Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,228 members, 7,957,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:15 PM

Death Penalty For Exam Malpractices In Nigeria? - Satire - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Death Penalty For Exam Malpractices In Nigeria? - Satire (16916 Views)

Malpractices In Kogi, Bayelsa Elections Unfortunate, Says Buhari / J Martins Alleges Threat To Life For Exposing Election Malpractices In Abia / List Of States With Electoral Malpractices In 2011 Polls - Is Your State Among? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Death Penalty For Exam Malpractices In Nigeria? - Satire by ItTickles: 5:08am On Jun 21, 2008
No one would be left in Nigeria. , The punishment does not go along with the offense, If u have not cheated b4 raise your hands up grin
Re: Death Penalty For Exam Malpractices In Nigeria? - Satire by ASL33: 6:45am On Jun 21, 2008
Poster must be high on cheap liquor or something close to that. Death penalty for exam malpractice shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
6 months for treasury loothers(looters) shocked shocked shocked
Re: Death Penalty For Exam Malpractices In Nigeria? - Satire by dblock(m): 7:35am On Jun 21, 2008
wat r u people smoking
Re: Death Penalty For Exam Malpractices In Nigeria? - Satire by ifyalways(f): 2:04pm On Jun 21, 2008
segoye2:

Well, Seun you are right. I mean, not the death bonnaza, I propose if anyone is catched malpracticing, His parents should br flogged, and if na old man, his old papa should, because charity should come from home.

If na teacher pickin, ticher should be flogged, principal pikin, him papa should be flogged on assebly ground, if na minister pikin, him papa should be flogged, if na OBJ pikin self, him papa should be flogged, if u can't flog him, bring him to me, I swear, I will lash him real good.

If u pass death sentence to any offence in Nigeria, na innocent people go remove, because with 700 million, like can be there! grin
lmao
death sentence indeed.
Re: Death Penalty For Exam Malpractices In Nigeria? - Satire by skfa1: 2:08pm On Jun 21, 2008
I hereby propose the use of the death sentence on Nigerian students accused of exam malpractices.

Just a question for you, have you ever created human being before?

Pls think twice.
Re: Death Penalty For Exam Malpractices In Nigeria? - Satire by abdurrazaq(m): 2:13pm On Jun 21, 2008
The poster must be joking undecided
Re: Death Penalty For Exam Malpractices In Nigeria? - Satire by janami(f): 9:47pm On Jun 21, 2008
do JAMB without cheating? for my time, that one na academic suicide
Re: Death Penalty For Exam Malpractices In Nigeria? - Satire by Ibime(m): 12:11am On Jun 22, 2008
janami:

do JAMB without cheating? for my time, that one na academic suicide

hehehe . . . . for real.  grin grin grin I was buying paper as far back as Junior WAEC.
Re: Death Penalty For Exam Malpractices In Nigeria? - Satire by naijaking1: 2:31am On Jun 22, 2008
Poster just wants to generate internet traffic with this topic.
Re: Death Penalty For Exam Malpractices In Nigeria? - Satire by redsun(m): 5:47am On Jun 22, 2008
Death penalty should be imposed on corrupt politicians first,children are replicas of adult,what they do iswhat they are taught to do,no role models.The orientation in nigeria is corruption,lack and want,that is what the children are born into,they would have love something better and it is their birth right,parents are main to make things better for children.

You got to pass on your gene of independence.
Re: Death Penalty For Exam Malpractices In Nigeria? - Satire by noetic(m): 1:00am On Jun 23, 2008
Ibime:

hehehe . . . . for real. grin grin grin I was buying paper as far back as Junior WAEC.

lmao grin na una dey spoil this country
Re: Death Penalty For Exam Malpractices In Nigeria? - Satire by janami(f): 3:33pm On Jun 23, 2008
Ibime:

hehehe . . . . for real. grin grin grin I was buying paper as far back as Junior WAEC.
lol. na so
Re: Death Penalty For Exam Malpractices In Nigeria? - Satire by Mustay(m): 3:38pm On Jun 23, 2008
Ibime:

hypocrite tongue grin grin grin grin
Re: Death Penalty For Exam Malpractices In Nigeria? - Satire by mitchella1: 12:44pm On Jun 09, 2010
i think the present punishments for examination malpractice in the nation which is all but non-existent is too conservative but the death penalty too radical. i just finished my waec examinations and i found it very good but it came as a shock seeing a lot of my mates using text message dobbs as well as sneaking key-points into the hall, this is awful for our education system and this to me is the sole reason y most of nigerias graduates are not employable because their degrees are a fraud in the sense that they cheated thru skewl, now some ignorant pple come and say that everybody cheats but i beg to differ if you find it impossible to write an examination without cheating dont generalise it as i am sure that many people dont face that same problem u cant generalize it, if we dont curb this problem now, we are going to hav a new generation of armed robbers, bad leaders and all what nots, the power lies in your hands, lipsrsealed
Re: Death Penalty For Exam Malpractices In Nigeria? - Satire by gannicus1985(m): 12:55pm On Dec 27, 2012
Looking into our past heroes profile none of them went through dis exam-malpractice n they are sound in term of speaking good english..they all went 2 public schools where they thought them how to read n write effectively. All we need to do is re-strategize not dis killing of her own people like animal. We all need to look back and at-least try to sat one of dis people(heroes) and tell us the way out then put it practice...i believe we wud get there by special graces of GOD....

1 Like

Re: Death Penalty For Exam Malpractices In Nigeria? - Satire by kristikat(f): 10:57pm On Jan 11, 2013
what if teachers or moderators are the ones doing the cheating,
and discriminating against individuals taking the test huh?
what if the moderators are doing a shiiiittty job at marking,
and just being total ar..se..holes?
maybe they should be the ones to be put to death then huh? shocked
Re: Death Penalty For Exam Malpractices In Nigeria? - Satire by Seun(m): 6:40pm On Jul 14, 2016
It's just satire. Trying to point out the injustice of using unfairly harsh sentences to deter crimes when the problem is lack of enforcement.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amosun Appeals To FG Over Oil-rich Tongeji Island / 2019 Elections: Northern Governors, Others Plotting For Buhari's Seat / FG Splits NIPOST Into 7 Zones, 6 Business Units

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.