Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Male Chastity Devices Come In Chrome And Camo Finishes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Male Chastity Devices Come In Chrome And Camo Finishes (4715 Views)

Pastors’ Advice On Chastity Earns Me Menopause As Spinster / Who Is The Most Suitable Person ( Men Or Women) To Wear The Chastity Belt / Chastity Revisited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Male Chastity Devices Come In Chrome And Camo Finishes by linearity: 5:09am On Nov 17, 2013
Ladies, each time you read or hear the statistic that more and more men cheat or 80% of men cheats or majority of men and born cheaters...have there been any slightest of doubts in your mind that your man might be part of that statistical number?

Worry no more, here comes the male chastity device, you can now be 110% certain that your man is faithful, you lock it hold the key, even travel on long weekend vacation or business trip with the key, whenever you are ready pop the key in and your man will be ready as ever...

They come in different shapes and sizes and they can even be custom built to your your taste and liking.

I hear to go for about $150, here is how to order....http://cb-/

Re: Male Chastity Devices Come In Chrome And Camo Finishes by rockafela(m): 7:13am On Nov 17, 2013
smh

(1) (Reply)

I Make Them Fall In Love With Me N Then Walk Away.... / What Will Make A Girl Give Out Sex Freely? / See This Weird Sagging That Has Got People Talking on Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.