.

Here are some other things I would like us to introduce the death penalty for:

- Murder

- Corruption

- Embezzlement

- Coup Plotting

- Election Rigging

- Arson

- Slander

- Libel

- Homosexuality

- Fornication

- Adultery

- Wearing Indecent Clothes

- Gluttony

- Drinking

- Smoking

- Being Disrespectful To Your Elders

- Dancing To Disco Music

- Not Doing Your Homework On Time

- Chewing Gum

- Riding A Bus Without Paying Your Fare

- Being The Relative Of Someone Who Rides A Bus Without Paying Their Fare

- Breaking Wind In An Enclosed Space

- Not Being In Bed Before 10 pm

- Not Going To Church On Sunday (Or Mosque On Friday, Or Synagogue On Saturday)

I  will surely be back to add more to this list. It is only by the Death Penalty that our nation can be purged of the wickedness that is abroad the land!
Re: Death Penalty For Exam Malpractices In Nigeria? - Satire by IAH(f): 12:38am On Jun 15, 2006
What about death penalty for breaking any of Nairaland rules and regulations? grin Even Seun will not survive that!!! cheesy
Re: Death Penalty For Exam Malpractices In Nigeria? - Satire by Eastcoast(f): 12:47am On Jun 15, 2006
isn't there a better euphemism for "Death penalty"? it just sounds so cruel to keep reading the word over and over on this thread. how about if we refer to it as the D word
Re: Death Penalty For Exam Malpractices In Nigeria? - Satire by babadee(m): 1:57am On Jun 15, 2006
Ka:

Seun,

I don't understand your argument that this is a joke. I think it's a very good policy that will stamp out exam malpractice.

OK, so the punishment seems to be harsh. But have you considered the knock-on effect of exam malpractice?

If I cheat in a university entrance exam, I could get into medical school unfairly.

If I continue cheating, I could end up becoming a doctor with no knowledge of medicine.

If I practice medicine without knowing how to do so, I could kill someone.

And all because I WAS NOT SENTENCED TO DEATH FOR CHEATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I would suggest that the Death Penalty for Exam Malpractice is a Good Idea.

Here are some other things I would like us to introduce the death penalty for:

- Murder

- Corruption

- Embezzlement

- Coup Plotting

- Election Rigging

- Arson

- Slander

- Libel

- Homosexuality

- Fornication

- Adultery

- Gluttony

- Drinking

- Smoking

- Dancing To Disco Music

- Chewing Gum

Wow, this is what i call "aseju" or why kill and ant with a sledgehammer? but to think of it, it'll be an effective population control method.
Re: Death Penalty For Exam Malpractices In Nigeria? - Satire by Seun(m): 1:07pm On Jun 15, 2006
Well, I am against the D word.
Re: Death Penalty For Exam Malpractices In Nigeria? - Satire by Ashiwaju(m): 1:33pm On Jun 15, 2006
What in the name of God hapened to that piece from drussila? Gosh whats happening here!
Re: Death Penalty For Exam Malpractices In Nigeria? - Satire by Skidoc(m): 2:19pm On Jun 15, 2006
Re: Death Penalty For Exam Malpractices In Nigeria? - Satire by woleprof(m): 2:40pm On Jun 15, 2006
do we sincerely find this death penalty funny?

me i no wan die now ooo
Re: Death Penalty For Exam Malpractices In Nigeria? - Satire by Christino(m): 5:31pm On Jun 15, 2006
Death penalty for adultery? That won't be needed man. If its unprotected adultery then nature has a way of paying back (you know that) but for protected adultery (the smart ones, what do we do?)

One more thing: SOme people should not be killed in this country, their blood is a bad omen (i'm sure we know them) they should be shipped to a remote island and burnt!

As for the death penalty too harsh - I've changed my mind. Let's call sin by it's right name.

"Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour or his bla bla bla"
which means "That shalt not cheat or ride your neighbour or 419 him"
which means "That shalt not participate in malpractice as your neighbour will be cheated or fooled"

Physical death will do here, at least it's way better than spiritual death although that is the overall implication, physical death or no physical death. Haba!
Re: Death Penalty For Exam Malpractices In Nigeria? - Satire by nicetohave(m): 6:28pm On Jun 15, 2006
The only master of the art of deception i know till date is James Hadley Chase; now my list is growing cheesy
Re: Death Penalty For Exam Malpractices In Nigeria? - Satire by Christino(m): 6:46pm On Jun 15, 2006
Don't tell me you just added yourself to the list, you don't have to duplicate grin
Re: Death Penalty For Exam Malpractices In Nigeria? - Satire by neka: 3:18pm On Jun 16, 2006
Seun,
i guess u are not really saying "kill the culprits", i want to believe that what
you're trying to achieve is scare them into doing the right thing instead of cheating.
anyway, Nigerians are always under the treat of death daily,  crazy motorists,
hunger, no accomodation, e.t.c. so the death penalty is just like one more thing to laugh about, we all know how the story goes in this wonderful couintry of ours.
So put on your thinking cap, im sure u can profer a more constructive and not destructive solution. cheers.
Re: Death Penalty For Exam Malpractices In Nigeria? - Satire by woleprof(m): 3:31pm On Jun 16, 2006
tell am

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Death Penalty For Exam Malpractices In Nigeria? - Satire by beyonce1(f): 1:50am On Jun 17, 2006
Ka:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Gluttony

- Drinking

- Smoking

- Dancing To Disco Music

- Chewing Gum

I  will surely be back to add more to this list. It is only by the Death Penalty that our nation can be purged of the wickedness that is abroad the land!

EVEN   PLUS INCLUDING 'LAPPING' on a bus ?

HABA ! @ KA

OLOPA EWO NI TI EPE ?  meaning :-(Police why u dey rain curses ? arrest if una wan arrest!)
kini agbe kini e ju ?  meaning :- (  wetin we carry ? wetin una throw ?)
IKU KE ?  (DEATH!)
No one will be found INNOCENT?

I think the question should be CAN U HONESTLY CONFESS U 'VE NEVER SEEN 'ORIJO' OR 'PAMPA' THROUGHOUT YOUR SCHOOL DAYS ?
Re: Death Penalty For Exam Malpractices In Nigeria? - Satire by woleprof(m): 8:16am On Jun 17, 2006
i think we trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill.

if death penalty is to be the the only solution to all these social ill,

tell me who is that saint that could survive it.

lets sit, have a broader thought over this ISSUE wink wink wink
Re: Death Penalty For Exam Malpractices In Nigeria? - Satire by Ashiwaju(m): 8:33am On Jun 17, 2006
what should happen to cultist in higher institutions? what should happen to the frats? and what should happen to them if students get killed 4 cheating
Re: Death Penalty For Exam Malpractices In Nigeria? - Satire by woleprof(m): 8:47am On Jun 17, 2006
Please ask them again
Re: Death Penalty For Exam Malpractices In Nigeria? - Satire by justme3(m): 5:33pm On Jun 17, 2006
man how on dis earth did u think of death penalty for exam malpractice.wat we all are supposed to be thinking of is the solution(s) to the problem and death penalty is not one of them.
Re: Death Penalty For Exam Malpractices In Nigeria? - Satire by Jalal(m): 6:44pm On Jun 18, 2006
Abi o??!!
Re: Death Penalty For Exam Malpractices In Nigeria? - Satire by Seun(m): 6:53pm On Jun 18, 2006
You guys are not learned. Do you even know what satire is? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satire
Re: Death Penalty For Exam Malpractices In Nigeria? - Satire by Christino(m): 4:30pm On Jun 19, 2006
THose guys abi? shocked Leave them jare shocked Like Jesus said:

Whoever hath not sinned amongst thee should be the first to throw a stone at her (and they left one after another, grudgingly)

"Can you Relate?"
Re: Death Penalty For Exam Malpractices In Nigeria? - Satire by Ka: 9:33pm On Jun 19, 2006
As promised, I am back to add some more offences to the Death Penalty List (tm).

But first, let me attend to my correspondents.

Babadee,

This is certainly not a case of killing an ant with a sledgehammer. Think of it more as killing an amoeba with an intercontinental ballistic missile.

You see, we cannot leave anything to chance. What if the ant that we think we have killed manages to get up and crawl away? No - we must aim for total, complete, comprehensive and utter obliteration if we are to root out the canker in our society. Only the Death Penalty List (tm) will do the job.

Christino,

Of course there will be spiritual punishment after the physical punishment. I am reliably informed that there is a Lake of Fire awaiting offenders (complete with teeth-gnashing). But the idea is to hasten these wicked ones towards their eternal damnation. And this is where the Death Penalty List (tm) comes in.

Beyonce,

Lapping shall most certainly be high on the Death Penalty List (tm). Such unnaturally prolonged contact with another human being can lead to the most impure thoughts, and where these can lead to I am not at liberty to say, as this is not the 'Sexuality' forum. The only way to discourage this is the application of the Death Penalty. In addition to lapping, I should include the following: Lookery, Touchery, Thinking of Lookery and Hanging Around Street Corners Doing Nothing.

IAH,

I think that breaking Nairaland Rules and Regulations should definitely be on the list. It shows a lack of discipline and a willingess to disobey constituted authority. And once we go down that road, we are only three crimes away from a total collapse of law and order. In addition, anyone insulting Seun, talking back to Seun or not praising Seun enough should also be subject to the the Death Penalty.

I think I have run out of time, but I have still succeeded in extending the Death Penalty List (tm) a bit. Perhaps I will return later to add more items.
Re: Death Penalty For Exam Malpractices In Nigeria? - Satire by Seun(m): 10:42pm On Jun 19, 2006
In addition, anyone insulting Seun, talking back to Seun or not praising Seun enough should also be subject to the the Death Penalty.
Hear, hear! I support that 100%!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Death Penalty For Exam Malpractices In Nigeria? - Satire by woleprof(m): 8:15am On Jun 20, 2006
@ Ka

all the list offence and its penalty are wonderful,

but will u as a the son of Adam be able to live above these "inevitable juicy sin"?

perhaps yes! perhaps no!

as you try to amend the present constitution, watch your back wink wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tony Nwulu Reaches Out To Thousands Of Imolites / Majority Of Nigerians Are Poor - Buhari Tells New Ministers / Bisi Akande Faults APC Revalidation Exercise, Knocks Buni Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.